March 29, 2024, 08:32:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391225 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: October 21, 2008, 02:05:47 AM »

Well I think I'm gonna go eat and read and sleep now....goodnite everyone. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1301 on: October 21, 2008, 02:07:26 AM »

Well I think I'm gonna go eat and read and sleep now....goodnite everyone. 

Just like Casey!!!!!  Good night MM and everyone!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: October 21, 2008, 02:17:47 AM »

Goodnight everyone.Sweet dreams. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: October 21, 2008, 02:20:26 AM »

Anyone know if there's a calendar that also has pings noted?  TIA
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: October 21, 2008, 02:29:38 AM »

I EDITED...IF IT IS STILL UNAPROPRIATE PLEASE REMOVE MOD'S. 
SORRY, BUT I WOULD NEVER POST MY BUM ON THE INTERNET..........

Instead of a "happy face" you should have used the "skull and crossbones posion" label!!
Actually Dolce - you should have done the cover-up with something authentic, like say....... CROTCH CRICKETS! 

On another note, what is the dark blob - above the mason dixon crack below the shirt - is that part of a tattoo ?  Might help to date these photo's.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: October 21, 2008, 02:38:36 AM »

Gotta get to bed!  Nite all!  See you tomorrow!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: October 21, 2008, 02:54:31 AM »

>>>>>>>>>>>>  Snip <<<<<<<<<<<

If it's like my forums, you fall off of the users list if you are inactive for 20 minutes.  i try to keep my sm page up cuz i can't remember where i left off..
>>>>>>>>>>>Snip <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Just popping in to say, I have noticed several people say they forgot where they left off reading, etc.....and when I was new I kept a pad with the page number of where I was......till one day, I discovered you can hit "Mark Unread" down at the bottom of the page and it bookmarks where you are.  The next time you come in you just hit the little "new" in the thread and it takes you to where you left off.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: October 21, 2008, 03:19:51 AM »

I wish I knew how to snip quotes from the documents so I can comment on them without having to type.

Anyhow, reading these again is interesting.

Shell - I am going to attempt to make your wish come true.  If you want to grab a quote from another source - say from the documents page...two ways:
To start,  click the left mouse right before what you want to copy - drag the mouse, it will make the text look kinda like this where ever you stop dragging and release the left mouse button will remain highlighted. 
Then you can do one of two things:
you can hit the control key and the the letter c at the same time, move to where you want to paste the info - click the left mouse then hit the control key and the letter v and it will paste it. 
Or after highlighting the text (step above) when you release the left mouse button click the RIGHT mouse button.  A set of choices will appear - select copy.  Go to where you want to paste the info click the left mouse button where you want to paste the info,  then click the RIGHT mouse button and select paste. 
A good way to practice is to open an email to yourself and try grabbing text and pasting it there, till you get the hang of it.  For addresses it is the same, but if you hit the line where it says http://   one time, it will highlight it and then you can just right click, say copy and then go to document right click and then paste.
Hope this helps! 

Other business......Colt, sorry I cracked your joke before I saw it was yours. 
AWAKING21  - thanks again - will follow that thought tomorrow.  Oh, and how rude of me - welcome!!!!!!!

Good night / morning monkeys!!!!!!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: October 21, 2008, 03:44:41 AM »

o/t horrible story news anchor attacked and stabbed in her home.  In critical condition. 

In my experience, people in the Industry can and do get stalked. Somehow, icky people think that because those on TV come into their living rooms every night on TV, they have a "right" to them!

Monkeys, keep keeping up the good work! Smile

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: October 21, 2008, 05:56:31 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1380

Cindy Anthony Provides Details Regarding The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc.
Posted by Sean Krause on October 20th, 2008

WARNING: If you are going to post this article or lift statements, you must provide a link back. While I could care less about pictures or stories being lifted, I do care that people read the article, which people seem to copy and paste without referring to this article, and taking the credit as their own. 99% of you respect this, members at Fox 35’s blog seem to think the rule doesn’t apply to them.

So much Internet crap has been plastered online, from people thinking Cindy would be fronting money for Casey Anthony’s defense fund to their acknowledgment that Caylee Anthony is gone. Those people who believe that are wrong. Why some never go to the direct source, I don’t know.

Cindy and I may have difference of opinions, but I was curious on the organization that was filed and Cindy was kind enough to get back to me, to dispel the rumors and clarify what she intends on doing.

Cindy Anthony has setup the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. Paperwork was sent in on Oct.14th, 2008, as you can see here, which shows the date filed and will include the status. It’s in the process of being developed, the process is a bit slow.

As I explained to her, I felt people should know what the organization is about, what purpose it will serve, and what this organization’s mission statement is. Direct from Cindy, she can tell you in her own words:

The core purpose of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. is to be a non profit organization to specifically look for missing Caylee as well as to offer assistance to families of other  missing children. Even when Caylee is found, George and I want to offer our help to anyone who may be going through the same thing that we have been through. I want this to be a positive  outcome for  everyone. There are so many people who go through this every day that we do not hear about. If it hadn’t been for Josh Duckett we would not have known who to turn to those first few days. I want to set up an organization that has resources for people to tap into. This is going to take a lot of time and energy but this is my vision.  Cindy

So, the organization being setup will be a non profit, legal 501 charity, that won’t only be setup to find Caylee but other missing kids, which I think is important. Cindy is right, in the regards that missing kids are always in the news, it would be a good thing for families to have a place to turn to for resources.

