March 29, 2024, 09:34:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391229 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1480 on: October 21, 2008, 11:11:16 AM »

I get what you mean AM.  This is another reason I think that the photo is not from the Casey Anthony Friends Group.  If it is/was Casey I would have expected that they would blurr out atleast the man's face.  IMO 

Thank you, Dolce!! 

With many of the friends in these photographs (such as at the "anything but clothes" party, or whatever it was called), at first they didn't blur anything out.. at least Fox and NG didn't.  Then perhaps because they realized it wasn't a good idea, they did blur out people who are not Casey, and who are probably not even connected to the case. 

I'm guessing this picture- being in Casey's photobucket account- is a "stock" type photo, or are of people she doesn't even know.. she probably found it online somewhere, thought it looked cool for whatever reason, and saved it.  I'm not sure why that photo would have been shown on the news.. except as somebody else pointed out, to hype up the story. The media doesn't have any of these sex party pictures, I don't believe?  So they grab something "titillating" from the photobucket account to use as a teaser of things to come. 
I agree with you...and even though it was pointed out that neither myself nor A-1 is Tim Gunn the hat in the photo does look designer based on the material and the plaid color.  In any case, wether designer or thrift, it is not an item I see fitting into the wardrobe of those she partied with.  (On another note, Tim Gunn is a very sweet person, and I would not mind being him!!)

Dolce- It was me who made the comment about Tim Gunn and I was referring to myself- "I" am no Tim Gunn not you Smile
Ah gotcha...I didnt remember who posted it, I just remember Tim Gunn being mentioned.  LOL  I dont mind either way...he is a real sweet heart and if I was a guy I would love to be him.  I am a designer and I made the mention of the prints as many you can not get unless you are the original designer as they hold the copyright to those printed materials.  That is why I think it is designer.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: October 21, 2008, 11:12:18 AM »

I guess what strikes me as similiar in people with "Casey-like" issues is that even with the overwhelming amount of evidence, and the blatant lying, they maintain their innocence.   They can no longer be reasoned with.  They talk in circles.  You cannot get to the bottom of anything they say.  They are SO accustomed to lying that they have stopped trying to make sure it's air tight.  They just tell outrageous lies and leave them lying there for everyone else to analyze and trip over.

Do you think Casey feels a deep shame when she is in that quiet cell she now calls home?  There are no cell phone/tv/dramas to distract her mind.  She's left alone with what she's done.  And she knows the world will soon forget her. 

If she's SANE, then she knows the difference between right and wrong, and she knows she's done WRONG.  Can her mind think about that?

Back to lurking!  Have a great day Monkeys!

I do not think she is capable of feeling shame or guilt and I really don't think she is thinking far enough ahead to think about her future...other than she is going to beat all this and probably thinks she will be a real celebrity. All the talk shows will want her as a guest. I'd bet she is even jealous right now of all the media attention her mother is getting. When she strutted herself in front of the cameras I would just shake my head, thinking a 'normal' person would not be acting like she did! the only time I saw what I would describe as any REAL emotion was at the last presser when JB said...'she is somebody's child' I actually saw a tear....not about Caylee...but about HER. Casey is seriously flawed...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1482 on: October 21, 2008, 11:12:55 AM »

Just an FYI on NOLLE PROSEQUI, for those unfamiliar....
An entry made on the record, by which the prosecutor or plaintiff declares that he will proceed no further. More at the link....
http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/n061.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: October 21, 2008, 11:13:13 AM »

Wooo Hooo....just got off the phone with ORNL.....they are expecting to recieve TODAY...more material to do forensics on.....they said it is *new* stuff from the car.......Des....

Good grief Destiny!!! How much *new stuff* can they keep finding?Maybe they should of had that fine toothed comb handy the first time...Excited anyway...

Remember....LE forensics team dismantled the whole back end/trunck of the car...really pissed Koby off...but nooks and crannies...and undercarriage... hold all kinds of goodies.....Des

And I'll bet no dead squirrel matter either..Big Hugs Destiny for your forever faithfullness..I love that about you!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: October 21, 2008, 11:13:24 AM »

re-posting this comment for A_News, in case you missed it (bottom of page 72):

News, it doesn't matter to me if you have one post, or 5 million posts.  You're a fellow monkey and you have valid opinions, great ideas, lots of helpful information, and more!

I may have incorrectly assumed you were missing the point. I did agree with you that everything you said was true.  I was just trying to make a point about the local news showing faces of people who 1.) we don't even know, 2.) may not have wanted their picture in Casey's hands, 3.) didn't necessarily take it for the sake of being on WFTV in connection to a murder investigation...  That's the point I was trying to make. I'm sorry if I made you feel badly.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1485 on: October 21, 2008, 11:13:24 AM »

Wooo Hooo....just got off the phone with ORNL.....they are expecting to recieve TODAY...more material to do forensics on.....they said it is *new* stuff from the car.......Des....

Good grief Destiny!!! How much *new stuff* can they keep finding?Maybe they should of had that fine toothed comb handy the first time...Excited anyway...

Remember....LE forensics team dismantled the whole back end/trunck of the car...really pissed Koby off...but nooks and crannies...and undercarriage... hold all kinds of goodies.....Des

Ha ha Des said "undercarriage" and "goodies" in the same sentence...
Uh oh I am turning into A-1!! 

