April 16, 2024, 02:22:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393345 times)
Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1320 on: October 21, 2008, 08:02:12 AM »

Alright, for sure not Casey...take a look at that shoulder!

No shoulder tat
sorry -- I didn't even read your caption!!! 

Good morning.  I'm about 10 pages behind so don't know if this has been mentioned or not but the Tat we see could be a "henna" (temporary) tat.

Is that Dante??
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1321 on: October 21, 2008, 08:02:31 AM »

Alligators rarely attack a human, unlike shown in movies, unless you have food such as McDonalds or a doggy, have endangered their offspring, or stepped on them (golfers do that allot in thick brush down here).  They are a curious animal but do react to quick movement.  I fell in a lake as a child that had alligators in it, I was kyacking with family.  My gut reaction was to kick and scream, but my father yelled out to me to stay completely still and allow my brother to pick me back up into the boat.  I followed his direction and an alligator that was less than 10 yards from the boat did not even move in my direction.
[/quote]
Interesting stuff about the gators.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1322 on: October 21, 2008, 08:10:31 AM »

I think a lot of information about where the body is and how it was disposed of depends on KC's frame of mind when the body was removed from the car. For instance, if she was angry about missing the trip with friends to PR, then her attitude might have been....you'll never interfere with my plans again, thus the disposal might have been more violent...i.e. burning, mutilating...etc.  If the feelings where spiteful towards CA and the thought was ...I'll show you. You'll never see her again....I think complete disappearance of the body...i.e. alligators might be possible.  If she was in a self pity mood and thinking she was somehow protecting Caylee from CA or something bad that had happened to KC, I think she may have done something more protective...i.e. burial.  Make any sense????
Yes, this makes sense.  I would think after 11 days from the killing, she might have calmed down a little.  I think she would have concealed her in something and then never looked again.  I couldn't imagine the site.
Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1323 on: October 21, 2008, 08:11:47 AM »

Alligators rarely attack a human, unlike shown in movies, unless you have food such as McDonalds or a doggy, have endangered their offspring, or stepped on them (golfers do that allot in thick brush down here).  They are a curious animal but do react to quick movement.  I fell in a lake as a child that had alligators in it, I was kyacking with family.  My gut reaction was to kick and scream, but my father yelled out to me to stay completely still and allow my brother to pick me back up into the boat.  I followed his direction and an alligator that was less than 10 yards from the boat did not even move in my direction.
Interesting stuff about the gators.
[/quote]

My Gator eats raw turkey necks, the trapper put it on fishing pole with giant hook to catch him.  He took the bait right away.  So I worry he would eat remains if hungry.
Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: October 21, 2008, 08:16:03 AM »

She used Tony's car. I wonder if they looked closely at that to see if any signs of Caylee were in his car.

I kind of doubt it because he left on June 30th her car was already abandoned on the 27th.  I think she probably disposed of her body by than.   JMO

She used Tony car on June 17 to go see old bf Chris for 2 hours, when cellphone was not in use.   She must of dropped tony at college. 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: October 21, 2008, 08:20:37 AM »

Just a little FYI - skimming through phone records - It looks like phone calls with William Waters started on June 20th.

I just double checked the transcript -- he tells LE that July 4th is the FIRST time he's met her.

(The image is copyrighted so it won't let me cut and paste)

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you think is up with that?

Hello KCJackie,

I'm looking that the 20th and must be missing that call, what time was it?

Thanks

After reading the interview with this WW guy, I got the feeling that LE suspects or knows that the 4th was not the first time (if that is the case).
Like KC says... everyone lies...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: October 21, 2008, 08:22:00 AM »

Alright, for sure not Casey...take a look at that shoulder!

No shoulder tat
sorry -- I didn't even read your caption!!! 

Good morning.  I'm about 10 pages behind so don't know if this has been mentioned or not but the Tat we see could be a "henna" (temporary) tat.

Is that Dante??

IIRC, That is Sean Daly.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: October 21, 2008, 08:22:54 AM »

I'm about 10 pages behind here, but I have a question (possibly already answered, but I have to take my son to school in a minute)...  the picture of the two people kissing. Is this a stock photo?  If this were really a picture of Casey's friends- or sex buddies - why isn't the news station blocking out faces? Anybody who knows these people, or who were there and remembers this picture being taken, I would assume would automatically recognize them.  Not to mention, they'd sure as heck recognize the tats. If neither of these people are Casey, and they're being splashed on tv at a sex party, they're gonna be pi$$ed.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1328 on: October 21, 2008, 08:22:56 AM »

Morning my fine monkey friends! What's new?

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: October 21, 2008, 08:24:02 AM »

She used Tony's car. I wonder if they looked closely at that to see if any signs of Caylee were in his car.

I kind of doubt it because he left on June 30th her car was already abandoned on the 27th.  I think she probably disposed of her body by than.   JMO

She used Tony car on June 17 to go see old bf Chris for 2 hours, when cellphone was not in use.   She must of dropped tony at college. 

I believe Tony had went out of state and didn't know Casey was using his jeep.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1330 on: October 21, 2008, 08:28:12 AM »

Annie's interview has not been released.
  Maybe that's why I didn't remember it!  LOL!  What character does she play?
Annie was a friend who lived at Sawgrass apartments with Dante Salati. Casey texted to one of her men that she could get some xanax from Annie. I'm sure there's more, I can't remember but I know her interviews haven't been released.
  Thanks for the info.  There's so much to put together.  I'm wondering what's happened with Lee.  Know media states no one has been to visit her but I can't believe that Lee hasn't?
Strange they haven't visited her, I wonder if she asked them not to. 

