April 25, 2024, 04:27:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394161 times)
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #340 on: October 20, 2008, 09:14:31 AM »

Does anyone know whos testimony/interview with LE that hasn't been released besides Annie?

Jenna P - Fusion Shot Girl - danced with Casey in June 20 photos.  Several calls between them.

Annie D. - friend - worked at a car dealership -

Those are two I can think of.  QUESTION - when a lie detector test is given, does the person being 'detected' have a drug screen test immediately beforehand to test for any medications that could hinder the machine?
~Guideposts

Good question but not that I've ever heard of and I'm a major true crime buff, from forums, blogs, and books to Tru TV.. Never heard of them testing for drugs that would hinder the test before administering one.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: October 20, 2008, 09:15:43 AM »

A little more about Patrick B (Daniel B.)
from a ws poster.

09-19-2008, 12:43 AM
TxRose
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Patrick B. - who is he?

——————————————————————————–

I started this thread because I have seen a lot of questions raised about the person that visited Casey in jail – Patrick Bou******. Many felt his visit might be important. I wanted to share what I had discovered and let everyone discuss why he visited Casey and see if you can help me make sense of what I found.

Patrick visited Casey in jail and she didn’t seem to recognize the name or the person. She played along, but the sound of her voice said she didn’t have any idea who he was or why he was there. Patrick seemed to realize this and mentioned Liberty Middle School and Colonial High School – along with the fact that he hung around with a Mike W. This name seemed to jog Casey’s memory and I think she started to realize who this guy was. If you listen carefully after he hangs up, you can hear Casey say something like “NOW I know who this kid is!”. http://blogs.discovery.com/cri.....-case.html

Mike W. can be found on the Colonial High School website under the alumni list for 2004 – along with Casey Anthony. He was apparently someone Casey was familiar with in high school. http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm . I also believe Patrick Bou******. was in the same class, only under the name Daniel Bri**. I have found connections between the two. Here is what I found:

I checked on Classmates.com and found a listing for a Daniel Bri**. that attended Colonial High School – Class of 2004. This same profile stated that Daniel Bri**. attended Boone High School – Class of 2004 – but under the name Patrick Bou****** (the name used at the jail). Confirming this, I found that the Boone High school website also lists a Patrick Bou******. as an alumni – Class of 2004. http://www.boonebraves.ocps.ne.....php?d=2000.

Patrick has a Facebook page which mentions Casey and the Anthony’s. Among his friends is a Jazmin E. who is also in the same Colonial High School alumni list for 1004 as Casey, Daniel and Mike. He also lists “Fran Bou******.” as a friend – and since they share the same last name, I believe this to be his mother. This is may be supported by the fact that I found a listing on http://www.whitpages.com for a Francine Bri** – who apparently once worked at Boone High School where Patrick was listed as an alumni!

So in summary, I think his name used to be the name he used at the jail, and it was then changed to the name on the Colonial HS roster – probably based on the marital status of his mother. Why the change in first names, and why he switched back to the other name is still a mystery. But there is a man in Florida that carries the name he used at the jail and he runs a fishing business in Florida. So perhaps he changed it back for that reason.

On the Classmates.com site - there are other names used by Daniel in his profile. These other names have other profiles as well. Under these other names, the bio info is the same as what he provides under the Daniel name. So they were set up by the same person…but the dates of graduation, etc. don’t match. I was not able to find alumni lists for the schools listed under these other names to verify them. You will have to find these other names yourself, as I have not been allowed to list them here. Just look at the Daniel Bri**. profile and search the name he used at Wapahani High School, and go from there.

I am sorry I was so long-winded, but this was really confusing…and very hard to communicate to others! Especially since my original post was edited and I can’t use full names - you can’t use just last initials because they are the same…but the full name is not! So pardon my second edit - but I thought it necessary to make my original post make sense again. (Mods - if I still have too much info….please edit accordingly.)

I really don’t think this guy had any real agenda for going to see Casey other than to inject himself in the case. She didn’t even seem to know who he was until the very end, and seemed quite “peeved” that he was there wasting her time. So I don’t think his visit was very important to the case. In any case,I would love to get others feedback on what they think.

they are not allowed to use full names at WS - so thats why the post doesnt give the full last name

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: October 20, 2008, 09:19:01 AM »

OMG! Altruist! Thank you for reading my post, I'm honored!! 

You be a talented little monkey, Monken.  Read it, I went back & copied it.  I see a lot of merit there in your post & the details are wonderfully stated, this wanna be is such a vain evil thing, she would have it inked on her body laughing at the stupidity (in her mind) of everybody for not making the correlation, kind of like those criminals that have the tear(s) inked on their faces to indicate a KILL they have performed.  She's a follower, not any way a leader, she copies.

