April 18, 2024, 06:39:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393679 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: October 20, 2008, 12:45:59 PM »

forgot my manners.... good Morning everyone and Happy birthday Monkeys.. A-1 and Monken!!
Thanks, Monkey Deep!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: October 20, 2008, 12:46:34 PM »

Amy's words to investigators seem to imply that Casey had talked to Tony at one time in regards to happenings encompassing her missing daughter.

Janet

_______

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

CASEY'S FRIEND TOLD INVESTIGATORS OF SMELL

Amy Huizenga, who was with Casey Anthony around the time she was arrested, told investigators Casey even told her it smelled like something died in her car. The interview with Huizenga played out like a timeline, outlining Casey's movements and her demeanor around the time Caylee disappeared.

On May 25, at a "no clothing party" where Casey wore only an American flag, Huizenga told investigators Casey had an emotional run in with a man that she "claimed she had a miscarriage with."

In the days that followed, there were many more parties. Huizenga remembered seeing Caylee on June 10 and then not ever seeing her again.

Then an investigator asked, "The week of the 15th through the 21st you say she kind of fell off the face?"

"Pretty much," Huizenga told the investigator.

When Casey and Huizenga finally spoke again, it was the end of June. That's when Casey told Huizenga, "It smells like something died in my car."

During many more parties, according to Huizenga, Casey always had the excuse that Caylee was with a nanny.

Finally, the day before Casey's arrest, Casey's mom Cindy also told Huizenga about the smell in the car when they hadn't seen Casey or her daughter, saying, "They were afraid that it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

The interviews with friends also show how they came to realize Casey constantly lied to them, including when she told Huizenga she couldn't take a trip to Jacksonville with her because her dad had suffered a stroke.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Amy Huizenga - Police Interview - Audio Recording

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Transcript of Amy Huizenga interview on July 23, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308amyhuizenga/indexGallery.htm
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3497

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: October 20, 2008, 12:48:51 PM »

I think the reason George called the police is he and Cindy were getting their ducks in a row to get custody of Caylee.  They knew it was Casey that took the cans.  They had already talked to a counselor and were ready to kick Casey out.  Too bad they hadnt done it earlier.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: October 20, 2008, 12:52:43 PM »

Too bad that CA's discussions with her counselor are off limits to LE.  Since CA's counselor advised her to seek custody of Caylee, it would have been interesting to know just what CA told the counselor about her daughter.  It must have been something pretty strong for the counselor to recommend seeking custody of Caylee......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: October 20, 2008, 12:52:43 PM »

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

I also wanted to ask a question.....which would be easier to accept IYO
a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

b. your child murdered your grandchild

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Happy Birthday to the birthday monkeys and WELCOME to new monkeys

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: October 20, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »

I remember the first time Casey being in jail on the phone and her saying all they care about is caylee... omg...shut up!... as a mother, wouldn't that be your concern.  I could just slap her.  If they have her trial live on TV, I am taking vacation time.  lol
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: October 20, 2008, 12:54:16 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys, and Happy Birthday to the birthday monks. 

If the police discover new evidence, will we necessarily find out about, now that the charges have been filed against Casey and she is in jail without any bond? Is the process that they have to give the information to Baez and then it becomes public information?

hi Bt....that is my understanding...the discovery is part of the FoI Act in FL.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: October 20, 2008, 12:55:20 PM »

forgot my manners.... good Morning everyone and Happy birthday Monkeys.. A-1 and Monken!!
Thanks, Monkey Deep!!

And Btgirl!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: October 20, 2008, 12:56:00 PM »

Thanks, Monkey Deep!!

Happy Birthday Monken and A-1!  Hope you both are having the best day!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: October 20, 2008, 12:58:03 PM »

Well we should know by now and i ma sure LE already does that there were no phones provided to her by Universal and she tells Lee in the jail convo that the black jack was purchased thru a AT&T store somewhere on the road by the mall (I think that is what she said)  And if that were true and it was purchased in her name those would have been released. I am thinking she did have another phone but i am thinking a prepaid phone. I still think she is a POS but I also think she somehow has some smart cells in her brain, she could have had a prepaid phone during her travels and left the other one behind to ping in Orlando only. Just a thought. Like i said it is only a little over a 2 hours drive from there to here.

I am beginning to think she did have a disposable phone...on several occasions.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: October 20, 2008, 12:58:06 PM »

I'll definitely agree that the Grunds have always seemed a bit "different" to me.  Can't put my finger on just what it is about them ...just something always seems to not fit.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: October 20, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »

Amy's words to investigators seem to imply that Casey had talked to Tony at one time in regards to happenings encompassing her missing daughter.

Janet

_______

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

CASEY'S FRIEND TOLD INVESTIGATORS OF SMELL

Amy Huizenga, who was with Casey Anthony around the time she was arrested, told investigators Casey even told her it smelled like something died in her car. The interview with Huizenga played out like a timeline, outlining Casey's movements and her demeanor around the time Caylee disappeared.

