March 29, 2024, 03:21:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391212 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: October 20, 2008, 06:06:06 PM »

This is the Crimeline number that is on OCSD website that told my friend this.  Don't think it's anything set up by the ANthonys.

Really? Wow. Then I am really confused by this. Maybe they really do know something more. Otherwise, why wouldn't they at least accept every tip? 
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: October 20, 2008, 06:06:24 PM »

BEHIND BARS: A Day In The Life Of Casey Anthony

What do yall think about the fact that no one has seen her, she's made no calls..nothing..nada..DO you think thay are turning their backs on her? Looks like if they were so sure of her innocence, they would be seeing her daily..comforting her, etc etc....

I think that Casey has said she will not take any visits. It is also possible that Baez suggested it because of the recordings of these visits. Doing all they can to keep this out of the public eye for now.
I do find the no money thing very strange. It takes nothing to send 5 or 10 bucks to the inmate so they can buy not just snacks, but pens, paper, stamps...for a family that was standing so strong behind Casey you would think they, or Baez would provide some money. Although it is fine with me that Casey enjoys nothing...turkey hot dogs were more than I would offer her. Bread and water may even be to much.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: October 20, 2008, 06:08:02 PM »

Okay, I gotta run. See you monkeys all later.

HUDDSUNN: Hope you saw my post. Not at all offended by your post. Not even a little bit. Smile
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: October 20, 2008, 06:08:43 PM »

The only reference I've found is in that same interview. Waters says Amy brought her friend (Casey) over to decorate for the 4th.

Still, can't find a call between Casey and Waters on the 20th.

Thanks, awakening.

The phone list I have bookmarked does not have 'names' for June 20 -- only numbers.

I thought there was a list of phone numbers and the associated names around here somewhere.........but I'll be darned if I can find it.

Do you happen to know the number??

KCJackie??? Help??? Phone number for WW, please?? I got kicked out of the forum for awhile, and now I need to do the dindin think -- but I will look later to see if there's a reply.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #864 on: October 20, 2008, 06:09:09 PM »

This is the Crimeline number that is on OCSD website that told my friend this.  Don't think it's anything set up by the ANthonys.

Oh.  My mistake - I thought you were speaking of whatever number it is that the Anthonys claim to be getting tip after tip from.   

Interesting, though.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #865 on: October 20, 2008, 06:09:47 PM »

I went to my fav drive in to get a coke and they are famous for hiring kids that have been in trouble.  One of the guys that waits on me all the time, brought my drink and was chatting with me.  He came around the car to my open window and said he hates to talk to people through the glass, it reminds him of being in prison.  I thought of Casey of course, and how strange that such a little thing would remind him of something so horrible. 
Wow.  That is sad for him.  Nice way of disguising that you went to Sonic btw... 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: October 20, 2008, 06:12:18 PM »

I apologize Klaas.

You must have been posting the article while I was posting.

Janet

No problem, it's a great article and worthy of reposting 
I have printed it on pink paper and posted it on my refrigerator!  I spend a lot of time at the refrigerator these days so it seemed only right!!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #867 on: October 20, 2008, 06:15:44 PM »

just and FYI, she can't use money on the books for phonecalls. All calls made by inmates have to be collect. Someone has to accept the charges on the other end.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: October 20, 2008, 06:16:34 PM »

BEHIND BARS: A Day In The Life Of Casey Anthony

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee.
The family she's stolen from has never put any money in her jail account, so she can't buy things like candy and diet sodas.

No one in her family has asked to visit her. She's made no phone calls.

All I can say is.....she is getting what she deserves.....all the donations and no money in her jail account....what love!!
I agree. 

Hudsunn mentioned that maybe she was on suicide watch and no glass picture frame for the pictures she had.  When my cousin was put into jail they alloud her one picture of her daughter, she had it in a plastic frame, one of the cheap kind, my aunt had purchased just for jail.  The corrections officer removed the photo from the frame and gave her the photo and told her the frame would remain with her other belongings.

