April 26, 2024, 10:57:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394306 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #940 on: October 20, 2008, 07:53:02 PM »

but as the years roll by, fewer and fewer people will listen or care.

And only then will CA's personal HELL begin to set in.  Well said Hudsunn!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: October 20, 2008, 07:56:54 PM »

Hi again.....does anyone have the transcript of Richard Grund on NG last week? I know it was posted here and I thought I bookmarked it...but can't seem to find it.

I know many will not agree...but he bothers me...and has from the first time I saw him and heard him talk....and when he gave his theory about this was a scheme of Casey's to fake a kidnapping to get away from her mother....and something went wrong has bothered me. Who in their right mind would even repeat something so inane?  Now, this morning the talk about a possible disposable cell phone got me thinking about it again. We know Casey lived with a cell phone in her ear.  So, all this time she was sitting at home.....I'd be willing to be someone has gotten her a disposable cell phone (s) and my GUT tells me she might have been talking to the good reverend and uuummm who else? Jesse? what is known about Jesse ...really? Something isn't right about him either IMO....who lets some gal that broke their engagement come over to uuummmm shower....something is not right in all this...I just can't put my fingers on it....

I also wanted to ask a question.....which would be easier to accept IYO
a. an elaborate lie that your grandchild was kidnapped because your child was involved in some dealings and the child was taken to keep the child quiet about something your child saw, heard, or was involved in.

b. your child murdered your grandchild

this was asked of me last night....after really thinking about it I chose 'a'.....I thought it was actually easier to believe a lie (a) than face the truth (b)

I was also told you can bet your behinny that LE has 'someone' at each of those prayer vigils  and Annie testimony at the trial will be the smoking gun....

Happy Birthday to the birthday monkeys and WELCOME to new monkeys
I agree Sunny
Something about Richard and Jesse doesn't sit right with me.

hi Karma.....it odd that many of us feel this way and just can't say why????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: October 20, 2008, 07:57:23 PM »

WOW, i just got caught up after 2 days.......

Does anybody think that Biaz is going to try to use of the coverage of by the media and the press as part of his defense {KC Notebook} or is he a little smarter than that . Scott Peterson , OJ, all over the news..... Look where they both are now.

Does anybody find it odd that no family member has seen her or she has made no phone calls... It is not going to be to much longer before she cracks.... The video says all she does is read and sleep , sounds like to me she will be falling into a depression before long and might just me ready to make some kind of deal......

And if she told Biaz the truth and he knows Caylees body is and  will never be found doesnt he have a moral obligation to come forward?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: October 20, 2008, 07:57:33 PM »

NG will be on in a couple of minutes.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: October 20, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »

Just got of phone with LP...he's on his way to studio to do NG show.....he'll call me back later.....Des

thanks for the headsd up Des!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: October 20, 2008, 07:58:15 PM »

Hugs Destiny

We love you lots.

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: October 20, 2008, 07:59:50 PM »

A really good idea would be to go over to Des' thread and give her your condolences there, once her post has been moved, per her request.  Just give us a few to get it over there. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: October 20, 2008, 08:00:27 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: October 20, 2008, 08:01:40 PM »

Geraldo makes me sick the way he is so nice to Baez and introduces him as his friend.  Just shows what kind of lawyer Geraldo was.  I like the girl who was reporting with him tho.  She doesnt buy Caseys story one bit.

geraldo was never a lawyer.

Yes he was.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: October 20, 2008, 08:02:48 PM »

News Video from WFTV..................

http://www.wftv.com/video/17764796/index.html

thanks CC....well at least the new witnesses company stands behind him

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: October 20, 2008, 08:03:54 PM »

Gonna call it a day sweet monkeys...Goodnight to all...

night Tater

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: October 20, 2008, 08:06:17 PM »

Do we know what her jail cell looks like can we get a picture?

12x7

Casey's cell on 1st floor

http://www.wftv.com/video/17764796/index.html
I wonder if you can bring in your own bedding ,pillows, books,desk lamp etc.

She's allowed photos on her shelf....but she has zero photos on it.....didn't Cindy frame photos of Caylee the day she was re-arrested for her to put on her cell shelf? IIRC Cindy took them to Baez's office that afternoon specifically for Casey

why am I not surprised.......

no family member has requested a visit with Casey, Casey has made no phone calls. Anthony's have not ZERO $$ in her jail account, so she can't buy candy, diet soda, etc.  (BOOHOO)

only lawyers have visited Casey for a total of 6 hours in 1 weeks time in jail

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: October 20, 2008, 08:06:30 PM »

Geraldo makes me sick the way he is so nice to Baez and introduces him as his friend.  Just shows what kind of lawyer Geraldo was.  I like the girl who was reporting with him tho.  She doesnt buy Caseys story one bit.

Yes he was.

Geraldo Rivera Biography (1943– )

http://www.biography.com/search/article.do?id=9459468

Television journalist, talk show host. Born July 4, 1943, in New York City, New York. Often associated with tabloid television, Rivera was actually a lawyer before becoming a controversial TV personality. He earned a law degree from Brooklyn Law School in 1969. The next year Rivera joined the news team of New York's WABC-TV. His hard-hitting report on the abuse of mentally +++++++ patients at the Willowbrook School earned accolades and high ratings. He started contributing to national ABC news programs, such as Good Morning, America, and joined the staff of 20/20, the primetime news magazine, in 1978.

