April 18, 2024, 05:40:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393731 times)
awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: October 20, 2008, 04:34:07 PM »

Just a little FYI - skimming through phone records - It looks like phone calls with William Waters started on June 20th.

I just double checked the transcript -- he tells LE that July 4th is the FIRST time he's met her.

(The image is copyrighted so it won't let me cut and paste)

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you think is up with that?

Hello KCJackie,

I'm looking that the 20th and must be missing that call, what time was it?

Thanks

Unless a link is provided, it's my own humble opinion.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #781 on: October 20, 2008, 04:54:55 PM »

Yes, a complete joke on so many levels.  First of all, it looks more like a promotional flyer you'd see for a nightclub - heck, maybe even Fusian!

Secondly, it does not matter in which "context" Todd Black's Freudian slip is taken  - it still means the same thing.   A child doesn't lose their life by being kidnapped.  They lose their life if they are killed.

Thirdly, not many people equate defense attorneys (and the actors and comedians they hire)  with the word "truth".

great post, very well stated, especially since it's exactly what I wanted to say! 

I always knew you were a smart one, monken!

Lol, I kid!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #782 on: October 20, 2008, 04:57:24 PM »

Just a little FYI - skimming through phone records - It looks like phone calls with William Waters started on June 20th.

I just double checked the transcript -- he tells LE that July 4th is the FIRST time he's met her.

(The image is copyrighted so it won't let me cut and paste)

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you think is up with that?

Hello KCJackie,

I'm looking that the 20th and must be missing that call, what time was it?

Thanks

After reading the interview with this WW guy, I got the feeling that LE suspects or knows that the 4th was not the first time (if that is the case).

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: October 20, 2008, 04:57:31 PM »

I have been meaning to ask:

Does anyone think that maybe the lady that was assigned to Casey when she first got out on bail (LP's associate)  Do you think she may have been wearing a wire?

Maybe that is why she wanted immunity - because recording someone without their knowledge is against the law. 

Maybe that is where LP is getting some of his tidbits of info.

Just a thought.

Good thought...I have asked so many times and gotten no response about her I have given up asking! But she knows something that's for sure!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #784 on: October 20, 2008, 04:58:54 PM »

List of fatal alligator attacks in the United States by decade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alligator_attacks_in_Florida

It was more than I thought and doesnt include the injured by alligators. 

What a horrible way to die.
I see where you are going with this Kat, and I understand your fear.  I guess I have lived in FL all my life and just do not see them as scarey.  Those deaths listed where for 2000 - 2008 and if you read the circumstances surrounding each of them you can sort of get an idea of what ticked the gator off. 
Take that amount of people though, and divide it by the amounts of times a person runs across an alligator a day and nothing happens and the percentage is very tiny.  I see 5 - 7 alligators a day, then again I live in SW FL which is considered the Everglades. 
In comparison to sharks, alligators take a back seat when it comes to attacks, yet people still swim in the ocean... (Not attacking you, just trying to give you an idea of alligators..please do not take offense)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: October 20, 2008, 05:00:26 PM »

OK throw all the nanners you want but I am going to come out and say it ( just please no big red button, I love being a monkey).... RG gives me the major creeps . I am a mother of 2 children and my biggest fear is something happening to my kids wether it be kidnapping, death, even small boo boos that require stitches or band aids but my number one fear is abuse... and I have a hard time trusting others with my children, they are my world, I have had a few people who give me the same creeps as RG does (including my biological father POS) and my thought of them are abusers.... I do not like to judge people I do not know but THAT is the yucky vibe I get from him.  This in no way means that I think he abused CA or Caylee, I honestly do not think he is involved in this or knows anything about what happened or where Caylee is. 

I do think he is in the media to protect his son, whatever that may be from. JG passed his polygraphs, not sure what else he could do to prove himself UNLESS he learned something thru ther A's after his polygraph (that thought just came to mind)

I am really glad y'all are coming out regarding your feelings for RG..I honestly thoguht I was the only one!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #786 on: October 20, 2008, 05:00:59 PM »

umm very interesting points with the William Waters interview. Something does not jive there either. What is it with all the liars, I mean I know they are everywhere but dang most people I know would tell the truth when it came to being asked questions by the LE.  Do they seriously think they can get away with thier lies, the truth always comes out.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: October 20, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »

Yes, a complete joke on so many levels.  First of all, it looks more like a promotional flyer you'd see for a nightclub - heck, maybe even Fusian!

Secondly, it does not matter in which "context" Todd Black's Freudian slip is taken  - it still means the same thing.   A child doesn't lose their life by being kidnapped.  They lose their life if they are killed.

Thirdly, not many people equate defense attorneys (and the actors and comedians they hire)  with the word "truth".

great post, very well stated, especially since it's exactly what I wanted to say! 

