March 29, 2024, 08:22:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391224 times)
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2008, 12:23:07 AM »

http://tinnong24h.com/TheLaw/Story?id=5727546&page=2

(snipped)

Two weeks later, on June 30, the family car Casey had been using was found abandoned in front of an Orlando cash advance business and towed away.

When the towing company called Casey's parents, a series of alarms went off. Casey reportedly had told her mother, Cindy, that she was going on a "mini-vacation" in Jacksonville and was spending time with some friends.

(snipped)

But didn't she also tell her mother she was in Tampa for work

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2008, 12:23:08 AM »

When dealing with the normal "spree killer" we are looking at someone that is disposing of the body quickly.

IN Casey's case we are looking at the body hanging around for 7 + days. And the body has NOT BEEN FOUND.

To me, the case is more complex than Brooke's case due to the shear fact that Casey is certainly more diabolical than Jacques. Killers come in all shapes and sizes and to under- estimate Casey does a huge dis-justice to Caylee.

the clues are there. And that is why McMurt and TES have not found her.

Caylee is somewhere... but the locale has not been identified.

she's close - no she is not.

It struck me odd when reading through the transcripts that she put the guy off by not going to Jacksonville to meet up with him. She's a party girl, he was footing the bill, why not? Not having a sitter never stopped her before.

I agree with you that she is not in the "normal" places we would think KC would dump Caylee. KC seems really really confident that Caylee won't be found. Everyone is searching in the ping area, if she took a little trip, with the extra gas in the gas cans so as not to stop and pay for gas and risk getting recognized later, Caylee could be out a whole lot further than we think. She's been following the progress of the search and doesn't seem to be sweating bullets.
Finally, a reason for the cans.  That and she wouldn't leave a trail of store cams, charges, etc. 
Brilliant Boo, just simply Brilliant.  So brilliant, I will call you BOO BOO - for the double brilliance!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2008, 12:23:14 AM »

(snipped)

Two weeks later, on June 30, the family car Casey had been using was found abandoned in front of an Orlando cash advance business and towed away.

When the towing company called Casey's parents, a series of alarms went off. Casey reportedly had told her mother, Cindy, that she was going on a "mini-vacation" in Jacksonville and was spending time with some friends.

(snipped)

Klaas - didn't I read somewhere that Casey told Cindy that she was dating JH and that she was going to Jacksonville so that they could try to make the relationship work and that they were going to "be a family" ? 

I'll see if I can find out where I read this ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2008, 12:23:32 AM »

(snipped)

(snipped)

Ok Did the towing company call Casey's parents or send them a certified letter.  Also, the mailman would put the receipt in the mailbox - not on the front door! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2008, 12:23:36 AM »

Oh my, just had a weird thought...what would have happened to Caylee if she was thrown into the ocean?  Would she wash up or be swept out to sea?

Look what happened to Laci Peterson 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2008, 12:23:37 AM »

O/T TES news

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/women_26186___article.html/team_missing.html

Texas team searches for 3 missing local women starting Tuesday
Daniel Jackson
October 19, 2008 - 10:49PM

A high-profile search and recovery team has plans to meet with Gaston County detectives today and should begin searching Tuesday for Jamie Fraley, who disappeared April 8.

Also Texas EquuSearch Inc.-founder Tim Miller recently announced plans to look for two other missing women in our area, as well - Jennifer Rivkin, who disappeared from Gastonia May 6, and Mouy Tang, a 46-year-old woman who vanished from an assisted care facility near Lawndale on Sept. 3.

"I've been on pins and needles all weekend," said Kim Fraley, who asked Texas EquuSearch to help her find her missing daughter.

Joan Petruski, founder of the Charlotte-based Kristen Foundation for Missing Adults, said Bessemer City Central Gym on Washington Avenue will be the command post for Texas EquuSearch's operation in the area.

The organization is asking for adult volunteers with identification, especially those who might be able to assist the search efforts on an ATV. Volunteers are encouraged to dress for searching in wooded areas. Donations of food and water for volunteers are also needed, Petruski said.

Miller started Texas EquuSearch after his 16-year-old daughter Laura Miller was abducted and murdered in 1984. The organization has more than 800 members nationwide and eight years of experience on more than 930 missing-person cases.

Texas EquuSearch most recently conducted searches for 28-year-old Kelly Morris, who disappeared from Stem on Sept. 4. Prior to visiting North Carolina, his team was searching Orlando for two missing people that have received national media attention - 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, who went missing in June, and 27-yearold Jennifer Keese, who vanished in January 2006.

Miller has also been active in the ongoing search for Alabama-teen Natalee Holloway, who vanished from Aruba during a senior class trip in 2005.

"He's a busy man," said Petruski.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2008, 12:25:09 AM »

ladettes hand with me here a second... I'm not the fastest typist

um,  Rob :"ladettes hand with me"  what you talking about?   
Yikes - I don't think our Rob would mean this defination, would he???