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: October 20, 2008, 06:17:23 PM »

I went to my fav drive in to get a coke and they are famous for hiring kids that have been in trouble.  One of the guys that waits on me all the time, brought my drink and was chatting with me.  He came around the car to my open window and said he hates to talk to people through the glass, it reminds him of being in prison.  I thought of Casey of course, and how strange that such a little thing would remind him of something so horrible. 
Wow.  That is sad for him.  Nice way of disguising that you went to Sonic btw... 

HaHa...my daughters working at Sonic while she goes to Nursing school.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: October 20, 2008, 06:19:17 PM »

just and FYI, she can't use money on the books for phonecalls. All calls made by inmates have to be collect. Someone has to accept the charges on the other end.

Wow...maybe she knows not to call.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: October 20, 2008, 06:23:13 PM »

Yes that is true.  It is a collect call with charges up to a $1.50 per minute. 

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: October 20, 2008, 06:24:02 PM »

This site is one of the best I've ever seen with both sincere, caring moderators and compassionate, passionate posters. 

When I first started reading here I was so impressed that differing opinions could be expressed, discussed, and laid to rest.  It was unlike what I had experienced on other boards where the "oldies" were excluding the new members as if there was some unspoken right of passage.  Flagrant rudeness on those sites sometimes made me feel I was in a junior high girls' bathroom!

Yes, Casey is behind bars but we still have a common purpose here at Scared Monkeys!  Not only do we still have to see justice defined in this case, there are still other cases yet to solve and other missions even unknown at this time.

The unity shown in coming together to initiate and carry through a fund-raiser for TES is amazing and I salute those involved in its inception.  How proud we should be to be in a cage where monkeys lead the way instead of mumbling about how someone should help raise money for Tim.  It is an honor to be associated with you.

However, even though it is understandable due to the stress and sleep deprivation of this case, it still is quite disturbing to see monkeys turn on each other.  We need to remember that typed words carry only the impression given as a reader actually reads it.  While we may think our words are passive, they may hold an agressive tone when read by someone who is not "in our head."  If writing or answering a post that might suggest volatile reaction, why not take a second and reread it before posting?  It's so much easier to hit backspace than try to untangle feelings when words have been misinterpreted.

Regardless of the sometime tender feelings that get bruised, remember we are all adults.  While we can make wonderful friendships here, this is not our entire universe and having a comment overlooked is not the end of the world.  Personally, I like those who use humor such as the invisible ink.  It's hard not to reply to someone who makes you laugh in spite of yourself.  I think perhaps we sometimes need to remember that although we are discussing a very serious subject, we should not take ourselves so seriously that we forget to enjoy the site.

I have learned that longer posts are not always read.  I just needed to say all this because it makes me (a relative new monkey) feel very uncomfortable when I happen upon some of the fusses and unhappiness.  I think you are a fantastic group with alot of heart and alot of compassion.  However, I can see where the stress and tension along with the sleepless nights can impact emotions negatively.  There is a reason that LE has a high divorce rate...imagine how frustrated they must get along with the stress, etc.  My esteem for LE has increased exponentially with this case.

Time for an appropriate song lyric to close:
"Come on people now, smile on your brother; everybody come together, try to love one another right now.""Come on people now, smile on your brother; everybody come together, try to love one another right now."

With genuine admiration for each of you,
  A new monkey

very nice positive posting from a new monkey welcome aboard. Ive  been here  almost since begining and for the most part we are good ,sometimes we get frustrated and may post not realising how we do so but we really mean no harm.  just letting off steam and then were back to monkeying around...
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #873 on: October 20, 2008, 06:24:36 PM »

The only reference I've found is in that same interview. Waters says Amy brought her friend (Casey) over to decorate for the 4th.

Thanks, awakening.

The phone list I have bookmarked does not have 'names' for June 20 -- only numbers.