I think she has had visitors too!

Visitors other than family?   or you think it's just not being released to the media? 

Yes and I believe she has money in her canteen fund too! JMO

Twenty hours a day alone in a cell, guess a snickers would be a real treat!!  I just can't imagine. 

Apparently she hasn't asked to see anyone and no one, including her family has scheduled any visits.
NG reported that George added $50 to her canteen account.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1331 on: October 21, 2008, 08:31:10 AM »

Annie's interview has not been released.
  Maybe that's why I didn't remember it!  LOL!  What character does she play?
Annie was a friend who lived at Sawgrass apartments with Dante Salati. Casey texted to one of her men that she could get some xanax from Annie. I'm sure there's more, I can't remember but I know her interviews haven't been released.
  Thanks for the info.  There's so much to put together.  I'm wondering what's happened with Lee.  Know media states no one has been to visit her but I can't believe that Lee hasn't?
Strange they haven't visited her, I wonder if she asked them not to. 

I think she has had visitors too!

Visitors other than family?   or you think it's just not being released to the media? 

Yes and I believe she has money in her canteen fund too! JMO

Twenty hours a day alone in a cell, guess a snickers would be a real treat!!  I just can't imagine. 
  I heard on the news that George and Cindy hadn't been there.  If that was my daughter and I believed she was innocent, I'd have to go-just to check on her.  Makes you wonder.  It's also been said that George put $50 in her account for the vending machines.

Oops, guess I should have read down a little more before responding lol

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: October 21, 2008, 08:32:45 AM »

I'm about 10 pages behind here, but I have a question (possibly already answered, but I have to take my son to school in a minute)...  the picture of the two people kissing. Is this a stock photo?  If this were really a picture of Casey's friends- or sex buddies - why isn't the news station blocking out faces? Anybody who knows these people, or who were there and remembers this picture being taken, I would assume would automatically recognize them.  Not to mention, they'd sure as heck recognize the tats. If neither of these people are Casey, and they're being splashed on tv at a sex party, they're gonna be pi$$ed.

IMO, if you attend a sex party where cameras are present, they probably aren't being taken for a family album.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: October 21, 2008, 08:33:38 AM »

IMO, if you attend a sex party where cameras are present, they probably aren't being taken for a family album.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1334 on: October 21, 2008, 08:53:27 AM »

Forgot to add.
William W. Seems like he was tottally into Casey.
I swore i read a text from him to Amy saying he would do anything for Casey.

Call me mean but im sorry W.W. was not the type of guy she usueally dated. Im sure she gave him attention and flirted, and that sent him thru the moon.She knew she could use him.This is just my opinion from his text.
I really think he thought if he didnt whatever she wanted , he might have a chance with her, even tho she was out of his league. (looks wise).
So really i have no idea if WW is involved, but i think he could be.

I think he is or was really into her.Im sure she could have talked him into something.
I think KC has serious trust issues (to say the least) and if she was going to have someone help her, I think she would pick the person closet to her that she knew/hope wouldn't turn.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: October 21, 2008, 08:54:12 AM »

How is it that kc doesnt want to see anyone.  She does nothing all day you think she would look forward to seeing her parents and brother (the Missing Lee)  Even if the visit are made public--she doesnt have to talk about the case.  No pictures  :of Caylee in her cell-but when she was out in the public all she wore is that  t shirt with Caylee picture.  She has no concern for george or cindy-you would think she would want to see them to see how they are holding up.  What an evil person she is. p.s  Thanks to all you monkeys for all the great information-I live in N.J  and there is very little in the news concerning this case.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1336 on: October 21, 2008, 08:54:50 AM »

Who do you think KC was closest to in her life? And why that person?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: October 21, 2008, 08:55:11 AM »

Forgot to add.
William W. Seems like he was tottally into Casey.
I swore i read a text from him to Amy saying he would do anything for Casey.

Call me mean but im sorry W.W. was not the type of guy she usueally dated. Im sure she gave him attention and flirted, and that sent him thru the moon.She knew she could use him.This is just my opinion from his text.
I really think he thought if he didnt whatever she wanted , he might have a chance with her, even tho she was out of his league. (looks wise).
So really i have no idea if WW is involved, but i think he could be.

I think he is or was really into her.Im sure she could have talked him into something.
I think KC has serious trust issues (to say the least) and if she was going to have someone help her, I think she would pick the person closet to her that she knew/hope wouldn't turn.

Yes I agree.  That brings to mind, George and/or Lee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: October 21, 2008, 09:03:12 AM »

Lee. He is family without the authority of parents. He is the only one who truly "gets" what it was like to be raised by CA and GA. He knows lots of Casey's secrets. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: October 21, 2008, 09:08:41 AM »

Lee. He is family without the authority of parents. He is the only one who truly "gets" what it was like to be raised by CA and GA. He knows lots of Casey's secrets. IMO
 If she trust Lee then Lee is just like her.  You judge other people by your own standards.  If you lie and cheat-then you think everyone lies and cheats.  that is why most people find it so hard to think anyone would harm a child-because most people would rather die then let harm come to thier child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.