April 16, 2024, 06:58:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393306 times)
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2008, 12:02:45 AM »

Rob good theory and you got me to thinking.

Casey commits her crimes in a very open risky fashion.  When she stole from friends she spent their money in places with cameras, signed checks with mixed matching ID and signatures.  She was uninhibited in taking detectives to a job that didn't 't exist, and made up a baby sitter who had the name but not the fame.  She drove around in a car that reeked of decomp odor, and she borrowed a shovel to likely use in Caylees disposal.  If George is being honest she stole his gas cans and brazenly left them in her trunk where they could be found.  She either wants to get caught in her acts or believes she can lie her way out of anything.  So, if her behavior is so overt and careless, I would think she disposed of Caylee in the same way.  I think she was more concerned about her involvement with Tony and Fusion and everything she did was just a means to that end with little forethought. 

If I were to incorporate her behavior patterns with her disposing of Caylee I would think it would be the simplest method that would easily fit into her schedule.  Considering ther modis operandi I would think the dumpster, or a convienient body of water would be her choice.   JMO though. 

Nice Post MM I am thinking the same thing, a body of water and that is why she has not been found yet. Unless of course Lee was involved then well she could be anywhere.

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: October 20, 2008, 12:02:51 AM »

ROB:  Two questions.
1. Did she ever go to Jacksonville or anyone else in the time frame.

2.  Based on your theory - where does ZG live - could she have buried Caylee in her yard, or close to her daily routine?

Something to ponder - just when I was gonna sleep without more questions! LOL

I believe Casey did go to Jacksonville... it has not been disclose because only she and her mother might know.

This is not a trip to London that would be disclosed.  When I livced in the South, we made many trips and never told anyone.

Part of living in the south is the long distance trips you make... it's not a big deal.

A trip to Jacksonville would not tale long and could be done in less than a day. Actually 6-8 hours.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2008, 12:03:47 AM »

2.  Based on your theory - where does ZG live - could she have buried Caylee in her yard, or close to her daily routine?

I believe Casey did go to Jacksonville... it has not been disclose because only she and her mother might know.

This is not a trip to London that would be disclosed.  When I livced in the South, we made many trips and never told anyone.

Part of living in the south is the long distance trips you make... it's not a big deal.

A trip to Jacksonville would not tale long and could be done in less than a day. Actually 6-8 hours.

Rob if she went to jacksonville why do her cell phone records have her being in Orlando?

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: October 20, 2008, 12:04:55 AM »

Casey commits her crimes in a very open risky fashion.  When she stole from friends she spent their money in places with cameras, signed checks with mixed matching ID and signatures.  She was uninhibited in taking detectives to a job that didn't 't exist, and made up a baby sitter who had the name but not the fame.  She drove around in a car that reeked of decomp odor, and she borrowed a shovel to likely use in Caylees disposal.  If George is being honest she stole his gas cans and brazenly left them in her trunk where they could be found.  She either wants to get caught in her acts or believes she can lie her way out of anything.  So, if her behavior is so overt and careless, I would think she disposed of Caylee in the same way.  I think she was more concerned about her involvement with Tony and Fusion and everything she did was just a means to that end with little forethought. 

If I were to incorporate her behavior patterns with her disposing of Caylee I would think it would be the simplest method that would easily fit into her schedule.  Considering ther modis operandi I would think the dumpster, or a convienient body of water would be her choice.   JMO though. 

I agree with you.  I dont see her wasting her time driving all over Orlando trying to mess with the phone pings or moving her daughters body several times.  She had better things to do like partying and sleeping with everyone in Orlando.  She doesnt put much thought in her story either, you can tell how she rants on when shes lying.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #184 on: October 20, 2008, 12:05:05 AM »

ladettes hang with me here a second... I'm not the fastest typist

shit - that was supposed to he hang with me here for a few secs.

Rob, there is no cussing on this forum!! 

shit... what was I thinking!! 

Dammit Rob...stop with the crappy shittish bitchomatic potty mouth...you'll get us all in trouble....Des....Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: October 20, 2008, 12:05:11 AM »

Hubby's ready to hit the hay & the computer keeps him awake so Ill BB in the morn.