Noun: ladette
Usage: UK

1. (informal) a young woman that behaves like a lad: being loud, drinking heavily, sleeping around, etc.

Derived forms: ladettes

Encyclopedia: Ladette

yes you found the definition...we have happy hour every 11 am to 10 pm Monday through Sunday

And they say you can't believe everything you read on the internet!  Oh my, me and my if you don't know it - look it up ....ways.   Dare I ask what happens between 10Pm and 11am? 
Shudder - might need my invisible ink after this answer!  Or  possible the bright red, to blend in with the blush!
Hey Des,
Why don't you ringy Lee and see what he is doing!

I've got 3 #'s for him...will try again tomorrow....it's like playing...Where's Leedo.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2008, 12:28:06 AM »

When dealing with the normal "spree killer" we are looking at someone that is disposing of the body quickly.

IN Casey's case we are looking at the body hanging around for 7 + days. And the body has NOT BEEN FOUND.

To me, the case is more complex than Brooke's case due to the shear fact that Casey is certainly more diabolical than Jacques. Killers come in all shapes and sizes and to under- estimate Casey does a huge dis-justice to Caylee.

It struck me odd when reading through the transcripts that she put the guy off by not going to Jacksonville to meet up with him. She's a party girl, he was footing the bill, why not? Not having a sitter never stopped her before.

I agree with you that she is not in the "normal" places we would think KC would dump Caylee. KC seems really really confident that Caylee won't be found. Everyone is searching in the ping area, if she took a little trip, with the extra gas in the gas cans so as not to stop and pay for gas and risk getting recognized later, Caylee could be out a whole lot further than we think. She's been following the progress of the search and doesn't seem to be sweating bullets.
Finally, a reason for the cans.  That and she wouldn't leave a trail of store cams, charges, etc. 
Brilliant Boo, just simply Brilliant.  So brilliant, I will call you BOO BOO - for the double brilliance!

Thanks A_News! Makes sense she doesn't want to be recognized on cams and being remembered by gas station attendants.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2008, 12:28:08 AM »

Oh my, just had a weird thought...what would have happened to Caylee if she was thrown into the ocean?  Would she wash up or be swept out to sea?
I would assume the body would wash ashore unless taken far enough out and weighted down. (we've been through tis before!!)

Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: October 20, 2008, 12:28:54 AM »

Ok well I know that the body starts to smell after 24 hours and the fluids begin to leak after 3 days. Could you imagine the smell? I would think she would be to afraid to take a two and a half hour trip, seeing she had car trouble and who knows may get stopped by police do you think she would chance it?

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2008, 12:29:27 AM »

I don't even like this thought but does anyone remember when there was a problem with the sidewalk protestors?  I am almost sure I heard someone (don't remember if A. family or commentator) mention that they had already lost one garbage can.  Does anyone else remember that?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2008, 12:29:35 AM »

I remember in the LE tapes when they pointed out to Cindy that Casey could not have been in Jacksonville and in Tampa at the same time when she said the nanny was in a car wreck.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: October 20, 2008, 12:31:08 AM »

I remember in the LE tapes when they pointed out to Cindy that Casey could not have been in Jacksonville and in Tampa at the same time when she said the nanny was in a car wreck.

Didnt they say we know she wasnt outta town too? I will have to go listen to them again

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: October 20, 2008, 12:32:48 AM »

Thanks A_News! Makes sense she doesn't want to be recognized on cams and being remembered by gas station attendants.
Yeppers and not to mention if it was after Caylee had been in that damn trunk for 11 days or what have you - she couldn't risk a person at a gas station noticing the smell.  She could just fill up on the side of the road. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2008, 12:33:52 AM »

And we all know that there wasn't any nanny or car wreck

Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2008, 12:33:56 AM »

Would a gas can be enough to make a trip to Jacksonville and bacK?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: October 20, 2008, 12:35:54 AM »

Ok well I know that the body starts to smell after 24 hours and the fluids begin to leak after 3 days. Could you imagine the smell? I would think she would be to afraid to take a two and a half hour trip, seeing she had car trouble and who knows may get stopped by police do you think she would chance it?

I am not sure but I thought she was accounted for on the days Caylee went missing.
Tony, Amy, Will, etc...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #217 on: October 20, 2008, 12:36:02 AM »

What car trouble? I thought the only thing wrong with the car was that is was out of gas, and smelled like human decomp!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: October 20, 2008, 12:36:48 AM »

Would a gas can be enough to make a trip to Jacksonville and bacK?
Obviously would depend on the size.  But, she had two from George for awhile - was asking Amy to go get one with her.  Gas cans were mentioned often and I don't think they are collector's items - so she wanted them for something.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #219 on: October 20, 2008, 12:37:05 AM »

I am not sure but I thought she was accounted for on the days Caylee went missing.
Tony, Amy, Will, etc...

Someone could be lying 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.