April 19, 2024, 03:23:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393849 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2008, 10:22:06 PM »

Hi monkeys, I was curious if anyone on here has tried a reverse voice analysis on all of ca recorded conversations.

Welcome pepilepew!

IIRC, one of the Monkeys was doing something with the voice analysis.  I'm not sure what the results were.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2008, 10:23:13 PM »

he's got some real balls to go to the jail like that to visit Casey when all along he is wanted for murder. I'm not sure I'm believing this just yet.

Me either, I am pretty sute I was told by a fairly reliable source he was some kid from highschool that was always in love with her and she wouldn't give him the time of day.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2008, 10:24:20 PM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1314

The Casey Anthony Saga: Patrick Bourgeois, One Of Casey’s Visitors, Wanted For HomicidePosted by Sean Krause on October 19th, 2008

The Casey Anthony saga continues, but it’s not Casey that this article is about.

Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey when she was in jail the first time, seems to have a record. He is wanted in the state of Louisiana for homicide.

Patrick, if you recall, visited Casey at the jail on July 24th, claiming he knew her from high school, which is a crock of shit. He mentioned an individual, Mike Walker, who knew Casey.

Bourgeois, which a Florida license background check, reveals his name as: Patrick Bryan Bourgeois.

He lived in Denham Springs, Louisiana and his date of birth is listed as: 12-23-87 .

Patrick, along with Todd A. Melvin, the story is told as follows, according to the press release in July, 2007:

William Mackenzie, the victim, was at Tom’s Bar on LA Hwy 16 when he got into an altercation with several individuals. Mackenzie left the premises and started walking down LA Hwy 16 when he was approached by two individuals who had followed Mackenzie from the bar. One of the men restrained Mackenzie while the other struck him repeatedly before they fled the scene, leaving Mackenzie unconscious on the ground. A passerby called an ambulance for Mackenzie but he died shortly after their arrival.

Police in Louisiana picked up Bourgeois & Melvin, they took off. Patrick has been on the run since 18, which is kind of screwed up that Orlando County didn’t do a background check on Casey’s visitor.

Todd Melvin hid in Alaska, but was picked up October 13, 2008 in Kenai, Alaska. He is being extradited back to Louisiana, where he will answer to the murder charges. Patrick Bourgeois is still wanted by the State of Louisiana.

Police noted in a report on Patrick Bourgeois that he never attended Colonial, which leads me to further conclude this is the correct Bourgeois.

The FBI was contacted on the matter of what was uncovered.

-

Even more interesting is the shady “gangsta” kid that Mike Walker is. Really encouraging to know Casey hung out with someone who enjoys pointing a gun at the camera. Yeah, he’s real bad ass, makes you wonder why the xxxx Casey would hang around someone like this.

I can't stand casey but is this the same Mike Walker/Patrick Bouregois. Too me they cant be one in the same.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2008, 10:30:58 PM »

The Casey Anthony Saga: Patrick Bourgeois, One Of Casey’s Visitors, Wanted For HomicidePosted by Sean Krause on October 19th, 2008

The Casey Anthony saga continues, but it’s not Casey that this article is about.

Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey when she was in jail the first time, seems to have a record. He is wanted in the state of Louisiana for homicide.

Patrick, if you recall, visited Casey at the jail on July 24th, claiming he knew her from high school, which is a crock of shit. He mentioned an individual, Mike Walker, who knew Casey.

Bourgeois, which a Florida license background check, reveals his name as: Patrick Bryan Bourgeois.

He lived in Denham Springs, Louisiana and his date of birth is listed as: 12-23-87 .

Patrick, along with Todd A. Melvin, the story is told as follows, according to the press release in July, 2007:

William Mackenzie, the victim, was at Tom’s Bar on LA Hwy 16 when he got into an altercation with several individuals. Mackenzie left the premises and started walking down LA Hwy 16 when he was approached by two individuals who had followed Mackenzie from the bar. One of the men restrained Mackenzie while the other struck him repeatedly before they fled the scene, leaving Mackenzie unconscious on the ground. A passerby called an ambulance for Mackenzie but he died shortly after their arrival.

