April 25, 2024, 02:21:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394252 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: October 21, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »

TOO MUCH OFF TOPIC GOOP CHAT SILLY CRAP (IMO)

Nut did you see my Thankyou post?

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: October 21, 2008, 12:31:06 PM »

I agree....can you imagine being her parent

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: October 21, 2008, 12:31:19 PM »

I thought those messages about what to wear were just Casey and her friends planning ways to stand out at parties and clubs or to celebrate certain things by wearing bow-ties, etc. 

If Casey had any kind of real job, it would have come out by now.  Someone would have stepped forward to say, "I employed Casey to do this or that."  I think the closest thing she had to "work" was helping Tony at the club and trying to get people to come to the club, but was she paid for that?  Probably not.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: October 21, 2008, 12:32:23 PM »

]
From reading the text messages,it does sound to me like she had some type of job.In the text messages,someone was texting asking others(and Casey?)about their availibility,telling them what to wear,telling them when to show up.I have no idea but it sounds like one main person directing the others on where the"job"is at any given time.

Great Catch!!!

IIRC, that info was not in a text message but in an e-mail that Casey supposedly FAKED to make it look like she worked at Universal. Very elaborate lie.

just clarifying by showing the notorious faked e-mail from here http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf pg 299

Thanks goodnmad.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: October 21, 2008, 12:34:02 PM »

This girl looks like the girl @ the anything but clothes party. she is pictured in the
pics jus 1 or 2 pages back. (among the 30 released)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: October 21, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »

My Gator eats raw turkey necks, the trapper put it on fishing pole with giant hook to catch him.  He took the bait right away.  So I worry he would eat remains if hungry.

YOU HAVE AN ALLIGATOR?????????????????

yes we live on a 4 acre pond in our back yard in Lakeland Florida subdivision, Gators keeps moving in. We got one trapped Nov 07, and now another trap set .  He has avoided it so far. he is 5 ft long.  We think he is offspring of the previous caught gator.  He grabbed a loaf of bread off of hook, but so far has not took the turkey leg, we put
pig feet on it also. you can see him on my youtube     Lakelandfla . I will rest when he is gone. [/quote]

Bless your heart!! I would be out of my mind!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: October 21, 2008, 12:36:23 PM »

Yes, Casey faked email from a fictitious boss and also kept a notebook of "events" she was planning, supposedly pretty detailed. 

I think that Cindy is going to figure prominently in the trial.  Her 911 calls will be top-grade evidence against her daughter.  So will any number of videos of interviews she gave to the media, where she contradicted herself.  And of course, the things she said to Amy and other friends of Casey, as well as her now-rather-notorious posting about My Caylee Is Missing.  Cindy is going to be a star witness for the prosecution, because "excited utterances" are given my weight in court than later musings and denials.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: October 21, 2008, 12:38:38 PM »

NO CAYLEE

I'm convinced that LE has the orgie party pictures for sure now.The top photo on the far left you can clearly see a spread eagle of someone on the couch.As far as no Caylee, we can't see the whole sofa and the loveseat is hidden behind the nasties on the bottom picture.Yep,I'm convinced now.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: October 21, 2008, 12:38:55 PM »

Hi Sunny

I will repost just incase you missed my response last night.  You had logged off before I could press that "post" icon.

Janet

+++++

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk
....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

I also wanted to ask a question.....which would be easier to accept IYO
a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

b. your child murdered your grandchild

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Happy Birthday to the birthday monkeys and WELCOME to new monkeys

Sunny ... Richard Grund does not set well with me as well.  Unlike you ... I appreciated his words on Geraldo.  He related what he knew and ... suspected from his association with Casey when she was in his home.  However ... other that that he has nothing to offer except opinions and speculations that do not differ from many Monkey on this forum yet ... he is regarded as a voice of authority by so many ... even Nancy Grace.  I just do not get it.

I sense that Richard Grund is basking in the limelight of his new found notariety that he has received as being the father of one of Casey's many boyfriends.

IMO

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Murder Case Developments
Aired October 16, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Straight out to Richard Grund, the father of Jesse Grund, As you will recall, he was engaged to tot mom Casey Anthony and was actually told that Caylee was his biological child. That it turned out to be false, that he had fallen in love with the little girl.

Mr. Grund, thank you for being with us. What are your feelings now that formal charges have come down?

RICHARD GRUND, FATHER OF JESSE GRUND, CASEY ANTHONY`S EX-FIANCE: Well, Nancy, thank you for having me on. You know we saw where this was going. We`ve watched the evidence. We`ve watched the trail. We knew it had to -- as long as Casey never said where Caylee is or who has her, this is the only direction it could go in, but we`re -- you know if anybody thinks that we`re happy or we`re celebrating, we`re not.

GRACE: You have said that if Caylee`s actually dead you believe it was the result of an accident? Do you still believe that?

GRUND: I absolutely believe that. I have never changed from that. I do not believe at any time that Casey Anthony would do deliberate harm to her daughter and almost anybody that knows Casey from friends to family say the same things. So I have not -- I have not backed off of that.

