March 28, 2024, 10:39:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391153 times)
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: October 20, 2008, 04:22:43 PM »

Dolce,

"I still hear Mr. T when reading his blog now..."I dont drink no ones Kool-Aid"  ha ha ha sorry its playing in my mind!!

Baez reminds me of a weeble now too...a weeble in knockoff Armani."

No insulting the Weeble!! LOLOL  Yoikes, to be compared to Whorse Baez, what a terrible Monday!   

Oh my so sorry Weeble!!!  Take that back, he does not look like a weeble...he still wears knockoffs of seasons past though...LOL

Just kidding you.     No harm, no foul.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: October 20, 2008, 04:23:11 PM »

I am not familiar with alegators.  If KC threw whatever was left (I don't mean this disrespectful - Sad) in the alegator swamp, would the gators eat what was left, or do they only eat their food live? 

This has been explored a lot.  I personally looked at a LOT of different alligator sites and found that Orlando has the nations most populated lake of alligators, Lake Jessup. 
Alligators can go for long periods of time without eating, but just like any other creature they are curious. They will save "food" for later, and do not nessessarily eat only live prey.  They will guard something of interest and eat it if they feel it is threatened.  That being said, yes in this case if something was thrown into a heavily populated area of alligators they would eat it as to get the object before another.  I guess that would be considered "out of spite". 
Ty, Dolce, for the response. Smile

Absolutely!  I found, and still think, alligators to be something that Casey would have done.  I mean she watches enough movies, and just by watching some of the ones out there as well as TV shows such as CSI Miami, alligators are a means of body disposal.  If a person is unaware that alligators do not always eat dead things, they might think of it as a sure disposal meathod.
Lake Jessup is very well known in that area, and as I stated before, in the brief time I was forced to live in that area the local talk radio station would subject their interns to hazing via means of swimming so many feet out into the infested lake.  None of them ever went for it that I recall, but still it was known and talked about.

The only thing about the alligators I have a hard time with is that wouldnt it be dangerous to be where its infested with alligators and them not attack the person doing the dumping.  I was at a park on the Suwanee River and was on a wooden walk way over part of the river and saw numerous alligators all around and I couldnt get back in the car fast enough. 
Very good point..
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: October 20, 2008, 04:23:35 PM »

I have been meaning to ask:

Does anyone think that maybe the lady that was assigned to Casey when she first got out on bail (LP's associate)  Do you think she may have been wearing a wire?

Maybe that is why she wanted immunity - because recording someone without their knowledge is against the law. 

Maybe that is where LP is getting some of his tidbits of info.

Just a thought.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: October 20, 2008, 04:24:18 PM »

Just a little FYI - skimming through phone records - It looks like phone calls with William Waters started on June 20th.

I just double checked the transcript -- he tells LE that July 4th is the FIRST time he's met her.

(The image is copyrighted so it won't let me cut and paste)

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you think is up with that?
Hey, KCJackie, You are sooo good with the maps and ping stuff. What do YOU think is up?

William Waters interview link

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ww092308.pdf

I'm not sure what to think of it. 
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: October 20, 2008, 04:24:23 PM »

Hey, KCJackie, shere are those records? Sounds like you are on to something!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: October 20, 2008, 04:25:20 PM »

I have been meaning to ask:

Does anyone think that maybe the lady that was assigned to Casey when she first got out on bail (LP's associate)  Do you think she may have been wearing a wire?

Maybe that is why she wanted immunity - because recording someone without their knowledge is against the law. 

Maybe that is where LP is getting some of his tidbits of info.

Just a thought.

This is one of those frustrating parts about this whole mess.I so wonder what happened and what does she know....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #766 on: October 20, 2008, 04:25:27 PM »

I am not familiar with alegators.  If KC threw whatever was left (I don't mean this disrespectful - Sad) in the alegator swamp, would the gators eat what was left, or do they only eat their food live? 

