March 28, 2024, 10:06:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391151 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #620 on: October 20, 2008, 02:37:25 PM »

I wonder what the law is about bugging someones house.  If theres probable cause is it legal?  And if the Anthonys found the devices and removed them could they get in trouble?
You would have to have a warrant to bug the house, and to get a judge to sign a warrant you would have to have probable cause.  That being said, if they are searching the property after CA and GA have given consent, and have this warrant to tap the house, they do not have to show the warrant to CA and GA noting the tapping, they just would have to have that warrant in their back pocket in case a question did arise, for tapings to hold up in court, or of course if CA and GA were to deny them access they could show the warrant at that time as well. 
That is 7 years of CSI right there...take it for what it is,  an opinion!!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 20, 2008, 02:38:22 PM »

I wonder what the law is about bugging someones house.  If theres probable cause is it legal?  And if the Anthonys found the devices and removed them could they get in trouble?

I believe it takes a court order...probable cause

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #622 on: October 20, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »

I believe I had read somewhere that KC had no traces of drugs in her system?  I find that so hard to believe.

She has passed all her drug screen tests.
Incredible.  She killed her daughter and can't even blame it on any mood alternative substances to have driven her to this.

Unless she was on some sort of prescription mood-altering drug. Anti-depressant, anti-psychotic. I think most of us have heard of cases in which these types of drugs came into play in a murder defense. Not saying she was or is on any of these meds. Just that it is not that hard to go to one's general physician and get a prescription for an anti-depressant for example.

And NeJame said on NG that Cindy is on some medications that might affect a poygraph. I would not be surprised if Cindy has been on these types of meds for years. Wonder if Casey ever got into mom's medicine cabinet? And I'm not knocking these drugs. I am on an anti-depressant myself and consider it as necessary as one's heart medication would be.
Very good feedback.

o/t look up Dr. Cornbleet murder if you haven't heard of it already. The acne drug Accutane plays a role.

Sorry. Behaving now. Back to topic.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: October 20, 2008, 02:39:49 PM »

CA would only get Caylee if KC was really screwed up and if it could be proved in family court.  I would love to hear CA defense as to why she feels she should be granted guardanship over KC. 

My guess would be they have plenty but I doubt it will ever be heard now...at least from anyone in the family...unless they tell the truth on the stand and don't lie

I CAN spell just can't type...and forget to use spell check....changed trith to truth
aaww sweetie, you can spell anyway you want.  I know what you were saying.  Smile
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: October 20, 2008, 02:42:56 PM »

One thing I keep wondering about....the detective asking Tony if he knew of Casey having any STDs, sexually transmitted diseases.  I don't know where or how that would play into this story, but it is an interesting question. 
Syphilis, untreated, can cause someone to go out of their head, hallucinate, etc.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: October 20, 2008, 02:44:20 PM »

Good points are being raised.  IMO, and that is all it is, it seems that Cindy and Casey were just playing another game.  Cindy, I believe, enjoys being the martyr from time to time, as her online post about "My Caylee is Missing" clearly shows.  She thought that Casey was withholding Caylee to punish her after their big blowup.  Even though Cindy was worried and concerned, she never thought that Caylee was dead, at least, not in the beginning.  As the weeks unfolded, she thought that Casey was just being mean and spiteful and playing their little game, this time with Caylee away from the house.  I think it is so interesting that Casey tells her that Caylee is "with the sitter" and Cindy apparently never tries to locate the sitter.  If I were that worried about my granddaughter, and that anxious to see her, I would have stopped begging Casey and started looking for the sitter who supposedly kept Caylee every day.  But Cindy did not do that, as far as we know.  She could have gotten the police involved, perhaps, by saying that she feared for her granddaughter's safety and found both Casey and the sitter, if the sitter existed. 

But Cindy did not get the police involved nor did she go to find the sitter.  She called Amy and went looking for Casey.  To me, this shows that she never believed the story about Casey working or Casey having a sitter named Zanny.  What would you have done in the same situation?  Just think about it...weeks are going by and you have not seen or talked to your granddaughter and your daughter keeps putting you off.  What are your options?  Do you just believe and accept everything the daughter tells you?  Or do you start to check on things?

Honestly I do not see myself playing any of the games as they have played, its pointless and ridiculous, not to mention immature.

