April 26, 2024, 12:41:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394273 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #720 on: October 20, 2008, 03:59:17 PM »

Just a thought.....what about a big trash can on wheels???
Good thought, but personally I am finding that too bulky and more than likely unable to fit in the trunk of the Pontiac.

katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: October 20, 2008, 03:59:45 PM »

Here We Go Again...................................

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/42987364.pdf

What a freak show !!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: October 20, 2008, 03:59:59 PM »

I know...what in the heck is it that sits wrong with some of us regarding RG?  Perhaps it's merely he is protecting his son...but from what?

Ok, I looked at his Myspace page again. For me and only me, it is his photo (and his appearances on NG). There is no warmth in his eyes. Now, that is just me. It could be he hates having his picture taken. I do too. But I still think I have some warmth in my eyes. Now if I despise the person taking the picture or the people I'm in the picture with, I might be giving some mean stink eye.

It's just something about him, his eyes, his expression. I don't know. Please don't sling nanners at me.

Alot of it for me is simply his doctrine.We are not allowed to speak of religion or politics here so I cannot go further.Also,it is his interjection into this whole mess....

Yep...he first came on the scene to speak for his son right? Well he did that and lo and behold he is still here! and now it looks like he is a Casey follower....strange!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: October 20, 2008, 04:00:04 PM »

I even find myself second guessing my own thoughts on this case. On one hand, I see CA as this controlling mother and grandmother but then I have to stop and wonder how much concern she really had for little Caylee.  How can you go all this time and not know the phone number or address of the person that is babysitting your grandaughter?  What if there had been an emergency with KC?  How would CA have even known where to pick little Caylee up?  Of course, we know there was no nanny....but if CA says there was, why didn't she know how to reach her??? T
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: October 20, 2008, 04:00:38 PM »

Okay, calling on document monkey's.....I have been looking for the last hour to see if there is a document from the tow truck company that states the time the car was released.  Does anyone know if it exists.  If there is not a document, does anyone have a reliable time of day the car was picked up?
Thanks document monkey's!!!!!!!!!

according to this timeline,  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695101/MY-TIMELINE-CASEY-ANTHONY-CASE   Cindy stated they picked up the car at 1:55pm on July 25th. 

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: October 20, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

TATER!!! (TOT)  I am being swayed to think this man is a little "out there" too.  What is in the Orlando water making people crazy!!  Birds of a feather flock together... Orlando Monkeys DONT DRINK THE WATER!!!

T think you should name one of the babies Tot Dolce seeing how you like it so much!!!

Now you know I love ya!!!
I will run it by the hubs....

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: October 20, 2008, 04:01:36 PM »

Just a little FYI - skimming through phone records - It looks like phone calls with William Waters started on June 20th.

Not according to his July 30th interview 

And he only saw her in PERSON 2 times -- July 4th and 5th. The restwas texts, phone calls and myspace.

Per his interview 

(I will go look at the ping maps -- thanks for all you do)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #727 on: October 20, 2008, 04:02:02 PM »

How many Monkeys think KC had an accomplice in disposing of a body???

count me in and I pick Lee has her accomplice.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: October 20, 2008, 04:02:13 PM »

Here is my email for the TN girls who may want it: mshroomofcourse@aol.com

Do we know if anyone has searched the area the man claims to have seen Casey in a straw hat?
TIA

Check your email..Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: October 20, 2008, 04:02:34 PM »

I know...what in the heck is it that sits wrong with some of us regarding RG?  Perhaps it's merely he is protecting his son...but from what?

Ok, I looked at his Myspace page again. For me and only me, it is his photo (and his appearances on NG). There is no warmth in his eyes. Now, that is just me. It could be he hates having his picture taken. I do too. But I still think I have some warmth in my eyes. Now if I despise the person taking the picture or the people I'm in the picture with, I might be giving some mean stink eye.

