April 27, 2024, 05:07:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394509 times)
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: October 20, 2008, 06:28:55 AM »

considering that I have been correct about the locations of several disposed bodies and most recently Brooke Bennett - I have been think that "we" have it all wrong. I had Brooke with in the 2 mile radius she was found.

When we think about the disposal of the body we are usually thinking of areas that the known suspect has frequented. I had Zenaida pinned and the Sawgrass apartments as the disposal site. To blame Zenaida, you need the body near an area where Zenaida frequents.

In Casey's case, we are looking at the abnormal[/b]. We are seeing the atypical.

The body of Caylee is not near HER (Casey's) known locales. This, in itself, is odd. That's why Caylee has not been found.

When Casey said she could not make the trip to Jacksonville due to lack of a sitter, it clues me to the fact that the body of Caylee is somewhere on the road to Jacksonville.

To find Caylee, you might need to look beyond the normal associated areas where a killer would dump a body.

Casey planned this murder. And to make sure she and her family gets away with it, you need to go beyond Orlando.

I'm starting to look north.

Hi Rob,
I am one who has thought this from the start.  I believe she made all those calls on her cell so it pinged so people went in the wrong direction then turned her Cell off so it didn't ping to bury Caylee. 
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: October 20, 2008, 06:37:38 AM »

When dealing with the normal "spree killer" we are looking at someone that is disposing of the body quickly.

IN Casey's case we are looking at the body hanging around for 7 + days. And the body has NOT BEEN FOUND.

To me, the case is more complex than Brooke's case due to the shear fact that Casey is certainly more diabolical than Jacques. Killers come in all shapes and sizes and to under- estimate Casey does a huge dis-justice to Caylee.

the clues are there. And that is why McMurt and TES have not found her.

Caylee is somewhere... but the locale has not been identified.

she's close - no she is not.

Weren't there a few hours there were no calls to her cell?  Or what if she left her phone somewhere so it did ping establishing an alibi. 
starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: October 20, 2008, 06:49:30 AM »

When dealing with the normal "spree killer" we are looking at someone that is disposing of the body quickly.

IN Casey's case we are looking at the body hanging around for 7 + days. And the body has NOT BEEN FOUND.

To me, the case is more complex than Brooke's case due to the shear fact that Casey is certainly more diabolical than Jacques. Killers come in all shapes and sizes and to under- estimate Casey does a huge dis-justice to Caylee.

Weren't there a few hours there were no calls to her cell?  Or what if she left her phone somewhere so it did ping establishing an alibi. 

First post here Monkeys so be gentle.

What if KC traded cell phones with someone to throw off those pings?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: October 20, 2008, 06:56:11 AM »

Welcome Starry1st!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: October 20, 2008, 07:01:53 AM »

Anyone that would cash checks that were forged at places with cameras, can't be too smart with planning techniques.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: October 20, 2008, 07:17:47 AM »

Hello Starry1st Welcome
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: October 20, 2008, 07:22:29 AM »

Anyone that would cash checks that were forged at places with cameras, can't be too smart with planning techniques.
Good point Mammy.  I just don't know anymore. I think  she planned what she did to Caylee and the checks were an extra bonus for her but not planned so she didn't think before she acted on cashing them, shopping etc....
starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: October 20, 2008, 07:22:50 AM »

Thanks for the welcome. 

I don't think KC is smart enough (or was always too drugged) enough to cover her tracks too much, either.  I just thought I'd throw that out there to see what you guys thought.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: October 20, 2008, 07:23:36 AM »

Or a person who signs their own name to the checks that are clearly in someone else's name.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: October 20, 2008, 07:24:48 AM »

Have to take the liitle on to School.  BBL
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: October 20, 2008, 07:56:10 AM »

Rob, I copied this back on 9/07/08 from Monken & it has really never left my mind as the area was so often mentioned by the skank in her lies told to the inquiries or the constant babbling when not asked that it could very well have been her working her future intentions out in her head.