I thought there was a list of phone numbers and the associated names around here somewhere.........but I'll be darned if I can find it.

KCJackie??? Help??? Phone number for WW, please?? I got kicked out of the forum for awhile, and now I need to do the dindin think -- but I will look later to see if there's a reply.

This site has all the phone numbers listed.

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?s=0e38159db82f0ddc8c3b79b0571f412a&t=7837

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: October 20, 2008, 06:24:52 PM »

Yes that is true.  It is a collect call with charges up to a $1.50 per minute. 
That is only when you have been processed and are in population.  When you are being held prior to booking and population you have access to the free phone for your 1 phone call, which really is 1-3 calls.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: October 20, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »

I apologize Klaas.

You must have been posting the article while I was posting.

Janet

No problem, it's a great article and worthy of reposting 
I have printed it on pink paper and posted it on my refrigerator!  I spend a lot of time at the refrigerator these days so it seemed only right!!

O/T

Dolce

An unexpected email filled me in on your good news?  I must have been playing a game of scrabble when the big announcement was posted.

How ya feeling Dolce?  When is the big day?

Dolce ... I am sooo happy for you ... I will do a Granny Dance.

Hugs.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: October 20, 2008, 06:31:47 PM »

Okay, calling on document monkey's.....I have been looking for the last hour to see if there is a document from the tow truck company that states the time the car was released.  Does anyone know if it exists.  If there is not a document, does anyone have a reliable time of day the car was picked up?
Thanks document monkey's!!!!!!!!!

according to this timeline,  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695101/MY-TIMELINE-CASEY-ANTHONY-CASE   Cindy stated they picked up the car at 1:55pm on July 25th. 
Do we have cell phone records for that day?  I am not being lazy, but I can't find that date for the life of me and I know several monkeys here can do two clicks and have it for me.  I need a computer organizer - wonder if they have those! LOL  New profession monkeys!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: October 20, 2008, 06:32:41 PM »

O/T

Dolce

An unexpected email filled me in on your good news?  I must have been playing a game of scrabble when the big announcement was posted.

How ya feeling Dolce?  When is the big day?

Dolce ... I am sooo happy for you ... I will do a Granny Dance.

Hugs.

Janet

Thank you Miss Janet!  I am feeling fine for the most part.  Not expected to pop until  late April.  I have gained a few pounds, but for the most part keeping my "diet' pretty simple as I find that causes the least amount of sickness. (Not sure if thats normal or not, but it works for me so I stick with it)  Hard to find cute clothes, so I have been making my own! 
Thank you for asking btw!   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: October 20, 2008, 06:33:45 PM »

Thanks, awakening.

email me at kcjackie@live.com
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: October 20, 2008, 06:38:18 PM »

Too bad that CA's discussions with her counselor are off limits to LE.  Since CA's counselor advised her to seek custody of Caylee, it would have been interesting to know just what CA told the counselor about her daughter.  It must have been something pretty strong for the counselor to recommend seeking custody of Caylee......

I'll bet you are right...the key might be in those sessions

My folks used to threaten me to get custody of my kids, too... and I was not a fraction as wild as Casey was... they just did that to "keep me in line" my mother told me. However... I learned later that it's not that easy to get custody of a grandchild away from the parent. So many things have to be in play first, like neglect, or abuse. While partying might not be the ideal thing for a young mom to do... as long as the child is taken care of by a responsible adult, it's not against the law. And until the last month or so, they probably had no proof that Casey wasn't making sure her baby was taken care of.
I've seen it mentioned a number of times... why didn't Cindy just keep Caylee and kick Casey out of the house. Well, because Casey was the parent... and Cindy had no rights, as far as the law is concerned. I wish it HAD happened like that.. I really do, because then we wouldn't be here discussing it, and Caylee would still be alive.
And btw... seeking custody and getting it are two different things. And it takes months sometimes. Other times, the judge just says, NO, the child belongs with his/her mother.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.