Nite All & Thanks for the Happy Bday's 

oh Monken... please forgive me... I missed you while going in and out of here...Happy Birthday!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2008, 12:05:32 AM »

ladettes hang with me here a second... I'm not the fastest typist

shit - that was supposed to he hang with me here for a few secs.

Rob, there is no cussing on this forum!! 

shit... what was I thinking!! 

I read about your friend today.  God bless him, you and his family!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2008, 12:05:47 AM »

When dealing with the normal "spree killer" we are looking at someone that is disposing of the body quickly.

IN Casey's case we are looking at the body hanging around for 7 + days. And the body has NOT BEEN FOUND.

To me, the case is more complex than Brooke's case due to the shear fact that Casey is certainly more diabolical than Jacques. Killers come in all shapes and sizes and to under- estimate Casey does a huge dis-justice to Caylee.

the clues are there. And that is why McMurt and TES have not found her.

Caylee is somewhere... but the locale has not been identified.

she's close - no she is not.

In a "backwards" kind of way .... hhhuuummmm ..... Rob .... JJ also made mention to me during a phone convo (I don't think it's secret info) that Caseys cell was TURNED OFF on June 27th and 28th ... well I have seen otherwise regarding the 27th ... however I have not seen any phone records from the 28th ...... There is other speculations regarding the disposal of Caylee from "an out of town trip" ... to possibly the "urban area" surrounding Fusian ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2008, 12:05:55 AM »

But she had the body in her trunk for several days -- that ain't simple and fast.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2008, 12:10:03 AM »

ladettes hand with me here a second... I'm not the fastest typist

um,  Rob :"ladettes hand with me"  what you talking about?   
Yikes - I don't think our Rob would mean this defination, would he???

Noun: ladette
Usage: UK

1. (informal) a young woman that behaves like a lad: being loud, drinking heavily, sleeping around, etc.

Derived forms: ladettes

Encyclopedia: Ladette

yes you found the definition...we have happy hour every 11 am to 10 pm Monday through Sunday

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2008, 12:12:11 AM »

When dealing with the normal "spree killer" we are looking at someone that is disposing of the body quickly.

IN Casey's case we are looking at the body hanging around for 7 + days. And the body has NOT BEEN FOUND.

To me, the case is more complex than Brooke's case due to the shear fact that Casey is certainly more diabolical than Jacques. Killers come in all shapes and sizes and to under- estimate Casey does a huge dis-justice to Caylee.

the clues are there. And that is why McMurt and TES have not found her.

Caylee is somewhere... but the locale has not been identified.

she's close - no she is not.

It struck me odd when reading through the transcripts that she put the guy off by not going to Jacksonville to meet up with him. She's a party girl, he was footing the bill, why not? Not having a sitter never stopped her before.

I agree with you that she is not in the "normal" places we would think KC would dump Caylee. KC seems really really confident that Caylee won't be found. Everyone is searching in the ping area, if she took a little trip, with the extra gas in the gas cans so as not to stop and pay for gas and risk getting recognized later, Caylee could be out a whole lot further than we think. She's been following the progress of the search and doesn't seem to be sweating bullets.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2008, 12:12:13 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1314

The Casey Anthony Saga: Patrick Bourgeois, One Of Casey’s Visitors, Wanted For HomicidePosted by Sean Krause on October 19th, 2008

The Casey Anthony saga continues, but it’s not Casey that this article is about.

Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey when she was in jail the first time, seems to have a record. He is wanted in the state of Louisiana for homicide.

Patrick, if you recall, visited Casey at the jail on July 24th, claiming he knew her from high school, which is a crock of shit. He mentioned an individual, Mike Walker, who knew Casey.

Bourgeois, which a Florida license background check, reveals his name as: Patrick Bryan Bourgeois.

He lived in Denham Springs, Louisiana and his date of birth is listed as: 12-23-87 .

Patrick, along with Todd A. Melvin, the story is told as follows, according to the press release in July, 2007:

William Mackenzie, the victim, was at Tom’s Bar on LA Hwy 16 when he got into an altercation with several individuals. Mackenzie left the premises and started walking down LA Hwy 16 when he was approached by two individuals who had followed Mackenzie from the bar. One of the men restrained Mackenzie while the other struck him repeatedly before they fled the scene, leaving Mackenzie unconscious on the ground. A passerby called an ambulance for Mackenzie but he died shortly after their arrival.

