April 19, 2024, 02:59:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393759 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #880 on: October 20, 2008, 06:41:08 PM »

Okay, calling on document monkey's.....I have been looking for the last hour to see if there is a document from the tow truck company that states the time the car was released.  Does anyone know if it exists.  If there is not a document, does anyone have a reliable time of day the car was picked up?
Thanks document monkey's!!!!!!!!!

according to this timeline,  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695101/MY-TIMELINE-CASEY-ANTHONY-CASE   Cindy stated they picked up the car at 1:55pm on July 25th. 
Do we have cell phone records for that day?  I am not being lazy, but I can't find that date for the life of me and I know several monkeys here can do two clicks and have it for me.  I need a computer organizer - wonder if they have those! LOL  New profession monkeys!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1626040/Casey-Phone-Log-Page-51_75

pages 71 - 72

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #881 on: October 20, 2008, 06:44:23 PM »

Yes, a complete joke on so many levels.  First of all, it looks more like a promotional flyer you'd see for a nightclub - heck, maybe even Fusian!
When I first saw it I thought it was fake. I did not think it was real.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: October 20, 2008, 06:51:07 PM »

The only reference I've found is in that same interview. Waters says Amy brought her friend (Casey) over to decorate for the 4th.

Still, can't find a call between Casey and Waters on the 20th.

Thanks, awakening.

The phone list I have bookmarked does not have 'names' for June 20 -- only numbers.

I thought there was a list of phone numbers and the associated names around here somewhere.........but I'll be darned if I can find it.

Do you happen to know the number??

KCJackie??? Help??? Phone number for WW, please?? I got kicked out of the forum for awhile, and now I need to do the dindin think -- but I will look later to see if there's a reply.
email me at kcjackie@live.com
Me too, me too, KCJackie? I looked at the phone logs, his name isn't listed. Do you know if it's an unkown #? There's lots of that

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: October 20, 2008, 06:53:13 PM »

considering that I have been correct about the locations of several disposed bodies and most recently Brooke Bennett - I have been think that "we" have it all wrong. I had Brooke with in the 2 mile radius she was found.

When we think about the disposal of the body we are usually thinking of areas that the known suspect has frequented. I had Zenaida pinned and the Sawgrass apartments as the disposal site. To blame Zenaida, you need the body near an area where Zenaida frequents.

In Casey's case, we are looking at the abnormal[/b]. We are seeing the atypical.

The body of Caylee is not near HER (Casey's) known locales. This, in itself, is odd. That's why Caylee has not been found.

When Casey said she could not make the trip to Jacksonville due to lack of a sitter, it clues me to the fact that the body of Caylee is somewhere on the road to Jacksonville.

To find Caylee, you might need to look beyond the normal associated areas where a killer would dump a body.

Casey planned this murder. And to make sure she and her family gets away with it, you need to go beyond Orlando.

I'm starting to look north.

Hi Rob,
I am one who has thought this from the start.  I believe she made all those calls on her cell so it pinged so people went in the wrong direction then turned her Cell off so it didn't ping to bury Caylee. 

MSE - when you consider that police are not looking for Caylee's body at all (From what I have seen anyway). And even with the new witness who places CASEY ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD WITH A SHOVEL - There must be a reason for that.

Maybe the police view Caylee as non-recoverable. I sure don't think like that, but there must be a reason they are not looking around Orlando any longer.

To get the death penalty - you need the body. The State's Attorney knows that. They would need the exact cause of death.... you can't just speculate that Casey has deliberately killed her daughter when dealing with life and death...

So, Baez knows that too.

I respectfully disagree with you Rob. You really don't need a "Body". At least not a complete, or even a substantial amount of one. A certain amount of body fluids. like blood, or decomposing fluids with a DNA match would be enough. Even if one was to find a small part of bone fragment that was big enough to verify that it came from part of the body in which to conclude that the person is indeed dead, would also be enough.

As far a cause of death...not going to be likely unless there is enough trauma shown in the skeletal remains (crushed skull, knife marks, strangulation...sometimes). If Caylee was buried in a container, then the remaining body fluids, and or tissues may help. No way to tell if she drowned.

Just my opinion

Chuck
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #884 on: October 20, 2008, 06:53:40 PM »

O/T

Dolce

An unexpected email filled me in on your good news?  I must have been playing a game of scrabble when the big announcement was posted.

How ya feeling Dolce?  When is the big day?

Dolce ... I am sooo happy for you ... I will do a Granny Dance.

Hugs.

