April 25, 2024, 08:34:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394180 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2008, 10:07:31 PM »

I am very curious about the Lake County body that discovered in September.  Like Nut said, there is no information and I found this site:

https://identifyus.org/?p=case&i=2702&from=home

Status 
ME/C Case Number 
NCIC Number 
Date Found 2008-09-14 10:42
Date Entered 2008-10-11 10:42
Date Modified 2008-10-12 06:45
QA Reviewed 2008-10-11 06:45

?

Lisa
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2008, 10:10:14 PM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1314

The Casey Anthony Saga: Patrick Bourgeois, One Of Casey’s Visitors, Wanted For HomicidePosted by Sean Krause on October 19th, 2008

The Casey Anthony saga continues, but it’s not Casey that this article is about.

Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey when she was in jail the first time, seems to have a record. He is wanted in the state of Louisiana for homicide.

Patrick, if you recall, visited Casey at the jail on July 24th, claiming he knew her from high school, which is a crock of shit. He mentioned an individual, Mike Walker, who knew Casey.

Bourgeois, which a Florida license background check, reveals his name as: Patrick Bryan Bourgeois.

He lived in Denham Springs, Louisiana and his date of birth is listed as: 12-23-87 .

Patrick, along with Todd A. Melvin, the story is told as follows, according to the press release in July, 2007:

William Mackenzie, the victim, was at Tom’s Bar on LA Hwy 16 when he got into an altercation with several individuals. Mackenzie left the premises and started walking down LA Hwy 16 when he was approached by two individuals who had followed Mackenzie from the bar. One of the men restrained Mackenzie while the other struck him repeatedly before they fled the scene, leaving Mackenzie unconscious on the ground. A passerby called an ambulance for Mackenzie but he died shortly after their arrival.

Police in Louisiana picked up Bourgeois & Melvin, they took off. Patrick has been on the run since 18, which is kind of screwed up that Orlando County didn’t do a background check on Casey’s visitor.

Todd Melvin hid in Alaska, but was picked up October 13, 2008 in Kenai, Alaska. He is being extradited back to Louisiana, where he will answer to the murder charges. Patrick Bourgeois is still wanted by the State of Louisiana.

Police noted in a report on Patrick Bourgeois that he never attended Colonial, which leads me to further conclude this is the correct Bourgeois.

The FBI was contacted on the matter of what was uncovered.

-

Even more interesting is the shady “gangsta” kid that Mike Walker is. Really encouraging to know Casey hung out with someone who enjoys pointing a gun at the camera. Yeah, he’s real bad ass, makes you wonder why the xxxx Casey would hang around someone like this.

I thought all killers hang out together.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2008, 10:10:26 PM »

The Casey Anthony Saga: Patrick Bourgeois, One Of Casey’s Visitors, Wanted For HomicidePosted by Sean Krause on October 19th, 2008

The Casey Anthony saga continues, but it’s not Casey that this article is about.

Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey when she was in jail the first time, seems to have a record. He is wanted in the state of Louisiana for homicide.

Patrick, if you recall, visited Casey at the jail on July 24th, claiming he knew her from high school, which is a crock of shit. He mentioned an individual, Mike Walker, who knew Casey.

Bourgeois, which a Florida license background check, reveals his name as: Patrick Bryan Bourgeois.

He lived in Denham Springs, Louisiana and his date of birth is listed as: 12-23-87 .

Patrick, along with Todd A. Melvin, the story is told as follows, according to the press release in July, 2007:

William Mackenzie, the victim, was at Tom’s Bar on LA Hwy 16 when he got into an altercation with several individuals. Mackenzie left the premises and started walking down LA Hwy 16 when he was approached by two individuals who had followed Mackenzie from the bar. One of the men restrained Mackenzie while the other struck him repeatedly before they fled the scene, leaving Mackenzie unconscious on the ground. A passerby called an ambulance for Mackenzie but he died shortly after their arrival.

Police in Louisiana picked up Bourgeois & Melvin, they took off. Patrick has been on the run since 18, which is kind of screwed up that Orlando County didn’t do a background check on Casey’s visitor.

