April 19, 2024, 03:21:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393763 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: October 20, 2008, 01:06:46 PM »

He says people will see Casey's innocent when they tell her side of things. "Once we are able to show her version of the facts I think the entire world will sit back and say 'Now I understand.'"

Baez wouldn't say whether he'd put Casey on the witness stand during her trial.

How can Baez and the Anthonys expect anyone to believe this stuff. 

Well, we've already heard "her version" of things... and it has proven to be false.
So what other "version" does she have to tell us now? Especially one that anyone would believe??
Is English perhaps a second language for Baez? Just curious because of the strange wording he sometimes uses, plus his hesitancy and often changing a word for another one in mid-sentence.
I think he should just shut up for awhile.
I don't think there are any other versions that would be believable. I would imagine he does have to think before speaking mainly because of what Todd Black said.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: October 20, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »

The ten days will be up soon, does anyone know if we will be seeing the new discovery documents?

What ten days?   I'm pretty far out of the loop.

IIRC the judge gave the prosecution 10 days to release all the evidence they have to Baez if he sees it the news usually gets it and puts it public

So, it will be just like before when they would release docs, etc?   The FOIA still applies even after the indictment, etc.?  I thought I read somewhere else that we might have to wait until the trial because it's a whole new ballgame now.

Thanks for your answer, Justice.

I am thinking we will see some evidence but probably not the GJ transcripts

Unless they are brought out in court they will remain sealed is my understanding

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: October 20, 2008, 01:08:00 PM »

Hey Rob-
Interesting theory. George has to fit into this picture somehow-i just don't know how!~  He admitted that the chased her-probly knowing that his phone would ping close to hers.  I wouldn't be surprised if Caylee was found close to Jesse's or very close to where Nicole Ganzugga's body was found.   

thanks littleone! Good morning!

I have thought about many possibilities... but I'm pretty sure that Caylee is not near where Nicole was located... someone would have found her by now.

That park has been searched multiple times.

Caylee is out there somewhere, and even though the State's Attorney is holding all the cards, they are not holding the key to the death penalty. They DO know that. So, it's just a bargaining chip. And you really can't bargain with something you do not actually have. So, you have a stale mate.

Casey has no motive to talk. The worst fate she is looking at is life with no parole... that in itself would get most people talking, but not Casey.

I never expected Casey to speak when she was indicted and on her way back to jail. She simply has no motive.

Casey believes that she will somehow get off on the "circumstantial" / forensics evidence.

That will show Caylee is dead - but how? Casey is unshakable. To shake Casey the State needs the body and Casey seems very confidant that Caylee will not be found. Her confidence occurred BECAUSE LEONARD PADILLA GOT HER OUT OF JAIL AND SHE WAS ABLE TO SHE EVERYTHING ON TV EVERY NIGHT.

Casey knew exactly what was happening. LP did no one any favors.

Had Casey remained in jail - she would certainly have less knowledge of what was taking place.

As the searchers have failed to find Caylee - Casey becomes more confidant. She KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE LOOKING. She sees it on TV and on the internet.

She knows if they are near the body or not.

Or she is totally clueless and George / Lee is the person with all the knowledge.

Hey there Rob...(i hate Mondays-i REALLY really REALLY do!!)--now i feel better!!

I can't make up my mind about this Casey girl. Either she was telling the truth and she REALLY has no clue where Caylee is...or she says Caylee is close to home. Just for my sanity- i wish LE would dig up the Anthony's back yard and check out her grandparents place.  Then i would feel better.

I would love to know where Tim was searching the day Cindy freaked out and told him that she got the Texas tip and he should stop searching right then and go back to Texas to search. IF Cindy knows where Caylee is-my guess is that he was close-then.

I think LP meant well when he bailed Casey out..but i do believe it backfired on him. I can't imagine traveling that far and putting up that much money to have someone tell me to get the hell out of HER house. I might have hurt her... !! But you are right Rob-it did give her the upper hand..and she doesn't deserve that.

I really will be surprised if they seek the dp for Casey-really surprised....

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: October 20, 2008, 01:09:55 PM »

Amy's words to investigators seem to imply that Casey had talked to Tony at one time in regards to happenings encompassing her missing daughter.

Janet

_______

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

CASEY'S FRIEND TOLD INVESTIGATORS OF SMELL

Amy Huizenga, who was with Casey Anthony around the time she was arrested, told investigators Casey even told her it smelled like something died in her car. The interview with Huizenga played out like a timeline, outlining Casey's movements and her demeanor around the time Caylee disappeared.

