April 26, 2024, 02:21:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394342 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1260 on: October 21, 2008, 01:16:53 AM »

OK, I am off to bed again!!  Must get my beauty rest.  See you next week! LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: October 21, 2008, 01:17:37 AM »

Hey Monks-

It's been awhile....I have been sporadically lurking...hope all of you are well...

So I've been doing alot of re-reading and re-thinking since Casey's indictment (amen!) and I have to say that of all of the statements given by friends, I find Amy's to be the most straightforward and clear...in her interview, I think she comes across as well spoken, fairly mature and she seems to have her ish together for the most part.  She talks about how she found it strange that she had never met George and Cindy....overall, I think she is a reliable witness. I am struck that a person who seems so direct and bright was completely snowed by Casey. Amy claims to have believed the story about sleepwalking and giving Casey money, the story about George having a "mini-stroke", the story about George and Cindy signing the house over to Casey....those are some far-fetched stories in my opinion and I am a pretty sharp cookie so I think unless somebody was a fantastic liar, I would probably second guess those tales.  It would take a world-class con artist to sell me the one about the sleepwalking...and Amy seems like she is a pretty sharp one herself. She seems still genuinely shocked and upset in the interview. Casey must be damn good at what she does.

World class liars ALWAYS believe their own lies in my experience. I am willing to put money on the fact that Casey BELIEVES that her baby is still alive.  That is what the prosecution is up against.  No matter how much circumstantial evidence there is, this woman simply does not believe her daughter is dead. She has told the lie to truth, as my grandma would say.

Nothing new or earth shattering in this post, just an observation that struck me while re-reading.....

Love you guys....

sweetgypsy

Hey gypsy.... I use to be married to someone who told so many lies that the lies became his truth....so I agree with your observation...
Nice to see you!!

Nice to see you too Cubbee....

I too have had a person in my life who believed his own lies...it is a completely different situation than just your average fibber, because the "believers" are out of touch with reality.  You can't communicate with them or relate to them....it could really mean the difference here between an open and shut case or one of those cases that winds up the subject of an hour long Dateline type of show...did she or didn't she???  I mean, I KNOW she did it, but if she is the liar that Amy's interview implies she is, she could really screw with the minds of a jury....we have heard her lie with an unwavering voice in the released interviews...girlfriend is GOOD....could be a problem, especially without a body...

I just keep praying....

sweetgypsy

I agree.  Casey has the ability to lie so convincingly.  When you consider her first police interview ... she does not miss a beat yet ... every word was a lie.

Janet

+++++

Casey Anthony Audio...Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 1
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 Florida authorities release tapes on interviews with missing tot's mom

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 1 on Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911199/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_1.htm?pageid=23043

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 2 on Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911523/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_2.htm?pageid=23366

Family Holds Prayer Vigil for Missing Caylee, Lawyer Says Mom Is Innocent
Monday, October 20, 2008

"Once we are able to show her version of the facts, I think the entire world is going to be able to sit back and say, 'Now I understand,"" Baez said.

He did not say if Casey Anthony would testify at her trial.

Baez said at a press conference last Thursday that he doesn't believe the child is dead.

"We believe Caylee is alive," he told the news conference. "I said that from Day 1; I continue to say that. For reports to be out there to suggest otherwise are completely false."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,441401,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1262 on: October 21, 2008, 01:18:11 AM »

Annie's interview has not been released.
  Maybe that's why I didn't remember it!  LOL!  What character does she play?
Annie was a friend who lived at Sawgrass apartments with Dante Salati. Casey texted to one of her men that she could get some xanax from Annie. I'm sure there's more, I can't remember but I know her interviews haven't been released.
  Thanks for the info.  There's so much to put together.  I'm wondering what's happened with Lee.  Know media states no one has been to visit her but I can't believe that Lee hasn't?
Strange they haven't visited her, I wonder if she asked them not to. 

I think she has had visitors too!

Visitors other than family?   or you think it's just not being released to the media? 

Yes and I believe she has money in her canteen fund too! JMO

Twenty hours a day alone in a cell, guess a snickers would be a real treat!!  I just can't imagine. 

I would like to try it for a week! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: October 21, 2008, 01:18:57 AM »

Nite Mytime sleep tight
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1264 on: October 21, 2008, 01:20:21 AM »

Nite Mytime sleep tight

Thank you MM - why was guideposts ignoring me?  Can you tell him that I am very nice. LOL
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: October 21, 2008, 01:20:37 AM »

Annie was a friend who lived at Sawgrass apartments with Dante Salati. Casey texted to one of her men that she could get some xanax from Annie. I'm sure there's more, I can't remember but I know her interviews haven't been released.
  Thanks for the info.  There's so much to put together.  I'm wondering what's happened with Lee.  Know media states no one has been to visit her but I can't believe that Lee hasn't?

Visitors other than family?   or you think it's just not being released to the media? 