This has been explored a lot.  I personally looked at a LOT of different alligator sites and found that Orlando has the nations most populated lake of alligators, Lake Jessup. 
Alligators can go for long periods of time without eating, but just like any other creature they are curious. They will save "food" for later, and do not nessessarily eat only live prey.  They will guard something of interest and eat it if they feel it is threatened.  That being said, yes in this case if something was thrown into a heavily populated area of alligators they would eat it as to get the object before another.  I guess that would be considered "out of spite". 
Ty, Dolce, for the response. Smile

Absolutely!  I found, and still think, alligators to be something that Casey would have done.  I mean she watches enough movies, and just by watching some of the ones out there as well as TV shows such as CSI Miami, alligators are a means of body disposal.  If a person is unaware that alligators do not always eat dead things, they might think of it as a sure disposal meathod.
Lake Jessup is very well known in that area, and as I stated before, in the brief time I was forced to live in that area the local talk radio station would subject their interns to hazing via means of swimming so many feet out into the infested lake.  None of them ever went for it that I recall, but still it was known and talked about.

The only thing about the alligators I have a hard time with is that wouldnt it be dangerous to be where its infested with alligators and them not attack the person doing the dumping.  I was at a park on the Suwanee River and was on a wooden walk way over part of the river and saw numerous alligators all around and I couldnt get back in the car fast enough. 
Alligators rarely attack a human, unlike shown in movies, unless you have food such as McDonalds or a doggy, have endangered their offspring, or stepped on them (golfers do that allot in thick brush down here).  They are a curious animal but do react to quick movement.  I fell in a lake as a child that had alligators in it, I was kyacking with family.  My gut reaction was to kick and scream, but my father yelled out to me to stay completely still and allow my brother to pick me back up into the boat.  I followed his direction and an alligator that was less than 10 yards from the boat did not even move in my direction.

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #767 on: October 20, 2008, 04:26:04 PM »

OK throw all the nanners you want but I am going to come out and say it ( just please no big red button, I love being a monkey).... RG gives me the major creeps . I am a mother of 2 children and my biggest fear is something happening to my kids wether it be kidnapping, death, even small boo boos that require stitches or band aids but my number one fear is abuse... and I have a hard time trusting others with my children, they are my world, I have had a few people who give me the same creeps as RG does (including my biological father POS) and my thought of them are abusers.... I do not like to judge people I do not know but THAT is the yucky vibe I get from him.  This in no way means that I think he abused CA or Caylee, I honestly do not think he is involved in this or knows anything about what happened or where Caylee is. 

I do think he is in the media to protect his son, whatever that may be from. JG passed his polygraphs, not sure what else he could do to prove himself UNLESS he learned something thru ther A's after his polygraph (that thought just came to mind)

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: October 20, 2008, 04:26:54 PM »

Just a little FYI - skimming through phone records - It looks like phone calls with William Waters started on June 20th.

I just double checked the transcript -- he tells LE that July 4th is the FIRST time he's met her.

He may be able to slide by on the technicality that a phone conversation is not necessarily a proper face to face introduction...however I do not understand why he would talk to someone on the phone several times prior to meeting her if there was not another interest involved.

IIRC Didn't Casey, through Amy, set up a party at Waters house? Maybe the calls were related to that.

In his interview -- he says they arrived early to 'decorate'. (around 3:30 for an 8ish party)

I have not seen anything about where this was being arranged -- do you remember where you saw that?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: October 20, 2008, 04:27:00 PM »

He may be able to slide by on the technicality that a phone conversation is not necessarily a proper face to face introduction...however I do not understand why he would talk to someone on the phone several times prior to meeting her if there was not another interest involved.

IIRC Didn't Casey, through Amy, set up a party at Waters house? Maybe the calls were related to that.

From what I remember Amy was bringing a "friend" (KC) over to help decorate his house for his party.  He worked with Amy at Houlihans IIRC.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: October 20, 2008, 04:29:06 PM »

Thanks!