Monken wrote prior or on 9/07/08:
Hi, everyone, I've been researching this possible link this morning & want to know what everyone thinks. There is a sand lake condos that sits in the middle of where universal, disney & seaworld are located. In 2004 to 2005? it was called "bella vita" owned by laramar. It is located on Latrec which is just off "Cindy st." There are 2 lakes there. Didn't Casey work at universal during this time period? She had to know about this place & maybe even checked into living there, or maybe knew someone that lived there. Valencia Community college is also just 5 minutes from there & that was brought up too. She drove to universal every day when she worked there, it's a 20 mile trip straight down the beeline express from hopespring. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, I don't know. I just want them to find Caylee so badly! With her tattoo "bella vida", & universal & valencia & cindy st. & the lakes around it & the vacant land around it & her knowing the area well & no one finding Caylee yet, I'm just pondering! Anyone?

I posted this area on Investigation Discovery the criminal report when I saw on SM where he wanted ideas of where to search. My post is incorrectly listed as 007?WT? but after my last word posting you can see " ,Monken". There are 7 pages listed on there, but there are several mentioning this same area. There are sooo many things that tie into that area, including something I realized this morning: Jessie Grund lives, lived, minutes from there too. I don't know much about cellphone pings but I think it's possible that she knew that her locations could be tracked, she was around too many cops! You can also pick up a cheap cellphone anywhere & toss it later. Unless the searchers found something yesterday (& I hope to God they did!) I think it warrants more investigation. I am trying to use my own experience with a female sociopath (my brother's ex), My brother is an ex-cop, she was married to him for 11 looong years. She would KNOW not to use the phone & not do anything too close by
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #311 on: October 20, 2008, 08:00:29 AM »

Rob, I copied this back on 9/07/08 from Monken & it has really never left my mind as the area was so often mentioned by the skank in her lies told to the inquiries or the constant babbling when not asked that it could very well have been her working her future intentions out in her head.

Hi, everyone, I've been researching this possible link this morning & want to know what everyone thinks. There is a sand lake condos that sits in the middle of where universal, disney & seaworld are located. In 2004 to 2005? it was called "bella vita" owned by laramar. It is located on Latrec which is just off "Cindy st." There are 2 lakes there. Didn't Casey work at universal during this time period? She had to know about this place & maybe even checked into living there, or maybe knew someone that lived there. Valencia Community college is also just 5 minutes from there & that was brought up too. She drove to universal every day when she worked there, it's a 20 mile trip straight down the beeline express from hopespring. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, I don't know. I just want them to find Caylee so badly! With her tattoo "bella vida", & universal & valencia & cindy st. & the lakes around it & the vacant land around it & her knowing the area well & no one finding Caylee yet, I'm just pondering! Anyone?

I posted this area on Investigation Discovery the criminal report when I saw on SM where he wanted ideas of where to search. My post is incorrectly listed as 007?WT? but after my last word posting you can see " ,Monken". There are 7 pages listed on there, but there are several mentioning this same area. There are sooo many things that tie into that area, including something I realized this morning: Jessie Grund lives, lived, minutes from there too. I don't know much about cellphone pings but I think it's possible that she knew that her locations could be tracked, she was around too many cops! You can also pick up a cheap cellphone anywhere & toss it later. Unless the searchers found something yesterday (& I hope to God they did!) I think it warrants more investigation. I am trying to use my own experience with a female sociopath (my brother's ex), My brother is an ex-cop, she was married to him for 11 looong years. She would KNOW not to use the phone & not do anything too close by

G'morning Monkeys -
lot's of good theories floating around here this morning ! 
I guess I'm just having trouble with the idea of Casey being smart enough to plan out cell phone pings. 
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: October 20, 2008, 08:12:18 AM »

G'morning Monkeys -
lot's of good theories floating around here this morning ! 
I guess I'm just having trouble with the idea of Casey being smart enough to plan out cell phone pings. 

Good morning, monkeys!  I have to agree...I don't see her being smart enough to plan out so much.  I think she is too impulsive and thinks she is too "untouchable" to get caught.  I can see there being something symbolic with where she left Caylee - such as the bella vita, and her intentionally killing Caylee, but not planning out all the cell phone pings.  But she is difficult to figure out - sure wish we could and find Caylee!!!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: October 20, 2008, 08:18:52 AM »

Oh my, just had a weird thought...what would have happened to Caylee if she was thrown into the ocean?  Would she wash up or be swept out to sea?
I would assume the body would wash ashore unless taken far enough out and weighted down. (we've been through tis before!!)

