April 19, 2024, 07:28:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393776 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2008, 11:26:39 PM »

OK,  Rob...where is that theory???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2008, 11:27:15 PM »

SO mods where is Janets warning after you said how many times to not discuss religion?  And the reason I told her I was agnostic was so the subject of religion would not discussed and yet she is allowed to rant on.  I guess I havent been here long enough.

WOW I don't think length of time would or could determine what a poster could say and what a newer person could not say do you??

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2008, 11:28:07 PM »

SO mods where is Janets warning after you said how many times to not discuss religion?  And the reason I told her I was agnostic was so the subject of religion would not discussed and yet she is allowed to rant on.  I guess I havent been here long enough.

kat~  I have warned her and I have sent Klaas a PM concerning this issue.  It has nothing to do with length of time at Scared Monkeys.  I am working to resolve the issue.   

KatnTx - seems to me that Muffy was warning both you and Janet.  I stand behind Muffy 100%, Religious and Political discussions do not belong in the MP threads. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: October 19, 2008, 11:29:08 PM »

can no one read???? STOP it! 

Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2008, 11:30:06 PM »

Stop what???   

Joking

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2008, 11:30:25 PM »

considering that I have been correct about the locations of several disposed bodies and most recently Brooke Bennett - I have been think that "we" have it all wrong. I had Brooke with in the 2 mile radius she was found.

When we think about the disposal of the body we are usually thinking of areas that the known suspect has frequented. I had Zenaida pinned and the Sawgrass apartments as the disposal site. To blame Zenaida, you need the body near an area where Zenaida frequents.

In Casey's case, we are looking at the abnormal[/b]. We are seeing the atypical.

The body of Caylee is not near HER (Casey's) known locales. This, in itself, is odd. That's why Caylee has not been found.

When Casey said she could not make the trip to Jacksonville due to lack of a sitter, it clues me to the fact that the body of Caylee is somewhere on the road to Jacksonville.

To find Caylee, you might need to look beyond the normal associated areas where a killer would dump a body.

Casey planned this murder. And to make sure she and her family gets away with it, you need to go beyond Orlando.

I'm starting to look north.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: October 19, 2008, 11:30:40 PM »

END OF DISCUSSION

RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS/DISAGREEMENTS DO NOT BELONG IN THE MISSING PERSONS THREADS NO MATTER WHO SAYS IT OR HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF SM.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: October 19, 2008, 11:31:14 PM »

Stop what???   

Joking

The warning to stop included you too.  Not joking

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 19, 2008, 11:31:58 PM »

considering that I have been correct about the locations of several disposed bodies and most recently Brooke Bennett - I have been think that "we" have it all wrong. I had Brooke with in the 2 mile radius she was found.

When we think about the disposal of the body we are usually thinking of areas that the known suspect has frequented. I had Zenaida pinned and the Sawgrass apartments as the disposal site. To blame Zenaida, you need the body near an area where Zenaida frequents.

In Casey's case, we are looking at the abnormal[/b]. We are seeing the atypical.

The body of Caylee is not near HER (Casey's) known locales. This, in itself, is odd. That's why Caylee has not been found.

When Casey said she could not make the trip to Jacksonville due to lack of a sitter, it clues me to the fact that the body of Caylee is somewhere on the road to Jacksonville.

To find Caylee, you might need to look beyond the normal associated areas where a killer would dump a body.

Casey planned this murder. And to make sure she and her family gets away with it, you need to go beyond Orlando.

Very clever Rob...could be 
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: October 19, 2008, 11:32:56 PM »

Stop what???   

Joking

Wait  I didn't make any reference to religion how did I get involved?

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: October 19, 2008, 11:32:56 PM »

END OF DISCUSSION

RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS/DISAGREEMENTS DO NOT BELONG IN THE MISSING PERSONS THREADS NO MATTER WHO SAYS IT OR HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF SM.

I would like to email someone about this please.

Feel free to email me:  smklaas@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:33:40 PM by klaasend » Logged

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: October 19, 2008, 11:33:03 PM »

Rob,  on what date was she to go to Jacksonville?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2008, 11:34:31 PM »

Good thought Rob!  The Jacksonville trip always bothered me, but wasn't sure why.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: October 19, 2008, 11:35:12 PM »

Stop what???   

Joking

We are not allowed to joke now!  Is that a new rule that I missed while I was sick.  Someone, please let me know what is going on.  I am so confussed!!
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2008, 11:36:07 PM »

nomorenekkiddogs,

do you make puppy outfits for other people? if so, how may i contact you?  sorry o/t

Go to ETSY.com, type in the same user name in the search.  Leave me a message.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: October 19, 2008, 11:36:17 PM »

Mytime - that's not what Muffy meant.  She was just trying to stop the continued discussion.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #156 on: October 19, 2008, 11:36:26 PM »

Baez is such a joke!

Baez and Geraldo both are jokes.  I'm really sorry that Kimberly is even associated with Geraldo's show, it ruins any credibility she had.

Hi Klaas you sure have that right... I'm still waiting for the Joran van der Sloot gang bang Video....and after three years you would think Whoreldo could have found it somewhere.

K. Guilfoyle is still top notch and can't dictate where she fits on the network unfortunately. She almost single handily brought down the whole entire van Cromvoirt family.. and we all know they are involved.

Good Job Kim... keep kickin' ass!!

I like her a lot!  I felt bad for her that she was married to Gavin Newsome, yuck!  They really should get rid of Geraldo and turn the show over to her, IMO.

Lisa

She had her own show...what happened? 

I don't know.  But she's playing second to Geraldo.

Lisa
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: October 19, 2008, 11:36:34 PM »

HI Rob Great theory,

But doesn't her cell phone pings have her in Orlando the whole time? How could she pull that off if she went out of the city? Unless you of course said Lee disposed of her on one of his many road trips?

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2008, 11:37:24 PM »

Good thought Rob!  The Jacksonville trip always bothered me, but wasn't sure why.

ROB:  Two questions.
1. Did she ever go to Jacksonville or anyone else in the time frame.

2.  Based on your theory - where does ZG live - could she have buried Caylee in her yard, or close to her daily routine?

Something to ponder - just when I was gonna sleep without more questions! LOL
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2008, 11:38:44 PM »

This was posted, perhaps not as specifically, but discussed as a possiblilty earlier in the case.  It's very possible that Caylee is somewhere farther away from the Orlando area.  If you go north, maybe South toward Miami, or west toward Tampa can be done, as well.  It's so very possible.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.