April 24, 2024, 04:17:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394126 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2008, 09:24:12 PM »

Monkeys
The station I pointed you to tonight for my appearence on Crime and Punishment is my local talk station
News Talk 980

If you enjoyed Mikes show and me on it and want to make a program suggestion to the program director, say 980 carrying the Dana Pretzer Show?
Feel free to drop a e mail comment to
jhimpe@rawlco.com
He is the program director at that station, it would be a good way to plug our show here at scared monkeys, and to put a plug in for Mikes show Crime and Punishment.
Only if you want to of course.

Will do !!!!!!!!!!!  As long as you won't forget us and where your roots are when you get really, really, really famous!

when and if i ever went anywhere the monkeys are coming with me , its a package deal 

credit: dolce

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2008, 09:26:53 PM »

Hey MM - how was the get together with your family?  See you sister lately? Miss that bad monkey in the corner!  I think she should kick her sister in law out for good!! 

Hi MT

Great weekend with the family, but I missed my monkey friends.  Saw sis for a few but forgot to ask her important questions.  I miss the BM too.  Sometimes bad things happen to good monkeys. 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 09:28:36 PM »

oh and sorry MT forgot to ask how you are feeling.  Hope your doin better.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »

Hey MM - how was the get together with your family?  See you sister lately? Miss that bad monkey in the corner!  I think she should kick her sister in law out for good!! 

Hi MT

Great weekend with the family, but I missed my monkey friends.  Saw sis for a few but forgot to ask her important questions.  I miss the BM too.  Sometimes bad things happen to good monkeys. 

Yup - and good things happen to bad monkeys!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008, 09:30:28 PM »

oh and sorry MT forgot to ask how you are feeling.  Hope your doin better.   

Feeling a lot better - still not smoking though!!  Now ask how my family is feeling? 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 09:35:37 PM »

Can't imagine what Casey's weekend was like in that 8X10 cell.  It was one thing when she thought she could get out on bond but now she knows it's the long haul.  Saw a show on TV last night about prisioners, what a horrible life.  She has one hour of free time per day to shower or go to reck I think.  What does she do in that cell?  No computer, no phone.  Maybe, she thinks about the life her daughter will no longer get to enjoy.  But I doubt it. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 09:36:24 PM »

Caylee Anthony Has Captured Everyone’s Heart!
Posted on October 19th, 2008
by Jan Barrett in Florida News, Op-ed
http://www.bloggernews.net/118229
I have never met her, yet I feel like I could hold her close to me and tell her it will all be OK if only I could see her right now. I don’t think I am alone with these feelings. Almost all of America and for sure any mother that has been following this case has fallen in love with this precious child that has been missing since mid- June.

We pray for Caylee Anthony every night and day that she will be found one way or another. We all wish she could return alive and well but most of us hold little hope for that. Detectives have way too much evidence that tells us otherwise.

Caylee’s mom, Casey Anthony was arrested after a Florida Grand jury handed down an indictment for murder in the first degree against her. Now a lot of people are happy and are ready to focus back on finding Caylee.

<snipped>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 09:40:35 PM »

Can't imagine what Casey's weekend was like in that 8X10 cell.  It was one thing when she thought she could get out on bond but now she knows it's the long haul.  Saw a show on TV last night about prisioners, what a horrible life.  She has one hour of free time per day to shower or go to reck I think.  What does she do in that cell?  No computer, no phone.  Maybe, she thinks about the life her daughter will no longer get to enjoy.  But I doubt it. 

I hope they let her have her bible this time! 
Mon_Kie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2008, 09:41:24 PM »

This story was written as a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.   Again......This story was written as a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Hope I made that big enough.  Here is something silly for our new arrival.  This is a joke.  Satire.  Just plan silly site.
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i42320
Click continue.  I think this site is a hoot - 99% of the time. 

This is a very funny article.
Mon_Kie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2008, 09:42:26 PM »

And by Bible, she means vibrator.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2008, 09:46:49 PM »

I'm sure she's reading law books to help Baez with her defense.   

It's good to hear you're feeling better MT!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2008, 09:49:29 PM »

I'm sure she's reading law books to help Baez with her defense.   

It's good to hear you're feeling better MT!

Thank you Mammy, and I hope Casey enjoyed her 3 square meals. LOL
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2008, 09:50:55 PM »

I'm sure it's just like before, reading up on law books!! Trying to figure how to herself out of prison!! Probably not one thought of Caylee, except how she probably wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for her.

She is one of the most despicable people I have ever seen!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2008, 09:53:17 PM »

Maybe the bible is for later when she pulls a Karla Fay Tucker while shes on death row.  Oh well...it didnt work for Karla either.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2008, 09:58:20 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEN AND ALWAYS 1!!!!!!!!!   

ENJOY
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2008, 10:00:53 PM »

OK - I'm off to watch Dexter..be back later 

Whose Dexter?  Your hubby?

Klaas ... don't worry ... if he has not taken off while you have been sitting at the computer for the past 3 1/2 years ... he is home bound ... he is not going to take off ... you do not have to watch.

