April 26, 2024, 12:45:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394331 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: October 20, 2008, 01:21:00 PM »

Hello All Monkees....just popping in from work to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Monken and the prettiest kitty, A-1....hope you girls get all you deserve on your special day.

numbers
Thankyou Numbers!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: October 20, 2008, 01:21:31 PM »

I think the reason George called the police is he and Cindy were getting their ducks in a row to get custody of Caylee.  They knew it was Casey that took the cans.  They had already talked to a counselor and were ready to kick Casey out.  Too bad they hadnt done it earlier.

Do you think Casey knew that Cindy was going to try to get custody of Caylee?

I thought the night of fathers day when they had the big blow out it was mentioned Cindy threatened her with that.  Also on the 911 tapes she is talking about taking Casey to court so im sure there were arguments way before that about Caseys behavior and her not being a good mother to Caylee.  It was probably thrown in Caseys face alot.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: October 20, 2008, 01:22:15 PM »

Hi Sunny, like you I have a funny feeling about RG as well. I do NOT think he was involved in any way shape or form but my hinky meter registers high numbers when I see him!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

RICHARD GRUND, FATHER OF JESSE GRUND, CASEY ANTHONY`S EX-FIANCE: Well, Nancy, thank you for having me on. You know we saw where this was going. We`ve watched the evidence. We`ve watched the trail. We knew it had to -- as long as Casey never said where Caylee is or who has her, this is the only direction it could go in, but we`re -- you know if anybody thinks that we`re happy or we`re celebrating, we`re not.

GRACE: You have said that if Caylee`s actually dead you believe it was the result of an accident? Do you still believe that?

GRUND: I absolutely believe that. I have never changed from that. I do not believe at any time that Casey Anthony would do deliberate harm to her daughter and almost anybody that knows Casey from friends to family say the same things. So I have not -- I have not backed off of that.

GRACE: In your wildest imaginings, how can you explain chloroform in her car trunk and her computer searches for chloroform?

GRUND: I think -- and Rob Dick can give you a better explanation of this, I believe -- and you know, let me state that since Caylee went missing I have done nothing but talked to Leonard, talked to anybody I can to try to find her. I have neglected in my life.   what does he mean he thinks Rob Dick can give a better explanation?  And I wonder if Destiny has confirmed this statement with LP????
GRACE: Scenario. You say it`s an accident, how can that be with this evidence?

GRUND: OK, because I believe that Casey was working on a way to get away from her mother and I think that she had an exit strategy and something went wrong.  Yea..what what makes HIM THINK THIS????

GRACE: OK. Well, that`s so vague I don`t even know what you`re talking about.

GRUND: What I mean is, I think -- and Rob can explain this better -- I think Casey was going to find a way to get away from her mother and it might have included faking a kidnapping. Again...he puts this off on Rob Dick?????

GRACE: OK. Well, then that`s not an accident. You do a kidnapping and you use chloroform, that`s an aggravated assault and when they get her.

GRUND: If she used the chloroform.

GRACE: . (INAUDIBLE) murder.

GRUND: You know, Nancy, what we`re dealing with right now is a whole lot of speculation. We don`t know what happened.

GRACE: That is certainly true.

GRUND: If they find Caylee and there`s no evidence of chloroform all that goes out the window.

GRACE: Well, there is evidence of chloroform. But you`re right.

GRUND: In the car.

GRACE: . we don`t where Caylee is. That is absolutely correct.

Something is not right about all these statments...we need to get Rob Dick to clarify this!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: October 20, 2008, 01:23:49 PM »

HI Rob Great theory,

But doesn't her cell phone pings have her in Orlando the whole time? How could she pull that off if she went out of the city? Unless you of course said Lee disposed of her on one of his many road trips?

Or George and Cindy.  Like when they went on 'vacation'?  Or when Cindy went out of town?  Or when George was 'gone' for more than a few hours? 

Sure am hoping that LE has been looking into any and all 'road trips' by any of the family and friends. 

I don't think Caylee's grandparents have what it takes to bury/burn one of their own flesh n blood, especially their 2 year old grand-daughter.  Caylee's decomposing body was a horrible site and I don't think CA or GA would have been able to carry this out.  And if they did, I don't think they would have been able to hold it together.  I think this was all Casey, 24/7.   
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #524 on: October 20, 2008, 01:24:13 PM »

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

I also wanted to ask a question.....which would be easier to accept IYO
a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

b. your child murdered your grandchild

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Happy Birthday to the birthday monkeys and WELCOME to new monkeys

Hi Sunny, like you I have a funny feeling about RG as well. I do NOT think he was involved in any way shape or form but my hinky meter registers high numbers when I see him!

thanks CC....something just isn't right...I don't think they had anything to do with it either...but I do think they might NOW know something...perhaps not the truth....but something Casey wants people to believe.....as I said the last time he was on NG it was just weird!!