On May 25, at a "no clothing party" where Casey wore only an American flag, Huizenga told investigators Casey had an emotional run in with a man that she "claimed she had a miscarriage with."

In the days that followed, there were many more parties. Huizenga remembered seeing Caylee on June 10 and then not ever seeing her again.

Then an investigator asked, "The week of the 15th through the 21st you say she kind of fell off the face?"

"Pretty much," Huizenga told the investigator.

When Casey and Huizenga finally spoke again, it was the end of June. That's when Casey told Huizenga, "It smells like something died in my car."

During many more parties, according to Huizenga, Casey always had the excuse that Caylee was with a nanny.

Finally, the day before Casey's arrest, Casey's mom Cindy also told Huizenga about the smell in the car when they hadn't seen Casey or her daughter, saying, "They were afraid that it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

The interviews with friends also show how they came to realize Casey constantly lied to them, including when she told Huizenga she couldn't take a trip to Jacksonville with her because her dad had suffered a stroke.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Amy Huizenga - Police Interview - Audio Recording

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Transcript of Amy Huizenga interview on July 23, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308amyhuizenga/indexGallery.htm
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3497

Hi Janet.....as usual you are on top of things.....and I appreciate you so much!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: October 20, 2008, 01:10:21 PM »

There is absolutely no way there was a Zanny the Nanny.  The way KC loves to be in pictures, there would have been tons of Zanny.  And we have seen how many?  Zero, Nada, None...she's a liar...

I agree Blaze.  Casey liked to be in, as well as take photos too much not to have any of "Zanny."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: October 20, 2008, 01:10:30 PM »

HI Rob Great theory,

But doesn't her cell phone pings have her in Orlando the whole time? How could she pull that off if she went out of the city? Unless you of course said Lee disposed of her on one of his many road trips?

Or George and Cindy.  Like when they went on 'vacation'?  Or when Cindy went out of town?  Or when George was 'gone' for more than a few hours? 

Sure am hoping that LE has been looking into any and all 'road trips' by any of the family and friends. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: October 20, 2008, 01:11:15 PM »

I think the reason George called the police is he and Cindy were getting their ducks in a row to get custody of Caylee.  They knew it was Casey that took the cans.  They had already talked to a counselor and were ready to kick Casey out.  Too bad they hadnt done it earlier.

Do you think Casey knew that Cindy was going to try to get custody of Caylee?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: October 20, 2008, 01:12:05 PM »

Too bad that CA's discussions with her counselor are off limits to LE.  Since CA's counselor advised her to seek custody of Caylee, it would have been interesting to know just what CA told the counselor about her daughter.  It must have been something pretty strong for the counselor to recommend seeking custody of Caylee......

I'll bet you are right...the key might be in those sessions

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: October 20, 2008, 01:13:37 PM »

I'll definitely agree that the Grunds have always seemed a bit "different" to me.  Can't put my finger on just what it is about them ...just something always seems to not fit.

thanks Ann...I was thinking I got ahold of the invisible ink again

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: October 20, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »

ladettes hand with me here a second... I'm not the fastest typist

um,  Rob :"ladettes hand with me"  what you talking about?   

BWAHAHAHA!  freudian slip?   

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #510 on: October 20, 2008, 01:14:27 PM »

I think the reason George called the police is he and Cindy were getting their ducks in a row to get custody of Caylee.  They knew it was Casey that took the cans.  They had already talked to a counselor and were ready to kick Casey out.  Too bad they hadnt done it earlier.

I think she did - I think it was brought up on June 15th in "the big fight" and that's what sent Casey over the edge.......
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: October 20, 2008, 01:15:07 PM »

Does anyone have any thoughts on Casey's call to the auto dealership?  Was it to speak to a friend, replace something on her car, or rental car info?  There's something with that phone call that bothers me.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: October 20, 2008, 01:15:20 PM »

I speculate on June 16th, KC chloroformed Caylee in her car and then pulled the rear seat down from the inside and tossed Caylee's little body back there, so she could go hang out.