Janet

Hi Janet,
Dexter is an amazing show on TV about a psychopath who kill's bad people who kill good people.  Hope I made that clear.  I don't have the station now and it kill's me.  Great show Dexter.  Hope Klaas isn't married to him though.   

I love Dexter, too!  My 20-year old son and I watched the season DVD's one episode after another, like a long intriguing movie.  Great, unique show.  I hope it continues to be great.  We liked 24 until we got to the final season, which was a letdown compared to the others, IMO.   I guess all good things must come to an end sometime! I was just thinking, though, we need Jack Bauer in that interrogation room to make KC talk!!   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2008, 10:02:44 PM »

Maybe the bible is for later when she pulls a Karla Fay Tucker while shes on death row.  Oh well...it didnt work for Karla either.

Casey is reading the bible now?!?!?  I don't know how Jesus is gonna her soul when she doesn't have one!

Lisa
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2008, 10:04:03 PM »

A-1 and Monken
Happy Birthday

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2008, 10:04:58 PM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1314

The Casey Anthony Saga: Patrick Bourgeois, One Of Casey’s Visitors, Wanted For HomicidePosted by Sean Krause on October 19th, 2008

The Casey Anthony saga continues, but it’s not Casey that this article is about.

Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey when she was in jail the first time, seems to have a record. He is wanted in the state of Louisiana for homicide.

Patrick, if you recall, visited Casey at the jail on July 24th, claiming he knew her from high school, which is a crock of shit. He mentioned an individual, Mike Walker, who knew Casey.

Bourgeois, which a Florida license background check, reveals his name as: Patrick Bryan Bourgeois.

He lived in Denham Springs, Louisiana and his date of birth is listed as: 12-23-87 .

Patrick, along with Todd A. Melvin, the story is told as follows, according to the press release in July, 2007:

William Mackenzie, the victim, was at Tom’s Bar on LA Hwy 16 when he got into an altercation with several individuals. Mackenzie left the premises and started walking down LA Hwy 16 when he was approached by two individuals who had followed Mackenzie from the bar. One of the men restrained Mackenzie while the other struck him repeatedly before they fled the scene, leaving Mackenzie unconscious on the ground. A passerby called an ambulance for Mackenzie but he died shortly after their arrival.

Police in Louisiana picked up Bourgeois & Melvin, they took off. Patrick has been on the run since 18, which is kind of screwed up that Orlando County didn’t do a background check on Casey’s visitor.

Todd Melvin hid in Alaska, but was picked up October 13, 2008 in Kenai, Alaska. He is being extradited back to Louisiana, where he will answer to the murder charges. Patrick Bourgeois is still wanted by the State of Louisiana.

Police noted in a report on Patrick Bourgeois that he never attended Colonial, which leads me to further conclude this is the correct Bourgeois.

The FBI was contacted on the matter of what was uncovered.

-

Even more interesting is the shady “gangsta” kid that Mike Walker is. Really encouraging to know Casey hung out with someone who enjoys pointing a gun at the camera. Yeah, he’s real bad ass, makes you wonder why the xxxx Casey would hang around someone like this.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2008, 10:06:48 PM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1314

The Casey Anthony Saga: Patrick Bourgeois, One Of Casey’s Visitors, Wanted For HomicidePosted by Sean Krause on October 19th, 2008

The Casey Anthony saga continues, but it’s not Casey that this article is about.

Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey when she was in jail the first time, seems to have a record. He is wanted in the state of Louisiana for homicide.

Patrick, if you recall, visited Casey at the jail on July 24th, claiming he knew her from high school, which is a crock of shit. He mentioned an individual, Mike Walker, who knew Casey.

Bourgeois, which a Florida license background check, reveals his name as: Patrick Bryan Bourgeois.

He lived in Denham Springs, Louisiana and his date of birth is listed as: 12-23-87 .

Patrick, along with Todd A. Melvin, the story is told as follows, according to the press release in July, 2007:

William Mackenzie, the victim, was at Tom’s Bar on LA Hwy 16 when he got into an altercation with several individuals. Mackenzie left the premises and started walking down LA Hwy 16 when he was approached by two individuals who had followed Mackenzie from the bar. One of the men restrained Mackenzie while the other struck him repeatedly before they fled the scene, leaving Mackenzie unconscious on the ground. A passerby called an ambulance for Mackenzie but he died shortly after their arrival.

Police in Louisiana picked up Bourgeois & Melvin, they took off. Patrick has been on the run since 18, which is kind of screwed up that Orlando County didn’t do a background check on Casey’s visitor.

Todd Melvin hid in Alaska, but was picked up October 13, 2008 in Kenai, Alaska. He is being extradited back to Louisiana, where he will answer to the murder charges. Patrick Bourgeois is still wanted by the State of Louisiana.

Police noted in a report on Patrick Bourgeois that he never attended Colonial, which leads me to further conclude this is the correct Bourgeois.

The FBI was contacted on the matter of what was uncovered.

-

Even more interesting is the shady “gangsta” kid that Mike Walker is. Really encouraging to know Casey hung out with someone who enjoys pointing a gun at the camera. Yeah, he’s real bad ass, makes you wonder why the xxxx Casey would hang around someone like this.

WOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.