It's just something about him, his eyes, his expression. I don't know. Please don't sling nanners at me.
See his picture and appearance creep me out, I will agree with you there.  Looking at my notes I did note that when he first came into the picture I though it odd.  He came on the news to clear his son's name, why would HE need to come on the news to clear his SONS name?  At first I thought he was a media hog.
His blogs are contradicting themselves now though.  In the one where he references that Caylee is with the family dog, he clearly states she is in heaven...now in this latest he is saying that nothing has been proven and she is just missing.   

told ya he is drinking the KOOLADE...or protecting his son?  from WHAT?  What does Jesse know?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: October 20, 2008, 04:04:10 PM »

TATER!!! (TOT)  I am being swayed to think this man is a little "out there" too.  What is in the Orlando water making people crazy!!  Birds of a feather flock together... Orlando Monkeys DONT DRINK THE WATER!!!

T think you should name one of the babies Tot Dolce seeing how you like it so much!!!

He'll say just like me......

katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: October 20, 2008, 04:04:39 PM »

And he still gives me the heebie jeebies. Why I do not know.   

ME TOO....I wish I could figure it out...but something is just WRONG
What did I miss?  Who gives you the heeby jeebies??  I am personally creeped out by Clint and Tony, but thats just me. 

We have been talking about Richard Grund and in particular his last interview with NG.....several of us just can't put on fingers on WHAT...but to us something about him is just not RIGHT

something isn't sitting right with me either concerning Mr. Grund. I have no idea what it is - but there is something.

Oh, thank you!  I am glad I am not the only one that feels that way.  And Jesse has short man syndrome for sure!!  IMO, he was just as controlling as CA - thus the conflicts.

I have to agree.  I never trusted Jesse Grund's word and then I got a look-see at Richard and felt even more uncomfortable with it.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: October 20, 2008, 04:04:52 PM »

Any Monkeys online now that live in the Orlando area???  Would like to email you with a question.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: October 20, 2008, 04:05:15 PM »

See his picture and appearance creep me out, I will agree with you there.  Looking at my notes I did note that when he first came into the picture I though it odd.  He came on the news to clear his son's name, why would HE need to come on the news to clear his SONS name?  At first I thought he was a media hog.
His blogs are contradicting themselves now though.  In the one where he references that Caylee is with the family dog, he clearly states she is in heaven...now in this latest he is saying that nothing has been proven and she is just missing.   

told ya he is drinking the KOOLADE...or protecting his son?  from WHAT?  What does Jesse know?
I still hear Mr. T when reading his blog now..."I dont drink no ones Kool-Aid"  ha ha ha sorry its playing in my mind!! 

Baez reminds me of a weeble now too...a weeble in knockoff Armani.

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: October 20, 2008, 04:05:23 PM »

Alot of it for me is simply his doctrine.We are not allowed to speak of religion or politics here so I cannot go further.Also,it is his interjection into this whole mess....

Yep...he first came on the scene to speak for his son right? Well he did that and lo and behold he is still here! and now it looks like he is a Casey follower....strange!!!
he is not a casey follower, good grief, he just doesnt want to be a contribution to her demise..
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #735 on: October 20, 2008, 04:05:28 PM »

Yes, a complete joke on so many levels.  First of all, it looks more like a promotional flyer you'd see for a nightclub - heck, maybe even Fusian!

Secondly, it does not matter in which "context" Todd Black's Freudian slip is taken  - it still means the same thing.   A child doesn't lose their life by being kidnapped.  They lose their life if they are killed.

Thirdly, not many people equate defense attorneys (and the actors and comedians they hire)  with the word "truth".

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: October 20, 2008, 04:06:50 PM »

As long as she doesn't name one "Tot Mom." 

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: October 20, 2008, 04:06:52 PM »

He'll say just like me......
You are probably right!  However I may be able to get him to go for Mrs. Potato-head!  LOL  j/k  (I am open for name ideas though)

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: October 20, 2008, 04:08:26 PM »

Just a little FYI - skimming through phone records - It looks like phone calls with William Waters started on June 20th.

I just double checked the transcript -- he tells LE that July 4th is the FIRST time he's met her.

(The image is copyrighted so it won't let me cut and paste)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: October 20, 2008, 04:08:52 PM »

James 1:8

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

"ALL"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.