April 16, 2024, 01:50:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393278 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: October 20, 2008, 03:42:10 PM »

And he still gives me the heebie jeebies. Why I do not know.   

ME TOO....I wish I could figure it out...but something is just WRONG
What did I miss?  Who gives you the heeby jeebies??  I am personally creeped out by Clint and Tony, but thats just me. 

IMO-Everyone involved with Casey creeps me out!!!

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: October 20, 2008, 03:43:13 PM »

I've always thought that KC must have had an accomplice in disposing of a body.  She just doesn't seem to be the type to get her hands dirty.   But, people with severe mental issues often have strengths that we might underestimate.  I know we have discussed her size and the ability to lift and dig, etc.  If she did act alone, she would have had to make several trips from her car in order to get the job done. She couldn't have carried everything at one time....bag, shovel, gas cans....would have required at least a couple of trips from the car.

Luggage with wheels.  Baby stroller... there are lots of tools that would help Casey move a small body and other items quite easily.

Like the little green wagon in the beach pics.  I read somewhere they found a greeen wagon in the woods during one of the seasrches.  Anyone else remember that?

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #702 on: October 20, 2008, 03:45:02 PM »

I know...what in the heck is it that sits wrong with some of us regarding RG?  Perhaps it's merely he is protecting his son...but from what?

Ok, I looked at his Myspace page again. For me and only me, it is his photo (and his appearances on NG). There is no warmth in his eyes. Now, that is just me. It could be he hates having his picture taken. I do too. But I still think I have some warmth in my eyes. Now if I despise the person taking the picture or the people I'm in the picture with, I might be giving some mean stink eye.

It's just something about him, his eyes, his expression. I don't know. Please don't sling nanners at me.

Alot of it for me is simply his doctrine.We are not allowed to speak of religion or politics here so I cannot go further.Also,it is his interjection into this whole mess....
TATER!!! (TOT)  I am being swayed to think this man is a little "out there" too.  What is in the Orlando water making people crazy!!  Birds of a feather flock together... Orlando Monkeys DONT DRINK THE WATER!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: October 20, 2008, 03:45:19 PM »

I know...what in the heck is it that sits wrong with some of us regarding RG?  Perhaps it's merely he is protecting his son...but from what?

Ok, I looked at his Myspace page again. For me and only me, it is his photo (and his appearances on NG). There is no warmth in his eyes. Now, that is just me. It could be he hates having his picture taken. I do too. But I still think I have some warmth in my eyes. Now if I despise the person taking the picture or the people I'm in the picture with, I might be giving some mean stink eye.

It's just something about him, his eyes, his expression. I don't know. Please don't sling nanners at me.

I'm with you goodnmad, for me it's his eyes too.  For all that he writes, and the way he writes, he seems to be a kind, caring man with an incredibly close walk with God.  However, his words don't seem to match up with that expression in his eyes.  Could just be a bad pic of him, dunno.  When I go to his page, I try not to look at that pic.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: October 20, 2008, 03:46:14 PM »

I wonder what the law is about bugging someones house.  If theres probable cause is it legal?  And if the Anthonys found the devices and removed them could they get in trouble?
You would have to have a warrant to bug the house, and to get a judge to sign a warrant you would have to have probable cause.  That being said, if they are searching the property after CA and GA have given consent, and have this warrant to tap the house, they do not have to show the warrant to CA and GA noting the tapping, they just would have to have that warrant in their back pocket in case a question did arise, for tapings to hold up in court, or of course if CA and GA were to deny them access they could show the warrant at that time as well. 
That is 7 years of CSI right there...take it for what it is,  an opinion!!   

A well known case in Florida was the missing Eisenburgs baby - kidnapped from their home.  LE had a bug in their house.  It backfired on LE but that is another long story.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: October 20, 2008, 03:50:43 PM »

I wonder what the law is about bugging someones house.  If theres probable cause is it legal?  And if the Anthonys found the devices and removed them could they get in trouble?
You would have to have a warrant to bug the house, and to get a judge to sign a warrant you would have to have probable cause.  That being said, if they are searching the property after CA and GA have given consent, and have this warrant to tap the house, they do not have to show the warrant to CA and GA noting the tapping, they just would have to have that warrant in their back pocket in case a question did arise, for tapings to hold up in court, or of course if CA and GA were to deny them access they could show the warrant at that time as well. 
That is 7 years of CSI right there...take it for what it is,  an opinion!!   

A well known case in Florida was the missing Eisenburgs baby - kidnapped from their home.  LE had a bug in their house.  It backfired on LE but that is another long story.

I do remember that.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: October 20, 2008, 03:52:09 PM »

Okay, calling on document monkey's.....I have been looking for the last hour to see if there is a document from the tow truck company that states the time the car was released.  Does anyone know if it exists.  If there is not a document, does anyone have a reliable time of day the car was picked up?
Thanks document monkey's!!!!!!!!!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: October 20, 2008, 03:52:48 PM »

I am not familiar with alegators.  If KC threw whatever was left (I don't mean this disrespectful - Sad) in the alegator swamp, would the gators eat what was left, or do they only eat their food live? 
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: October 20, 2008, 03:53:35 PM »

Sorry, Monkeys.  I wasn't even thinking about the possibility of having help from something with wheels.  Living here in Florida and knowing the area, I just can't imagine anything rolling easily in this soil.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: October 20, 2008, 03:54:19 PM »

Just a little FYI - skimming through phone records - It looks like phone calls with William Waters started on June 20th.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: October 20, 2008, 03:54:21 PM »

Just a thought.....what about a big trash can on wheels???
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: October 20, 2008, 03:54:38 PM »

1.  You can call the place that your daughter supposedly works to make sure she is there every day.  Did Cindy do that?  Not as far as we know.  She could have found out quickly
3.  She could have phoned police to find out where her car was (after all the car was in her name or George's) and that would have led to Casey herself.  Or she could have told the police of her concerns and had them verify that Caylee was safe somewhere.  She did not do either of these things until it was too late.

