April 19, 2024, 07:42:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393874 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: October 20, 2008, 05:31:59 PM »

BEHIND BARS: A Day In The Life Of Casey Anthony

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

Thank you CuriousCat.

From the getgo I have contended if George, Cindy and Lee ... rather than abetting Casey as well as shielding her from the consequences of her action ... would have applied "tough love" to the situation ... Casey would have broken long ago.  George, Cindy and Lee are all Casey has got for support ... no other extended family member or friend has spoken out on her behalf.  She is hated by so many.

Maybe the the words of the following article imply that the Anthonys have wisen up.  I sure hope so.

Janet

+++++++

POSTED: 4:30 pm EDT October 20, 2008
UPDATED: 4:51 pm EDT October 20, 2008

It seems even Casey's solitude won't get her to talk about her daughter Caylee. Besides a few lawyers, Casey hasn't had a single visitor.

Casey is in the Female Detention Center building along John Young Parkway near I-4. She's in a first floor cell and it's a stark existence that she might have to get used to for a long time.

Casey Anthony, high-spirited party girl, is now one of the loneliest women in Central Florida. Accused of murdering her daughter to free herself of maternal encumbrances, she now finds herself not only childless but friendless.

Casey can see out through a glass wall, but everyone else can see in.

"There is no privacy in jail," jail spokesman Allen Moore told Eyewitness News.

Casey's alone about 20 hours a day in her cell. She eats alone there. Monday it was cornflakes for breakfast, turkey hotdogs and beans for lunch, Salisbury steak and gravy and potatoes for dinner. She does get dessert three times a day if she wants.

Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee.

The family she's stolen from has never put any money in her jail account, so she can't buy things like candy and diet sodas.

No one in her family has asked to visit her. She's made no phone calls.

"She reads, she sleeps," Moore said.

Casey visited her attorney six hours a day while she was out of jail on home confinement. Now she's seen her lawyers a total of only six hours in the last week since her indictment on first-degree murder.

We have heard it said that the Anthony's are hiding something which is why they are standing so strong in her defense.I find it odd that they are not at least putting alittle money up for her to buy some candy or soda's.Are they not afraid or have they heard maybe what the defense has in store for them?There is no telling what Casey has told the lawyers about her family.I just find it odd that Cindy is not doing something for her...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: October 20, 2008, 05:33:10 PM »

Yeah, that is a good question, Monken, about what some guy might be willing to do to impress her or help her.  Of all the guys interviewed, I think Jesse and Will Waters are the most likely to help her get rid of the body.  Jesse seems to still love her on some level, and Will may have helped her just because he was so besotted with her.  I don't think Tony would have done that for her, or Ricardo or any of the girlfriends except perhaps the one called Annie whose interview has not appeared and Kiomarie, who for some reason, did not seem too trustworthy and who offered to adopt her baby when Casey was pregnant.  But those are just suspicions, with no foundation.

Concerning Mr. Grund, I think he and Jesse genuinely liked Casey and came to love Caylee.  They do not want to think of Caylee suffering.  But Mr. Grund is kinda creepy in that "charismatic preacher" kinda way.

Hi. Hope you don't mind me chiming in here. Since I am a "spirit-filled, or "charismatic" ordained minister, I just wanted to say that I think RG is most likely one, too. However, Rev. Grund is into some "spiritual warfare" type things that even make me cringe. So, I don't think it's just that he's "charismatic" that people tend to find him creepy. Because, while I respect him very much, I also get a creepy vibe from him.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: October 20, 2008, 05:33:24 PM »

I went to my fav drive in to get a coke and they are famous for hiring kids that have been in trouble.  One of the guys that waits on me all the time, brought my drink and was chatting with me.  He came around the car to my open window and said he hates to talk to people through the glass, it reminds him of being in prison.  I thought of Casey of course, and how strange that such a little thing would remind him of something so horrible. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: October 20, 2008, 05:33:59 PM »

We have heard it said that the Anthony's are hiding something which is why they are standing so strong in her defense.I find it odd that they are not at least putting alittle money up for her to buy some candy or soda's.Are they not afraid or have they heard maybe what the defense has in store for them?There is no telling what Casey has told the lawyers about her family.I just find it odd that Cindy is not doing something for her...

