April 24, 2024, 05:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394108 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: October 21, 2008, 09:10:49 AM »

A normal person would think that CA would be extremely po-ed at KC and not giver her another nickle for her "jail account".  Let's see not only did her parents support her dead a**, but they were raising and providing for their grandchild, because their daughter was unable too.  So to thank them KC stole not only from them, but from her helpless elderly grandparents, which was CA's parents.  Oh, that's right... CA said KC was a GOOD mother.  What is their definition of "Good Mother".  I would like to know.  Heck, Jeffrey Dahmer was reported as a "really nice guy"... he just had this side kick of killing/raping men..lol - Hey does that make him a bad guy?  lol.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1341 on: October 21, 2008, 09:12:34 AM »

Who do you think KC was closest to in her life? And why that person?

Lee. He is family without the authority of parents. He is the only one who truly "gets" what it was like to be raised by CA and GA. He knows lots of Casey's secrets. IMO
 If she trust Lee then Lee is just like her.  You judge other people by your own standards.  If you lie and cheat-then you think everyone lies and cheats.  that is why most people find it so hard to think anyone would harm a child-because most people would rather die then let harm come to thier child.

I agree. Based on Casey (liar), her parents (liars), well, Lee is a liar too. Maybe only one of them is a murderer, but they are all liars.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: October 21, 2008, 09:13:42 AM »

I'm sure KC can receive mail in jail.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: October 21, 2008, 09:15:14 AM »

MORNING MONKEY"S!!

Morning Lisa and other early Monkeys!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: October 21, 2008, 09:16:32 AM »

Terence Michael Lenamon  new lawyer, but word is that he hasn't decided if he
take case. On NG they mentioned 2 cases and they were the worst of the worst
both defends on death row. In 1 the guy left a little girl in allagator infested
waters and they got her, he also killed the mother. I didn't get it all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: October 21, 2008, 09:16:38 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1380

Cindy Anthony Provides Details Regarding The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc.
Posted by Sean Krause on October 20th, 2008

WARNING: If you are going to post this article or lift statements, you must provide a link back. While I could care less about pictures or stories being lifted, I do care that people read the article, which people seem to copy and paste without referring to this article, and taking the credit as their own. 99% of you respect this, members at Fox 35’s blog seem to think the rule doesn’t apply to them.

So much Internet crap has been plastered online, from people thinking Cindy would be fronting money for Casey Anthony’s defense fund to their acknowledgment that Caylee Anthony is gone. Those people who believe that are wrong. Why some never go to the direct source, I don’t know.

Cindy and I may have difference of opinions, but I was curious on the organization that was filed and Cindy was kind enough to get back to me, to dispel the rumors and clarify what she intends on doing.

Cindy Anthony has setup the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. Paperwork was sent in on Oct.14th, 2008, as you can see here, which shows the date filed and will include the status. It’s in the process of being developed, the process is a bit slow.

As I explained to her, I felt people should know what the organization is about, what purpose it will serve, and what this organization’s mission statement is. Direct from Cindy, she can tell you in her own words:

The core purpose of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc. is to be a non profit organization to specifically look for missing Caylee as well as to offer assistance to families of other  missing children. Even when Caylee is found, George and I want to offer our help to anyone who may be going through the same thing that we have been through. I want this to be a positive  outcome for  everyone. There are so many people who go through this every day that we do not hear about. If it hadn’t been for Josh Duckett we would not have known who to turn to those first few days. I want to set up an organization that has resources for people to tap into. This is going to take a lot of time and energy but this is my vision.  Cindy

So, the organization being setup will be a non profit, legal 501 charity, that won’t only be setup to find Caylee but other missing kids, which I think is important. Cindy is right, in the regards that missing kids are always in the news, it would be a good thing for families to have a place to turn to for resources.

Now, I’m sure the Anthony’s would be held under scrutiny, in light of this foundation, considering they would probably be taking in donations. So, it’s important for people to know, as a legal charity, I’m sure that they would follow the rules and set it up properly. I don’t believe for one second that Cindy would set herself up, it’ll be a slow process I’m sure, but at least you know what the true vision is.

It’s a nice thing to do to honor the memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Good morning Mammy and Monkeys! IMO, the Anthony's learned many things from the Duckett case........ right down to misleading pings!  The "nicer thing to do to honor Caylee Marie Anthony" would be to give her a proper burial.  Thank God for TES.  I also think it is great that LP is getting together Bounty Hunters to be trained in searching.   

IIRC someone said that with the way the foundation is setup, Cindy can be on the payroll and collect a check.

now why would that NOT surprise me!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: October 21, 2008, 09:18:21 AM »

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/news-of-the-day-f1/george-anthony-trying-to-relocate-his-hq-to-walmart-t128.htm

Re: George Anthony trying to relocate his HQ to walmart
 by oviedo45 Yesterday at 10:18

Re: Main Blog #1

Post by oviedo45 Today at 10:26 am
ok, since i posted the blurb last night on our blog and the fox blog to contact them - apparently everyone did. i just got off the phone with David, store manager - and he said it was news to him. they were approached by kidfinders and they sent a request to their corporate HQ but since all the calls, they have decided it isn't something they wanted to become involved in. we spoke at length about the media and the interview with GA that started the whole mess.

