April 20, 2024, 02:29:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393893 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: October 20, 2008, 02:08:57 PM »

I wonder what the law is about bugging someones house.  If theres probable cause is it legal?  And if the Anthonys found the devices and removed them could they get in trouble?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: October 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM »

Why in the world would Rev Grund make statements that give the apearance he is taking up for Casey? Why when Cindy has pointed the finger at his own son? Why when Casey is a liar and we can all so clearly see this was not an accident? Why would an accident ever end up in this fashion? IMO a pure accident would not.

Without breaking any posting rules...let me just say....forgiveness is devine

For me personally, I'd want to at least know what she did before I offered my forgiveness. Unless, he does know??? Or is he just offering blanket forgiveness?

There is forgiveness and then there is justice. I say people can forgive Casey all they want; justice must still be served.

NOTE: I'm not promoting a particular religion. I'm only saying this is why I think Rev. Grund has the attitude toward Casey that he does.

This is where I think Rev. Grund is coming from:

"But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.  Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: October 20, 2008, 02:10:57 PM »

Good morning,
 Rob,I believe you are correct..I have always believed Casey was in cahoots with many LE people and I feel sure at one time or another,she asked certain questions to them about getting rid of a body in a way as to not raise any flags.I know the trip I took two weeks ago to Pananma City Beach in Florida convinced me of this.The small back roads,pine trees,desolate areas,bodies of swamp waters,and the miles and miles of nowhere land so to speak.I couldn't help but to think to myself."I could so get rid of a body" and I don't even have a criminal mind...I personally don't think Caylee will ever be found but I do believe Casey will be convicted of her demise.We had a big trial here in Tn.I was called for jury duty but thankfully was not chosen.The guy was convicted and got 56 years.It was really a big deal.The trial was in Nashville but they came here to Chattanooga to get the jury.The amount of people they called was massive.I waited 7 hours only to have them finally come in and dismiss us saying they had enough.Here is a link.
http://www.courttv.com/trials/march/
Casey is going to spend a very long time in jail and will be a very old woman if she ever gets out.Her life as she knew it is over.I'm comforted knowing that..
GOOD MORNING MONKEYS! I am way behind & trying to catch up. I wanted to tell Tater that I am in Chattanooga, too. I live 5 minutes from downtown. Alright, back to reading. Keep up the good work, monkeys.

O/T

Me too! Me too! I live by Harrison Bay! 

I Stand With The Girl
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #583 on: October 20, 2008, 02:11:43 PM »

I believe I had read somewhere that KC had no traces of drugs in her system?  I find that so hard to believe.

She has passed all her drug screen tests.

I would imagine that these drug tests were only for the present use of drugs while she was on house arrest.

I believe she had a drug screen when she was initially arrested for child neglect. But, I have to tell you, she looks high as a kite in her first mug shot.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: October 20, 2008, 02:13:02 PM »

I believe I had read somewhere that KC had no traces of drugs in her system?  I find that so hard to believe.

Incredible.  She killed her daughter and can't even blame it on any mood alternative substances to have driven her to this.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: October 20, 2008, 02:14:36 PM »

Incredible.  She killed her daughter and can't even blame it on any mood alternative substances to have driven her to this.

Oh that definately would of been Baez big defense if she had tested positive for drugs.  Now he is going with the kidnapping story...how stupid!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: October 20, 2008, 02:14:38 PM »

I would imagine that these drug tests were only for the present use of drugs while she was on house arrest.

I believe she had a drug screen when she was initially arrested for child neglect. But, I have to tell you, she looks high as a kite in her first mug shot.

Forgive me for being naive, but is there something you can take that will alter your mood and not show up on a drug/alcohol screening?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #587 on: October 20, 2008, 02:14:53 PM »

Why in the world would Rev Grund make statements that give the apearance he is taking up for Casey? Why when Cindy has pointed the finger at his own son? Why when Casey is a liar and we can all so clearly see this was not an accident? Why would an accident ever end up in this fashion? IMO a pure accident would not.

For me personally, I'd want to at least know what she did before I offered my forgiveness. Unless, he does know??? Or is he just offering blanket forgiveness?

There is forgiveness and then there is justice. I say people can forgive Casey all they want; justice must still be served.

NOTE: I'm not promoting a particular religion. I'm only saying this is why I think Rev. Grund has the attitude toward Casey that he does.

"But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.  Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Yes, and he has every right to forgive or not to forgive. I'm not so good with forgiveness I guess.

And he still gives me the heebie jeebies. Why I do not know.   

I remember you, Caylee.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: October 20, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »

I think the reason George called the police is he and Cindy were getting their ducks in a row to get custody of Caylee.  They knew it was Casey that took the cans.  They had already talked to a counselor and were ready to kick Casey out.  Too bad they hadnt done it earlier.

Do you think Casey knew that Cindy was going to try to get custody of Caylee?

Good Morning Sunny

Cindy's words to Casey can be heard in the background of the first 911 call.  Cindy was threatening to take Caylee away from Casey.  This is the reason that I am convince at the time of the first 911 call which took place in Cindy's vehicle ... after picking up Casey from Tony's apartment ... prior to arriving home ... THIS DESPERATE GRANDMOTHER DID NOT HAVE A CLUE THAT SHE WOULD NEVER SEE HER PRECIOUS GRANDAUGHTER AGAIN.

Janet

+++++++

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

Cindy Anthony: OK.

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:DchrHJnMhVoJ:www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail%3FcontentId%3D7065515+911+first+call+cindy+anthony&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=ca

AUDIO: First 911 call Cindy Anthony  made that was received by Orlando Police Department dispatchers

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7065255&version=1&locale=EN-US

I wonder what would have happened if she gave KC "one more day".