I think that is Cindys way of punishing Casey, that along with not visiting her.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: October 20, 2008, 05:35:33 PM »

I think the no visitors and no money all have to do with keeping quiet.  Visitor visits and phone calls are recorded.  Money in her account can also be used for phone calls, if I'm not mistaken.  I think JB has told the family and KC that there is to be nothing said that can be recorded.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: October 20, 2008, 05:35:54 PM »

Yeah, that is a good question, Monken, about what some guy might be willing to do to impress her or help her.  Of all the guys interviewed, I think Jesse and Will Waters are the most likely to help her get rid of the body.  Jesse seems to still love her on some level, and Will may have helped her just because he was so besotted with her.  I don't think Tony would have done that for her, or Ricardo or any of the girlfriends except perhaps the one called Annie whose interview has not appeared and Kiomarie, who for some reason, did not seem too trustworthy and who offered to adopt her baby when Casey was pregnant.  But those are just suspicions, with no foundation.

Concerning Mr. Grund, I think he and Jesse genuinely liked Casey and came to love Caylee.  They do not want to think of Caylee suffering.  But Mr. Grund is kinda creepy in that "charismatic preacher" kinda way.

Hudsunn, I unfortunately know a sociopath like some others here and it is unbelievable what some of the men  that were in her life, did for her, with her,  or on her behalf. Many things illegal, that I didn't know about until now. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #826 on: October 20, 2008, 05:36:35 PM »

I think that is Cindys way of punishing Casey, that along with not visiting her.

I am really surprised about her family not visiting.  I'm wondering if she told them not to bother trying.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: October 20, 2008, 05:37:07 PM »

Stayhomemommy, I realized as soon as I posted the remark about the "charismatic preacher" that it might be taken the wrong way.  I am thinking in terms of some of the more extravagant stereotypes of the con-man type preacher, not the ones that most of us see in our lives.  The stereotype is probably very unfair, as most stereotypes are but people do sometimes see the more bombastic preachers in that light.  No offense intended. 
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: October 20, 2008, 05:37:42 PM »

I think LP will turn this town upside down when he comes back to Orlando!!! He seems to have a way about him that makes it possible to gain information. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: October 20, 2008, 05:38:28 PM »

I think the no visitors and no money all have to do with keeping quiet.  Visitor visits and phone calls are recorded.  Money in her account can also be used for phone calls, if I'm not mistaken.  I think JB has told the family and KC that there is to be nothing said that can be recorded.

If so,Casey wouldn't be calling anyone but she could have a snack now and then.I did read that Cindy said she wouldn't be seeing Casey until Casey was ready.I wonder if Cindy finally said,"When you are ready to tell the truth.let us know,until then,you're all alone"?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: October 20, 2008, 05:38:37 PM »

This is a great article, I'm going to post the entire thing here:

Casey Anthony is broke and lonely. Eyewitness News is taking a look inside the Orange County jail at a day in the life of Casey.

It seems even Casey's solitude won't get her to talk about her daughter Caylee. Besides a few lawyers, Casey hasn't had a single visitor.

Casey is in the Female Detention Center building along John Young Parkway near I-4. She's in a first floor cell and it's a stark existence that she might have to get used to for a long time.

Casey Anthony, high-spirited party girl, is now one of the loneliest women in Central Florida. Accused of murdering her daughter to free herself of maternal encumbrances, she now finds herself not only childless but friendless.

Casey's alone about 20 hours a day in her cell. She eats alone there. Monday it was cornflakes for breakfast, turkey hotdogs and beans for lunch, Salisbury steak and gravy and potatoes for dinner. She does get dessert three times a day if she wants.

Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee.

The family she's stolen from has never put any money in her jail account, so she can't buy things like candy and diet sodas.

Casey visited her attorney six hours a day while she was out of jail on home confinement. Now she's seen her lawyers a total of only six hours in the last week since her indictment on first-degree murder.

ACCESS TO FBI LAB TESTS MAY BE DENIED

It looks like one of the court requests made by Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez, won't do any good.

A judge told Baez he could have access to view some of the forensic testing in the case. But there's a problem. The FBI is conducting the testing in their labs and the judge has no jurisdiction over the federal agency.

The FBI won't likely allow Casey's defense team into its labs.

BUSINESS JOINING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE

Even some business leaders are getting involved in the search for Caylee's body. Top management at Manheim Auto Auction in Orange County say they'll help an employee search in the woods off Boggy Creek Road near Orlando International Airport.

An employee named Paul Kovach called Eyewitness News last week saying he saw a woman who looked like Casey Anthony leave the woods with a shovel back in June.

Manheim and WFTV are owned by the same company.

What do yall think about the fact that no one has seen her, she's made no calls..nothing..nada..DO you think thay are turning their backs on her? Looks like if they were so sure of her innocence, they would be seeing her daily..comforting her, etc etc....

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: October 20, 2008, 05:40:45 PM »

I apologize Klaas.

You must have been posting the article while I was posting.

