April 20, 2024, 12:28:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393886 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: October 20, 2008, 04:08:57 PM »

I am not familiar with alegators.  If KC threw whatever was left (I don't mean this disrespectful - Sad) in the alegator swamp, would the gators eat what was left, or do they only eat their food live? 

This has been explored a lot.  I personally looked at a LOT of different alligator sites and found that Orlando has the nations most populated lake of alligators, Lake Jessup. 
Alligators can go for long periods of time without eating, but just like any other creature they are curious. They will save "food" for later, and do not nessessarily eat only live prey.  They will guard something of interest and eat it if they feel it is threatened.  That being said, yes in this case if something was thrown into a heavily populated area of alligators they would eat it as to get the object before another.  I guess that would be considered "out of spite". 
Ty, Dolce, for the response. Smile
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: October 20, 2008, 04:10:00 PM »

I know...what in the heck is it that sits wrong with some of us regarding RG?  Perhaps it's merely he is protecting his son...but from what?

Ok, I looked at his Myspace page again. For me and only me, it is his photo (and his appearances on NG). There is no warmth in his eyes. Now, that is just me. It could be he hates having his picture taken. I do too. But I still think I have some warmth in my eyes. Now if I despise the person taking the picture or the people I'm in the picture with, I might be giving some mean stink eye.

It's just something about him, his eyes, his expression. I don't know. Please don't sling nanners at me.
See his picture and appearance creep me out, I will agree with you there.  Looking at my notes I did note that when he first came into the picture I though it odd.  He came on the news to clear his son's name, why would HE need to come on the news to clear his SONS name?  At first I thought he was a media hog.
His blogs are contradicting themselves now though.  In the one where he references that Caylee is with the family dog, he clearly states she is in heaven...now in this latest he is saying that nothing has been proven and she is just missing. 

James 1:8

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

"ALL"

Thanks....!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: October 20, 2008, 04:12:20 PM »

Here is my email for the TN girls who may want it: mshroomofcourse@aol.com

Do we know if anyone has searched the area the man claims to have seen Casey in a straw hat?
TIA

Check your email..Smile
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: October 20, 2008, 04:12:53 PM »

Just a little FYI - skimming through phone records - It looks like phone calls with William Waters started on June 20th.

I just double checked the transcript -- he tells LE that July 4th is the FIRST time he's met her.

(The image is copyrighted so it won't let me cut and paste)

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you think is up with that?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: October 20, 2008, 04:13:54 PM »

I am not familiar with alegators.  If KC threw whatever was left (I don't mean this disrespectful - Sad) in the alegator swamp, would the gators eat what was left, or do they only eat their food live? 

I would think insects would be the most damaging to the body.  Also other animals are scavengers  and could do major damage.  I will be surprised if the find much of anything intact even the skeleton.
It is so hard to think of it like that, when you look at that beautiful little, innocent face in the pictures.   I wonder if KC still has nightmares.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: October 20, 2008, 04:14:14 PM »

I know...what in the heck is it that sits wrong with some of us regarding RG?  Perhaps it's merely he is protecting his son...but from what?

Ok, I looked at his Myspace page again. For me and only me, it is his photo (and his appearances on NG). There is no warmth in his eyes. Now, that is just me. It could be he hates having his picture taken. I do too. But I still think I have some warmth in my eyes. Now if I despise the person taking the picture or the people I'm in the picture with, I might be giving some mean stink eye.

It's just something about him, his eyes, his expression. I don't know. Please don't sling nanners at me.

Alot of it for me is simply his doctrine.We are not allowed to speak of religion or politics here so I cannot go further.Also,it is his interjection into this whole mess....

Yep...he first came on the scene to speak for his son right? Well he did that and lo and behold he is still here! and now it looks like he is a Casey follower....strange!!!
he is not a casey follower, good grief, he just doesnt want to be a contribution to her demise..

Is this your opinion? or do you have inside info? I stated my opinion... it differs with yours ...that's just the way it is sometimes...doesn't make me or you wrong...just different opinions

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #746 on: October 20, 2008, 04:14:44 PM »

This has been explored a lot.  I personally looked at a LOT of different alligator sites and found that Orlando has the nations most populated lake of alligators, Lake Jessup. 
Alligators can go for long periods of time without eating, but just like any other creature they are curious. They will save "food" for later, and do not nessessarily eat only live prey.  They will guard something of interest and eat it if they feel it is threatened.  That being said, yes in this case if something was thrown into a heavily populated area of alligators they would eat it as to get the object before another.  I guess that would be considered "out of spite". 

Absolutely!  I found, and still think, alligators to be something that Casey would have done.  I mean she watches enough movies, and just by watching some of the ones out there as well as TV shows such as CSI Miami, alligators are a means of body disposal.  If a person is unaware that alligators do not always eat dead things, they might think of it as a sure disposal meathod.
Lake Jessup is very well known in that area, and as I stated before, in the brief time I was forced to live in that area the local talk radio station would subject their interns to hazing via means of swimming so many feet out into the infested lake.  None of them ever went for it that I recall, but still it was known and talked about.

Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: October 20, 2008, 04:15:17 PM »

Dolce,

"I still hear Mr. T when reading his blog now..."I dont drink no ones Kool-Aid"  ha ha ha sorry its playing in my mind!!