She didnt have a car so she couldnt of gotten very far.  And Amy would of found about the checks so she couldnt have turned to her friends.  Shes not the suicidal kind of gal.  I think she knew she was at the end of road when her mom showed up at Tonys with Amy in tow.
Maybe Amy is aware of what happened and helped KC, so KC felt she could steel off of Amy.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #589 on: October 20, 2008, 02:15:40 PM »

I wonder what the law is about bugging someones house.  If theres probable cause is it legal?  And if the Anthonys found the devices and removed them could they get in trouble?

It has not been confirmed by LE but. all involved, Padilla, etc.  have said their house is bugged for certain.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: October 20, 2008, 02:15:42 PM »

I agree 100%!!!

Foregiveness does not imply that justice becomes a non-issue.

Love for my kids/grandkids is unconditional ... if they are genuinely repented for wongdoing ... I have no problem with the principle of foregiveness but ... shielding them from the consequences of ANY level of wrongdoing only affords them continual permission to disregard the established boundaries of expectation in the home ... in society.

If Cindy and George had not got on the bandwagon of abetting Casey in her mission of deception in regards to what happened to Caylee ... Monkeys would be embracing these grieving Grandparents ... upholding them as they endure this neverending nightmare.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: October 20, 2008, 02:16:20 PM »

Does anyone still have the email address for Nancy Grace?   TIA

Klaas?

Anyone?

You can contact here directly on the CNN site...

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

Good luck with it!  Been my experience that they pay no attention to this, not even sure that NG gets these emails or reads them. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: October 20, 2008, 02:16:29 PM »

Forgive me for being naive, but is there something you can take that will alter your mood and not show up on a drug/alcohol screening?

Depends on what they are screening for. I'm not sure they'd test for everything under the sun. Maybe only selected common drugs???

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: October 20, 2008, 02:17:57 PM »

It has not been confirmed by LE but. all involved, Padilla, etc.  have said their house is bugged for certain.

CuriousCat ... when did Padilla imply that the Anthony's home had been bugged.  I missed that juicy tidbid along the way.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: October 20, 2008, 02:18:45 PM »

Good morning,
 Rob,I believe you are correct..I have always believed Casey was in cahoots with many LE people and I feel sure at one time or another,she asked certain questions to them about getting rid of a body in a way as to not raise any flags.I know the trip I took two weeks ago to Pananma City Beach in Florida convinced me of this.The small back roads,pine trees,desolate areas,bodies of swamp waters,and the miles and miles of nowhere land so to speak.I couldn't help but to think to myself."I could so get rid of a body" and I don't even have a criminal mind...I personally don't think Caylee will ever be found but I do believe Casey will be convicted of her demise.We had a big trial here in Tn.I was called for jury duty but thankfully was not chosen.The guy was convicted and got 56 years.It was really a big deal.The trial was in Nashville but they came here to Chattanooga to get the jury.The amount of people they called was massive.I waited 7 hours only to have them finally come in and dismiss us saying they had enough.Here is a link.
http://www.courttv.com/trials/march/
Casey is going to spend a very long time in jail and will be a very old woman if she ever gets out.Her life as she knew it is over.I'm comforted knowing that..
GOOD MORNING MONKEYS! I am way behind & trying to catch up. I wanted to tell Tater that I am in Chattanooga, too. I live 5 minutes from downtown. Alright, back to reading. Keep up the good work, monkeys.

O/T

Me too! Me too! I live by Harrison Bay! 

We should do lunch sometime!BT,I lost your email addy.Tried to send it to my regular email and it never showed up,Deleted it from the other before I knew this of course..Sad The three of us should definitly do lunch though..Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #595 on: October 20, 2008, 02:18:55 PM »

http://www.ocso.com/default.aspx?tabid=547

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: October 20, 2008, 02:19:19 PM »

I agree 100%!!!

Foregiveness does not imply that justice becomes a non-issue.

Love for my kids/grandkids is unconditional ... if they are genuinely repented for wongdoing ... I have no problem with the principle of foregiveness but ... shielding them from the consequences of ANY level of wrongdoing only affords them continual permission to disregard the established boundaries of expectation in the home ... in society.

If Cindy and George had not got on the bandwagon of abetting Casey in her mission of deception in regards to what happened to Caylee ... Monkeys would be embracing these grieving Grandparents ... upholding them as they endure this neverending nightmare.

Janet

Yes, Janet. Thank you. By allowing her to act consequence-free they have done her no favors. I've said it before. They can love Casey and still do the right thing.

I remember you, Caylee.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: October 20, 2008, 02:20:34 PM »

Yes, and he has every right to forgive or not to forgive. I'm not so good with forgiveness I guess.

And he still gives me the heebie jeebies. Why I do not know.   

I can forgive pretty easy-but it takes me a very long time to forget.  And yep-somethin about him just "bothers me"....

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: October 20, 2008, 02:20:39 PM »

Morning everyone!!!  When LE got Caseys car was the spare tire missing?  I dont think Caylee would fit under the circle if the spare tire was there.  And remember Casey called friends because she had 2 flat tires at once.  I am hoping LE has bomb shells when this case goes to trial.

Hmmmm, good point kat!  I do remember Casey writing/texting about flat tires.  Wonder if this was part of the premeditated plan - say she had flat tires so the absence of the spare tire wouldn't be questioned?  Thus, room for Caylee's body.  sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #599 on: October 20, 2008, 02:20:42 PM »

CuriousCat ... when did Padilla imply that the Anthony's home had been bugged.  I missed that juicy tidbid along the way.

Thanks

Janet

Janet, it was probably a month or so ago in NG. All the attys on the show agreed that the house would be tapped/bugged.

O/T thanks for all you do with posting updates!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.