April 25, 2024, 11:07:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394271 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: October 20, 2008, 01:51:18 PM »

Concerning the custody issue.  I think Casey was telling the truth when she told Lee that her mother often called her an unfit parent.  It is one of the few times that I think Casey was being truthful and dealing in reality.  At that same time, she told Lee that maybe she deserved punishment for being a bad mother, daughter and sister, for stealing and for lying.  She even said that perhaps it was time for the police to be called in.  I suppose a lawyer might call this a semi-confession and consciousness of guilt.  But it was temperory truthfulness.  I sometimes wonder what might have happened if Cindy had not come back into the room before the cops got there. 

But back to the custody question.  It is really hard to get custody of someone's child.  We all know that some really awful parents, including meth addicts, abusers, former inmates, etc. have custody of their kids.  The courts need substantial proof of unfit parenting to take a child away from a person and give it to anyone else, even grandparents.  As a teacher, I know that children who have been abused, neglected, etc. are routinely returned to their parents after a few weeks or months in foster care. 

If the facts are correct, Cindy and George may have taken Casey to court, but it is questionable that they would have gotten custody UNLESS they are not telling us all the stuff they know about Casey.  As far as we know, for instance, she is not an addict.  There is no proof she ever physically abused Caylee.  Cindy and George claim they thought she was working and had a nanny who kept Caylee during the day.  If they really thought both of those things, then it follows that they could not have accused Casey of not providing for her child at all, even though they paid a lot of the bills.  So how did they expect to get custody of Caylee, if they did?  Or were they merely threatening Casey?

In a court of law, as far as we know, Casey would have had friends who would testify that she was a good mother.  Is it enought to say that a person is a liar and a thief (stealing from friends and parents) to get custody of her child?  I doubt it.  Nor is unemployment a reason to take a child away from the parent.  (BTW, wonder if Casey ever collected unemployment?)  Promiscuity and partying would not do it.  To sum up, it takes a lot, a whole lot, to remove a child from the custody of the parent.

Now, do the parents know more about Casey's behavior, emotionally stability, drug and alcohol use, and relationship with Caylee than they are telling?  To get custody, they would have had to go into court and say all manner of evil against their own daughter.  Cindy was starting down that road with Amy and other friends of Casey, trying to turn them against Casey or to plant ideas in their heads.  "Casey is a sociopath.  Casey is a compulsive liar.  Casey is a thief who cannot be trusted."  Is this what they planned to tell a judge about Casey?

Were they just bluffing to get Casey to straighten up?  Or did they feel they had enough evidence to get custody of Caylee?  If Cindy was serious in the 911 tape when we hear her say to Casey that they can go to court, she must have been getting her ducks in a row to gain custody of the child, and that would take some serious, harsh and proveable allegations against their own daughter.

Cindy's post online after Casey moves out indicates very clearly that she is "distraught" over Caylee being "missing" and very concerned about "who is watching out for the little angel now?"  She did not think that Casey could or would protect Caylee, if appears.  There must be a reason for that.  What does Cindy know about Casey that she is not telling?  Or did she just bluff and bluster to scare Casey and end up causing this terrible tragedy to occur?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: October 20, 2008, 01:51:27 PM »

I really believe now that Caylee was killed because she was getting in the way of Caseys social life and to spite Cindy. I dont think the Anthonys had anything to do with Caylees death or that they helped dispose of the body but they are now lying to keep their daughter from being executed.

And, I believe the reason clammed up is because she feels responsible for what happened to her granddaughter. KC reinforced it while on house arrest. JMHO

I cant even begin to imagine what was said in that house while Casey was there.

me neither...but I admit..I would have loved to have been the fly on the wall

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: October 20, 2008, 01:51:38 PM »

I really believe now that Caylee was killed because she was getting in the way of Caseys social life and to spite Cindy. I dont think the Anthonys had anything to do with Caylees death or that they helped dispose of the body but they are now lying to keep their daughter from being executed.

kat....I think Casey killed her in a fit or rage ......and I am in 100% agreement that they are now lying to keep Casey from being executed....actually from even going to prison!!

I think they are being very selfish.  And as hard as it may be no matter what, you do the right thing and tell the truth.  Thats what seperates the good from the bad. There was no way their life would of normal after all of this but it could of been better if they had told the truth.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: October 20, 2008, 01:55:20 PM »

This is a quote from the 1st 911 call Cindy made to police. She is talking to KC who is in the background....