Terrific news! As soon as I heard about it I contact WalMart.....and pointed out how this could affect their business....I hope my little bit helped

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1347 on: October 21, 2008, 09:19:35 AM »

Good morning Monkey Bunch!

I mean all Monkeys!  New Monkeys, old Monkeys, signed in Monkeys, signed off Monkeys, not even born yet Monkeys...and of course ALL THE GUESTS and LURKERS!!  As well as anyone and everyone in between that I may have unintentionally missed!!

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY TUESDAY!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: October 21, 2008, 09:19:46 AM »

Did anyone get the name of Caseys new lawyer that will be working with Baez
He has defended the worst of the worst. I know his last name started with an L

I didn't...but I am fairly certain some monkey did and will post it along with his picture and CV

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: October 21, 2008, 09:20:20 AM »

The only thing that would surprise me at this point would be the TRUTH.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: October 21, 2008, 09:20:39 AM »

Good Morning SunnyinTX!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: October 21, 2008, 09:21:58 AM »

Alligators rarely attack a human, unlike shown in movies, unless you have food such as McDonalds or a doggy, have endangered their offspring, or stepped on them (golfers do that allot in thick brush down here).  They are a curious animal but do react to quick movement.  I fell in a lake as a child that had alligators in it, I was kyacking with family.  My gut reaction was to kick and scream, but my father yelled out to me to stay completely still and allow my brother to pick me back up into the boat.  I followed his direction and an alligator that was less than 10 yards from the boat did not even move in my direction.
Interesting stuff about the gators.
[/quote]

It sure is!  No way would I be kayaking in a lake or any other body of water with alligators in it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: October 21, 2008, 09:23:16 AM »

Alligators rarely attack a human, unlike shown in movies, unless you have food such as McDonalds or a doggy, have endangered their offspring, or stepped on them (golfers do that allot in thick brush down here).  They are a curious animal but do react to quick movement.  I fell in a lake as a child that had alligators in it, I was kyacking with family.  My gut reaction was to kick and scream, but my father yelled out to me to stay completely still and allow my brother to pick me back up into the boat.  I followed his direction and an alligator that was less than 10 yards from the boat did not even move in my direction.

My Gator eats raw turkey necks, the trapper put it on fishing pole with giant hook to catch him.  He took the bait right away.  So I worry he would eat remains if hungry.
[/quote]

YOU HAVE AN ALLIGATOR?????????????????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: October 21, 2008, 09:24:05 AM »

Any more word about Mallory being pregnant.  That would be a great distraction for GA and CA.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: October 21, 2008, 09:26:07 AM »

Good morning Monkey Bunch!

I mean all Monkeys!  New Monkeys, old Monkeys, signed in Monkeys, signed off Monkeys, not even born yet Monkeys...and of course ALL THE GUESTS and LURKERS!!  As well as anyone and everyone in between that I may have unintentionally missed!!

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY TUESDAY!

Morning, Dolce!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: October 21, 2008, 09:29:11 AM »

I croped this picture of casey and turned it.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: October 21, 2008, 09:31:30 AM »

Is that supposed to be Casey? Does not look like her IMO. This girl looks taller and has a different nose.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: October 21, 2008, 09:32:53 AM »

It sure looks like Casey!

It would be nice to know when the photo was taken.  She may be wearing a wig at a costume party.  If taken several years ago, her hair may have been long at that time.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1358 on: October 21, 2008, 09:33:10 AM »

Quote from: Dolce

The alligator information is very interesting, if even just for common knowledge sake.  KatinTX posted an awesome link that gave information on the statistics of alligator attacks and the events/circumstances surrounding them.
I work closely with the Florida Fish and Wildlife as a volunteer and also in connection with a foundation I am on the B.O.D. with.  One of the main purposes of the group I am associated with is to educate people about Florida wildlife and conservation of the natural resources.  Alligators are a huge part of our wildlife and they have attapted to humans quite well.  Just recently at a confrence I attended the guest speaker made note that the alligators in Florida, all though a wild creature, have become accustome to the humans and their comfort level has aided in their demise and downfall in population, while not significant still present none-the-less. 
Sorry for all the information, just wanted to show people who may not be too familiar with the FL gator some insight.  I am not saying that every gator is friendly, but I will say that based on the interaction that they have on a regular basis with humans aids in the respect that they have for us and we have for them.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: October 21, 2008, 09:34:55 AM »

It sure is!  No way would I be kayaking in a lake or any other body of water with alligators in it!!
[/quote]
Hey!  I was like 12..LOL  Any body of water in FL has the possibility of an alligator residing in it.  Even a pool!  LOL 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.