Sorry, if this were my mother after the first day we would have went to Barneys for a girls day out and alloud the water to move under the bridge.  Had I tried to pull the stunt that Casey pulled my mother would have been so far up my ass the first night I had fled with the child. 
My mother is not controling, she is simply a mother, with motherly concerns, and even now that I am married and living on my own I still call her once a day (if not more) out of consideration for her nerves and because she is my best friend.
The actions taken by both daughter and mother in this situation are beyond my relm of thinking.  Not even in a movie would this type of behavior be considered exceptable.  If this type of action was done by me toward my mother you better believe she would be knocking on that nanny's door within a days time.  If she could not find a nanny, as Cindy would not have given one did not exist, my mother would have the police in search of me listing myself and the child as a missing person.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: October 20, 2008, 02:44:51 PM »

I believe I had read somewhere that KC had no traces of drugs in her system?  I find that so hard to believe.

She has passed all her drug screen tests.
Incredible.  She killed her daughter and can't even blame it on any mood alternative substances to have driven her to this.

Unless she was on some sort of prescription mood-altering drug. Anti-depressant, anti-psychotic. I think most of us have heard of cases in which these types of drugs came into play in a murder defense. Not saying she was or is on any of these meds. Just that it is not that hard to go to one's general physician and get a prescription for an anti-depressant for example.

And NeJame said on NG that Cindy is on some medications that might affect a poygraph. I would not be surprised if Cindy has been on these types of meds for years. Wonder if Casey ever got into mom's medicine cabinet? And I'm not knocking these drugs. I am on an anti-depressant myself and consider it as necessary as one's heart medication would be.
Very good feedback.

o/t look up Dr. Cornbleet murder if you haven't heard of it already. The acne drug Accutane plays a role.

Sorry. Behaving now. Back to topic.
I'll take a look at that. TY.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 20, 2008, 02:45:35 PM »

And he still gives me the heebie jeebies. Why I do not know.   

ME TOO....I wish I could figure it out...but something is just WRONG

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: October 20, 2008, 02:46:47 PM »

One thing I keep wondering about....the detective asking Tony if he knew of Casey having any STDs, sexually transmitted diseases.  I don't know where or how that would play into this story, but it is an interesting question. 
Syphilis, untreated, can cause someone to go out of their head, hallucinate, etc.
Personally I thought it was more to find out if Tony knew that Casey was sleeping around on him.  Wanting to see if Tony would give any indication that he had rage issues... IMO

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: October 20, 2008, 02:49:51 PM »

I will put it this way (And this is only my impression after seeing him on TV. I have, of course, not met the man in person.)

I trust my gut insitinct. When I don't I find myself in trouble. My gut instinct about him is that something is off. I do not trust him. Now, my mistrust is not related to this case. It's just a general creeped out feeling. Maybe it's a female thing. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: October 20, 2008, 02:50:40 PM »

What did I miss?  Who gives you the heeby jeebies??  I am personally creeped out by Clint and Tony, but thats just me. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: October 20, 2008, 02:51:09 PM »

HI Rob Great theory,

But doesn't her cell phone pings have her in Orlando the whole time? How could she pull that off if she went out of the city? Unless you of course said Lee disposed of her on one of his many road trips?

Or George and Cindy.  Like when they went on 'vacation'?  Or when Cindy went out of town?  Or when George was 'gone' for more than a few hours? 

Sure am hoping that LE has been looking into any and all 'road trips' by any of the family and friends. 

I don't think Caylee's grandparents have what it takes to bury/burn one of their own flesh n blood, especially their 2 year old grand-daughter.  Caylee's decomposing body was a horrible site and I don't think CA or GA would have been able to carry this out.  And if they did, I don't think they would have been able to hold it together.  I think this was all Casey, 24/7.   

I sure wouldn't think they have what it takes to do that, wouldn't think any loving parent/grandparent would.  Yet, neither CA or GA are holding it together very well, seems they've both gone off the deep end.  At first I sympathized with what understandably seemed to be them in shock and denial, etc.  But it wasn't long before it went way past denial.  It could be them having a complete breakdown right in the public eyes.  It could be that the truth of what Casey likely has done, and them not being able to handle that, has sent them over the edge.  And it also could be that possibly seeing/dealing with Caylee's body is what sent them over.  Hard to know for sure at this point. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: October 20, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »

You would have to have a warrant to bug the house, and to get a judge to sign a warrant you would have to have probable cause.  That being said, if they are searching the property after CA and GA have given consent, and have this warrant to tap the house, they do not have to show the warrant to CA and GA noting the tapping, they just would have to have that warrant in their back pocket in case a question did arise, for tapings to hold up in court, or of course if CA and GA were to deny them access they could show the warrant at that time as well. 