GRACE: In your wildest imaginings, how can you explain chloroform in her car trunk and her computer searches for chloroform?

GRUND: I think -- and Rob Dick can give you a better explanation of this, I believe -- and you know, let me state that since Caylee went missing I have done nothing but talked to Leonard, talked to anybody I can to try to find her. I have neglected in my life.

GRACE: Scenario. You say it`s an accident, how can that be with this evidence?

GRUND: OK, because I believe that Casey was working on a way to get away from her mother and I think that she had an exit strategy and something went wrong.

GRACE: OK. Well, that`s so vague I don`t even know what you`re talking about.

GRUND: What I mean is, I think -- and Rob can explain this better -- I think Casey was going to find a way to get away from her mother and it might have included faking a kidnapping.

GRACE: OK. Well, then that`s not an accident. You do a kidnapping and you use chloroform, that`s an aggravated assault and when they get her.

GRUND: If she used the chloroform.

GRACE: . (INAUDIBLE) murder.

GRUND: You know, Nancy, what we`re dealing with right now is a whole lot of speculation. We don`t know what happened.

GRACE: That is certainly true.

GRUND: If they find Caylee and there`s no evidence of chloroform all that goes out the window.

GRACE: Well, there is evidence of chloroform. But you`re right.

GRUND: In the car.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8
Credit: Carpe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1609 on: October 21, 2008, 12:40:16 PM »

QUESTION:  Do we know for certain that Casey had two flat tires at once or is that possibly just another one of her tall tales like George having a stroke or being at the hospital with Zanny who had a concussion and a laceration behind one ear?

I ask because most of her lies are exaggerated ones.  It would suit her to say she had not just one flat tire like any old person but two at the same time.

I also wonder because George has bragged about taking very good care of the cars, and I doubt he would let her ride around in a vehicle with threadbare tires.

If she really did have two flat tires at the same time, I am sure LE is wondering where she drove and if it might have caused the tires to go flat....maybe a junkyard or an old road with a lot of broken beer bottles on it.
Good morning Monkeys
In one of the LE interviews(I forget who)someone did say she had 2 flat tires.Sorry if this was already answered.

Hi Karma, it was in the Ricardo M & Troy B. interviews. The flat tire incident happened on May 14th, it was not clear if Casey said she ran over something or had an accident or what. i think all of that was talked about. IIRC she called these guys to come help her out & ended up getting the car towed. Casey was also seeing the fired cop during this time & supposedly searching online about chloroform.
Thanks Monken
My God,she sure did live a life of drama and confusion!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1610 on: October 21, 2008, 12:41:16 PM »

Mtnmom .. you are very welcome

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: October 21, 2008, 12:41:18 PM »

Anthony Won't Face Neglect Charge
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 10:11 am EDT October 21, 2008
UPDATED: 10:43 am EDT October 21, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County officials will not pursue child neglect charges against Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old girl, because she has been charged with first-degree murder.

http://www.local6.com/news/17769215/detail.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: October 21, 2008, 12:42:06 PM »

NO CAYLEE

I'm convinced that LE has the orgie party pictures for sure now.The top photo on the far left you can clearly see a spread eagle of someone on the couch.As far as no Caylee, we can't see the whole sofa and the loveseat is hidden behind the nasties on the bottom picture.Yep,I'm convinced now.

Is that Casey in the center of the top photo?  She looks pregnant.
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: October 21, 2008, 12:42:17 PM »

SunnyinTx,

Sorry for OT, but do you mind me asking where in Tx you live and where in the Caribbean did you live? I grew up in SA and went to SWTSU then moved to Austin. I also lived in Aruba for about 10 years.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: October 21, 2008, 12:45:37 PM »

Tater,

I might need to get my reading glasses changed, but I swear I don't see a person on that couch. 

I Stand With The Girl
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: October 21, 2008, 12:48:24 PM »

Tater,

I might need to get my reading glasses changed, but I swear I don't see a person on that couch. 

I don't either.  I thought it was my eyes.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: October 21, 2008, 12:49:05 PM »

Tater,

Me either lol and have been looking at it ever since I read that lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: October 21, 2008, 12:49:31 PM »

NO CAYLEE

The "anything but clothes" party was a possibility for the pic that I remembered seeing of Caylee sleeping on the couch,  because testimony stated that Caylee was there. I'm sure she was taken to other parties as well. These pictures do not look like the room or the couch I remembered seeing. I'm still looking.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: October 21, 2008, 12:51:06 PM »

Tater,

Look right to the left of that black fold out chair.Can you not see the leg stretched out to the side hanging over the edge of the sofa? I know my eyes are not deceiving me.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: October 21, 2008, 12:53:10 PM »

Tater,

Look right to the left of that black fold out chair.Can you not see the leg stretched out to the side hanging over the edge of the sofa? I know my eyes are not deceiving me.

I think your eyes must be better than mine, cause I can't see anything. 

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.