April 19, 2024, 04:20:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393769 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: October 21, 2008, 04:28:51 PM »

Guess who the ME was on the 5-year-old Quatisha Maycock case???

Later, after an autopsy and review of medical records, Broward Medical Examiner Dr. Joshua Perper ruled Quatisha's death a homicide.

Her body, its location marked by an orange plastic buoy, was found on the south side of the canal that parallels the expressway near a tall stand of sawgrass.

Jenne said since prevailing winds had been from the east since Quatisha disappeared, it was likely the child's body had drifted to the place where it was discovered from a paved recreation area on the south side of I-75, 11/2 miles to the east.

That ME's name sounds real familar.....

He is the ME in the Anna Nicole case.
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: October 21, 2008, 04:29:27 PM »

Did someone say that they read/heard that KC was checked for STD's???  Just heard a funny call on the radio, suggesting that if she was a carrier of STD's, her promiscuous behaviour may have been a way of getting back at men...as a payback for something/someone that may have hurt her.

Ann ... I never heard or read that Casey was a carrier of a STD but ... the revelations of her many sexual encounters implies that it is a very strong probability.

Hey ... maybe the chloroform issue may be related.

OMG  That is so interesting!!  Could be a hassard during certain sexual positioning.  "Hey Tony, wake up dude!

Janet

____-

The Case Against Herpes
By HP-Time.com Monday, Apr. 23, 1973

Although there was until recently no really effective treatment for herpes simplex infections of either type, there are now several promising techniques. Houston's Dr. Troy Felber has found that painting herpes simplex sores with light-sensitive dyes and then exposing them to light from a fluorescent tube cuts the healing time* by 50%. Drs. G. Robert Nugent and Samuel Chou of the West Virginia University Medical Center recently reported that applications of ordinary ether or chloroform will clear up herpes sores in as little as two days, apparently by altering the virus so as to make it more vulnerable to the body's natural defenses. Other doctors are finding the antiviral drug isoprinosine effective. An oral drug that seems to bolster the body's immune response to the virus (TIME, March 19), isoprinosine has been used against both herpes simplex and genital herpes infections and has stopped progression of the disease and initiated healing within 48 hours. So far, however, one goal has eluded scientists: finding a drug that will prevent herpes infections.

<snipped>

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,945246-2,00.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1882 on: October 21, 2008, 04:30:02 PM »

ok, do not know if the skank casey e-mails are real. Just giving an example of a "fake" e-mail. I just know some monkey is going to test them. 

OMG GnM you have me rolling with your "To: Skank Casey"  "From: Skank Casey"  LOL 

Thats about right. Its simple to create fake emails, and even more simple for LE's detective to detect that they are fake..LOL

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: October 21, 2008, 04:30:32 PM »

Ok-just had a thought...didn't Casey have a seizure in Jan?  Going to the emergency room had to rack up a bill.   Wouldn't they be sending to parents home address?  With not working-how was bill paid?  I don't believe parents could have had Casey on their ins without her providing proof that Casey was in school full-time. 
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1884 on: October 21, 2008, 04:31:04 PM »

OMG  That is so interesting!!  Could be a hassard during certain sexual positioning.  "Hey Tony, wake up dude!

Sorry, meant that to be added at end of quote, I just cracked up and stuck it in there.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: October 21, 2008, 04:31:13 PM »

Later, after an autopsy and review of medical records, Broward Medical Examiner Dr. Joshua Perper ruled Quatisha's death a homicide.

Her body, its location marked by an orange plastic buoy, was found on the south side of the canal that parallels the expressway near a tall stand of sawgrass.

Jenne said since prevailing winds had been from the east since Quatisha disappeared, it was likely the child's body had drifted to the place where it was discovered from a paved recreation area on the south side of I-75, 11/2 miles to the east.

Karma...think Anna Nicole Smith

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1886 on: October 21, 2008, 04:31:35 PM »

Des,

Don't talk much...usually just lurk because someone else beats me to posting the same thoughts I have.

PLEASE don't leave this cage.  I enjoy your post greatly!! I know you have had some personal issues lately but don't desert us monkeys....we are your friends. 

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: October 21, 2008, 04:31:47 PM »

I think (im not sure) he was involved in the Anna Nicole Smith case.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1888 on: October 21, 2008, 04:32:19 PM »

More from the other case......can't stop reading and wanted to share.....eerie....

An avid hunter and fishermen, Braddy was familiar with The Everglades. He knew about its gators, brown water snakes and snail kites, and how they could make a body disappear.

He sped toward the highway called Alligator Alley.

He'd laid brick on a toll plaza there. Just west of the toll were bridges that dipped right into the gator-infested waters. They were sure to be deserted this time of night.

When Braddy stopped at the bridge near Mile Marker 34, a choir of crickets and frogs roared like an airplane engine. Fish plopped in the water. Lily pads rustled.

Something was lurking there.

Braddy threw Candy onto the rocks with a thud.

As he drove away, the child - her skull fractured - lay bleeding and alone, unconscious but still alive.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: October 21, 2008, 04:32:25 PM »

Ok-just had a thought...didn't Casey have a seizure in Jan?  Going to the emergency room had to rack up a bill.   Wouldn't they be sending to parents home address?  With not working-how was bill paid?  I don't believe parents could have had Casey on their ins without her providing proof that Casey was in school full-time. 