Now, I’m sure the Anthony’s would be held under scrutiny, in light of this foundation, considering they would probably be taking in donations. So, it’s important for people to know, as a legal charity, I’m sure that they would follow the rules and set it up properly. I don’t believe for one second that Cindy would set herself up, it’ll be a slow process I’m sure, but at least you know what the true vision is.

It’s a nice thing to do to honor the memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: October 21, 2008, 06:21:45 AM »

MORNING MONKEY"S!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: October 21, 2008, 06:24:17 AM »

MORNING MONKEY"S!!

Morning Lisa39.   Everyday  I keep hoping KC  will confess and stop this madness.  Her  Baby girl deserves more.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: October 21, 2008, 06:26:17 AM »

MORNING MONKEY"S!!

Morning Lisa39.   Everyday  I keep hoping KC  will confess and stop this madness.  Her  Baby girl deserves more.

I totaly agree we can only hope where she is now and the way she is living she might crack!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: October 21, 2008, 06:44:25 AM »

Good Morning!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: October 21, 2008, 06:44:59 AM »

Cindy Anthony Provides Details Regarding The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc.

WARNING: If you are going to post this article or lift statements, you must provide a link back. While I could care less about pictures or stories being lifted, I do care that people read the article, which people seem to copy and paste without referring to this article, and taking the credit as their own. 99% of you respect this, members at Fox 35’s blog seem to think the rule doesn’t apply to them.

So much Internet crap has been plastered online, from people thinking Cindy would be fronting money for Casey Anthony’s defense fund to their acknowledgment that Caylee Anthony is gone. Those people who believe that are wrong. Why some never go to the direct source, I don’t know.

Cindy and I may have difference of opinions, but I was curious on the organization that was filed and Cindy was kind enough to get back to me, to dispel the rumors and clarify what she intends on doing.

Cindy Anthony has setup the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. Paperwork was sent in on Oct.14th, 2008, as you can see here, which shows the date filed and will include the status. It’s in the process of being developed, the process is a bit slow.

As I explained to her, I felt people should know what the organization is about, what purpose it will serve, and what this organization’s mission statement is. Direct from Cindy, she can tell you in her own words:

The core purpose of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. is to be a non profit organization to specifically look for missing Caylee as well as to offer assistance to families of other  missing children. Even when Caylee is found, George and I want to offer our help to anyone who may be going through the same thing that we have been through. I want this to be a positive  outcome for  everyone. There are so many people who go through this every day that we do not hear about. If it hadn’t been for Josh Duckett we would not have known who to turn to those first few days. I want to set up an organization that has resources for people to tap into. This is going to take a lot of time and energy but this is my vision.  Cindy

So, the organization being setup will be a non profit, legal 501 charity, that won’t only be setup to find Caylee but other missing kids, which I think is important. Cindy is right, in the regards that missing kids are always in the news, it would be a good thing for families to have a place to turn to for resources.

Now, I’m sure the Anthony’s would be held under scrutiny, in light of this foundation, considering they would probably be taking in donations. So, it’s important for people to know, as a legal charity, I’m sure that they would follow the rules and set it up properly. I don’t believe for one second that Cindy would set herself up, it’ll be a slow process I’m sure, but at least you know what the true vision is.

Good morning Mammy and Monkeys! IMO, the Anthony's learned many things from the Duckett case........ right down to misleading pings!  The "nicer thing to do to honor Caylee Marie Anthony" would be to give her a proper burial.  Thank God for TES.  I also think it is great that LP is getting together Bounty Hunters to be trained in searching.   

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1315 on: October 21, 2008, 06:48:41 AM »

We had a bad case here in Florida, Tampa  over 20 years ago.  Mother and boyfriend dunked a baby 2 yrs old in toilet upside down causing brain injury for wetting pants , he died. The state took him and gave him back to mother, right before he was killed.  The foster Mother still celebrates his life, The Mother is free now. I still think of poor Bradley.  I still think about him.  The state changed some laws but it still happens here.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: October 21, 2008, 06:54:58 AM »

Good morning Mammy and Monkeys! IMO, the Anthony's learned many things from the Duckett case........ right down to misleading pings!  The "nicer thing to do to honor Caylee Marie Anthony" would be to give her a proper burial.  Thank God for TES.  I also think it is great that LP is getting together Bounty Hunters to be trained in searching.   

IIRC someone said that with the way the foundation is setup, Cindy can be on the payroll and collect a check.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: October 21, 2008, 07:22:46 AM »

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/news-of-the-day-f1/george-anthony-trying-to-relocate-his-hq-to-walmart-t128.htm

Re: George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart
 by oviedo45 Yesterday at 10:18

Re: Main Blog #1

Post by oviedo45 Today at 10:26 am
ok, since i posted the blurb last night on our blog and the fox blog to contact them - apparently everyone did. i just got off the phone with David, store manager - and he said it was news to him. they were approached by kidfinders and they sent a request to their corporate HQ but since all the calls, they have decided it isn't something they wanted to become involved in. we spoke at length about the media and the interview with GA that started the whole mess.
starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: October 21, 2008, 07:26:51 AM »

Alright, for sure not Casey...take a look at that shoulder!

No shoulder tat
sorry -- I didn't even read your caption!!! 

Good morning.  I'm about 10 pages behind so don't know if this has been mentioned or not but the Tat we see could be a "henna" (temporary) tat.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: October 21, 2008, 07:43:54 AM »

Did anyone get the name of Caseys new lawyer that will be working with Baez
He has defended the worst of the worst. I know his last name started with an L
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.