Police in Louisiana picked up Bourgeois & Melvin, they took off. Patrick has been on the run since 18, which is kind of screwed up that Orlando County didn’t do a background check on Casey’s visitor.

Todd Melvin hid in Alaska, but was picked up October 13, 2008 in Kenai, Alaska. He is being extradited back to Louisiana, where he will answer to the murder charges. Patrick Bourgeois is still wanted by the State of Louisiana.

Police noted in a report on Patrick Bourgeois that he never attended Colonial, which leads me to further conclude this is the correct Bourgeois.

The FBI was contacted on the matter of what was uncovered.

-

Even more interesting is the shady “gangsta” kid that Mike Walker is. Really encouraging to know Casey hung out with someone who enjoys pointing a gun at the camera. Yeah, he’s real bad ass, makes you wonder why the xxxx Casey would hang around someone like this.

I live 20 minutes from DS...

Cubbee, where in Louisiana are you?  I was just curious because I'm from the Monroe area.

Between Baton Rouge and New Orleans...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2008, 12:13:37 AM »

Rob, I like the way you're thinking.  Is Jacksonville where she was supposedly gone for the conference and stayed so long?  I know she was really at Tony's but there was a great deal of discussion about that place.  Was it Jacksonville or Tampa?  I've always thought she included some tidbit of truth in her lies, too.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2008, 12:14:35 AM »

Rob, good theory , and I too have always wondered about the inferred trip to Jacksonville...that supposedly didnt happen...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: October 20, 2008, 12:16:00 AM »

Rob, I like the way you're thinking.  Is Jacksonville where she was supposedly gone for the conference and stayed so long?  I know she was really at Tony's but there was a great deal of discussion about that place.  Was it Jacksonville or Tampa?  I've always thought she included some tidbit of truth in her lies, too.

Found this:

Cindy claimed that the last time she saw Casey before she disappeared for 31 days was when Casey was taking Caylee on a vacation to Jacksonville to bond with her.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2008, 12:17:55 AM »

But she had the body in her trunk for several days -- that ain't simple and fast.

More in line with the brazen and careless modis.  She was more concerned with her immediate needs to bother with what had to be done in the trunk.  She would get to that in her good time.  If she doesn't have a conscience than she didn't blame herself for what happened to Caylee.  In her mind it happened and now she had to move on.  She had to buy nice clothes, call friends to invite out, feed her friends.  I think she was backed against a corner with the odor which forced her to finally act on the disposal and car.  MO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2008, 12:19:11 AM »

http://tinnong24h.com/TheLaw/Story?id=5727546&page=2

(snipped)

Two weeks later, on June 30, the family car Casey had been using was found abandoned in front of an Orlando cash advance business and towed away.

When the towing company called Casey's parents, a series of alarms went off. Casey reportedly had told her mother, Cindy, that she was going on a "mini-vacation" in Jacksonville and was spending time with some friends.

(snipped)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2008, 12:19:39 AM »

ladettes hand with me here a second... I'm not the fastest typist

um,  Rob :"ladettes hand with me"  what you talking about?   
Yikes - I don't think our Rob would mean this defination, would he???

Noun: ladette
Usage: UK

1. (informal) a young woman that behaves like a lad: being loud, drinking heavily, sleeping around, etc.

Derived forms: ladettes

Encyclopedia: Ladette

yes you found the definition...we have happy hour every 11 am to 10 pm Monday through Sunday

And they say you can't believe everything you read on the internet!  Oh my, me and my if you don't know it - look it up ....ways.   Dare I ask what happens between 10Pm and 11am? 
Shudder - might need my invisible ink after this answer!  Or  possible the bright red, to blend in with the blush!
Hey Des,
Why don't you ringy Lee and see what he is doing!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2008, 12:21:07 AM »

How hard is it to get a copy of her toll-pass records.  I'm assuming since George and Cindy had them on their cars, Casey probably did, too.  Also, is there a well-known "old" way to get to Jacksonville instead of interstate or such.

And, since she kept saying Caylee was at the park or the beach, what about those places?  Whenever anyone in that family is asked "which" park, they always say Universal. 

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2008, 12:22:36 AM »

Oh my, just had a weird thought...what would have happened to Caylee if she was thrown into the ocean?  Would she wash up or be swept out to sea?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.