I'm sure it came in Casey's name.  I doubt if they opened her mail.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1890 on: October 21, 2008, 04:32:56 PM »

Did someone say that they read/heard that KC was checked for STD's???  Just heard a funny call on the radio, suggesting that if she was a carrier of STD's, her promiscuous behaviour may have been a way of getting back at men...as a payback for something/someone that may have hurt her.

Ann ... I never heard or read that Casey was a carrier of a STD but ... the revelations of her many sexual encounters implies that it is a very strong probability.

Hey ... maybe the chloroform issue may be related.

Janet

____-

The Case Against Herpes
By HP-Time.com Monday, Apr. 23, 1973

Although there was until recently no really effective treatment for herpes simplex infections of either type, there are now several promising techniques. Houston's Dr. Troy Felber has found that painting herpes simplex sores with light-sensitive dyes and then exposing them to light from a fluorescent tube cuts the healing time* by 50%. Drs. G. Robert Nugent and Samuel Chou of the West Virginia University Medical Center recently reported that applications of ordinary ether or chloroform will clear up herpes sores in as little as two days, apparently by altering the virus so as to make it more vulnerable to the body's natural defenses. Other doctors are finding the antiviral drug isoprinosine effective. An oral drug that seems to bolster the body's immune response to the virus (TIME, March 19), isoprinosine has been used against both herpes simplex and genital herpes infections and has stopped progression of the disease and initiated healing within 48 hours. So far, however, one goal has eluded scientists: finding a drug that will prevent herpes infections.

<snipped>

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,945246-2,00.html

Very interesting.In the images of little Caylee in the swimming pool with Cindy and George,she looks to have some type of rash on the right side of her mouth in the images.I wonder if Casey has herpes and was having an out break when she delivered Caylee and passed down the virus to her?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1891 on: October 21, 2008, 04:33:58 PM »

Dr. Joshua Perper, ME, is a frequent guest on NG
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: October 21, 2008, 04:34:03 PM »

More from the other case......can't stop reading and wanted to share.....eerie....

An avid hunter and fishermen, Braddy was familiar with The Everglades. He knew about its gators, brown water snakes and snail kites, and how they could make a body disappear.

He sped toward the highway called Alligator Alley.

He'd laid brick on a toll plaza there. Just west of the toll were bridges that dipped right into the gator-infested waters. They were sure to be deserted this time of night.

When Braddy stopped at the bridge near Mile Marker 34, a choir of crickets and frogs roared like an airplane engine. Fish plopped in the water. Lily pads rustled.

Something was lurking there.

Braddy threw Candy onto the rocks with a thud.

As he drove away, the child - her skull fractured - lay bleeding and alone, unconscious but still alive.

this is heartbreaking to read

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: October 21, 2008, 04:34:37 PM »

Yeah, but how WAS it paid? 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1894 on: October 21, 2008, 04:35:16 PM »

]
From reading the text messages,it does sound to me like she had some type of job.In the text messages,someone was texting asking others(and Casey?)about their availibility,telling them what to wear,telling them when to show up.I have no idea but it sounds like one main person directing the others on where the"job"is at any given time.

Great Catch!!!

IIRC, that info was not in a text message but in an e-mail that Casey supposedly FAKED to make it look like she worked at Universal. Very elaborate lie.

just clarifying by showing the notorious faked e-mail from here http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf pg 299
how do you make a fake email like that?

Pretty simple she just typed it all in her e-mail acct and forwarded to herself. Not hard to make it appear like an e-mail but not hard for LE to figure out it was a fake either.

Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:20 P.M.
To: Skank Casey (skankcasey@hotmail.com)
Subject: FW: You are in jail

Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:20 P.M.
To: Skank Casey (skankcasey@hotmail.com)
Subject: You are in jail

Casey,
So, you are in jail. How were the turkey dog and beans you had for lunch yesterday? I hope it made you bloated.
Sincerely,
Mr. Imaginary Boss

roflmaooooo!!!!

Karma Is Coming

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: October 21, 2008, 04:35:37 PM »

Anna Nicole case.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1896 on: October 21, 2008, 04:36:18 PM »

The mom of Quatisha Maycock was a single mom...22 years old.  Quatisha Maycock's nickname was Candy.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: October 21, 2008, 04:36:44 PM »

Yeah, but how WAS it paid? 

She could have been on Medicaid.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: October 21, 2008, 04:37:23 PM »

OVER $100 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Her bail bondsman deposited $51.26 into her jail account Tuesday. That's more than the $50 her father gave her.

So what could Casey buy with her $100-plus from the jail commissary? She could get a moon pie for 60 cents, a bra for $5.99, about the same price she paid at Target, or she could buy herself a sympathy card for $2.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

I knew George would run right out and put money in her account. BUT The bail bondsmen Sad~~~   I bet Casey thinks she is rich-even in jail.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1899 on: October 21, 2008, 04:37:53 PM »

He is the ME in the Anna Nicole case.
Aah!That's it,thanks Mammy.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.