April 25, 2024, 03:12:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394153 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: October 20, 2008, 03:18:33 PM »

OK, Monkeys...time to share.  After reading this post, I think you can better understand where I'm coming from in some of my posts.  Immediately after birth, I was given up for adoption by my birth mother.  I was adopted by a couple that had no children, due to my adoptive moms inability to have children of her own.  I was raised by a mother that I loved deeply but I believe she had many of the same problems that CA has.  She was always very controlling and dominating, almost as if I were a possession rather than a child.  Although she never physically harmed me, I was always the target of whatever anger she might have built up inside.  I was never good enough and never seemed to meet her standards....a "B" in school should have been an "A."  A bachelors degree wasn't quite enough either...I should have worked on my master's degree.  She would even fake suicide attempts to gain my sympathy and get attention.  What a life!!!  When I was pregnant with my second child, my husband walked out and I found my self living with Mom and Dad once again.  It didn't take long for "my" children to become "her" children.  I was trying to finish college and work while being constantly yelled at for not spending more time with my children.  So...in the midst of all this....she decided she would get custody of my children.  Wrong!!!  The judge practically laughed at her and told her she should be proud of me and the fact I was working so hard to become a better person.  Well...I packed "my" family up and moved to Florida and did so with the preservation of my children's emotional well being in mind. Several years later, after remarrying, I went home.  I had options in dealing with this situation.  I had some money saved. I had an education and could find a good paying job. I had my sanity and a good check on my emotions.  So....if you find me blaming CA for much of what has happened, please understand.  Not everyone can survive bad situations. NO...this is not an excuse for KC...she should have realized that she needed help.  If a child is insecure and feels unloved, they will seek love wherever it can be found.  I believe this may be the reasoning behind all of KC's failed relationships. Throughout my life, I have felt that people will not like me for who I really am.  I have even felt that I needed to buy peoples affection by giving gifts. It's hard for an insecure person to tell people "NO" regardless of the question. 

So....hope this offers some insight into my posts and why I may feel as I do.

thanks for sharing your story...BTW...I like you jsut the way you are ....no gifts required

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: October 20, 2008, 03:19:06 PM »

I'm sure LE has already checked records of incoming calls for KC's friends and family and know who each of the numbers belong to. If all of the friends and family share common incoming calls from an unidentified number, such as a "disposable" phone, LE has probably put 2 + 2 together.

Unless....caller ID doesn't show up for these pre-paid phones.  Does anyone know???

Ann,
She might not have been the only one with a disposible or pre-paid phone.  Think accomplice.  Think, Lee, George, Cindy or your pick from the cast of characters!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: October 20, 2008, 03:20:15 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308williamwaters/indexGallery.htm

Try that Jackie. Not sure how readable it is -- I haven't opened it yet 

I still need to find the 'text messages'

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: October 20, 2008, 03:20:33 PM »

I guess that I'm the odd one, as I see Rev. Grund as a very nice man.

mammy...I am not saying he is not a nice man....but I also think he is hiding something...perhaps to protect his own son...I don't know...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #664 on: October 20, 2008, 03:20:39 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

Does anyone know where the transcript of William W 1st interview is?  The only one I can find - starts off by saying - we've already talked to you lets get to July (something like that).  I would like to know his info before July and how he knows KC.  Anybody have any info?

Thanks for asking KCJackie. I've been searching for the same thing. 

When Rob mentioned this morning about his strong feelings that Caylee is NOT in Orlando...something went off in my head about William W and Titusville ??? Not sure if it was a text between him and Amy -- or his intervivew.

I will post if I find.

Did you take it that she didn't know William til the 4th?

I thought a few days before the 4th. I need to go back and check dates.

What I 'remember' was that he was someone that KC 'squeezed in' while Tony L was in NY -- and that they met thru Amy H. I think he worked with Amy.

And in his texts to Amy he made a couple of very strange comments about the few days he sent with KC -- that I wanted to 'reread'.

If there was a 'new' person introduced into the mix.....about the time that LE thinks that Caylee was disposed of.......................