If KC didn't kill Caylee with the chloroform and/or drugged her with it, makes me wonder how KC will explain why it was in her trunk/possession.  Curious how she'll answer that one come trial time (and if the men/women in her life would say the same thing.)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: October 20, 2008, 01:16:23 PM »

I believe this. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: October 20, 2008, 01:16:24 PM »

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

I also wanted to ask a question.....which would be easier to accept IYO
a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

b. your child murdered your grandchild

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Happy Birthday to the birthday monkeys and WELCOME to new monkeys

Hi Sunny, like you I have a funny feeling about RG as well. I do NOT think he was involved in any way shape or form but my hinky meter registers high numbers when I see him!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

thanks CC....something just isn't right...I don't think they had anything to do with it either...but I do think they might NOW know something...perhaps not the truth....but something Casey wants people to believe.....as I said the last time he was on NG it was just weird!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: October 20, 2008, 01:16:34 PM »

This site is one of the best I've ever seen with both sincere, caring moderators and compassionate, passionate posters. 

When I first started reading here I was so impressed that differing opinions could be expressed, discussed, and laid to rest.  It was unlike what I had experienced on other boards where the "oldies" were excluding the new members as if there was some unspoken right of passage.  Flagrant rudeness on those sites sometimes made me feel I was in a junior high girls' bathroom!

Yes, Casey is behind bars but we still have a common purpose here at Scared Monkeys!  Not only do we still have to see justice defined in this case, there are still other cases yet to solve and other missions even unknown at this time.

The unity shown in coming together to initiate and carry through a fund-raiser for TES is amazing and I salute those involved in its inception.  How proud we should be to be in a cage where monkeys lead the way instead of mumbling about how someone should help raise money for Tim.  It is an honor to be associated with you.

However, even though it is understandable due to the stress and sleep deprivation of this case, it still is quite disturbing to see monkeys turn on each other.  We need to remember that typed words carry only the impression given as a reader actually reads it.  While we may think our words are passive, they may hold an agressive tone when read by someone who is not "in our head."  If writing or answering a post that might suggest volatile reaction, why not take a second and reread it before posting?  It's so much easier to hit backspace than try to untangle feelings when words have been misinterpreted.

Regardless of the sometime tender feelings that get bruised, remember we are all adults.  While we can make wonderful friendships here, this is not our entire universe and having a comment overlooked is not the end of the world.  Personally, I like those who use humor such as the invisible ink.  It's hard not to reply to someone who makes you laugh in spite of yourself.  I think perhaps we sometimes need to remember that although we are discussing a very serious subject, we should not take ourselves so seriously that we forget to enjoy the site.

I have learned that longer posts are not always read.  I just needed to say all this because it makes me (a relative new monkey) feel very uncomfortable when I happen upon some of the fusses and unhappiness.  I think you are a fantastic group with alot of heart and alot of compassion.  However, I can see where the stress and tension along with the sleepless nights can impact emotions negatively.  There is a reason that LE has a high divorce rate...imagine how frustrated they must get along with the stress, etc.  My esteem for LE has increased exponentially with this case.

Time for an appropriate song lyric to close:
"Come on people now, smile on your brother; everybody come together, try to love one another right now.""Come on people now, smile on your brother; everybody come together, try to love one another right now."

With genuine admiration for each of you,
  A new monkey

Well said DR, I agree! 

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: October 20, 2008, 01:17:39 PM »

Hello All Monkees....just popping in from work to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Monken and the prettiest kitty, A-1....hope you girls get all you deserve on your special day.

numbers
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: October 20, 2008, 01:18:46 PM »

forgot my manners.... good Morning everyone and Happy birthday Monkeys.. A-1 and Monken!!
Thanks, Monkey Deep!!

Happy Birthday Monken and A-1!  Hope you both are having the best day!!

Thank you littleone & I love your candycorn!! 

Thank you monken-notice the halo!!   

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #518 on: October 20, 2008, 01:20:12 PM »

hello rob, I'm new and i was wondering if you were a cop you dont have to tell me but, i was wondering??? and i do agree with the body being up north,but i also think she could be near the grandparents in mt Dora please tell me what you think???also on the ping she was in Kissee i though, and doesn't zeniada live down that way??? Lisa (Queen's)

Hi Queen B and WELCOME to SM...

No, I'm not a cop and wouldn't make a good one.
[/quote]thank you for the welcome !!! if you found the other person ? how did you locate the other peson that was missing??? or did i read wrong? sorry for all the questions but like i said im new. and after reading the sm i think you would make a damn good cop!!!better than what we have in florida. they seem to get introuble more than average joe lol
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #519 on: October 20, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »

This is a quote from the 1st 911 call Cindy made to police. She is talking to KC who is in the background....

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.