I always knew you were a smart one, monken!

Lol, I kid!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: October 20, 2008, 05:03:14 PM »

OK throw all the nanners you want but I am going to come out and say it ( just please no big red button, I love being a monkey).... RG gives me the major creeps . I am a mother of 2 children and my biggest fear is something happening to my kids wether it be kidnapping, death, even small boo boos that require stitches or band aids but my number one fear is abuse... and I have a hard time trusting others with my children, they are my world, I have had a few people who give me the same creeps as RG does (including my biological father POS) and my thought of them are abusers.... I do not like to judge people I do not know but THAT is the yucky vibe I get from him.  This in no way means that I think he abused CA or Caylee, I honestly do not think he is involved in this or knows anything about what happened or where Caylee is. 

I do think he is in the media to protect his son, whatever that may be from. JG passed his polygraphs, not sure what else he could do to prove himself UNLESS he learned something thru ther A's after his polygraph (that thought just came to mind)

I am really glad y'all are coming out regarding your feelings for RG..I honestly thoguht I was the only one!!

C'mere....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #789 on: October 20, 2008, 05:03:21 PM »

William Waters interview link

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ww092308.pdf

I'm not sure what to think of it. 
Jinx, KCJackie1  DO I get to punch you in the shoulder? We did that at the same time.

Thanks!

I've been reading the one with the teeny tiny print -- and my nose has made smudges all over my laptop screen 

Yeah I feel the same way...not sure what to make of this kid. He sounded soooooooooooooo nervous and not very bright AND totally into KC, poor kid. But he does seem to be very vulnerable and an easy "target" for a sociopath.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #790 on: October 20, 2008, 05:04:54 PM »

umm very interesting points with the William Waters interview. Something does not jive there either. What is it with all the liars, I mean I know they are everywhere but dang most people I know would tell the truth when it came to being asked questions by the LE.  Do they seriously think they can get away with thier lies, the truth always comes out.

I wonder if LE interviewed him more than once as only 1 interview has been released.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: October 20, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »

The alligator questions are interesting.  They kill live prey by taking it under water and rolling until it drowns.  They then eat it or part of it.  The rest they stash in an underwater place, such as tree limbs or a log, to eat later.  So they will eat food that has been dead a while, but apparently they prefer to kill it themselves and eat it soon after it dies.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #792 on: October 20, 2008, 05:07:19 PM »

BEHIND BARS: A Day In The Life Of Casey Anthony

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: October 20, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »

List of fatal alligator attacks in the United States by decade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alligator_attacks_in_Florida

It was more than I thought and doesnt include the injured by alligators. 

What a horrible way to die.
I see where you are going with this Kat, and I understand your fear.  I guess I have lived in FL all my life and just do not see them as scarey.  Those deaths listed where for 2000 - 2008 and if you read the circumstances surrounding each of them you can sort of get an idea of what ticked the gator off. 
Take that amount of people though, and divide it by the amounts of times a person runs across an alligator a day and nothing happens and the percentage is very tiny.  I see 5 - 7 alligators a day, then again I live in SW FL which is considered the Everglades. 
In comparison to sharks, alligators take a back seat when it comes to attacks, yet people still swim in the ocean... (Not attacking you, just trying to give you an idea of alligators..please do not take offense)

I was agreeing with you, there arent that many attacks...but more than I like to think...sorry if it seemed like I was arguing with you.  And the sharks...dont even go there...I spend a week in the Daytona/New Smyrna area in the summer with my bests friends and wont get in over my ankles...No way!  I have spent alot of time in Florida, my hubbys family is from St Augustine (been to the alligator farm there...lol) and best friends live outside of Jacksonville.  And I cruise alot out of florida.  Sorry if you thought I was arguing with ya...I wasnt I promise!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: October 20, 2008, 05:07:52 PM »

Does anyone have any idea when the trial should start? Or what the holdup is right now?
I'm afraid NG will gradually center on other cases if there's nothing much new between now & the trial. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: October 20, 2008, 05:07:55 PM »

Without breaking any posting rules...let me just say....forgiveness is divine

For me personally, I'd want to at least know what she did before I offered my forgiveness. Unless, he does know??? Or is he just offering blanket forgiveness?

There is forgiveness and then there is justice. I say people can forgive Casey all they want; justice must still be served.

I agree 100%!!!

Foregiveness does not imply that justice becomes a non-issue.

Love for my kids/grandkids is unconditional ... if they are genuinely repented for wongdoing ... I have no problem with the principle of foregiveness but ... shielding them from the consequences of ANY level of wrongdoing only affords them continual permission to disregard the established boundaries of expectation in the home ... in society.