I have never paid attention to William Waters until now, so I did some searching. He visited KC in jail when she was first arrested. I have not been able to find a transcript of this conversation. I would assume LE interviewed WW since he paid a visit to KC. I have not been able to find a transcript of the LE interview with WW.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: October 20, 2008, 03:20:41 PM »

How many Monkeys think KC had an accomplice in disposing of a body???
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #666 on: October 20, 2008, 03:20:52 PM »

ISve asked this once before but don't know if I got an answer - do we know that Casey really said "She's close, Dad"  or is that what George told us????

I'm not sure A-1. I'm thinking the recording of the visit with dear old dad has not been released yet.

Recordings of her saying it to George have never been released but I believe him when he says she said it because she did tell Lee relatively the same thing in one of their phone conversations. It was during the same conversation when she told him she could feel in her 'gut' that Caylee was OK and that it was something her mother would understand.

Sorry if this has already been answered, still catching up.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: October 20, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »

Im waiting to see the JC Penney credit card statement.  Theres something on there Cindy didnt want LE to see.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: October 20, 2008, 03:21:51 PM »

And he still gives me the heebie jeebies. Why I do not know.   

ME TOO....I wish I could figure it out...but something is just WRONG
What did I miss?  Who gives you the heeby jeebies??  I am personally creeped out by Clint and Tony, but thats just me. 

We have been talking about Richard Grund and in particular his last interview with NG.....several of us just can't put on fingers on WHAT...but to us something about him is just not RIGHT

something isn't sitting right with me either concerning Mr. Grund. I have no idea what it is - but there is something.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: October 20, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »

<<<<<<<<<<  BIG SNIP >>>>>>>
Sunny, unfortunately, I don't think I bookmarked the bloggers comments to Jesse but it went on to say that Jesse took 2 Poly tests and he FAILED the second one.  I have no idea if this is true.

Cat - did you post it here at one time, you could go back to your previous posts and find it! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #670 on: October 20, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »

Maybe. I am just not sold on this either way.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: October 20, 2008, 03:22:37 PM »

I guess that I'm the odd one, as I see Rev. Grund as a very nice man.

mammy...I am not saying he is not a nice man....but I also think he is hiding something...perhaps to protect his own son...I don't know...

It could be, but I sure hope not. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #672 on: October 20, 2008, 03:23:21 PM »

Im waiting to see the JC Penney credit card statement.  Theres something on there Cindy didnt want LE to see.

Me too. Wonder where the sandbox and playhouse were purchased?

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #673 on: October 20, 2008, 03:23:21 PM »

Here We Go Again...................................

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/42987364.pdf

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: October 20, 2008, 03:23:40 PM »

thanks Klaas....I jsut sent her a messsage and a message to my online prayer group...

Rest in Peace Caylee

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: October 20, 2008, 03:24:27 PM »

I dont see it.  That would of been a very gruesome thing to do and not many could of handled that.  Not very many could of kept that burden a secret.  People like to talk to much and I think someone would of spilled the beans.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: October 20, 2008, 03:24:46 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308williamwaters/indexGallery.htm

Try that Jackie. Not sure how readable it is -- I haven't opened it yet 

I still need to find the 'text messages'

It's the July 30th interview with WW -- and it's readable, but 'small', KCJackie.
I will try to find the ones that are easier to read.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: October 20, 2008, 03:25:17 PM »

I do NOT

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #678 on: October 20, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »

I wonder if KC had a GPS system in or car, or even a portable one and if she had any recent direction in there.

I have a cell phone with navigation capabilities, through Verizon.  It's 2.95 for 24 hours, with unlimited use in that time, or 9.95 a month, unlimited use.

This would have been so much easier if she'd had an iphone. They have built in GPS which says where the phone is at any given time in case you lose it. Note to others, if you commit a crime, leave your iphone home lol

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: October 20, 2008, 03:26:37 PM »

And he still gives me the heebie jeebies. Why I do not know.   

ME TOO....I wish I could figure it out...but something is just WRONG
What did I miss?  Who gives you the heeby jeebies??  I am personally creeped out by Clint and Tony, but thats just me. 

We have been talking about Richard Grund and in particular his last interview with NG.....several of us just can't put on fingers on WHAT...but to us something about him is just not RIGHT

something isn't sitting right with me either concerning Mr. Grund. I have no idea what it is - but there is something.

Oh, thank you!  I am glad I am not the only one that feels that way.  And Jesse has short man syndrome for sure!!  IMO, he was just as controlling as CA - thus the conflicts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.