On May 25, at a "no clothing party" where Casey wore only an American flag, Huizenga told investigators Casey had an emotional run in with a man that she "claimed she had a miscarriage with."

In the days that followed, there were many more parties. Huizenga remembered seeing Caylee on June 10 and then not ever seeing her again.

Then an investigator asked, "The week of the 15th through the 21st you say she kind of fell off the face?"

"Pretty much," Huizenga told the investigator.

When Casey and Huizenga finally spoke again, it was the end of June. That's when Casey told Huizenga, "It smells like something died in my car."

During many more parties, according to Huizenga, Casey always had the excuse that Caylee was with a nanny.

Finally, the day before Casey's arrest, Casey's mom Cindy also told Huizenga about the smell in the car when they hadn't seen Casey or her daughter, saying, "They were afraid that it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

The interviews with friends also show how they came to realize Casey constantly lied to them, including when she told Huizenga she couldn't take a trip to Jacksonville with her because her dad had suffered a stroke.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Amy Huizenga - Police Interview - Audio Recording

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Transcript of Amy Huizenga interview on July 23, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308amyhuizenga/indexGallery.htm
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3497

I'm wondering if the officers asked Amy why she never asked KC where she had been and why she hadn't heard from her.  I sounds strange that KC vanished for a week and that Amy wouldn't ask KC where she was hanging. 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #492 on: October 20, 2008, 12:59:07 PM »

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Hi Sunny, like you I have a funny feeling about RG as well. I do NOT think he was involved in any way shape or form but my hinky meter registers high numbers when I see him!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: October 20, 2008, 12:59:32 PM »

I just found this post and thought it rather interesting...

JOF, on September 3rd, 2008 at 2:57 am Said:
Unfortunately, people steal or “borrow” gas all the time. Especially crack/meth heads and especially with today’s gas prices. She could’ve put it in the car, a friend’s car, burned a body with it, etc. That, we’ll probably never know. The most important thing to note here is exactly what Barbara touched on. George’s explanation and even more importantly, the fact that he called the police at all. We’re talking about two, two and a half gallon gas cans (if the picture at the top of this page is one of the cans) for a grand total of less than $20 worth of gass. This is a struggling middle class family living in a very modest 180k home that is losing value daily, both adult kids leaching off of them, an elderly parent they are trying to care for and support as well as their grandaughter. Cindy is an overworked and underpaid RN, and George is a RETIRED homicide investigator living in one of the homicide capitals of the US. Time is valuable and George knew very well that the police have much better things to do than investigate $20 worth of missing gas from someone’s shed. His time in calling the police, waiting for them to arrive, and filling out a report would’ve been worth more than the gas. He would NEVER have wasted his or the officer’s time reporting such a petty incident when he knew good and well that they would never actually look for the gas; much less convict anyone of the crime. I’d really like to know more about the new slab in the back yard. How large is it? Concrete slabs are not cheap to pour and are generally considered a structural addition. I find it odd that there was never a permit pulled (or at least it isn’t listed on the property appraiser’s website which admittedly isn’t updated very often) for an addition that would likely add some sort of value to the home. As other’s have posted too, I have a strong gut feeling that Universal keeps coming into this picture for a reason. Every drug using employee of any company always knows of a good secret spot to get high at work with fellow drug using employees. I would almost bet everything I have that the body is somewhere on or very near the grounds of Universal studios. Universal certainly has enough money, clout, and legal representation to keep any media and homicide investigations, which draw negative publicity, away from their property.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/01/examining-the-gas-cans/

Interesting post ...thanks for bringing it over

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: October 20, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »

Thanks, Sunny!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: October 20, 2008, 01:00:44 PM »

Thanks, Monkey Deep!!

Happy Birthday Monken and A-1!  Hope you both are having the best day!!

Thank you littleone & I love your candycorn!! 

Phaedrus
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #496 on: October 20, 2008, 01:00:59 PM »

RG's myspace entry after NG show....

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=441716051

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: October 20, 2008, 01:04:08 PM »

There is absolutely no way there was a Zanny the Nanny.  The way KC loves to be in pictures, there would have been tons of Zanny.  And we have seen how many?  Zero, Nada, None...she's a liar...
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: October 20, 2008, 01:05:40 PM »

I'm sure LE has already checked records of incoming calls for KC's friends and family and know who each of the numbers belong to. If all of the friends and family share common incoming calls from an unidentified number, such as a "disposable" phone, LE has probably put 2 + 2 together.

Unless....caller ID doesn't show up for these pre-paid phones.  Does anyone know???
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: October 20, 2008, 01:05:48 PM »

Casey Anthony: Profile Of A Sociopath

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2008/10/19/222920.php

CC - sure fits Casey to a TEE

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.