If Cindy and George had not got on the bandwagon of abetting Casey in her mission of deception in regards to what happened to Caylee ... Monkeys would be embracing these grieving Grandparents ... upholding them as they endure this neverending nightmare.

Janet

Janet I agree with you...I felt sorry for G and A for a long time....and at times I still do...briefly....but I have never walked in the shoes they have on now and pray to my GOD that I never will.....so as I was asked late night which would be easier...to believe the lies or admit the truth....in this case I think it is easier for them to believe the lies than admit the truth...because then THEY would have to take responsibility for what they have done over the years that helped to bring Casey to where she is now....and I don't think they  can do that....however I do think RG has decided forgive is his to give...justice is in the hands of SOMEONE higher

If forgiveness implies that consequences for wrongoing was left to "Someone higher" and justice for the victim are a non-issue ... the outcome of no deterrent for society as a whole  would be chaotic.

My philosophy:

I am willing to forgive anyone who is genuinely repentent but ... that does not imply that the scales of justice do not balance

Personal Example:

When eldest son was 17 years old ... he was afforded the use of the family vehicle but ... there were both legal and parental guidelines that he was required to agree to prior to putting that key in the ignition.

His first speeding ticket implied that the guidelines of expectation were disregarded.  He apologized up and down ... it would never happen again.  Hubby and I forgave him.

However ... that is not the end of the story.  In accordance to established guidelines ... eldest son paid the fine and our increased insurance rate out of his meger earning from a part-time job and ... he lost his driving priviledges for one month.

The consequences of his actions meant that Mom and Dad drove son EVERYWHERE for that month.  It was inconvient for us but ... that was OK because ... it was more embarrassing for him ... parents driving you to and from activities is not at all cool.

Some close to us disagreed with our reaction to this situation.  They felt the consequences were too severe considering our son repentent.  They felt that we could afford the fine and ... we were crushing his self-esteem by denying him use of the vehicle.  Our response was ... should we wait until our son destroys either destroys his life and/or ... the lives of others with his irresponsible actions or ... do we attempt to establish a deterrent from the getgo.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: October 20, 2008, 05:09:08 PM »

I haven't read the Waters interview lately, but when I did, I felt sorry for him.  He was totally smitten with Casey, and I think she was just using him as someone to yap on the phone with when Tony was not around.  That was my first impression.  He rented a helicopter to fly her around in one night, but she cancelled on him. 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #797 on: October 20, 2008, 05:11:50 PM »

BUSINESS JOINING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE

Even some business leaders are getting involved in the search for Caylee's body. Top management at Manheim Auto Auction in Orange County say they'll help an employee search in the woods off Boggy Creek Road near Orlando International Airport.

An employee named Paul Kovach called Eyewitness News last week saying he saw a woman who looked like Casey Anthony leave the woods with a shovel back in June.

BEHIND BARS: A Day In The Life Of Casey Anthony

It seems even Casey's solitude won't get her to talk about her daughter Caylee. Besides a few lawyers, Casey hasn't had a single visitor.

Casey is in the Female Detention Center building along John Young Parkway near I-4. She's in a first floor cell and it's a stark existence that she might have to get used to for a long time.

Casey Anthony, high-spirited party girl, is now one of the loneliest women in Central Florida. Accused of murdering her daughter to free herself of maternal encumbrances, she now finds herself not only childless but friendless.

Casey can see out through a glass wall, but everyone else can see in.

"There is no privacy in jail," jail spokesman Allen Moore told Eyewitness News.

Casey's alone about 20 hours a day in her cell. She eats alone there. Monday it was cornflakes for breakfast, turkey hotdogs and beans for lunch, Salisbury steak and gravy and potatoes for dinner. She does get dessert three times a day if she wants.

Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee.

The family she's stolen from has never put any money in her jail account, so she can't buy things like candy and diet sodas.

No one in her family has asked to visit her. She's made no phone calls.

"She reads, she sleeps," Moore said.

Casey visited her attorney six hours a day while she was out of jail on home confinement. Now she's seen her lawyers a total of only six hours in the last week since her indictment on first-degree murder.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: October 20, 2008, 05:11:53 PM »

Does anyone have any idea when the trial should start? Or what the holdup is right now?
I'm afraid NG will gradually center on other cases if there's nothing much new between now & the trial. 

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

/ When would the trial on the murder and other new charges start? In general, the state has 175 days to bring a felony charge to trial. Those can be waived, and there are some other legal wrinkles in the timing of when a trial must start.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: October 20, 2008, 05:13:55 PM »

I haven't read the Waters interview lately, but when I did, I felt sorry for him.  He was totally smitten with Casey, and I think she was just using him as someone to yap on the phone with when Tony was not around.  That was my first impression.  He rented a helicopter to fly her around in one night, but she cancelled on him. 

Yes, and I wonder what else he was willing to do for her? 

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.