Yes I was wondering if the house was bugged and the Anthonys found the bugs if LE had the paperwork to say hey its legal.  Good explanation!  But what if the Anthonys removed the bugs after they found them.  What would be the repercusion from that?  Would LE just say dang they found the bugs.  Remember the Anthonys had camera put in.  I wonder if whoever stalled them looked to see if the house was bugged.  And they were writing notes to each other, the lady who took the trash found them.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: October 20, 2008, 02:52:45 PM »

Without breaking any posting rules...let me just say....forgiveness is divine

For me personally, I'd want to at least know what she did before I offered my forgiveness. Unless, he does know??? Or is he just offering blanket forgiveness?

There is forgiveness and then there is justice. I say people can forgive Casey all they want; justice must still be served.

I agree 100%!!!

Foregiveness does not imply that justice becomes a non-issue.

Love for my kids/grandkids is unconditional ... if they are genuinely repented for wongdoing ... I have no problem with the principle of foregiveness but ... shielding them from the consequences of ANY level of wrongdoing only affords them continual permission to disregard the established boundaries of expectation in the home ... in society.

If Cindy and George had not got on the bandwagon of abetting Casey in her mission of deception in regards to what happened to Caylee ... Monkeys would be embracing these grieving Grandparents ... upholding them as they endure this neverending nightmare.

Janet

Janet I agree with you...I felt sorry for G and A for a long time....and at times I still do...briefly....but I have never walked in the shoes they have on now and pray to my GOD that I never will.....so as I was asked late night which would be easier...to believe the lies or admit the truth....in this case I think it is easier for them to believe the lies than admit the truth...because then THEY would have to take responsibility for what they have done over the years that helped to bring Casey to where she is now....and I don't think they  can do that....however I do think RG has decided forgive is his to give...justice is in the hands of SOMEONE higher

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: October 20, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »

What did I miss?  Who gives you the heeby jeebies??  I am personally creeped out by Clint and Tony, but thats just me. 

The Rev Grund.

And Lee's eyebrows.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: October 20, 2008, 02:55:21 PM »

Yes I was wondering if the house was bugged and the Anthonys found the bugs if LE had the paperwork to say hey its legal.  Good explanation!  But what if the Anthonys removed the bugs after they found them.  What would be the repercusion from that?  Would LE just say dang they found the bugs.  Remember the Anthonys had camera put in.  I wonder if whoever stalled them looked to see if the house was bugged.  And they were writing notes to each other, the lady who took the trash found them.
George for sure would know that removing a court ordered bug would be reason to hold him and his family in contempt.  I think they could have found the bugs or may have even known they were installed, again these people are not dumb they are playing games.  They were writing notes which means that they had some sort of inclination that they were being more than watched at that point.  Now they were stupid for just tossing their trash.....smart only to some of the obvious things...dumb as dirt in other areas. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: October 20, 2008, 02:56:50 PM »

If Casey had just left Caylee at home with Cindy,my bet is she'd be alive and happy this very day..

I agree.....so many if only's.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: October 20, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »

The Rev Grund.

And Lee's eyebrows.

Casey creeps me out the most then Cindy, then Nejames, then Baez.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: October 20, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

Does anyone know where the transcript of William W 1st interview is?  The only one I can find - starts off by saying - we've already talked to you lets get to July (something like that).  I would like to know his info before July and how he knows KC.  Anybody have any info?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: October 20, 2008, 02:58:05 PM »

The Rev Grund.

And Lee's eyebrows.
Ah gotcha.  I can see why he would creep people out.  He looks like a man who had a hard life and has since turned it around.  He reminds me of Ice-T off of Law & Order (hate the show, just know the guy).  He looks sort of rough around the edges, and his MySpace photo looks creepy, but he is a man on a mission for Christ, so he states, and so I say let him be.  He has answered every question thus far with a straight answer that seems more than honest IMO. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.