Janet

Thank you Miss Janet!  I am feeling fine for the most part.  Not expected to pop until  late April.  I have gained a few pounds, but for the most part keeping my "diet' pretty simple as I find that causes the least amount of sickness. (Not sure if thats normal or not, but it works for me so I stick with it)  Hard to find cute clothes, so I have been making my own! 
Thank you for asking btw!   
Correction, I am wrong...had to go look at our countdown callendar as my husband said I am wrong about April.  I am not due until late-June, my brothers G/F is due in late-April, and my mother is coming down in late-April to be a nanny for us both.  I have too many dates and I am just so excited!!! Not to mention I pre-booked a fashion show in mid-June that I am uncertain as to how I am going to work it...LOL  I already feel like I have been preg forever...boy do I have a ways to go...LOL  SORRY FOR O/T..just wanted to correct my stupid self. 

luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: October 20, 2008, 06:55:22 PM »

Cindy and Casey both are drama queens.  Some people do not like controntations, emotional scenes, and uncertainty, but others thrive on those things.  Their lives sound like soap operas and they like it that way.  Strangely it seems that when they are in a chaotic situation, they feel most in control.  The normal hum of daily life does not satisfy them the way it does many people.  They are compelled to stir things up.  I truly believe that Cindy and Casey had this weird relationship in which they constantly bickered with each other, tried to control or manipulate each other and used Caylee as a pawn.  I think things blew up between them on a regular basis, and finally it all went too far too fast.

While a sociopath may want her freedom, she wants attention and "fame" just as much.  And having everyone looking to her for answers is a kind of ultimate control.  Over and over, people say that Casey holds the key to all of this, and she likes having that power and seeing others struggle to figure things out, from the police to her own friends and neighbors to the pundits and those of us on forums.  She has us all focused on her and her actions and only she has the answer to our biggest questions: where is Caylee, what happened to Caylee, what about Caylee?  As dire as things may be for her in the legal sense, Casey feels that she is in the catbird seat now.  She lives in the present anyway, and for now things are not so bad for her.  She may be in an orange jumpsuit awaiting trial for murder, but she is also famous (infamous) and she has all kinds of people doing her bidding, from her parents to her lawyers. 

When will it all become "reality" to her.  Maybe never.  Just as Scott Peterson sits in his cell on death row, surrounded by pictures of Laci, and contemplates the fact that he is in "one of the most historic buildings in the country," Casey will define her own reality and make it play to her liking.  Her fantasy life will take over completely.  Just as she "had a job" and "went to college," she will spin stories in which she is a victim, a martyr and a saint once she is in prison.  That is the way her mind operates.  Oh, it will be difficult for her, but she will "bloom where she is planted" in the sense that she will have so many people, including her domineering mother, catering to her.  If Caylee is not found, she will cling to the story that wicked Zanny the Nanny took the child.  If Caylee's body is found, she will say that Zanny the Nanny killed Caylee and framed her for murder. 

Casey lived a life of lies and deception before this happened and she will live a life of lies and deception after she is in prison.  The parents who have always enabled her and who have traces, perhaps more than traces, of the same capacity to shape reality to their own liking will continue to defend her, but as the years roll by, fewer and fewer people will listen or care.

Hudsunn,

What a great post! Very well said. I completely agree. Smile

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: October 20, 2008, 06:58:37 PM »

I bet George or Cindy will be at the jail any minute to put money into her account.  They know their conversations are recorded and they can't keep their mouths shut-is probly the reason they haven't been there! 

Oh yes, and they will say, "We didn't know the taxpayers prision didn't also provide sodas and candy with the meals."

LOL yes-or calling a press conference to complain about how mistreated Casey is. I mean-she should at least get free candy and diet pop in the big house!! 

You are right! Over the top would defintely be a press conference. And they will also complain they can't even see their daughter because of the mean ol' media. 

By the way, like your candy corn avi. Smile

I think we are sharing a brain. I can almost hear Cindy at the pc now!! Poor Casey...pfft!! 
And thanks...i love love LOVE candy corn!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: October 20, 2008, 06:59:39 PM »

BEHIND BARS: A Day In The Life Of Casey Anthony

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee.
The family she's stolen from has never put any money in her jail account, so she can't buy things like candy and diet sodas.

No one in her family has asked to visit her. She's made no phone calls.

All I can say is.....she is getting what she deserves.....all the donations and no money in her jail account....what love!!
I agree. 

Hudsunn mentioned that maybe she was on suicide watch and no glass picture frame for the pictures she had.  When my cousin was put into jail they alloud her one picture of her daughter, she had it in a plastic frame, one of the cheap kind, my aunt had purchased just for jail.  The corrections officer removed the photo from the frame and gave her the photo and told her the frame would remain with her other belongings.