Todd Melvin hid in Alaska, but was picked up October 13, 2008 in Kenai, Alaska. He is being extradited back to Louisiana, where he will answer to the murder charges. Patrick Bourgeois is still wanted by the State of Louisiana.

Police noted in a report on Patrick Bourgeois that he never attended Colonial, which leads me to further conclude this is the correct Bourgeois.

-

Even more interesting is the shady “gangsta” kid that Mike Walker is. Really encouraging to know Casey hung out with someone who enjoys pointing a gun at the camera. Yeah, he’s real bad ass, makes you wonder why the xxxx Casey would hang around someone like this.

I live 20 minutes from DS...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2008, 10:10:40 PM »

-

OMG - Mammy, that photo scared me to death.  Did a refresh and that pic was centered! 
Wonder if this is true?  Wonder if he had anything to do with Caylee.  Why would he go see her, if he didn't know her - if he is what this article says.  Could it be to say, speak and you are next?  Do I need to watch the Disney channel for a few days?  Am I starting to see the world as a crime show?  Help! LOL
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2008, 10:11:17 PM »

-

WOW

Wow is right!  I just wonder how Casey is really connected to these two.

Lisa
Mon_Kie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2008, 10:11:43 PM »

First, I want to thank everyone for the nice welcomes to this forum.

I had been reading for some time
( since the start of the Caylee Anthony case), and then I just had to join.

Second, I am so happy to see the pics everyone posted for me
of Casey with the red sunglasses.
Since the lenses are red, and not just the frames,
I can easily see how a passer-by in a car could notice that the girl he saw had on red sunglasses.

I am assuming that the person was male,
and that Casey was dressed in one of her her usual tight or revealing blouses.

The story becomes completely credible to me.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2008, 10:12:19 PM »

Happy Birthday Always 1!!  Do you feel older or just wiser?
Thank you!!!  I don't know yet.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2008, 10:13:44 PM »

Since you are a big girl now, I expect you to stop having all those accidents....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2008, 10:13:50 PM »

-

OMG - Mammy, that photo scared me to death.  Did a refresh and that pic was centered! 
Wonder if this is true?  Wonder if he had anything to do with Caylee.  Why would he go see her, if he didn't know her - if he is what this article says.  Could it be to say, speak and you are next?  Do I need to watch the Disney channel for a few days?  Am I starting to see the world as a crime show?  Help! LOL
Don't worry George has it all under control, they are being watched!!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2008, 10:13:59 PM »

Happy Birthday A1!
Thank you Mammy.

Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2008, 10:16:26 PM »

Maybe thidse two were part of the "mystery" orgy group???
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2008, 10:16:40 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEN AND ALWAYS 1!!!!!!!!!   

ENJOY
Thank you Cajun..

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2008, 10:17:44 PM »

he's got some real balls to go to the jail like that to visit Casey when all along he is wanted for murder. I'm not sure I'm believing this just yet.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2008, 10:17:57 PM »

A-1 and Monken
Happy Birthday

Thank you, that cake looks really good.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2008, 10:17:58 PM »

oh and sorry MT forgot to ask how you are feeling.  Hope your doin better.   

Feeling a lot better - still not smoking though!!  Now ask how my family is feeling? 
mytime you are awesome, wish I could quit smoking.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2008, 10:18:25 PM »

Maybe thidse two were part of the "mystery" orgy group???

Ewww I hope not.. I'd at least hope the participants would be good looking lol

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2008, 10:18:29 PM »

-

Don't worry George has it all under control, they are being watched!!!   

They need to look in the mirror and they will probably be watching the right family!
pepilepew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2008, 10:19:38 PM »

Hi monkeys, I was curious if anyone on here has tried a reverse voice analysis on all of ca recorded conversations.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2008, 10:20:48 PM »

-

WOW!  I always felt like he was there to deliver a message in that jail house meeting and that she seemed uncomfortable during their conversation.  At the end, she said something like, "Oh, now I know who that kid is", but that could have been her cunning way of covering up.  She does know some interesting people, and everytime something more is uncovered, it becomes more and more mind-blowing.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2008, 10:20:54 PM »

Since you are a big girl now, I expect you to stop having all those accidents....
Thank you Cubbee, I was trying to talk to you when we switched cages and it didn't work!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.