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

that's another thing....seeing Cindy as we do, how in the hell did she go all that time without seeing Caylee, without talking to her on the phone....KNOWIG full well that Casey is a LIAR...what was she trying to prove or was she trying to get Casey to prove something to her? The whole family is damned disfuctional!!!
[/quote]I think the way she said that was strange especially being on a 911 call. It seems strange that she wouldn't have tried to find Casey before July 15 or whenever it was after getting all the excuses she was asleep, etc.
It took a towed car, money and credit cards missing to get her to find her? Something is definitely weird about alot of this. Even though G and C are I think covering up alot of what they know....I really do feel for them when they found out about Caylee. I do think they are holding on to the last straw to keep their daughter from the needles on death row.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 20, 2008, 01:55:24 PM »

Cindy says she will NEVER work with Tim Miller again. George has moved to Wall Mart. 
http://www..com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7681015&version=1&locale=EN-US

thanks GOODNESS Tim will not have to tippy-toe around Cindy   and I sent an email this morning to WalMart regarding this new move.....and hopefully the protesters in Orlando who have been responsible for the last moves will also get them away from Walmart!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: October 20, 2008, 01:55:39 PM »

I believe I had read somewhere that KC had no traces of drugs in her system?  I find that so hard to believe.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #566 on: October 20, 2008, 01:56:31 PM »

Why in the world would Rev Grund make statements that give the apearance he is taking up for Casey? Why when Cindy has pointed the finger at his own son? Why when Casey is a liar and we can all so clearly see this was not an accident? Why would an accident ever end up in this fashion? IMO a pure accident would not.

Without breaking any posting rules...let me just say....forgiveness is devine

For me personally, I'd want to at least know what she did before I offered my forgiveness. Unless, he does know??? Or is he just offering blanket forgiveness?

There is forgiveness and then there is justice. I say people can forgive Casey all they want; justice must still be served.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: October 20, 2008, 01:58:15 PM »

I think the reason George called the police is he and Cindy were getting their ducks in a row to get custody of Caylee.  They knew it was Casey that took the cans.  They had already talked to a counselor and were ready to kick Casey out.  Too bad they hadnt done it earlier.

Do you think Casey knew that Cindy was going to try to get custody of Caylee?

Good Morning Sunny

Cindy's words to Casey can be heard in the background of the first 911 call.  Cindy was threatening to take Caylee away from Casey.  This is the reason that I am convince at the time of the first 911 call which took place in Cindy's vehicle ... after picking up Casey from Tony's apartment ... prior to arriving home ... THIS DESPERATE GRANDMOTHER DID NOT HAVE A CLUE THAT SHE WOULD NEVER SEE HER PRECIOUS GRANDAUGHTER AGAIN.
Janet

+++++++

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

Cindy Anthony: OK.

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:DchrHJnMhVoJ:www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail%3FcontentId%3D7065515+911+first+call+cindy+anthony&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=ca

AUDIO: First 911 call Cindy Anthony  made that was received by Orlando Police Department dispatchers

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7065255&version=1&locale=EN-US

thanks Janet.....I had forgotten about the statment in that call.....
I was reminded earlier and again by you...y'all are so FAST!! (thank goodness )

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: October 20, 2008, 01:58:44 PM »

I think the reason George called the police is he and Cindy were getting their ducks in a row to get custody of Caylee.  They knew it was Casey that took the cans.  They had already talked to a counselor and were ready to kick Casey out.  Too bad they hadnt done it earlier.

Good Morning Sunny

Cindy's words to Casey can be heard in the background of the first 911 call.  Cindy was threatening to take Caylee away from Casey.  This is the reason that I am convince at the time of the first 911 call which took place in Cindy's vehicle ... after picking up Casey from Tony's apartment ... prior to arriving home ... THIS DESPERATE GRANDMOTHER DID NOT HAVE A CLUE THAT SHE WOULD NEVER SEE HER PRECIOUS GRANDAUGHTER AGAIN.

Janet

+++++++

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:DchrHJnMhVoJ:www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail%3FcontentId%3D7065515+911+first+call+cindy+anthony&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=ca

AUDIO: First 911 call Cindy Anthony  made that was received by Orlando Police Department dispatchers

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7065255&version=1&locale=EN-US

I wonder what would have happened if she gave KC "one more day".
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #569 on: October 20, 2008, 01:59:09 PM »

I believe I had read somewhere that KC had no traces of drugs in her system?  I find that so hard to believe.