It's hard to imagine Casey being under suicide watch but I guess it's possible.We are talking about a mother that has showed no emotion whatsoever concerning her daughter.I doubt Casey would have the nerve but one never knows.I wish more than anything I could read her thoughts.I imagine they must torment her in the fact that there will come a day when she is locked up into the general population.I bet she is somewhat scared about that though Susan Smith seem's to have faired ok and she killed two children.Casey's mind must race with all kinds of thoughts and I hope in all fairness,thoughts of Caylee are continuous.The mind of Casey Anthony,I can see it now..A best seller for sure....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: October 20, 2008, 06:59:42 PM »

I would think it would be to JB's advantage to request a speedy trial. He should know that things will be easier for him if LE is unable to produce a body.  I would think he would be anxious to bring this case to court as soon as possible.  The less evidence LE has, more chances he has to avoid the death penalty for his client.  But...that brings to that question we all have about just how much evidence LE really has that we don't know about.  I just can't wait until more information about discovery can be made available to the public.  Bet we'll really have something to chat about then!!!

Hi Anninflorida,

If Jose thought for one second a body would be found (imo) he would have jumped at the chance to plead as per the offer to his client.

It's my opinion that Casey has told Baez what she did with Caylee they know she will not be found.

Now, delaying the case will be helpful to his client.

moo

Unless a link is provided, it's my own humble opinion.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: October 20, 2008, 07:01:08 PM »

William Waters interview link

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ww092308.pdf

I'm not sure what to think of it. 
Jinx, KCJackie1  DO I get to punch you in the shoulder? We did that at the same time.

Thanks!

I've been reading the one with the teeny tiny print -- and my nose has made smudges all over my laptop screen 

Yeah I feel the same way...not sure what to make of this kid. He sounded soooooooooooooo nervous and not very bright AND totally into KC, poor kid. But he does seem to be very vulnerable and an easy "target" for a sociopath.
Casey was using him just in case Tony didn't come back. She had him hooked she was playing with him ,and left him on the shelf.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: October 20, 2008, 07:01:11 PM »

What he says makes a lot of sense, and he is right. All these theories that abound on these forums ARE just speculation, and sometimes unbelievable to boot. I would imagine that knowing someone like he did Casey would make it difficult to believe they could do something like this. It would for me. I've never known someone who has actually seriously hurt their child, resulting in death. Or anyone who even wanted to! So that part I can understand.
I personally admire Rev. Grund for speaking up and for standing up for what he believes in. I don't find anything suspicious about him or Jesse either. Jesse seems like a fine young man to me.
And while I respect LP, I want to see what he bases his theory on that Lee or George is Caylee's father. I have not seen anything that points to incest in that family, and it is such a disgusting topic to me that I hate to see it thrown around on these boards like it's so common. It is NOT that common, at least where I come from. It's always been my belief that a child born of incest usually has some physical or mental deficiencies, and Caylee was a PERFECT child, very normal. It would be hard for me to accept that she was born of an incestous relationship. Sorry... I know some believe it, but I just can't, until I see proof.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: October 20, 2008, 07:04:30 PM »

This is the Crimeline number that is on OCSD website that told my friend this.  Don't think it's anything set up by the ANthonys.

Really? Wow. Then I am really confused by this. Maybe they really do know something more. Otherwise, why wouldn't they at least accept every tip? 

I think I read they had over 5,000 tips at one time.....but nothing recently. I think, and I don't mean this to sound crass, but calls from people who have dreams, feelings, etc are proably not on a priority list....I think the evidence that Caylee is dead is overwhelming and they would only, at this point, follow up on a Caylee sighting tip.....just to cover their asses.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: October 20, 2008, 07:05:41 PM »

O/T

Dolce

An unexpected email filled me in on your good news?  I must have been playing a game of scrabble when the big announcement was posted.

Hugs.

Janet

Thank you Miss Janet!  I am feeling fine for the most part.  Not expected to pop until  late April.  I have gained a few pounds, but for the most part keeping my "diet' pretty simple as I find that causes the least amount of sickness. (Not sure if thats normal or not, but it works for me so I stick with it)  Hard to find cute clothes, so I have been making my own! 
Correction, I am wrong...had to go look at our countdown callendar as my husband said I am wrong about April.  I am not due until late-June, my brothers G/F is due in late-April, and my mother is coming down in late-April to be a nanny for us both.  I have too many dates and I am just so excited!!! Not to mention I pre-booked a fashion show in mid-June that I am uncertain as to how I am going to work it...LOL  I already feel like I have been preg forever...boy do I have a ways to go...LOL  SORRY FOR O/T..just wanted to correct my stupid self. 

Treasure every minute of it dearheart.I am so excited for you.I sure hope one day I get to be a granny....