Sunny,

There was a post on a blog recent who directly addressed Jesse begging him to go to LE and tell them what he knows. I will try to find a link.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #525 on: October 20, 2008, 01:25:33 PM »

I think the reason George called the police is he and Cindy were getting their ducks in a row to get custody of Caylee.  They knew it was Casey that took the cans.  They had already talked to a counselor and were ready to kick Casey out.  Too bad they hadnt done it earlier.

I thought the night of fathers day when they had the big blow out it was mentioned Cindy threatened her with that.  Also on the 911 tapes she is talking about taking Casey to court so im sure there were arguments way before that about Caseys behavior and her not being a good mother to Caylee.  It was probably thrown in Caseys face alot.

This is a quote from the 1st 911 call Cindy made to police. She is talking to KC who is in the background....

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: October 20, 2008, 01:27:47 PM »

Does anyone have any thoughts on Casey's call to the auto dealership?  Was it to speak to a friend, replace something on her car, or rental car info?  There's something with that phone call that bothers me.

Mammy, I almost hesitate to write this because I'm having one of those "Did I dream that" moments.  I think I remember someone saying that George worked there before he got this security job.  I have absolutely no idea if that is true or not!

Must be age but honestly, I've read so much about this case that I'm having trouble figuring out what I've read and what I've had crazy dreams about!  I probably should just keep my mouth shut...lol 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: October 20, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »

Oh yea....he is drinking the Casey Koolaid for sure! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #528 on: October 20, 2008, 01:29:16 PM »

Does anyone have any thoughts on Casey's call to the auto dealership?  Was it to speak to a friend, replace something on her car, or rental car info?  There's something with that phone call that bothers me.

Mammy, I almost hesitate to write this because I'm having one of those "Did I dream that" moments.  I think I remember someone saying that George worked there before he got this security job.  I have absolutely no idea if that is true or not!

Must be age but honestly, I've read so much about this case that I'm having trouble figuring out what I've read and what I've had crazy dreams about!  I probably should just keep my mouth shut...lol 

Yes, George worked at the Lexus dealership.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: October 20, 2008, 01:30:07 PM »

RICHARD GRUND, FATHER OF JESSE GRUND, CASEY ANTHONY`S EX-FIANCE: Well, Nancy, thank you for having me on. You know we saw where this was going. We`ve watched the evidence. We`ve watched the trail. We knew it had to -- as long as Casey never said where Caylee is or who has her, this is the only direction it could go in, but we`re -- you know if anybody thinks that we`re happy or we`re celebrating, we`re not.

GRACE: You have said that if Caylee`s actually dead you believe it was the result of an accident? Do you still believe that?

GRUND: I absolutely believe that. I have never changed from that. I do not believe at any time that Casey Anthony would do deliberate harm to her daughter and almost anybody that knows Casey from friends to family say the same things. So I have not -- I have not backed off of that.

GRACE: In your wildest imaginings, how can you explain chloroform in her car trunk and her computer searches for chloroform?

GRUND: I think -- and Rob Dick can give you a better explanation of this, I believe -- and you know, let me state that since Caylee went missing I have done nothing but talked to Leonard, talked to anybody I can to try to find her. I have neglected in my life.   what does he mean he thinks Rob Dick can give a better explanation?  And I wonder if Destiny has confirmed this statement with LP????
GRACE: Scenario. You say it`s an accident, how can that be with this evidence?

GRUND: OK, because I believe that Casey was working on a way to get away from her mother and I think that she had an exit strategy and something went wrong.  Yea..what what makes HIM THINK THIS????

GRACE: OK. Well, that`s so vague I don`t even know what you`re talking about.

GRUND: What I mean is, I think -- and Rob can explain this better -- I think Casey was going to find a way to get away from her mother and it might have included faking a kidnapping. Again...he puts this off on Rob Dick?????

GRACE: OK. Well, then that`s not an accident. You do a kidnapping and you use chloroform, that`s an aggravated assault and when they get her.

GRUND: If she used the chloroform.

GRACE: . (INAUDIBLE) murder.

GRUND: You know, Nancy, what we`re dealing with right now is a whole lot of speculation. We don`t know what happened.

GRACE: That is certainly true.

GRUND: If they find Caylee and there`s no evidence of chloroform all that goes out the window.

GRACE: Well, there is evidence of chloroform. But you`re right.

GRUND: In the car.

GRACE: . we don`t where Caylee is. That is absolutely correct.