I've been reading the one with the teeny tiny print -- and my nose has made smudges all over my laptop screen 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: October 20, 2008, 04:29:24 PM »

Yes, a complete joke on so many levels.  First of all, it looks more like a promotional flyer you'd see for a nightclub - heck, maybe even Fusian!

Secondly, it does not matter in which "context" Todd Black's Freudian slip is taken  - it still means the same thing.   A child doesn't lose their life by being kidnapped.  They lose their life if they are killed.

Thirdly, not many people equate defense attorneys (and the actors and comedians they hire)  with the word "truth".

great post, very well stated, especially since it's exactly what I wanted to say! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: October 20, 2008, 04:31:14 PM »

I think a lot of information about where the body is and how it was disposed of depends on KC's frame of mind when the body was removed from the car. For instance, if she was angry about missing the trip with friends to PR, then her attitude might have been....you'll never interfere with my plans again, thus the disposal might have been more violent...i.e. burning, mutilating...etc.  If the feelings where spiteful towards CA and the thought was ...I'll show you. You'll never see her again....I think complete disappearance of the body...i.e. alligators might be possible.  If she was in a self pity mood and thinking she was somehow protecting Caylee from CA or something bad that had happened to KC, I think she may have done something more protective...i.e. burial.  Make any sense????
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: October 20, 2008, 04:31:14 PM »

Jinx, KCJackie1  DO I get to punch you in the shoulder? We did that at the same time.

Thanks!

I've been reading the one with the teeny tiny print -- and my nose has made smudges all over my laptop screen 

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: October 20, 2008, 04:32:24 PM »

List of fatal alligator attacks in the United States by decade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alligator_attacks_in_Florida

It was more than I thought and doesnt include the injured by alligators. 

What a horrible way to die.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #775 on: October 20, 2008, 04:32:25 PM »

Yes, a complete joke on so many levels.  First of all, it looks more like a promotional flyer you'd see for a nightclub - heck, maybe even Fusian!

Secondly, it does not matter in which "context" Todd Black's Freudian slip is taken  - it still means the same thing.   A child doesn't lose their life by being kidnapped.  They lose their life if they are killed.

Thirdly, not many people equate defense attorneys (and the actors and comedians they hire)  with the word "truth".

great post, very well stated, especially since it's exactly what I wanted to say! 
Personally I think he is only making matters worse for himself by continually shining a spot light on his own error.  Only reason someone would be this over compensating is if they honestly were wanting someone to not believe them...IMO

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: October 20, 2008, 04:32:52 PM »

Jinx, KCJackie1  DO I get to punch you in the shoulder? We did that at the same time.

Thanks!

Ooops. Sorry.  Hey, what were the dates Tony was gone again?

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: October 20, 2008, 04:33:26 PM »

I'm sure LE has already checked records of incoming calls for KC's friends and family and know who each of the numbers belong to. If all of the friends and family share common incoming calls from an unidentified number, such as a "disposable" phone, LE has probably put 2 + 2 together.

Unless....caller ID doesn't show up for these pre-paid phones.  Does anyone know???

Ann,
She might not have been the only one with a disposible or pre-paid phone.  Think accomplice.  Think, Lee, George, Cindy or your pick from the cast of characters!
Ann,
Saw your question about if she had an accomplice.  Better question would be ......Accomplice in the murder
......or...........Accomplice after the fact ........ (most likely need for the disposable phones)
My answers  :  w/murder:  possible
                       After the fact:  99.999% yes
Muffy, didn't we have a poll on this awhile back?
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: October 20, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »

Okay, calling on document monkey's.....I have been looking for the last hour to see if there is a document from the tow truck company that states the time the car was released.  Does anyone know if it exists.  If there is not a document, does anyone have a reliable time of day the car was picked up?
Thanks document monkey's!!!!!!!!!
On page 378 of the first set of documents released it says 13:55, so I assume that is 1:55 pm.  I would post but not sure how.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: October 20, 2008, 04:33:56 PM »

Thanks!

I noticed that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.