That's the part about Cindy that I feel so bad about.She was and I have no doubt that she loved little Caylee.I can only imagine her private grief.Maybe now that Casey is out of the house,she will have more time to reflect on the magnitude of all this and really come to grips with the truth.I can hope can't I?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: October 20, 2008, 07:06:29 PM »

O/T

Dolce

Hugs.

Janet

Until June you have a perfect excuse for everything you say and do wrong ... "I AM SOOO EXCITED.  I AM NOT THINKING STRAIGHT!!!!"

I am off.  Youngest son just locked himself out of his vehicle and ... his wife has her cell off.  I will pick up his spare key at his home and ... head into town.  This guy is 25 going on 5.  He really needs the women in his life to keep his life focused.  Believe it or not ... he is a teacher at one of the local public schools.  He must be great at winging it.

Later, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: October 20, 2008, 07:08:38 PM »

is there a mod here?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: October 20, 2008, 07:08:44 PM »

What he says makes a lot of sense, and he is right. All these theories that abound on these forums ARE just speculation, and sometimes unbelievable to boot. I would imagine that knowing someone like he did Casey would make it difficult to believe they could do something like this. It would for me. I've never known someone who has actually seriously hurt their child, resulting in death. Or anyone who even wanted to! So that part I can understand.
I personally admire Rev. Grund for speaking up and for standing up for what he believes in. I don't find anything suspicious about him or Jesse either. Jesse seems like a fine young man to me.
And while I respect LP, I want to see what he bases his theory on that Lee or George is Caylee's father. I have not seen anything that points to incest in that family, and it is such a disgusting topic to me that I hate to see it thrown around on these boards like it's so common. It is NOT that common, at least where I come from. It's always been my belief that a child born of incest usually has some physical or mental deficiencies, and Caylee was a PERFECT child, very normal. It would be hard for me to accept that she was born of an incestous relationship. Sorry... I know some believe it, but I just can't, until I see proof.

I personally don't believe there is a person on this planet that truly knows or ever did know Casey Anthony.Might be alot of folks that think they do and did but I don't think so..jmo

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: October 20, 2008, 07:08:53 PM »

Cindy and Casey both are drama queens.  Some people do not like controntations, emotional scenes, and uncertainty, but others thrive on those things.  Their lives sound like soap operas and they like it that way.  Strangely it seems that when they are in a chaotic situation, they feel most in control.  The normal hum of daily life does not satisfy them the way it does many people.  They are compelled to stir things up.  I truly believe that Cindy and Casey had this weird relationship in which they constantly bickered with each other, tried to control or manipulate each other and used Caylee as a pawn.  I think things blew up between them on a regular basis, and finally it all went too far too fast.

While a sociopath may want her freedom, she wants attention and "fame" just as much.  And having everyone looking to her for answers is a kind of ultimate control.  Over and over, people say that Casey holds the key to all of this, and she likes having that power and seeing others struggle to figure things out, from the police to her own friends and neighbors to the pundits and those of us on forums.  She has us all focused on her and her actions and only she has the answer to our biggest questions: where is Caylee, what happened to Caylee, what about Caylee?  As dire as things may be for her in the legal sense, Casey feels that she is in the catbird seat now.  She lives in the present anyway, and for now things are not so bad for her.  She may be in an orange jumpsuit awaiting trial for murder, but she is also famous (infamous) and she has all kinds of people doing her bidding, from her parents to her lawyers. 

When will it all become "reality" to her.  Maybe never.  Just as Scott Peterson sits in his cell on death row, surrounded by pictures of Laci, and contemplates the fact that he is in "one of the most historic buildings in the country," Casey will define her own reality and make it play to her liking.  Her fantasy life will take over completely.  Just as she "had a job" and "went to college," she will spin stories in which she is a victim, a martyr and a saint once she is in prison.  That is the way her mind operates.  Oh, it will be difficult for her, but she will "bloom where she is planted" in the sense that she will have so many people, including her domineering mother, catering to her.  If Caylee is not found, she will cling to the story that wicked Zanny the Nanny took the child.  If Caylee's body is found, she will say that Zanny the Nanny killed Caylee and framed her for murder. 

Casey lived a life of lies and deception before this happened and she will live a life of lies and deception after she is in prison.  The parents who have always enabled her and who have traces, perhaps more than traces, of the same capacity to shape reality to their own liking will continue to defend her, but as the years roll by, fewer and fewer people will listen or care.

Hudsunn,

What a great post! Very well said. I completely agree. Smile

Great post Hudsunn!

It's Casey in a nut-shell! (pun intended)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: October 20, 2008, 07:09:05 PM »

i need an email for a mod pls..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: October 20, 2008, 07:09:20 PM »

is there a mod here?

Yes

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: October 20, 2008, 07:10:34 PM »

i need an email for a mod pls..

Edited to remove email addy

« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 07:17:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.