April 19, 2024, 03:32:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393764 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: October 20, 2008, 12:37:48 AM »

Oh my, just had a weird thought...what would have happened to Caylee if she was thrown into the ocean?  Would she wash up or be swept out to sea?
I would assume the body would wash ashore unless taken far enough out and weighted down. (we've been through tis before!!)

Yes, we sure have.   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #221 on: October 20, 2008, 12:39:19 AM »

Would a gas can be enough to make a trip to Jacksonville and bacK?
Obviously would depend on the size.  But, she had two from George for awhile - was asking Amy to go get one with her.  Gas cans were mentioned often and I don't think they are collector's items - so she wanted them for something.

George has reported $50 worth of gas, lets say that Amy put in another $20, that's $70, I'm sure that is more than enough, esp if the car wasn't on empty.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: October 20, 2008, 12:40:03 AM »

Ok well I know that the body starts to smell after 24 hours and the fluids begin to leak after 3 days. Could you imagine the smell? I would think she would be to afraid to take a two and a half hour trip, seeing she had car trouble and who knows may get stopped by police do you think she would chance it?

What car trouble? I thought the only thing wrong with the car was that is was out of gas, and smelled like human decomp!

Well I think it was the sensor but i remember GA making a big deal about somethng and her lying saying someone fixed i cant remember right now. Just saying it was known for her to run out of gas would she take a two hour trip in her car knowing that?

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #223 on: October 20, 2008, 12:41:02 AM »

When dealing with the normal "spree killer" we are looking at someone that is disposing of the body quickly.

IN Casey's case we are looking at the body hanging around for 7 + days. And the body has NOT BEEN FOUND.

To me, the case is more complex than Brooke's case due to the shear fact that Casey is certainly more diabolical than Jacques. Killers come in all shapes and sizes and to under- estimate Casey does a huge dis-justice to Caylee.

the clues are there. And that is why McMurt and TES have not found her.

Caylee is somewhere... but the locale has not been identified.

she's close - no she is not.

It struck me odd when reading through the transcripts that she put the guy off by not going to Jacksonville to meet up with him. She's a party girl, he was footing the bill, why not? Not having a sitter never stopped her before.

I agree with you that she is not in the "normal" places we would think KC would dump Caylee. KC seems really really confident that Caylee won't be found. Everyone is searching in the ping area, if she took a little trip, with the extra gas in the gas cans so as not to stop and pay for gas and risk getting recognized later, Caylee could be out a whole lot further than we think. She's been following the progress of the search and doesn't seem to be sweating bullets.
Finally, a reason for the cans.  That and she wouldn't leave a trail of store cams, charges, etc. 
Brilliant Boo, just simply Brilliant.  So brilliant, I will call you BOO BOO - for the double brilliance!

Thanks A_News! Makes sense she doesn't want to be recognized on cams and being remembered by gas station attendants.
Yeppers and not to mention if it was after Caylee had been in that damn trunk for 11 days or what have you - she couldn't risk a person at a gas station noticing the smell.  She could just fill up on the side of the road. 

The only way Caylee could have been in the trunk for 11 days...that time of year...was if she was in a container of some type....even a plastic container...such as the ones seen lined up on shelves in the Anthony garage...after heat and gasses build up...the lid *would* pop open along the seam somewhere....or, in the case of multiple plastic bags...as LP stated...it would be like moving 30 lbs of stew...sorry for the graphic post....just being realistic....BTW...my feeling is that Caylee is indeed close to home....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 20, 2008, 12:41:44 AM »

Depends upon the size of the cans.  Remember she got cans with Amy too.

It's approx 140 miles to Jacksonville from Orlando

If she had 2 5GA gas cans and her car got 20 mpg she could go approx 200 miles with 10 ga of gas
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: October 20, 2008, 12:42:32 AM »

Dang, I think Rob might just be on to something here...have always wondered about the Jacksonville trip that supposedly did not happen..I do think that with George's gas can , Amy's and who knows she could have had another one , it might have been enough gas...
And now I have to go to bed!!! Keep up the good work monkeys...
Welcome to the new monkeys I may have missed.....
Nite-Nite Monkeys...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: October 20, 2008, 12:42:49 AM »

Ok well I know that the body starts to smell after 24 hours and the fluids begin to leak after 3 days. Could you imagine the smell? I would think she would be to afraid to take a two and a half hour trip, seeing she had car trouble and who knows may get stopped by police do you think she would chance it?

I am not sure but I thought she was accounted for on the days Caylee went missing.
Tony, Amy, Will, etc...

Someone could be lying 

imagine that!   lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: October 20, 2008, 12:43:24 AM »

Depends upon the size of the cans.  Remember she got cans with Amy too.

