March 28, 2024, 07:50:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391141 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: October 20, 2008, 07:11:45 PM »

Hi guys...yall arent gonna beleive this ....

My 16 year old daughter is sick today..was home from school..and after two doctors appointments, we are at home wih a raging case of cellulitis on her elbow...sigh...

Anyway, she is pretty sick....fever, and is sleeping alot...

I went in to check on her and take her temp again, and this is what she said..she looks up at me with wide doe- like eyes..kinda fearful..and says...

"mommy...this dream I had...Oh My God..you wont beleive it....Natalee Holloway was in ths big bright white room...and she was in a rocking chair...on one knee was Caylee..on the other knee, Jonbenet..and Natalee says, "there there..its ok..it happened to me too".... and then I woke up......."

THIS..coming from a 16 year old....WOW.....

"God dont like ugly"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: October 20, 2008, 07:13:16 PM »

It's hard to imagine Casey being under suicide watch but I guess it's possible.We are talking about a mother that has showed no emotion whatsoever concerning her daughter.I doubt Casey would have the nerve but one never knows.I wish more than anything I could read her thoughts.I imagine they must torment her in the fact that there will come a day when she is locked up into the general population.I bet she is somewhat scared about that though Susan Smith seem's to have faired ok and she killed two children.Casey's mind must race with all kinds of thoughts and I hope in all fairness,thoughts of Caylee are continuous.The mind of Casey Anthony,I can see it now..A best seller for sure....

I can't imagine it either unless it's SOP for a murder 1 indictment? I think Casey has convinced herself and JB that she didn't do anything to Caylee...that Caylee was kidnapped....and that she Casey, will never be convicted......uummmmmmmm,,,,bet she/they also thought she'd never be indicted...might be time to go ooopppsssss we screwed that up....and reevaluated things

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: October 20, 2008, 07:13:41 PM »

i need an email for a mod pls..

Edited to remove email addy

Have you got it, bananajam?  Hope everything is okay.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 07:18:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #903 on: October 20, 2008, 07:14:52 PM »

QUESTION:  Do we know for certain that Casey had two flat tires at once or is that possibly just another one of her tall tales like George having a stroke or being at the hospital with Zanny who had a concussion and a laceration behind one ear?

I ask because most of her lies are exaggerated ones.  It would suit her to say she had not just one flat tire like any old person but two at the same time.

I also wonder because George has bragged about taking very good care of the cars, and I doubt he would let her ride around in a vehicle with threadbare tires.

If she really did have two flat tires at the same time, I am sure LE is wondering where she drove and if it might have caused the tires to go flat....maybe a junkyard or an old road with a lot of broken beer bottles on it.
Hi Hudsunn love your posts. I am behind so it has probably been answered already. I think two guys went out to fix her tires, but she didn't have two spares, so she left it and called a tow truck.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: October 20, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »

Edited to remove email addy

ty
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 07:18:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: October 20, 2008, 07:17:52 PM »

What he says makes a lot of sense, and he is right. All these theories that abound on these forums ARE just speculation, and sometimes unbelievable to boot. I would imagine that knowing someone like he did Casey would make it difficult to believe they could do something like this. It would for me. I've never known someone who has actually seriously hurt their child, resulting in death. Or anyone who even wanted to! So that part I can understand.
I personally admire Rev. Grund for speaking up and for standing up for what he believes in. I don't find anything suspicious about him or Jesse either. Jesse seems like a fine young man to me.
And while I respect LP, I want to see what he bases his theory on that Lee or George is Caylee's father. I have not seen anything that points to incest in that family, and it is such a disgusting topic to me that I hate to see it thrown around on these boards like it's so common. It is NOT that common, at least where I come from. It's always been my belief that a child born of incest usually has some physical or mental deficiencies, and Caylee was a PERFECT child, very normal. It would be hard for me to accept that she was born of an incestous relationship. Sorry... I know some believe it, but I just can't, until I see proof.

I personally don't believe there is a person on this planet that truly knows or ever did know Casey Anthony.Might be alot of folks that think they do and did but I don't think so..jmo

I agree....she is as described, a chameleon, she changes herself into whatever  is needed for her to fit into  each situation and/or relationship....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: October 20, 2008, 07:18:57 PM »

It's hard to imagine Casey being under suicide watch but I guess it's possible.We are talking about a mother that has showed no emotion whatsoever concerning her daughter.I doubt Casey would have the nerve but one never knows.I wish more than anything I could read her thoughts.I imagine they must torment her in the fact that there will come a day when she is locked up into the general population.I bet she is somewhat scared about that though Susan Smith seem's to have faired ok and she killed two children.Casey's mind must race with all kinds of thoughts and I hope in all fairness,thoughts of Caylee are continuous.The mind of Casey Anthony,I can see it now..A best seller for sure....