Baez reminds me of a weeble now too...a weeble in knockoff Armani."

No insulting the Weeble!! LOLOL  Yoikes, to be compared to Whorse Baez, what a terrible Monday!   

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: October 20, 2008, 04:15:50 PM »

Here is my email for the TN girls who may want it: mshroomofcourse@aol.com

Do we know if anyone has searched the area the man claims to have seen Casey in a straw hat?
TIA

Check your email..Smile

Yes,do that!!! Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: October 20, 2008, 04:16:19 PM »

Alot of it for me is simply his doctrine.We are not allowed to speak of religion or politics here so I cannot go further.Also,it is his interjection into this whole mess....

Yep...he first came on the scene to speak for his son right? Well he did that and lo and behold he is still here! and now it looks like he is a Casey follower....strange!!!
he is not a casey follower, good grief, he just doesnt want to be a contribution to her demise..

Is this your opinion? or do you have inside info? I stated my opinion... it differs with yours ...that's just the way it is sometimes...doesn't make me or you wrong...just different opinions
agreed..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: October 20, 2008, 04:17:05 PM »

Just a little FYI - skimming through phone records - It looks like phone calls with William Waters started on June 20th.

I just double checked the transcript -- he tells LE that July 4th is the FIRST time he's met her.

He may be able to slide by on the technicality that a phone conversation is not necessarily a proper face to face introduction...however I do not understand why he would talk to someone on the phone several times prior to meeting her if there was not another interest involved.

awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: October 20, 2008, 04:18:12 PM »

I even find myself second guessing my own thoughts on this case. On one hand, I see CA as this controlling mother and grandmother but then I have to stop and wonder how much concern she really had for little Caylee.  How can you go all this time and not know the phone number or address of the person that is babysitting your grandaughter?  What if there had been an emergency with KC?  How would CA have even known where to pick little Caylee up?  Of course, we know there was no nanny....but if CA says there was, why didn't she know how to reach her??? T

Sneaking around, having a pretend job and a pretend Nanny may have been Caseys' twisted attempt to regain some control over her own life. A life separate and apart from the one Cindy allowed her to have. MOO

Unless a link is provided, it's my own humble opinion.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: October 20, 2008, 04:18:41 PM »

Dolce,

"I still hear Mr. T when reading his blog now..."I dont drink no ones Kool-Aid"  ha ha ha sorry its playing in my mind!!

Baez reminds me of a weeble now too...a weeble in knockoff Armani."

No insulting the Weeble!! LOLOL  Yoikes, to be compared to Whorse Baez, what a terrible Monday!   

Oh my so sorry Weeble!!!  Take that back, he does not look like a weeble...he still wears knockoffs of seasons past though...LOL

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: October 20, 2008, 04:19:02 PM »

Absolutely!  I found, and still think, alligators to be something that Casey would have done.  I mean she watches enough movies, and just by watching some of the ones out there as well as TV shows such as CSI Miami, alligators are a means of body disposal.  If a person is unaware that alligators do not always eat dead things, they might think of it as a sure disposal meathod.
Lake Jessup is very well known in that area, and as I stated before, in the brief time I was forced to live in that area the local talk radio station would subject their interns to hazing via means of swimming so many feet out into the infested lake.  None of them ever went for it that I recall, but still it was known and talked about.

I wonder if there are any pig farms around there.You know a passel of pigs will devour a body in no time..It's dumbfounding but true..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: October 20, 2008, 04:19:05 PM »

Hey, KCJackie, You are sooo good with the maps and ping stuff. What do YOU think is up?

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: October 20, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »

The only thing about the alligators I have a hard time with is that wouldnt it be dangerous to be where its infested with alligators and them not attack the person doing the dumping.  I was at a park on the Suwanee River and was on a wooden walk way over part of the river and saw numerous alligators all around and I couldnt get back in the car fast enough. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: October 20, 2008, 04:20:39 PM »

Dolce...that was my first thought....the alligators....and living in the area she would know a whole lot more about alligator behaviour than one who doesn't....however, I now think she disposed of Caylee in a dumpster....Red mentioned a dumpster, LP mentions a dumpster, she parked by a dumpster (to mask the smell of the car perhaps)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: October 20, 2008, 04:21:54 PM »

I wonder if there are any pig farms around there.You know a passel of pigs will devour a body in no time..It's dumbfounding but true..Sad
Not sure of any farms, but could be...btw thanks for the Hannibal flashbacks!  LOL  ::hugs::

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: October 20, 2008, 04:22:16 PM »

I haven't been able to do much with the 'pings' (sorry -- my sleuting skills are horrid  )

But if the pings show JUNE 20 --

And his interview says JULY 4 --

I'd say there's a huge discrepancy  And Orlando LE has a big plate of long spaghetti strands to straighten out.

I will go look at 'pings' again 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: October 20, 2008, 04:22:36 PM »

He may be able to slide by on the technicality that a phone conversation is not necessarily a proper face to face introduction...however I do not understand why he would talk to someone on the phone several times prior to meeting her if there was not another interest involved.

IIRC Didn't Casey, through Amy, set up a party at Waters house? Maybe the calls were related to that.

Unless a link is provided, it's my own humble opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.