March 28, 2024, 03:12:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391127 times)
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1920 on: October 21, 2008, 04:48:23 PM »

Many many eons ago when I was in high school, that is how young ladies in "trouble" paid for theirs.  Actually, if I think about it..... Cindy would have made sure Casey and Caylee each had medicaid. Anything that was "free" would be endorsed by her.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1921 on: October 21, 2008, 04:48:40 PM »

Ok-just had a thought...didn't Casey have a seizure in Jan?  Going to the emergency room had to rack up a bill.   Wouldn't they be sending to parents home address?  With not working-how was bill paid?  I don't believe parents could have had Casey on their ins without her providing proof that Casey was in school full-time. 

I'm sure it came in Casey's name.  I doubt if they opened her mail.
Yeah, but how WAS it paid? 

She could have been on Medicaid.

Isnt it illegal to drive for a certain amount of time after you have a siezure? (Im thinking a couple of years, but cant recall for sure).  I do not believe that Casey ever had a siezure - why on earth would GA and CA let her drive Caylee around not knowing when the next time she could seize would be.  I chalk it up to one of KCs attention getting stories.

If KC had Medicaid wouldnt she have to be actively searching for work? Isnt there a law that says you can only get state support for a certain amount of time, including medicaid. If you arent looking for work you do not qualify.  Then again if Caylee didnt have insurance, would GA and CA have questioned why their g-baby wasnt covered?  Better yet, why KC wasnt covered.

Des PLEASE dont leave us - you are a genious and I love hearing your insight.  Pretty please with a nanner on top 

I believe it is 6 mos if you don't have another seizure. She would have had to have regular check ups. Could this be used as a defense?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1922 on: October 21, 2008, 04:49:12 PM »

I think the reason she ditched the car is to completley diassociate herself with the situation

I still think in her subconscious she wanted to get caught for the ultimate evil she caused-her daughters death. She knew it was just a matter of time, the behavior continued in a reckless manner. Out-of-control, no turning around......

I'd never thought of it in quite that way, but you are right - Amy would be finding out who wrote checks from her account as KC didn't even try to conceal it was her, Tony appeared to be wanting to distance himself from her by accounts of their fights and of the 4th of July call that he was talking/teasing about not coming back from NY, etc.  She was running out of friends, running out of other people's money, and running out of time.

Also, she seemed to jump from Ricardo to Tony the cop, to TonE, to maybe WW, and potentially MH - her behavior was spiraling out of control and we really don't even know anything about the months leading up to it all this chaos, especially what was going on behind the doors of the Anthony home, but we do know Caylee paid the ultimate price.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: October 21, 2008, 04:49:45 PM »

Monkeys....we know for a fact that KC had been searching various missing children sites.  What if she had been finding the name of a missing child, then following up on the case to see how the child "disappeared."  Maybe the key to finding just what she did with Caylee is by researching some of these missing children cases??? As for me...I'm finding a lot of interesting things from this case.  Maybe we should each research a case???

damn I wasn't going to say this again....but reading this and knowing Casey was searching missing children site....I am once again thinking that dirty skank through Caylee to the frigging alligators!  OHMYGAWD!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: October 21, 2008, 04:51:00 PM »

Klaas....could you please share your email addy with me?  Need to run something by you.  ((edit))

I got your addy and just emailed you!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: October 21, 2008, 04:51:33 PM »

Monkeys....we know for a fact that KC had been searching various missing children sites.  What if she had been finding the name of a missing child, then following up on the case to see how the child "disappeared."  Maybe the key to finding just what she did with Caylee is by researching some of these missing children cases??? As for me...I'm finding a lot of interesting things from this case.  Maybe we should each research a case???

damn I wasn't going to say this again....but reading this and knowing Casey was searching missing children site....I am once again thinking that dirty skank through Caylee to the frigging alligators!  OHMYGAWD!!!!!

i hope you are so wrong!!   

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: October 21, 2008, 04:53:23 PM »

She is cold hearted enough to do that!  I have a feeling that partial remains will be found in water.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: October 21, 2008, 04:54:36 PM »

Why on God's green earth would the bail bondsman put money in Casey's account?  I find that rather odd.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: October 21, 2008, 04:55:17 PM »

Wish we knew which sites.  Hopefully LE is doing this.  I'd be happy to help!  List sites which might help us!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: October 21, 2008, 04:55:22 PM »

i hope you are so wrong!!   

ME TOO!  OK...wasn't there a list of the various missing children sites on Casey's computer listed? I am sure I remember seeing it someplace!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: October 21, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »

She is cold hearted enough to do that!  I have a feeling that partial remains will be found in water.

How do they search in alligator infested waters or can they?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1931 on: October 21, 2008, 04:55:52 PM »

Why on God's green earth would the bail bondsman put money in Casey's account?  I find that rather odd.

If I ha d to answer that question, it would be a dirty minded answer, just as why did she get into his SUV in the switch-a-roo? 

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: October 21, 2008, 04:55:54 PM »

One of the detectives asked Tony Lazarro if he knew anything about Casey having an STD?  Maybe they knew about the chloroform then and were wondering if she was self-medicating to cure an STD.

Who is the really beautiful brunette in the picture with the guy in Bud Lite boxers?
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1933 on: October 21, 2008, 04:56:53 PM »

I tell you, those searches done on the computers are driving me batty?  You just never know with Casey.  I hope the missing children site had to do with Mallory.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: October 21, 2008, 04:56:59 PM »

SOMEPLACE yes. ...I agree...but we were talking about alligators this morning and I think it was Dolce that said the would HIDE parts to eat at a later time....

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: October 21, 2008, 04:57:38 PM »

OVER $100 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Her bail bondsman deposited $51.26 into her jail account Tuesday. That's more than the $50 her father gave her.

So what could Casey buy with her $100-plus from the jail commissary? She could get a moon pie for 60 cents, a bra for $5.99, about the same price she paid at Target, or she could buy herself a sympathy card for $2.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

I knew George would run right out and put money in her account. BUT The bail bondsmen Sad~~~   I bet Casey thinks she is rich-even in jail.

You know.. having to go to the bathroom in a cell, with a window anybody can see in, is bad enough.. but during that time of the month, it's got to be 100 times worse.    (call me crazy, but I wonder about these kinds of things.. wonder how expensive pads are there?  LOL)

I want to know why the heck her bondsman is putting money into her account.  Jeez. Can anybody and their uncle put money into her account? Like.. you can just call up from anywhere in the world and give them your cc# and they put money in?? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: October 21, 2008, 04:57:52 PM »

The bail bondsman put $50.00 in KC's  account? Why am I not surprised? I hope the trial judge isn't left alone with her or she walks. No nanner throwing I'm just kidding
  Odd amount too.  Probably think it'll give us something to ponder other than real fact finding!  Wrong!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: October 21, 2008, 04:58:20 PM »

How do they search in alligator infested waters or can they?

They have air boats and cameras.  I'm not sure if they use any other equipment.
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: October 21, 2008, 04:58:40 PM »

Personally I think it is a suck up in the hope she will TALK!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: October 21, 2008, 04:59:37 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.