I can't imagine it either unless it's SOP for a murder 1 indictment? I think Casey has convinced herself and JB that she didn't do anything to Caylee...that Caylee was kidnapped....and that she Casey, will never be convicted......uummmmmmmm,,,,bet she/they also thought she'd never be indicted...might be time to go ooopppsssss we screwed that up....and reevaluated things

With so much down time she has now,surely she is evaluating the situation in her own mind.If she killed Caylee,I doubt she is believing anything else except for maybe,"I'll fool them all"...A spade is a spade no matter if the card is upside down or not..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: October 20, 2008, 07:20:28 PM »

Geraldo makes me sick the way he is so nice to Baez and introduces him as his friend.  Just shows what kind of lawyer Geraldo was.  I like the girl who was reporting with him tho.  She doesnt buy Caseys story one bit.

geraldo was never a lawyer.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #908 on: October 20, 2008, 07:20:37 PM »

just and FYI, she can't use money on the books for phonecalls. All calls made by inmates have to be collect. Someone has to accept the charges on the other end.
Yes that is true.  It is a collect call with charges up to a $1.50 per minute. 
plus a 15.99 first minute charge, at least in Texas.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: October 20, 2008, 07:21:08 PM »

muffy, you have mail dear.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: October 20, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »

With so much down time she has now,surely she is evaluating the situation in her own mind.If she killed Caylee,I doubt she is believing anything else except for maybe,"I'll fool them all"...A spade is a spade no matter if the card is upside down or not..jmo

and a great opinion it is!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: October 20, 2008, 07:23:18 PM »

Okay, calling on document monkey's.....I have been looking for the last hour to see if there is a document from the tow truck company that states the time the car was released.  Does anyone know if it exists.  If there is not a document, does anyone have a reliable time of day the car was picked up?
Thanks document monkey's!!!!!!!!!

According to SBurch's interview (pg 12) the A's picked up the car at 13:55 on the 15th of July. Mr Burch was referring to the paperwork on the car for the release time.

according to this timeline,  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695101/MY-TIMELINE-CASEY-ANTHONY-CASE   Cindy stated they picked up the car at 1:55pm on July 25th. 
Do we have cell phone records for that day?  I am not being lazy, but I can't find that date for the life of me and I know several monkeys here can do two clicks and have it for me.  I need a computer organizer - wonder if they have those! LOL  New profession monkeys!

Unless a link is provided, it's my own humble opinion.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #912 on: October 20, 2008, 07:23:37 PM »

Geraldo makes me sick the way he is so nice to Baez and introduces him as his friend.  Just shows what kind of lawyer Geraldo was.  I like the girl who was reporting with him tho.  She doesnt buy Caseys story one bit.

geraldo was never a lawyer.

He is an atty......He received his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School in 1969,

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: October 20, 2008, 07:23:39 PM »

ok, smklaas@hotmail.com
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #914 on: October 20, 2008, 07:24:32 PM »

Wasn't there a stain on the carpet in the trunk and haven't we heard that from the stain they could tell how Caylee's body was positioned in the trunk? Just not sure if this is fact. I know I've heard it somewhere in the media reports or maybe from LP. Anyone know???

I always heard stain in the trunk. I don't know if LE ever said if it was on carpet, metal or both. I don't remember, does anyone? 

I heard stain with body decomp *material*...FWIW....Des....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: October 20, 2008, 07:25:03 PM »

muffy, you have mail dear.

Yezzz.  Got it and am workin' on it.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: October 20, 2008, 07:27:42 PM »

Okay, calling on document monkey's.....I have been looking for the last hour to see if there is a document from the tow truck company that states the time the car was released.  Does anyone know if it exists.  If there is not a document, does anyone have a reliable time of day the car was picked up?

I made a boo boo on this post, sorry, couldn't edit.

SBurch in his intervew (pg 12) states the car was picked up at 13:55 on the 15th of July. He referred to the paper work of the company to be precise.

According to SBurch's interview (pg 12) the A's picked up the car at 13:55 on the 15th of July. Mr Burch was referring to the paperwork on the car for the release time.

according to this timeline,  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695101/MY-TIMELINE-CASEY-ANTHONY-CASE   Cindy stated they picked up the car at 1:55pm on July 25th. 
Do we have cell phone records for that day?  I am not being lazy, but I can't find that date for the life of me and I know several monkeys here can do two clicks and have it for me.  I need a computer organizer - wonder if they have those! LOL  New profession monkeys!

awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: October 20, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »

I made a boo boo on this post, sorry, couldn't edit.

SBurch in his intervew (pg 12) states the car was picked up at 13:55 on the 15th of July. He referred to the paper work of the company to be precise.

sorry news junkie, for mixing my post in with yours. I made that mistake twice.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #918 on: October 20, 2008, 07:29:54 PM »

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

I also wanted to ask a question.....which would be easier to accept IYO
a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

b. your child murdered your grandchild

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Happy Birthday to the birthday monkeys and WELCOME to new monkeys
I agree Sunny
Something about Richard and Jesse doesn't sit right with me.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: October 20, 2008, 07:30:03 PM »

WW phone # is within these Pages I read his interview just this afternoon
 I think it ends with 4058
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.