Yes -- you have the ocean in Jacksonville Beach (Amelia island and the beaches) -- but the heart of Jacksonville is on a big river -- the St John's I think??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #314 on: October 20, 2008, 08:18:59 AM »

considering that I have been correct about the locations of several disposed bodies and most recently Brooke Bennett - I have been think that "we" have it all wrong. I had Brooke with in the 2 mile radius she was found.

When we think about the disposal of the body we are usually thinking of areas that the known suspect has frequented. I had Zenaida pinned and the Sawgrass apartments as the disposal site. To blame Zenaida, you need the body near an area where Zenaida frequents.

In Casey's case, we are looking at the abnormal[/b]. We are seeing the atypical.

The body of Caylee is not near HER (Casey's) known locales. This, in itself, is odd. That's why Caylee has not been found.

When Casey said she could not make the trip to Jacksonville due to lack of a sitter, it clues me to the fact that the body of Caylee is somewhere on the road to Jacksonville.

To find Caylee, you might need to look beyond the normal associated areas where a killer would dump a body.

Casey planned this murder. And to make sure she and her family gets away with it, you need to go beyond Orlando.

Hi Rob,
I am one who has thought this from the start.  I believe she made all those calls on her cell so it pinged so people went in the wrong direction then turned her Cell off so it didn't ping to bury Caylee. 

Jacksonville has always stood out in my mind. It just keeps popping up in this case.

I remember you, Caylee.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: October 20, 2008, 08:36:01 AM »

goodnmad:
Jacksonville has always stood out in my mind. It just keeps popping up in this case.

It would really be interesting if she indeed went to Jacksonville, but yet NO cellphone pings!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: October 20, 2008, 08:38:20 AM »

Hi Rob,

MSE - when you consider that police are not looking for Caylee's body at all (From what I have seen anyway). And even with the new witness who places CASEY ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD WITH A SHOVEL - There must be a reason for that.

Maybe the police view Caylee as non-recoverable. I sure don't think like that, but there must be a reason they are not looking around Orlando any longer.

To get the death penalty - you need the body. The State's Attorney knows that. They would need the exact cause of death.... you can't just speculate that Casey has deliberately killed her daughter when dealing with life and death...

So, Baez knows that too.

Casey could leave her cell phone at home and not be pinged.... or maybe George is the person that disposed of Caylee as I suggested initially...

whatever the reason - I'm starting to think Caylee is not around Orlando and is north, on the way to Jacksonville.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: October 20, 2008, 08:39:58 AM »

Hi Rob,

Hey Rob-
Interesting theory. George has to fit into this picture somehow-i just don't know how!~  He admitted that the chased her-probly knowing that his phone would ping close to hers.  I wouldn't be surprised if Caylee was found close to Jesse's or very close to where Nicole Ganzugga's body was found.   

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2008, 08:41:54 AM »

goodnmad:

It would really be interesting if she indeed went to Jacksonville, but yet NO cellphone pings!

It would be bad (for Caylee) if we are underestimating Casey. Perhaps she (or her helper) was smart enough not leave a trail of cellphone pings to the real location of Caylee. Now, it is possible that she is not that smart and she has just gotten "lucky" so far.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: October 20, 2008, 08:43:42 AM »

Some posts from Topix about PB

Has anyone visited Patricks myspace page.. it looks somewhat normal, just that he wants casey and caylee home, and that maybe he is newly a Christian allow he has lots of drinking pics etc...well i clicked on one of his friends...New beginning to a new life.. www.myspace.com/ninachica62401 she worked at universal.... kodak to be exact which is who casey worked for

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
from another thread...
jennifer wrote:
If you google Patrick Bourgeois, you see that he was a guy who was convicted of killing his kid and was able to get a lesser sentence somehow. He served only 3 years.
<quoted text>

I'm about 15 pages behind here...  but WOW! 

Is this the same Patrick Bourgeois who beat up some guy with a friend, and left the person for dead?   

How many Patrick Bourgeois are there? I know Patrick is a common name, but I don't know about Bourgeois?  Ok.. going back to reading now.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.