She has passed all her drug screen tests.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: October 20, 2008, 02:01:04 PM »

Sunny,

There was a post on a blog recent who directly addressed Jesse begging him to go to LE and tell them what he knows. I will try to find a link.

thanks...I'd love to see it....and I am so happy I am not alone in my thinking that something about the Grund's is just not right

Sunny, unfortunately, I don't think I bookmarked the bloggers comments to Jesse but it went on to say that Jesse took 2 Poly tests and he FAILED the second one.  I have no idea if this is true.

CC thanks for looking....2 polys?  If he passed the first I could imagine taking a second

Rest in Peace Caylee

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: October 20, 2008, 02:02:15 PM »

Good Morning Sunny

Janet

+++++++

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

I wonder what would have happened if she gave KC "one more day".

She didnt have a car so she couldnt of gotten very far.  And Amy would of found about the checks so she couldnt have turned to her friends.  Shes not the suicidal kind of gal.  I think she knew she was at the end of road when her mom showed up at Tonys with Amy in tow.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: October 20, 2008, 02:02:24 PM »

The Globe article makes me think that LE found body parts/fluid in the Amscot dumpster.
I have faith in LP and what he says.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: October 20, 2008, 02:02:57 PM »

Since drugs are said to sometimes alter one's behavior and emotions, perhaps she abstained because they made her feel normal and she didn't know how to handle the emotional "unknown."
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: October 20, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »

I would imagine that these drug tests were only for the present use of drugs while she was on house arrest.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: October 20, 2008, 02:04:17 PM »

This is a quote from the 1st 911 call Cindy made to police. She is talking to KC who is in the background....

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

that's another thing....seeing Cindy as we do, how in the hell did she go all that time without seeing Caylee, without talking to her on the phone....KNOWIG full well that Casey is a LIAR...what was she trying to prove or was she trying to get Casey to prove something to her? The whole family is damned disfuctional!!!

Sunny, I hadnt read the 911 transcripts in some time but boy did they jump out at me today! If you read the transcripts in order 1 - 3 the stories just don't make ANY sense.

thanks I haven't read them since they first came out...I'll  read them again....

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: October 20, 2008, 02:05:34 PM »

The Globe article makes me think that LE found body parts/fluid in the Amscot dumpster.
I have faith in LP and what he says.

I think a dumpster was involved just not the one at Amscot. But it's JMO only.

I remember you, Caylee.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: October 20, 2008, 02:05:54 PM »

Hope all of you have a good day.

I'm going to rest my brain for awhile.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: October 20, 2008, 02:07:53 PM »

I would imagine that these drug tests were only for the present use of drugs while she was on house arrest.

Yes. Were they urine tests or hair tests? It is my understanding that many drugs will clear system (the urine) fairly quickly.

I remember you, Caylee.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #579 on: October 20, 2008, 02:08:15 PM »

Good morning,
 Rob,I believe you are correct..I have always believed Casey was in cahoots with many LE people and I feel sure at one time or another,she asked certain questions to them about getting rid of a body in a way as to not raise any flags.I know the trip I took two weeks ago to Pananma City Beach in Florida convinced me of this.The small back roads,pine trees,desolate areas,bodies of swamp waters,and the miles and miles of nowhere land so to speak.I couldn't help but to think to myself."I could so get rid of a body" and I don't even have a criminal mind...I personally don't think Caylee will ever be found but I do believe Casey will be convicted of her demise.We had a big trial here in Tn.I was called for jury duty but thankfully was not chosen.The guy was convicted and got 56 years.It was really a big deal.The trial was in Nashville but they came here to Chattanooga to get the jury.The amount of people they called was massive.I waited 7 hours only to have them finally come in and dismiss us saying they had enough.Here is a link.
http://www.courttv.com/trials/march/
Casey is going to spend a very long time in jail and will be a very old woman if she ever gets out.Her life as she knew it is over.I'm comforted knowing that..
GOOD MORNING MONKEYS! I am way behind & trying to catch up. I wanted to tell Tater that I am in Chattanooga, too. I live 5 minutes from downtown. Alright, back to reading. Keep up the good work, monkeys.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.