I think there is a 5% chance she pulled this off herself, alone.  OCSO is probably thinking along those lines as well.  OCSO has to know that Divine Intervention has already aided them in that the decomp car was brought to the forefront mistakenly by the chief architect.  Are you kidding me CA's intention was to bring KC to the station to make the report, not have them come out to Hopespring.  CA has GA go to work after retrieving the Pontiac. 

I checked myself yesterday & my opinion that the group of the A's have known about Caylee being deceased for a far longer period than that day of 7/15/08.  After reading again document dump #1,  the 2 911 transcripts, the written statements given by KC, CA, GA & LA, the typed initial OCSO incident report order of OCSO actions there is but ONE sentence about the horrendous odor contained within the Pontiac, which of course was contained within the 2nd 911 transcript.  The first 911 transcript has the POSSIBLE MISSING CHILD statement by CA. 

In the written statements by KC, CA, GA & LA there is not one reference to the horrendous odor contained within the Pontiac, BUT the Pontiac being stored at the towyard & being picked up that day was mentioned in the written statements & the face to face with OCSO 7/15, that's IT.  Not one mention of the decomposition odor.

The Pontiac being in the garage is written off, GA finding CA in the garage when he arrived back at Hopespring from working his shift,  GA's call to LA asking him to check on his Mom,  yep all those details were contained in the written statements, but an odor that is explained by all who have ever personally experienced that particular odor's presence describing it as never being able to be forgotten & never mistaking what it's presence means, nope that is not addressed by any of the A clan being so concerned about an almost 3 yr old child whose whereabouts are alledgedly unknown.

There is no way that I find that understandable never mind logical.  I remain convinced that the sole purpose of the 911 calls were to report a totally false kidnapping story that was anticipated by it's creator's to become the sensational story of 2008 & put all their financial concerns in the past history file along with any loyalty to a sweet innocent child - file it "we'd be fools to pass this opportunity up to cash in on the family member victim lottery!!!!  Warped & depraved, imo.

Again, mho.

Love you Altruist! I truly believe that the entire A fam. knew what kind of evil individual Casey was & the longer they did not see Caylee the more terrified they got. The smell of the car that day just sealed it for them, they knew Caylee was gone. They are all still in denial & believing what ever fantastic story Casey has thought up for now, including Baez! I'm just real sure that when we all hear Casey's version, that we'll all just sit back & say "well, now we understand".  Baez looks & sounds like an idiot!! And CA & GA are still holding onto that tiny strand of hope that Caylee's alive. I don't know if they'll ever accept that she's gone.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: October 20, 2008, 09:20:51 AM »

thanks littleone! Good morning!

I have thought about many possibilities... but I'm pretty sure that Caylee is not near where Nicole was located... someone would have found her by now.

That park has been searched multiple times.

Caylee is out there somewhere, and even though the State's Attorney is holding all the cards, they are not holding the key to the death penalty. They DO know that. So, it's just a bargaining chip. And you really can't bargain with something you do not actually have. So, you have a stale mate.

Casey has no motive to talk. The worst fate she is looking at is life with no parole... that in itself would get most people talking, but not Casey.

I never expected Casey to speak when she was indicted and on her way back to jail. She simply has no motive.

Casey believes that she will somehow get off on the "circumstantial" / forensics evidence.

That will show Caylee is dead - but how? Casey is unshakable. To shake Casey the State needs the body and Casey seems very confidant that Caylee will not be found. Her confidence occurred BECAUSE LEONARD PADILLA GOT HER OUT OF JAIL AND SHE WAS ABLE TO SHE EVERYTHING ON TV EVERY NIGHT.

Casey knew exactly what was happening. LP did no one any favors.

Had Casey remained in jail - she would certainly have less knowledge of what was taking place.

As the searchers have failed to find Caylee - Casey becomes more confidant. She KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE LOOKING. She sees it on TV and on the internet.

She knows if they are near the body or not.

Or she is totally clueless and George / Lee is the person with all the knowledge.
[/quote]

Good Morning Monks! I am NOT going to go back and reads posts as I usually do...I skimmed through and think it's best not to comment

Rob I agree....I don't think Casey will ever talk...and I do believe she thinks she WILL beat the charges....because of no body. I read your latest theory and find it quite plausible. 

Welcome to all new Monks1

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: October 20, 2008, 09:21:14 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.  Happy Monday.

My thoughts...We know that Caylee was in the trunk of her mom's car for quite some time.  This makes me think that KC didn't know what to do with the body after she killed her, or she was waiting for something or someone to help her.  KC knew she couldn't keep the body in there forever, so why wait to dispose of it?  There must have been a reason why kept Caylee's precious little body in there for so long.  Then was all this really premeditated? Just some of the things running thru my head this am.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: October 20, 2008, 09:21:52 AM »

As the searchers have failed to find Caylee - Casey becomes more confidant. She KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE LOOKING. She sees it on TV and on the internet.