Police in Louisiana picked up Bourgeois & Melvin, they took off. Patrick has been on the run since 18, which is kind of screwed up that Orlando County didn’t do a background check on Casey’s visitor.

Todd Melvin hid in Alaska, but was picked up October 13, 2008 in Kenai, Alaska. He is being extradited back to Louisiana, where he will answer to the murder charges. Patrick Bourgeois is still wanted by the State of Louisiana.

Police noted in a report on Patrick Bourgeois that he never attended Colonial, which leads me to further conclude this is the correct Bourgeois.

-

Even more interesting is the shady “gangsta” kid that Mike Walker is. Really encouraging to know Casey hung out with someone who enjoys pointing a gun at the camera. Yeah, he’s real bad ass, makes you wonder why the xxxx Casey would hang around someone like this.

Now that is interesting!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2008, 10:31:27 PM »

Hi monkeys, I was curious if anyone on here has tried a reverse voice analysis on all of ca recorded conversations.

Welcome Pepile!  Personally, I don't believe reverse voice analysis.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2008, 10:31:43 PM »

Not sure if these has been posted already.

Bounty Hunters To Be Caylee Search Leaders
Caylee Anthony Search Resumes Nov. 7

POSTED: 8:17 pm EDT October 18, 2008
UPDATED: 8:24 pm EDT October 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A massive search for missing Caylee Anthony will resume in November, Local 6 has learned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 VIDEO: Casey Anthony, Attorney Hold News Conference
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texas EquuSearch will be in Central Florida next month along with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Padilla and a group of other bounty hunters will be trained to be team leaders in the search for the 3-year-old.

Padilla bonded Caylee's mother, Casey, out of jail when she was charged with child neglect.

Casey Anthony is back in jail charged with Caylee's murder, Local 6 reported.

EquuSearch officials said they plan to sit down with law enforcement and go over any tips and sightings that have surfaced before the Nov. 7 search begins.

http://www.local6.com/news/17754036/detail.html
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2008, 10:31:44 PM »

-

I can't stand casey but is this the same Mike Walker/Patrick Bouregois. Too me they cant be one in the same.

I'm sorry I just don't see how this is accurate, this kid has a myspace page with his real name and picture and if he was wanted they would have caught him when he came for the visit at the jail!!!

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2008, 10:31:49 PM »

oh and sorry MT forgot to ask how you are feeling.  Hope your doin better.   

Feeling a lot better - still not smoking though!!  Now ask how my family is feeling? 
mytime you are awesome, wish I could quit smoking.

Its only been 3 or 4 days!!  I had no choice, I couldn't breathe at all!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2008, 10:32:31 PM »

Maybe the bible is for later when she pulls a Karla Fay Tucker while shes on death row.  Oh well...it didnt work for Karla either.

Casey is reading the bible now?!?!?  I don't know how Jesus is gonna her soul when she doesn't have one!

Lisa

IMO

txlisa and katntx

I believe the Love of God to the catalyst that will cause Casey Anthony to bow ... reach up ... beg forgivenes and ... reveal the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the death and disappearance of her daughter.  In other words the Love of God has the ability to pierce the darkness.

The Scriptures tell us that genuine repentance implies God's forgiveness is a given and ... genuine repentance paves the ways to receive the forgiveness of other.

However ... forgiveness and justice dictates that there are personal and legal consequences for our wrongdoings but ... the repentent/changed heart will be willing to accept the related consequences.

Karla Fay Tucker was forgiven by the Grace of God but ... legal justice was still an issue to be reckoned with and ... with all legal appeals to avoid the death sentence were denied ... Karla Fay Tucker accepted the Will of her Heavenly Father.

Am I making sense?