It's approx 140 miles to Jacksonville from Orlando

If she had 2 5GA gas cans and her car got 20 mpg she could go approx 200 miles with 10 ga of gas

True... Good Point

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: October 20, 2008, 12:44:58 AM »

Dang, I think Rob might just be on to something here...have always wondered about the Jacksonville trip that supposedly did not happen..I do think that with George's gas can , Amy's and who knows she could have had another one , it might have been enough gas...
Nite-Nite Monkeys...

Good nite Cubbie - my Red Sox Lost!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #229 on: October 20, 2008, 12:45:07 AM »

Something about Will Waters I just can't put my finger on.

Lisa
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: October 20, 2008, 12:49:22 AM »

Lisa

I agree Lisa, he doesn't fit her choice of men, and the timing of her acquaintance with him while Tony was away, and his weird texts all add up to:

There's something happening here what it is ain't exactly clear.   Do we know what he does for a living? 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #231 on: October 20, 2008, 12:49:48 AM »

Does anyone know whos testimony/interview with LE that hasn't been released besides Annie?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: October 20, 2008, 12:50:09 AM »

Nite-Nite Monkeys...

Good nite Cubbie - my Red Sox Lost!

At least your Red Sox lost respectably.....my Cubs stunk up the place....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #233 on: October 20, 2008, 12:52:54 AM »

Time to hit my blankies....Nity-nite...Des...

BTW...If I can't locate Leedo via his phone #'s...I'll call the new Cindy Foundation donation line...tell them I have a HUGE donation to make...but will only give it to Leedo....cuz I think he's a hunka-bunka burnin' love....hell...I can shoot $5.00 for the where's Leedo cause...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: October 20, 2008, 12:52:56 AM »

This is kinda OT - but has anyone heard from HH?  She seemed so down the other night.  I worry about Monkey's who go missing.
Klaas, can you shoot her an email.  Hate to bug you, but I am a worry wort!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #235 on: October 20, 2008, 12:54:15 AM »

Good night monkeys.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: October 20, 2008, 12:55:18 AM »

Lisa

I agree Lisa, he doesn't fit her choice of men, and the timing of her acquaintance with him while Tony was away, and his weird texts all add up to:

There's something happening here what it is ain't exactly clear.   Do we know what he does for a living? 

MM, isn't that a song!! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #237 on: October 20, 2008, 12:55:19 AM »

Lisa

HVAC repair and some construction, I think?  He had it bad for Miss Thang from looking at his interview with LE.  Casey could have sweet talked him into anything.  He could definitely be patsy material.

Lisa
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: October 20, 2008, 12:55:28 AM »

Good night monkeys.

Goodnight

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: October 20, 2008, 12:55:40 AM »

When dealing with the normal "spree killer" we are looking at someone that is disposing of the body quickly.

IN Casey's case we are looking at the body hanging around for 7 + days. And the body has NOT BEEN FOUND.

To me, the case is more complex than Brooke's case due to the shear fact that Casey is certainly more diabolical than Jacques. Killers come in all shapes and sizes and to under- estimate Casey does a huge dis-justice to Caylee.

the clues are there. And that is why McMurt and TES have not found her.

Caylee is somewhere... but the locale has not been identified.

she's close - no she is not.

It struck me odd when reading through the transcripts that she put the guy off by not going to Jacksonville to meet up with him. She's a party girl, he was footing the bill, why not? Not having a sitter never stopped her before.

I agree with you that she is not in the "normal" places we would think KC would dump Caylee. KC seems really really confident that Caylee won't be found. Everyone is searching in the ping area, if she took a little trip, with the extra gas in the gas cans so as not to stop and pay for gas and risk getting recognized later, Caylee could be out a whole lot further than we think. She's been following the progress of the search and doesn't seem to be sweating bullets.
Finally, a reason for the cans.  That and she wouldn't leave a trail of store cams, charges, etc. 
Brilliant Boo, just simply Brilliant.  So brilliant, I will call you BOO BOO - for the double brilliance!

Thanks A_News! Makes sense she doesn't want to be recognized on cams and being remembered by gas station attendants.
Yeppers and not to mention if it was after Caylee had been in that damn trunk for 11 days or what have you - she couldn't risk a person at a gas station noticing the smell.  She could just fill up on the side of the road. 

The only way Caylee could have been in the trunk for 11 days...that time of year...was if she was in a container of some type....even a plastic container...such as the ones seen lined up on shelves in the Anthony garage...after heat and gasses build up...the lid *would* pop open along the seam somewhere....or, in the case of multiple plastic bags...as LP stated...it would be like moving 30 lbs of stew...sorry for the graphic post....just being realistic....BTW...my feeling is that Caylee is indeed close to home....Des

Seems if Caylee was in trashbags alot more fluid would of leaked out because the top doesnt seal it ties.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.