Rivera's career took a different turn in the late 1980s. After being fired from ABC over a disagreement about a report, he started Geraldo, a daytime talk show, in 1987. The show was criticized for its controversial, sometimes tasteless topics and for the not infrequent scuffles between guests. Rivera himself got caught in the crossfire during one show and got his nose broken. The show ended in 1998.

Rivera joined Fox News Channel in 2001. While covering the war in Iraq, he again drew criticism in 2003 for reporting troop positions and military plans and was forced to leave that country. Rivera returned to hosting his own show in 2005 with the syndicated news program, Geraldo at Large.

Over the years, Rivera has been willing to make of his reputation as an aggressive, theatrical journalist and host. He appeared several television shows and films mocking his public persona, including the 1994 Oliver Stone movie Natural Born Killers. Despite the common perception of him as sensationalistic, Rivera is a distinguished journalist, having received numerous awards, including seven Emmy Awards and the Peabody Award, for his work.

Rivera has been married five times. The first four marriages ended in divorce. He married Erica Levy in 2003, and the couple has a daughter named Solita Liliana. Rivera has four children from previous relationships.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: October 20, 2008, 08:08:38 PM »

Yes, Geraldo has a law degree.

sorry monkeys my bad   family says he did go to law school in nyc worked for investigator in nyc but then went into journalism.  didnt mean to mislead just didnt really know about it
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: October 20, 2008, 08:15:07 PM »

Just looking at that cell makes me feel cold and queasy. I would be one of those people who would probably shrivel up and die in prison. Even in my worst nightmares, I cannot imagine what it would be like to have to live that way. 

I Stand With The Girl
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #955 on: October 20, 2008, 08:15:55 PM »

Yes he was.

Geraldo Rivera Biography (1943– )

http://www.biography.com/search/article.do?id=9459468

Television journalist, talk show host. Born July 4, 1943, in New York City, New York. Often associated with tabloid television, Rivera was actually a lawyer before becoming a controversial TV personality. He earned a law degree from Brooklyn Law School in 1969. The next year Rivera joined the news team of New York's WABC-TV. His hard-hitting report on the abuse of mentally +++++++ patients at the Willowbrook School earned accolades and high ratings. He started contributing to national ABC news programs, such as Good Morning, America, and joined the staff of 20/20, the primetime news magazine, in 1978.

Rivera's career took a different turn in the late 1980s. After being fired from ABC over a disagreement about a report, he started Geraldo, a daytime talk show, in 1987. The show was criticized for its controversial, sometimes tasteless topics and for the not infrequent scuffles between guests. Rivera himself got caught in the crossfire during one show and got his nose broken. The show ended in 1998.

Rivera joined Fox News Channel in 2001. While covering the war in Iraq, he again drew criticism in 2003 for reporting troop positions and military plans and was forced to leave that country. Rivera returned to hosting his own show in 2005 with the syndicated news program, Geraldo at Large.

Over the years, Rivera has been willing to make of his reputation as an aggressive, theatrical journalist and host. He appeared several television shows and films mocking his public persona, including the 1994 Oliver Stone movie Natural Born Killers. Despite the common perception of him as sensationalistic, Rivera is a distinguished journalist, having received numerous awards, including seven Emmy Awards and the Peabody Award, for his work.

Rivera has been married five times. The first four marriages ended in divorce. He married Erica Levy in 2003, and the couple has a daughter named Solita Liliana. Rivera has four children from previous relationships.

Married 5 times wow!  Ive never understood why people get married 3 or 4 times.  One is enough for me ...lol.  My mother in law has been married 4 times.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: October 20, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »

Family Holds Prayer Vigil for Missing Caylee, Lawyer Says Mom Is Innocent
Monday, October 20, 2008

"Once we are able to show her version of the facts, I think the entire world is going to be able to sit back and say, 'Now I understand,"" Baez said.

He did not say if Casey Anthony would testify at her trial.

Baez said at a press conference last Thursday that he doesn't believe the child is dead.

"We believe Caylee is alive," he told the news conference. "I said that from Day 1; I continue to say that. For reports to be out there to suggest otherwise are completely false."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,441401,00.html

VIDEO: Baez on Geraldo
Courtesy: Geraldo at Large

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7680993&version=1&locale=EN-US

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #957 on: October 20, 2008, 08:18:37 PM »

A really good idea would be to go over to Des' thread and give her your condolences there, once her post has been moved, per her request.  Just give us a few to get it over there. 

MuffyBee...I can't find the thread....will you please post the link for me.....TY...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: October 20, 2008, 08:19:04 PM »

Yes, Geraldo has a law degree.

sorry monkeys my bad   family says he did go to law school in nyc worked for investigator in nyc but then went into journalism.  didnt mean to mislead just didnt really know about it

No worry, I am mistaken lots of times.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: October 20, 2008, 08:19:15 PM »

We have heard it said that the Anthony's are hiding something which is why they are standing so strong in her defense.I find it odd that they are not at least putting alittle money up for her to buy some candy or soda's.Are they not afraid or have they heard maybe what the defense has in store for them?There is no telling what Casey has told the lawyers about her family.I just find it odd that Cindy is not doing something for her...

In most jails/prisons the inmates have to 'earn' the right to have access to funds for the canteen (which is what they usually call the snack bar).  Casey may have to have so many days of good behavior, etc. before her family can put any funds in there. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.