Janet
______ 

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2008, 10:34:52 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted already.

Bounty Hunters To Be Caylee Search Leaders
Caylee Anthony Search Resumes Nov. 7

POSTED: 8:17 pm EDT October 18, 2008
UPDATED: 8:24 pm EDT October 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A massive search for missing Caylee Anthony will resume in November, Local 6 has learned.

VIDEO: Casey Anthony, Attorney Hold News Conference

Texas EquuSearch will be in Central Florida next month along with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Padilla and a group of other bounty hunters will be trained to be team leaders in the search for the 3-year-old.

Padilla bonded Caylee's mother, Casey, out of jail when she was charged with child neglect.

Casey Anthony is back in jail charged with Caylee's murder, Local 6 reported.

EquuSearch officials said they plan to sit down with law enforcement and go over any tips and sightings that have surfaced before the Nov. 7 search begins.

http://www.local6.com/news/17754036/detail.html
edited to correct myself. LOL
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2008, 10:35:00 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/audio-from-case.html

Casey Anthony's Unexpected Jailhouse Visitor

On July 24, Casey Anthony received a suprise visit from Patrick Bourgeois, a man who claimed to attend high school with her. Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2008, 10:35:58 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEN AND ALWAYS 1!!!!!!!!!   

ENJOY

Just got back, Thank you!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2008, 10:36:42 PM »

Baez on Geraldo now!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2008, 10:38:08 PM »

Happy Birthday Monken!
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2008, 10:39:22 PM »

First, I want to thank everyone for the nice welcomes to this forum.

I had been reading for some time
( since the start of the Caylee Anthony case), and then I just had to join.

Second, I am so happy to see the pics everyone posted for me
of Casey with the red sunglasses.
Since the lenses are red, and not just the frames,
I can easily see how a passer-by in a car could notice that the girl he saw had on red sunglasses.

I am assuming that the person was male,
and that Casey was dressed in one of her her usual tight or revealing blouses.

The story becomes completely credible to me.

HI MOnkeys, Been sewing my weekend away.  Last minute costumes for pups.  I haven't been here much the last few days, can someone give me the link to this picture of Casey and her red sunglasses.  I hadn't heard about these yet.   Does she have a "straw hat" too??????

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2008, 10:39:48 PM »

Baez is such a joke!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2008, 10:40:10 PM »

Happy Birthday Monken!

Thanks, Mammy!! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2008, 10:42:25 PM »

Baez is such a joke!

AS always, and Geraldo kinda threw off on the witness that saw her on Boggy Creek!

Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2008, 10:42:58 PM »

Baez is such a joke!

Baez and Geraldo both are jokes.  I'm really sorry that Kimberly is even associated with Geraldo's show, it ruins any credibility she had.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2008, 10:44:55 PM »

Maybe the bible is for later when she pulls a Karla Fay Tucker while shes on death row.  Oh well...it didnt work for Karla either.

Casey is reading the bible now?!?!?  I don't know how Jesus is gonna her soul when she doesn't have one!

Lisa

IMO

txlisa and katntx

I believe the Love of God to the catalyst that will cause Casey Anthony to bow ... reach up ... beg forgivenes and ... reveal the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the death and disappearance of her daughter.  In other words the Love of God has the ability to pierce the darkness.

The Scriptures tell us that genuine repentance implies God's forgiveness is a given and ... genuine repentance paves the ways to receive the forgiveness of other.

However ... forgiveness and justice dictates that there are personal and legal consequences for our wrongdoings but ... the repentent/changed heart will be willing to accept the related consequences.

Karla Fay Tucker was forgiven by the Grace of God but ... legal justice was still an issue to be reckoned with and ... with all legal appeals to avoid the death sentence were denied ... Karla Fay Tucker accepted the Will of her Heavenly Father.

Am I making sense?

Janet
______ 

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness

To be honest Janet, Im agnostic and I hope everyone is open minded enough to accept that.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.