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: October 21, 2008, 11:13:43 AM »

Righ Now I cannnot go through the pictures but the ANYTHING BUT CLOTHES party was for this guys b-day...

He has 30 pics of that night here

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=18767246&albumId=1902504

Oh and MORNING MONKEYS AND WELCOME TO LOTS OF NEW MONKEYS!!!

I have been lurking a lot lately!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: October 21, 2008, 11:13:53 AM »

Mornin monkeys!!!
Des-thanks a bunch!! You are the best!! 

who is ORNL?

I believe it is the Oak Ridge National Lab
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1488 on: October 21, 2008, 11:13:55 AM »

IMO there will soon be a 'gag order' issued.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: October 21, 2008, 11:15:50 AM »

I am excited that there is more evidence to be analyzed!

The letter posted from Lawson said no public documents until discovery is granted to the defense. Anyone know when that will happen? Shouldn't they already have it once an indictment happens?

P.S. This is probably a very STUPID question and I will probably slap my forhead when someone tells me- but what does IMO mean?

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: October 21, 2008, 11:16:33 AM »

ORNL= Oak Ridge National Labratory....I think.

MURT
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: October 21, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »

Ha ha Des said "undercarriage" and "goodies" in the same sentence...
Uh oh I am turning into A-1!! 

DOLCE you better behave lady There's only one A-1 and one DOLCE can't take two of the same!!LMAO

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1492 on: October 21, 2008, 11:20:13 AM »

ORNL= Oak Ridge National Labratory....I think.

MURT

Correctomundo Murt....ORNL works with the Body Farm....Des

http://www.ornl.gov/

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: October 21, 2008, 11:20:51 AM »

The letter posted from Lawson said no public documents until discovery is granted to the defense. Anyone know when that will happen? Shouldn't they already have it once an indictment happens?

P.S. This is probably a very STUPID question and I will probably slap my forhead when someone tells me- but what does IMO mean?

In my opinion...Jmo-Just my opinion....Imho-In my honest opinion..Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: October 21, 2008, 11:20:54 AM »

IMO-In My Opinion.
The discovery will likely be released a month or two before the murder trial. When the discovery is handed over to the defense, the state releases it to the public. I would think discovery would start to come out around christmas.

MURT
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: October 21, 2008, 11:21:11 AM »

Klaas,

TCIntriguedIN30 from Murts site just signed up for SM.... could you approve her

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1496 on: October 21, 2008, 11:21:56 AM »

IMO there will soon be a 'gag order' issued.

Nutt...just remember...every gag has a knot tied at the back....I have nimble fingers....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: October 21, 2008, 11:22:52 AM »

Lawson Lamar
State Attorney
Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida

415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida  32801
(407) 836-2400

PRESS RELEASE

Danielle Tavernier
Public Information Officer
(407) 836-xxxx

October 21, 2008

State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony

In light of the decision of the Grand Jury to indict defendant Casey Marie Anthony in connection with the death of her child and lying to the police, the State of Florida late yesterday afternoon filed a Nolle Prosequi in case number 48-2008-CF-10925-O that charged the defendant with the Neglect of her Child.

The neglect charges were premised on the theory that her child, Caylee Marie, was still alive.  As the investigation progressed and it became clear that the evidence proved that the child was deceased, the State sought an indictment on the legally appropriate charges.

We remain prepared to proceed to trial on the charges in the indictment. 

While the State understands the importance of this information to the community, this office does not want to create the type of publicity that would lead to a change of venue.  Therefore, we will not comment further on the case itself. No calculation has or will be made on potential sentences if these charges result in convictions.

Remember, these charges are only allegations and do not constitute a proof of guilt. Ms. Anthony has the right to a trial by jury and is cloaked with the presumption of innocence.

Until legal discovery is disclosed to the defense, there are no public records.

thanks,,,the items in color above are IMO very telling.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1498 on: October 21, 2008, 11:23:26 AM »

I guess I'm crazy. noone else thinks she looks like Annie D's Friend? Look at those cheeks!

To me it looks like an image of Amy Winehouse and her jailed boyfriend,kissing.Casey probably had this pic on one of her photo sites.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: October 21, 2008, 11:24:19 AM »

QUESTION:  Do we know for certain that Casey had two flat tires at once or is that possibly just another one of her tall tales like George having a stroke or being at the hospital with Zanny who had a concussion and a laceration behind one ear?

I ask because most of her lies are exaggerated ones.  It would suit her to say she had not just one flat tire like any old person but two at the same time.

I also wonder because George has bragged about taking very good care of the cars, and I doubt he would let her ride around in a vehicle with threadbare tires.

If she really did have two flat tires at the same time, I am sure LE is wondering where she drove and if it might have caused the tires to go flat....maybe a junkyard or an old road with a lot of broken beer bottles on it.
Good morning Monkeys
In one of the LE interviews(I forget who)someone did say she had 2 flat tires.Sorry if this was already answered.

Good Morning Karma

Janet
8:25 AM PT

THE FLAT TIRES

Transcript of Amy Huizenga interview on July 23, 2008

Page 6/7
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308amyhuizenga/indexGallery.htm

Page 1031
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.