Janet

No problem, it's a great article and worthy of reposting 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: October 20, 2008, 05:40:48 PM »

Stayhomemommy, I realized as soon as I posted the remark about the "charismatic preacher" that it might be taken the wrong way.  I am thinking in terms of some of the more extravagant stereotypes of the con-man type preacher, not the ones that most of us see in our lives.  The stereotype is probably very unfair, as most stereotypes are but people do sometimes see the more bombastic preachers in that light.  No offense intended. 

Oh no, I am not offended in the least. Sorry if I made you think so. Not at all. My intention was simply to say that not all of us are creepy, and that even being one RG kinda creeps me out (though, I respect him from what I've seen so far) I do find his take on "spiritual warfare" to be, well, creepy. Smile So, I am not the least offended. Sorry if you thought I was.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: October 20, 2008, 05:41:28 PM »

Although I have read all of the transcripts, I haven't been as thorough as many of my fellow Monkeys.  Has anyone researched if KC was seen, by someone, on each of the days since Caylee went missing??? Just trying to determine if she could have been out of town on any given day. Of course, cell phone pings would have determined that, if we dismiss extra phones.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: October 20, 2008, 05:42:20 PM »

I think her lawyers are very nervous about Cindy and George and Lee, too.  Cindy and George are such loose cannons.  When they start talking, it is like they cannot stop, and they have said some things that are going to haunt the defense team when the trial starts.  In fact, they have said a lot of things that could be considered suspect or contradictory.  And, if everything you say is recorded, that does not leave much to talk about.  Maybe one reason they are not giving her money for sweets is that she might start putting on weight and not fit into a sweet little blue dress with a peter pan collar, which is probably how they hope to dress her when she goes to trial.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: October 20, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »

This is a great article, I'm going to post the entire thing here:

Casey Anthony is broke and lonely. Eyewitness News is taking a look inside the Orange County jail at a day in the life of Casey.

ACCESS TO FBI LAB TESTS MAY BE DENIED

It looks like one of the court requests made by Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez, won't do any good.

A judge told Baez he could have access to view some of the forensic testing in the case. But there's a problem. The FBI is conducting the testing in their labs and the judge has no jurisdiction over the federal agency.

The FBI won't likely allow Casey's defense team into its labs.

BUSINESS JOINING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE

Even some business leaders are getting involved in the search for Caylee's body. Top management at Manheim Auto Auction in Orange County say they'll help an employee search in the woods off Boggy Creek Road near Orlando International Airport.

An employee named Paul Kovach called Eyewitness News last week saying he saw a woman who looked like Casey Anthony leave the woods with a shovel back in June.

Manheim and WFTV are owned by the same company.

What do yall think about the fact that no one has seen her, she's made no calls..nothing..nada..DO you think thay are turning their backs on her? Looks like if they were so sure of her innocence, they would be seeing her daily..comforting her, etc etc....

I think its more of Casey turning her back on the family.  She thinks its there fault shes there in the first place.  And she did this before when she was mad the last time she was in jail.  She cancelled visits with the whole family.  I hope Tater is right and Cindy has finally had it and said fess up or rot in jail alone but I dont see it.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: October 20, 2008, 05:43:26 PM »

Hi. Hope you don't mind me chiming in here. Since I am a "spirit-filled, or "charismatic" ordained minister, I just wanted to say that I think RG is most likely one, too. However, Rev. Grund is into some "spiritual warfare" type things that even make me cringe. So, I don't think it's just that he's "charismatic" that people tend to find him creepy. Because, while I respect him very much, I also get a creepy vibe from him.

Hi stayhome!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: October 20, 2008, 05:43:53 PM »

I think her lawyers are very nervous about Cindy and George and Lee, too.  Cindy and George are such loose cannons.  When they start talking, it is like they cannot stop, and they have said some things that are going to haunt the defense team when the trial starts.  In fact, they have said a lot of things that could be considered suspect or contradictory.  And, if everything you say is recorded, that does not leave much to talk about.  Maybe one reason they are not giving her money for sweets is that she might start putting on weight and not fit into a sweet little blue dress with a peter pan collar, which is probably how they hope to dress her when she goes to trial.

LOL! My guess, however, is that they don't have any money. I bet we'll hear about a bank foreclosure soon. Just guessing.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: October 20, 2008, 05:44:21 PM »

Hi stayhome!!! 

Ooops. Sorry. Evening Monken! Evening all!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: October 20, 2008, 05:45:00 PM »

Oh yeah...I can just imagine that Peter Pan collar.  By trial time, maybe she will be able to wear her hair in pigtails.  Or...maybe he'll go for the professional look and have her in a dark blue business suit, wearing glasses, of course!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.