Twenty hours a day alone in a cell, guess a snickers would be a real treat!!  I just can't imagine. 
  I heard on the news that George and Cindy hadn't been there.  If that was my daughter and I believed she was innocent, I'd have to go-just to check on her.  Makes you wonder.  It's also been said that George put $50 in her account for the vending machines.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: October 21, 2008, 01:22:02 AM »

Nite Mytime sleep tight

Thank you MM - why was guideposts ignoring me?  Can you tell him that I am very nice. LOL

I think he probably fell asleep and when he wakes he will be very sad that he missed you.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1267 on: October 21, 2008, 01:23:04 AM »

That can't be Casey in that photo...she chews her nails. I have never seen a photo of her w/ fingernails, real or fake.

The question then is where did the station get this photo and why did they add it to the video?

This photo was on Casey's computer.  She had several photos of people's tatoos.  When I saw this photo I didn't think it was Casey, I thought she liked the tatoos and was keeping it for future reference (she probably had about 5 photos of people for their tattoos).  She also had lots of photos of stars and other potential tattoo artwork.

She also had several photos that I immediately deleted because I didn't want them on my computer.  One she is in a yellow shirt (the same outfit when she is relieving herself in the parking lot) and she is giving the camera person a half moon.  The other her pants are around her ankles and she is mooning profusely!

Lots of icons with sexual innuendo.

Never saw the mooning profusely one.  Was it a full moon?   

It was a hand on each cheek spreading type moon.  (not a pretty site!)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1268 on: October 21, 2008, 01:23:13 AM »

Nite Mytime sleep tight

I think he probably fell asleep and when he wakes he will be very sad that he missed you.

yup, give him my email when he awakes. ok?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1269 on: October 21, 2008, 01:24:14 AM »

Guideposts - will you email me?
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: October 21, 2008, 01:25:05 AM »

Guidepost - are you still here?
Yes, for a few more minutes.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: October 21, 2008, 01:25:36 AM »

I would like to try it for a week! 

It's nice to be alone sometimes, but no TV, no computer, no phone, no outside view.  I'd give you 3 hours. 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1272 on: October 21, 2008, 01:25:41 AM »

Nite Mytime sleep tight

yup, give him my email when he awakes. ok?

okay... just give me the cliff notes.... are MM and guideposts related?
thanks! just wonderin...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1273 on: October 21, 2008, 01:26:04 AM »

Guidepost - are you still here?
Yes, for a few more minutes.

me too, do you have an yahoo im that I can use to talk to you?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: October 21, 2008, 01:26:08 AM »

Anyone know where the posts are for the Text Records?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: October 21, 2008, 01:26:39 AM »

Obviously ... UNDER OATH means nothing to Casey Anthony.

Janet

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings Released 
Last Edited: Friday, 12 Sep 2008, 1:51 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 12 Sep 2008, 8:32 AM EDT 

MyFoxOrlando Reports
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.  --  The Orange County Sheriff's Office has just released audio recordings of interviews with Casey Anthony.

The recordings were made by investigators July 16, 2008, the day the 22-year-old mother was arrested on charges of child neglect, lying to authorities and obstructing an investigation following the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

The interview was conducted by Orange County detectives inside a meeting room at Universal Studios. Casey led detectives to this location because she said Caylee's babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, may have brought her to Universal in the five weeks she was missing.

Investigators determined in the meeting that everything Casey had told them up to that point was a lie. She was under oath when speaking to investigators.

Complete Casey Anthony Audio Recordings From MyFoxOrlando
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8

http://www.myfoxnepa.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7416848&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: October 21, 2008, 01:27:31 AM »

That can't be Casey in that photo...she chews her nails. I have never seen a photo of her w/ fingernails, real or fake.

The question then is where did the station get this photo and why did they add it to the video?

This photo was on Casey's computer.  She had several photos of people's tatoos.  When I saw this photo I didn't think it was Casey, I thought she liked the tatoos and was keeping it for future reference (she probably had about 5 photos of people for their tattoos).  She also had lots of photos of stars and other potential tattoo artwork.

She also had several photos that I immediately deleted because I didn't want them on my computer.  One she is in a yellow shirt (the same outfit when she is relieving herself in the parking lot) and she is giving the camera person a half moon.  The other her pants are around her ankles and she is mooning profusely!

Lots of icons with sexual innuendo.

Never saw the mooning profusely one.  Was it a full moon?   

It was a hand on each cheek spreading type moon.  (not a pretty site!)

I can't believe you saw that one, I'd like to see it too.  Just for curiousity sake. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: October 21, 2008, 01:28:46 AM »

Re reading the documents/transcripts. So Tony met Casey through facebook.  What is the matter with society nowadays. Children were taught not to talk to strangers yet they take up with and meet total strangers they have met online.  Tony thought Casey was a Valencia student. That girl lied to him before they even met. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1278 on: October 21, 2008, 01:28:50 AM »

MM - no kids, no dogs, no husband, no phones!  I'll take 3 weeks. I love to nap and read, read and nap!  Oh those were the days.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: October 21, 2008, 01:29:09 AM »

Anyone know where the posts are for the Text Records?

Documents released in the case
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.0

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.