She knows if they are near the body or not.

Or she is totally clueless and George / Lee is the person with all the knowledge.

Rob I agree with some of what you are saying, however, I do not think Casey is becoming more confident, and in fact I think that the reason she got Baez to ask for permission for her to search "places of interest in private" is indeed because she knows the heat is on and that Caylee is going to be found.  I believe she wanted to move that body !!
JMO.

in my opinion, there was never any intention to search anywhere. That was for public consumption and to enter on the record in the sentencing phase.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: October 20, 2008, 09:22:50 AM »

Good morning,
 Rob,I believe you are correct..I have always believed Casey was in cahoots with many LE people and I feel sure at one time or another,she asked certain questions to them about getting rid of a body in a way as to not raise any flags.I know the trip I took two weeks ago to Pananma City Beach in Florida convinced me of this.The small back roads,pine trees,desolate areas,bodies of swamp waters,and the miles and miles of nowhere land so to speak.I couldn't help but to think to myself."I could so get rid of a body" and I don't even have a criminal mind...I personally don't think Caylee will ever be found but I do believe Casey will be convicted of her demise.We had a big trial here in Tn.I was called for jury duty but thankfully was not chosen.The guy was convicted and got 56 years.It was really a big deal.The trial was in Nashville but they came here to Chattanooga to get the jury.The amount of people they called was massive.I waited 7 hours only to have them finally come in and dismiss us saying they had enough.Here is a link.
http://www.courttv.com/trials/march/
Casey is going to spend a very long time in jail and will be a very old woman if she ever gets out.Her life as she knew it is over.I'm comforted knowing that..

Hi Tater, the monkey formerly known as TOT!!   I agree, and like you, I find great comfort in knowing that as well!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: October 20, 2008, 09:24:13 AM »

Some posts from Topix about PB

Has anyone visited Patricks myspace page.. it looks somewhat normal, just that he wants casey and caylee home, and that maybe he is newly a Christian allow he has lots of drinking pics etc...well i clicked on one of his friends...New beginning to a new life.. www.myspace.com/ninachica62401 she worked at universal.... kodak to be exact which is who casey worked for

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
from another thread...
jennifer wrote:
If you google Patrick Bourgeois, you see that he was a guy who was convicted of killing his kid and was able to get a lesser sentence somehow. He served only 3 years.
<quoted text>

I'm about 15 pages behind here...  but WOW! 

Is this the same Patrick Bourgeois who beat up some guy with a friend, and left the person for dead?   

How many Patrick Bourgeois are there? I know Patrick is a common name, but I don't know about Bourgeois?  Ok.. going back to reading now.   

There are a few older...Only one 22 years old from Orlando.

He misled you. Phone stores such as Verizon, Tmobile, ATT, etc do not sell them. But you can purchase a prepaid phone at any convenient store for about 19.99

Posts got messed up, but yes...

Regarding disposable phones...

My niece got one last year when she was visiting from Australia, and she could buy minutes at a grocery store.
Mum & Blessed, I knew you used to be able to, didn't know if you still could, Thanks!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #348 on: October 20, 2008, 09:28:56 AM »

Just for the record...there are a bunch of Patrick Bourgeois in FL
http://www.publicrecordsnow.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?vw=people&input=name&fn=Patrick&mn=&ln=Bourgeois&city=&state=FL&criteria=Patrick;;;;Bourgeois;;;;FL;;;;;;

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: October 20, 2008, 09:30:06 AM »

Good morning,
 Rob,I believe you are correct..I have always believed Casey was in cahoots with many LE people and I feel sure at one time or another,she asked certain questions to them about getting rid of a body in a way as to not raise any flags.I know the trip I took two weeks ago to Pananma City Beach in Florida convinced me of this.The small back roads,pine trees,desolate areas,bodies of swamp waters,and the miles and miles of nowhere land so to speak.I couldn't help but to think to myself."I could so get rid of a body" and I don't even have a criminal mind...I personally don't think Caylee will ever be found but I do believe Casey will be convicted of her demise.We had a big trial here in Tn.I was called for jury duty but thankfully was not chosen.The guy was convicted and got 56 years.It was really a big deal.The trial was in Nashville but they came here to Chattanooga to get the jury.The amount of people they called was massive.I waited 7 hours only to have them finally come in and dismiss us saying they had enough.Here is a link.
http://www.courttv.com/trials/march/
Casey is going to spend a very long time in jail and will be a very old woman if she ever gets out.Her life as she knew it is over.I'm comforted knowing that..

You're right Tater and i don't know how they'll ever find Caylee with all the areas to search!  But I do have faith in Tim, & I'll keep praying that they'll find her.

