March 28, 2024, 07:52:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391142 times)
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: October 20, 2008, 09:46:53 AM »

Mornin' everyone. I don't have much time this am to go back and check the posts- so if anyone can give me a link to the full Baez interview last night I would greatly appreciate it. All I have been able to find are little snippets.
Thanks Smile

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: October 20, 2008, 09:50:24 AM »

Some posts from Topix about PB

Has anyone visited Patricks myspace page.. it looks somewhat normal, just that he wants casey and caylee home, and that maybe he is newly a Christian allow he has lots of drinking pics etc...well i clicked on one of his friends...New beginning to a new life.. www.myspace.com/ninachica62401 she worked at universal.... kodak to be exact which is who casey worked for

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
from another thread...
jennifer wrote:
If you google Patrick Bourgeois, you see that he was a guy who was convicted of killing his kid and was able to get a lesser sentence somehow. He served only 3 years.
<quoted text>

I'm about 15 pages behind here...  but WOW! 

Is this the same Patrick Bourgeois who beat up some guy with a friend, and left the person for dead?   

How many Patrick Bourgeois are there? I know Patrick is a common name, but I don't know about Bourgeois?  Ok.. going back to reading now.   

There are a few older...Only one 22 years old from Orlando.

He misled you. Phone stores such as Verizon, Tmobile, ATT, etc do not sell them. But you can purchase a prepaid phone at any convenient store for about 19.99

Posts got messed up, but yes...

Regarding disposable phones...

My niece got one last year when she was visiting from Australia, and she could buy minutes at a grocery store.
Mum & Blessed, I knew you used to be able to, didn't know if you still could, Thanks!!   

They are still available. They are right at the check out at one of my local stores.. saw them just yesterday. Of course the phone stores wouldn't want you to know that so you'll spend big bucks buying a new phone ASAP when something happens to yours like in the case of your gf.

Now I am freakin MAD !!!  What a jerk that guy was at the verizon store!!  She was driving like two hours from home and i did not want her to take the chance of not having a phone in case something happened on the road.  I should have called you guys !!!  LOL
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: October 20, 2008, 09:50:41 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.  Happy Monday.

My thoughts...We know that Caylee was in the trunk of her mom's car for quite some time.  This makes me think that KC didn't know what to do with the body after she killed her, or she was waiting for something or someone to help her.  KC knew she couldn't keep the body in there forever, so why wait to dispose of it?  There must have been a reason why kept Caylee's precious little body in there for so long.  Then was all this really premeditated? Just some of the things running thru my head this am.

Blaze & everyone,
 Awhile back, a guy posted pics of his car interior on another site & the pics were brought ove here. That was the first time I had actually seen what the inside of Casey's car looked like. In the trunk there is a large round lid that you remove for the spare tire area. I believe that Caylee was carried around inside that area with the lid on. That would have given Casey even more confidence driving around with her in the trunk, that even if the trunk was opened, you couldn't see anything unless you opened that lid! Until she could no longer stand the smell! I also believe that LE found evidence inside that spare tire area, there's no carpet there, only metal.

So perhaps Caylee's little body WAS in that compartment when George went to get the tool out of Casey's trunk and she pulled out the gas cans. I've always doubted that Caylee was just laying in the trunk in the open on the 24th when she went back to the house.

That's right, & maybe those little wedges he asked for were usually kept with the spare tire, there would be room. That's why she shoved the gas cans at him, created a scene & hauled ass! JMO

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: October 20, 2008, 09:52:12 AM »

Mornin' everyone. I don't have much time this am to go back and check the posts- so if anyone can give me a link to the full Baez interview last night I would greatly appreciate it. All I have been able to find are little snippets.
Thanks Smile

I had to laugh out loud, It was same old spin, Casey had good reason to lie.
Kimberly G.  said yeah Scott Peterson did too. He went to Jail.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: October 20, 2008, 09:52:56 AM »

My thoughts...We know that Caylee was in the trunk of her mom's car for quite some time.  This makes me think that KC didn't know what to do with the body after she killed her, or she was waiting for something or someone to help her.  KC knew she couldn't keep the body in there forever, so why wait to dispose of it?  There must have been a reason why kept Caylee's precious little body in there for so long.  Then was all this really premeditated? Just some of the things running thru my head this am.

Blaze & everyone,
 Awhile back, a guy posted pics of his car interior on another site & the pics were brought ove here. That was the first time I had actually seen what the inside of Casey's car looked like. In the trunk there is a large round lid that you remove for the spare tire area. I believe that Caylee was carried around inside that area with the lid on. That would have given Casey even more confidence driving around with her in the trunk, that even if the trunk was opened, you couldn't see anything unless you opened that lid! Until she could no longer stand the smell! I also believe that LE found evidence inside that spare tire area, there's no carpet there, only metal.

This is NOT Casey's car

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: October 20, 2008, 09:52:58 AM »

Everyone, when you have time, look at the car trunk photos from the link Klaas just posted. You can clearly see the round lid in one of them!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: October 20, 2008, 09:53:28 AM »

Everyone, when you have time, look at the car trunk photos from the link Klaas just posted. You can clearly see the round lid in one of them!

NEVERMIND!