Something is not right about all these statments...we need to get Rob Dick to clarify this!!

Sunny it sounds like RG will be a witness for the defence at this point.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #530 on: October 20, 2008, 01:30:07 PM »

He's only had a few sips LOL   

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: October 20, 2008, 01:30:19 PM »

I really believe now that Caylee was killed because she was getting in the way of Caseys social life and to spite Cindy. I dont think the Anthonys had anything to do with Caylees death or that they helped dispose of the body but they are now lying to keep their daughter from being executed.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: October 20, 2008, 01:30:35 PM »

I think she did - I think it was brought up on June 15th in "the big fight" and that's what sent Casey over the edge.......

I have had that thought too...and Casey knew Cindy could probably get her.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: October 20, 2008, 01:30:57 PM »

Cindy and Casey both are drama queens.  Some people do not like controntations, emotional scenes, and uncertainty, but others thrive on those things.  Their lives sound like soap operas and they like it that way.  Strangely it seems that when they are in a chaotic situation, they feel most in control.  The normal hum of daily life does not satisfy them the way it does many people.  They are compelled to stir things up.  I truly believe that Cindy and Casey had this weird relationship in which they constantly bickered with each other, tried to control or manipulate each other and used Caylee as a pawn.  I think things blew up between them on a regular basis, and finally it all went too far too fast.

While a sociopath may want her freedom, she wants attention and "fame" just as much.  And having everyone looking to her for answers is a kind of ultimate control.  Over and over, people say that Casey holds the key to all of this, and she likes having that power and seeing others struggle to figure things out, from the police to her own friends and neighbors to the pundits and those of us on forums.  She has us all focused on her and her actions and only she has the answer to our biggest questions: where is Caylee, what happened to Caylee, what about Caylee?  As dire as things may be for her in the legal sense, Casey feels that she is in the catbird seat now.  She lives in the present anyway, and for now things are not so bad for her.  She may be in an orange jumpsuit awaiting trial for murder, but she is also famous (infamous) and she has all kinds of people doing her bidding, from her parents to her lawyers. 

When will it all become "reality" to her.  Maybe never.  Just as Scott Peterson sits in his cell on death row, surrounded by pictures of Laci, and contemplates the fact that he is in "one of the most historic buildings in the country," Casey will define her own reality and make it play to her liking.  Her fantasy life will take over completely.  Just as she "had a job" and "went to college," she will spin stories in which she is a victim, a martyr and a saint once she is in prison.  That is the way her mind operates.  Oh, it will be difficult for her, but she will "bloom where she is planted" in the sense that she will have so many people, including her domineering mother, catering to her.  If Caylee is not found, she will cling to the story that wicked Zanny the Nanny took the child.  If Caylee's body is found, she will say that Zanny the Nanny killed Caylee and framed her for murder. 

Casey lived a life of lies and deception before this happened and she will live a life of lies and deception after she is in prison.  The parents who have always enabled her and who have traces, perhaps more than traces, of the same capacity to shape reality to their own liking will continue to defend her, but as the years roll by, fewer and fewer people will listen or care.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 20, 2008, 01:32:00 PM »

Wasn't george working at a car dealrership? or am I thinking about a different call than the one you are referring to???

Rest in Peace Caylee

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: October 20, 2008, 01:32:51 PM »

So much i want to say about him-but i won't. But he didn't hesitate to jump on NG's show to stick up for his "boy"....!! Somethin just bothers me about this man!  And yep-that Casey kool-aid must be pretty good. : 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #536 on: October 20, 2008, 01:32:55 PM »

I really believe now that Caylee was killed because she was getting in the way of Caseys social life and to spite Cindy. I dont think the Anthonys had anything to do with Caylees death or that they helped dispose of the body but they are now lying to keep their daughter from being executed.

And, I believe the reason clammed up is because she feels responsible for what happened to her granddaughter. KC reinforced it while on house arrest. JMHO

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #537 on: October 20, 2008, 01:34:41 PM »

Why in the world would Rev Grund make statements that give the apearance he is taking up for Casey? Why when Cindy has pointed the finger at his own son? Why when Casey is a liar and we can all so clearly see this was not an accident? Why would an accident ever end up in this fashion? IMO a pure accident would not.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: October 20, 2008, 01:35:02 PM »

If I shut up everytime I had a senility moment, I'd never talk..   

You may be right about George working there.  It just seemed out of place with the other calls, IMO.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: October 20, 2008, 01:35:48 PM »

And, I believe the reason clammed up is because she feels responsible for what happened to her granddaughter. KC reinforced it while on house arrest. JMHO

I cant even begin to imagine what was said in that house while Casey was there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.