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #350 on: October 20, 2008, 09:32:22 AM »

Thanks Nut.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: October 20, 2008, 09:32:57 AM »

Some posts from Topix about PB

Has anyone visited Patricks myspace page.. it looks somewhat normal, just that he wants casey and caylee home, and that maybe he is newly a Christian allow he has lots of drinking pics etc...well i clicked on one of his friends...New beginning to a new life.. www.myspace.com/ninachica62401 she worked at universal.... kodak to be exact which is who casey worked for

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
from another thread...
jennifer wrote:
If you google Patrick Bourgeois, you see that he was a guy who was convicted of killing his kid and was able to get a lesser sentence somehow. He served only 3 years.
<quoted text>

I'm about 15 pages behind here...  but WOW! 

Is this the same Patrick Bourgeois who beat up some guy with a friend, and left the person for dead?   

How many Patrick Bourgeois are there? I know Patrick is a common name, but I don't know about Bourgeois?  Ok.. going back to reading now.   

There are a few older...Only one 22 years old from Orlando.

He misled you. Phone stores such as Verizon, Tmobile, ATT, etc do not sell them. But you can purchase a prepaid phone at any convenient store for about 19.99

Posts got messed up, but yes...

Regarding disposable phones...

My niece got one last year when she was visiting from Australia, and she could buy minutes at a grocery store.
Mum & Blessed, I knew you used to be able to, didn't know if you still could, Thanks!!   

They are still available. They are right at the check out at one of my local stores.. saw them just yesterday. Of course the phone stores wouldn't want you to know that so you'll spend big bucks buying a new phone ASAP when something happens to yours like in the case of your gf.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: October 20, 2008, 09:38:43 AM »

My thoughts...We know that Caylee was in the trunk of her mom's car for quite some time.  This makes me think that KC didn't know what to do with the body after she killed her, or she was waiting for something or someone to help her.  KC knew she couldn't keep the body in there forever, so why wait to dispose of it?  There must have been a reason why kept Caylee's precious little body in there for so long.  Then was all this really premeditated? Just some of the things running thru my head this am.

Blaze & everyone,
 Awhile back, a guy posted pics of his car interior on another site & the pics were brought ove here. That was the first time I had actually seen what the inside of Casey's car looked like. In the trunk there is a large round lid that you remove for the spare tire area. I believe that Caylee was carried around inside that area with the lid on. That would have given Casey even more confidence driving around with her in the trunk, that even if the trunk was opened, you couldn't see anything unless you opened that lid! Until she could no longer stand the smell! I also believe that LE found evidence inside that spare tire area, there's no carpet there, only metal.

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #353 on: October 20, 2008, 09:43:27 AM »

Monkeys - would it be more difficult, hypothetically, to pass someone else's check at say a gas station or a small store than at say Target or Wal-Mart?

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: October 20, 2008, 09:43:30 AM »

Blaze & everyone,
 Awhile back, a guy posted pics of his car interior on another site & the pics were brought ove here. That was the first time I had actually seen what the inside of Casey's car looked like. In the trunk there is a large round lid that you remove for the spare tire area. I believe that Caylee was carried around inside that area with the lid on. That would have given Casey even more confidence driving around with her in the trunk, that even if the trunk was opened, you couldn't see anything unless you opened that lid! Until she could no longer stand the smell! I also believe that LE found evidence inside that spare tire area, there's no carpet there, only metal.

MURT's photobucket where he has photos of the vehicle just like Casey's:

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/?start=40
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: October 20, 2008, 09:44:01 AM »

Good Morning Monks! I am NOT going to go back and reads posts as I usually do...I skimmed through and think it's best not to comment

Rob I agree....I don't think Casey will ever talk...and I do believe she thinks she WILL beat the charges....because of no body. I read your latest theory and find it quite plausible. 

Welcome to all new Monks1

good morning Sunny and thanks for the compliment.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: October 20, 2008, 09:44:29 AM »

Blaze & everyone,

So perhaps Caylee's little body WAS in that compartment when George went to get the tool out of Casey's trunk and she pulled out the gas cans. I've always doubted that Caylee was just laying in the trunk in the open on the 24th when she went back to the house.

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: October 20, 2008, 09:45:38 AM »

Monkeys - would it be more difficult, hypothetically, to pass someone else's check at say a gas station or a small store than at say Target or Wal-Mart?

I would say probably about the same. In one sense it would be harder at the bigger stores because they have the cameras.. but at a smaller store, they are more likely to inspect the signature against the ID.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: October 20, 2008, 09:46:15 AM »

I know there is a lot of information that LE is not releasing.  I wonder if LE has checked the dumpster by sawgrass aprts. for forensics/DNA, etc.   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: October 20, 2008, 09:46:50 AM »

Blaze & everyone,

MURT's photobucket where he has photos of the vehicle just like Casey's:

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/?start=40

Thank you, Klaas!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.