Hudsunn...I look forward to your posts.  What do you make of the fact the upon retrieving the Pontiac from the tow yard both Cindy and George acknowleged the "smell" on that date, yet did NOT call police.  They both also acknowleged on that date, that Caylee and Casey had been missing, yet they did NOT call police.  I don't believe CA and GA had any involvment in Caylee's demise, but I do believe they knew what their daughter was capable of.  I'm curious as to what your thoughts may be..or any other monkey that is troubled by GA and CA inaction regarding calling police upon retrieval of that car.  Why would CA send GA to work and set out on her own to find her daughter when she while her daughter's  car smelled like a dead body???  I can't wrap my brain around this.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: October 20, 2008, 03:54:56 PM »

no nammers from me.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #713 on: October 20, 2008, 03:55:53 PM »

Here is my email for the TN girls who may want it: mshroomofcourse@aol.com

Do we know if anyone has searched the area the man claims to have seen Casey in a straw hat?
TIA

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #714 on: October 20, 2008, 03:57:44 PM »

I am not familiar with alegators.  If KC threw whatever was left (I don't mean this disrespectful - Sad) in the alegator swamp, would the gators eat what was left, or do they only eat their food live? 

This has been explored a lot.  I personally looked at a LOT of different alligator sites and found that Orlando has the nations most populated lake of alligators, Lake Jessup. 
Alligators can go for long periods of time without eating, but just like any other creature they are curious. They will save "food" for later, and do not nessessarily eat only live prey.  They will guard something of interest and eat it if they feel it is threatened.  That being said, yes in this case if something was thrown into a heavily populated area of alligators they would eat it as to get the object before another.  I guess that would be considered "out of spite". 

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: October 20, 2008, 03:57:54 PM »

Good points are being raised.  IMO, and that is all it is, it seems that Cindy and Casey were just playing another game.  Cindy, I believe, enjoys being the martyr from time to time, as her online post about "My Caylee is Missing" clearly shows.  She thought that Casey was withholding Caylee to punish her after their big blowup.  Even though Cindy was worried and concerned, she never thought that Caylee was dead, at least, not in the beginning.  As the weeks unfolded, she thought that Casey was just being mean and spiteful and playing their little game, this time with Caylee away from the house.  I think it is so interesting that Casey tells her that Caylee is "with the sitter" and Cindy apparently never tries to locate the sitter.  If I were that worried about my granddaughter, and that anxious to see her, I would have stopped begging Casey and started looking for the sitter who supposedly kept Caylee every day.  But Cindy did not do that, as far as we know.  She could have gotten the police involved, perhaps, by saying that she feared for her granddaughter's safety and found both Casey and the sitter, if the sitter existed. 

Hudsunn, I think I remember hearing during one of Cindy's interviews that she had gone to Universal after Casey had told her that Caylee was there.  LE then asked something like "but you didn't find her there, did you?" (paraphrase)

Klaas, I've been gone from the computer for over 2 hours and forgot to log out.  Is that a problem I need to confess?  Sorry...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: October 20, 2008, 03:58:05 PM »

How many Monkeys think KC had an accomplice in disposing of a body???

I think she did it on her own. I think along with the inability to show emotion and love, she also has an inability to trust. Especially with something this big.

Totally agree, she was in this alone right up until her mother picked her up at Tony's, at which time the body was already gone.   
Remember the poem she posted -
"Trust no one, only yourself".....

yep!  And she obviously didn't trust anyone...she lied to her family, friends and boyfriends all along...about her job, the nanny, her family, moving etc..... wonder how all these people feel knowing now how duped they were by their 'friend'.

how long after the confrontation with the Grunds about being Caylee babysitter did she break it off with Jesse????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: October 20, 2008, 03:58:29 PM »

Alot of it for me is simply his doctrine.We are not allowed to speak of religion or politics here so I cannot go further.Also,it is his interjection into this whole mess....
TATER!!! (TOT)  I am being swayed to think this man is a little "out there" too.  What is in the Orlando water making people crazy!!  Birds of a feather flock together... Orlando Monkeys DONT DRINK THE WATER!!!

T think you should name one of the babies Tot Dolce seeing how you like it so much!!!

Now you know I love ya!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: October 20, 2008, 03:58:33 PM »

And he still gives me the heebie jeebies. Why I do not know.   

ME TOO....I wish I could figure it out...but something is just WRONG
What did I miss?  Who gives you the heeby jeebies??  I am personally creeped out by Clint and Tony, but thats just me. 

We have been talking about Richard Grund and in particular his last interview with NG.....several of us just can't put on fingers on WHAT...but to us something about him is just not RIGHT

something isn't sitting right with me either concerning Mr. Grund. I have no idea what it is - but there is something.

it looks to me like he is just very eccentric in his beliefs and hobbies...he definatly has his own style, and its somewhat radical, but i personally dont see anything menacing about him or his myspace page or his view of religion...in america, we are afforded the privlage of being a free thinker.....just my opinion..
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: October 20, 2008, 03:58:47 PM »

I would think insects would be the most damaging to the body.  Also other animals are scavengers  and could do major damage.  I will be surprised if the find much of anything intact even the skeleton.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.