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #367 on: October 20, 2008, 09:53:39 AM »

There are multiple reasons Casey could be confident in regard to Caylee's remains. Casey of course knows the condition of the body when she disposed of it. So, say the reamins were in the trunk for 10 or 11 days before disposal -- what would be left? Perhaps she is confident there is not much left of Caylee. Perhaps she really did place her in a dumpster and is confident the remains are dwindling away in a landfill. Or perhaps she will still stick with her story even if remains are located. Well, the real Nanny did it. Casey could very well be so entrenched in her own world that the searches do not affect her. She has blocked out anything and everything related to Caylee except for her "story." Her detachment from reality could be perceived as confidence. Or maybe she is aware of the reality and she just doesn't care.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: October 20, 2008, 09:54:31 AM »

Blaze & everyone,

This is NOT Casey's car

I know but wasn't it supposed to be just like hers??

Phaedrus
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: October 20, 2008, 09:54:58 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I have been gone for a few days.  I just started reading the last few pages about cell phones, pings, cheap disposable phones.

A few months ago my girlfriend dropped her cell phone in the pool so i told her i would pop into verizon and pick her up a disposable phone so she would have a phone for a few days til she got a new one.
The guy at the verizon store told me there is no such thing as a disposable or cheap phone in the U.S.  He said they are sold overseas, but not here, maybe because of 9/11. 
Sooooo, i don't think Casey bought a "disposable" phone.

Not quit true, you can buy a go phone with prepaid minutes and then throw it away, thus disposable!
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: October 20, 2008, 09:55:14 AM »

Thanks Smile

I had to laugh out loud, It was same old spin, Casey had good reason to lie.
Kimberly G.  said yeah Scott Peterson did too. He went to Jail.

I figured as much- the only reason I watch these interviews anymore is I'm just waiting to pounce if they make another verbal faux pas!!!

Smile Kerry

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: October 20, 2008, 09:57:16 AM »

There are multiple reasons Casey could be confident in regard to Caylee's remains. Casey of course knows the condition of the body when she disposed of it. So, say the reamins were in the trunk for 10 or 11 days before disposal -- what would be left? Perhaps she is confident there is not much left of Caylee. Perhaps she really did place her in a dumpster and is confident the remains are dwindling away in a landfill. Or perhaps she will still stick with her story even if remains are located. Well, the real Nanny did it. Casey could very well be so entrenched in her own world that the searches do not affect her. She has blocked out anything and everything related to Caylee except for her "story." Her detachment from reality could be perceived as confidence. Or maybe she is aware of the reality and she just doesn't care.

i think it's all of the above!!

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: October 20, 2008, 09:57:47 AM »

Wasn't there a stain on the carpet in the trunk and haven't we heard that from the stain they could tell how Caylee's body was positioned in the trunk? Just not sure if this is fact. I know I've heard it somewhere in the media reports or maybe from LP. Anyone know???

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #373 on: October 20, 2008, 09:57:58 AM »

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/features/story.asp?id=12610
Probably already posted somewhere in the many threads, but thought some would get a kick out of the artist renditions, lol.

OUR DUMB STATE: THE CASEY ANTHONY EDITION

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: October 20, 2008, 10:00:21 AM »

I know there is a lot of information that LE is not releasing.  I wonder if LE has checked the dumpster by sawgrass aprts. for forensics/DNA, etc.   

Blaze - I have always been suspicious about the Sawgrass apt area, too.  Especially since Casey always swears that is the last place she saw her daughter.  And she has absolutely no idea where Caylee is...where she was taken to from there (the dumpster, etc).  Then it seemed she got scared and changed her story to LP and Rob and said it was Blanchard Park where Caylee was taken.  Such confusion!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #375 on: October 20, 2008, 10:00:23 AM »

AWESOME Florida County/City map
http://www.floridacountiesmap.com/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: October 20, 2008, 10:03:36 AM »

Wasn't there a stain on the carpet in the trunk and haven't we heard that from the stain they could tell how Caylee's body was positioned in the trunk? Just not sure if this is fact. I know I've heard it somewhere in the media reports or maybe from LP. Anyone know???

I always heard stain in the trunk. I don't know if LE ever said if it was on carpet, metal or both. I don't remember, does anyone? 

Phaedrus
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: October 20, 2008, 10:07:51 AM »

Monkeys - would it be more difficult, hypothetically, to pass someone else's check at say a gas station or a small store than at say Target or Wal-Mart?

Something interesting I experienced the other day at Target.....I happened to write a check and I got out my ID for the clerk.... She said - hang on - I might not need that... She told me that if I had written a check there before - within a certain time period, alot of times they don't need my ID.  Sure enough, she didn't need my ID... She didn't know me from anyone, yet took my check with no ID.  Mine will be okay - but what about people like Casey??

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: October 20, 2008, 10:09:13 AM »

Probably already posted somewhere in the many threads, but thought some would get a kick out of the artist renditions, lol.

OUR DUMB STATE: THE CASEY ANTHONY EDITION

I want an artist's rendition of Baez!

I remember you, Caylee.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: October 20, 2008, 10:11:42 AM »

Hi monkeys, I was curious if anyone on here has tried a reverse voice analysis on all of ca recorded conversations.

Welcome Pepile!  Personally, I don't believe reverse voice analysis.

I don't really believe in this stuff either- It reminds me of Charles Manson - but here you go:

http://www.backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_034.htm

Smile Kerry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.