April 27, 2024, 04:47:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394507 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: October 20, 2008, 08:45:45 AM »

Time to hit my blankies....Nity-nite...Des...

BTW...If I can't locate Leedo via his phone #'s...I'll call the new Cindy Foundation donation line...tell them I have a HUGE donation to make...but will only give it to Leedo....cuz I think he's a hunka-bunka burnin' love....hell...I can shoot $5.00 for the where's Leedo cause...Des

Great idea Des...i will send ya $2.50 to help with the donation~~ 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #321 on: October 20, 2008, 08:46:14 AM »

Rob, I copied this back on 9/07/08 from Monken & it has really never left my mind as the area was so often mentioned by the skank in her lies told to the inquiries or the constant babbling when not asked that it could very well have been her working her future intentions out in her head.

Monken wrote prior or on 9/07/08:
Hi, everyone, I've been researching this possible link this morning & want to know what everyone thinks. There is a sand lake condos that sits in the middle of where universal, disney & seaworld are located. In 2004 to 2005? it was called "bella vita" owned by laramar. It is located on Latrec which is just off "Cindy st." There are 2 lakes there. Didn't Casey work at universal during this time period? She had to know about this place & maybe even checked into living there, or maybe knew someone that lived there. Valencia Community college is also just 5 minutes from there & that was brought up too. She drove to universal every day when she worked there, it's a 20 mile trip straight down the beeline express from hopespring. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, I don't know. I just want them to find Caylee so badly! With her tattoo "bella vida", & universal & valencia & cindy st. & the lakes around it & the vacant land around it & her knowing the area well & no one finding Caylee yet, I'm just pondering! Anyone?

I posted this area on Investigation Discovery the criminal report when I saw on SM where he wanted ideas of where to search. My post is incorrectly listed as 007?WT? but after my last word posting you can see " ,Monken". There are 7 pages listed on there, but there are several mentioning this same area. There are sooo many things that tie into that area, including something I realized this morning: Jessie Grund lives, lived, minutes from there too. I don't know much about cellphone pings but I think it's possible that she knew that her locations could be tracked, she was around too many cops! You can also pick up a cheap cellphone anywhere & toss it later. Unless the searchers found something yesterday (& I hope to God they did!) I think it warrants more investigation. I am trying to use my own experience with a female sociopath (my brother's ex), My brother is an ex-cop, she was married to him for 11 looong years. She would KNOW not to use the phone & not do anything too close by

G'morning Monkeys -
lot's of good theories floating around here this morning ! 
I guess I'm just having trouble with the idea of Casey being smart enough to plan out cell phone pings. 

Casey herself tells you she knows about cell pings when she talks about the SIM card.

Sometimes you need to use cross associations to get to the truth.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: October 20, 2008, 08:47:21 AM »

Rob, I copied this back on 9/07/08 from Monken & it has really never left my mind as the area was so often mentioned by the skank in her lies told to the inquiries or the constant babbling when not asked that it could very well have been her working her future intentions out in her head.

Hi, everyone, I've been researching this possible link this morning & want to know what everyone thinks. There is a sand lake condos that sits in the middle of where universal, disney & seaworld are located. In 2004 to 2005? it was called "bella vita" owned by laramar. It is located on Latrec which is just off "Cindy st." There are 2 lakes there. Didn't Casey work at universal during this time period? She had to know about this place & maybe even checked into living there, or maybe knew someone that lived there. Valencia Community college is also just 5 minutes from there & that was brought up too. She drove to universal every day when she worked there, it's a 20 mile trip straight down the beeline express from hopespring. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, I don't know. I just want them to find Caylee so badly! With her tattoo "bella vida", & universal & valencia & cindy st. & the lakes around it & the vacant land around it & her knowing the area well & no one finding Caylee yet, I'm just pondering! Anyone?

I posted this area on Investigation Discovery the criminal report when I saw on SM where he wanted ideas of where to search. My post is incorrectly listed as 007?WT? but after my last word posting you can see " ,Monken". There are 7 pages listed on there, but there are several mentioning this same area. There are sooo many things that tie into that area, including something I realized this morning: Jessie Grund lives, lived, minutes from there too. I don't know much about cellphone pings but I think it's possible that she knew that her locations could be tracked, she was around too many cops! You can also pick up a cheap cellphone anywhere & toss it later. Unless the searchers found something yesterday (& I hope to God they did!) I think it warrants more investigation. I am trying to use my own experience with a female sociopath (my brother's ex), My brother is an ex-cop, she was married to him for 11 looong years. She would KNOW not to use the phone & not do anything too close by

OMG! Altruist! Thank you for reading my post, I'm honored!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #323 on: October 20, 2008, 08:49:21 AM »

When dealing with the normal "spree killer" we are looking at someone that is disposing of the body quickly.

IN Casey's case we are looking at the body hanging around for 7 + days. And the body has NOT BEEN FOUND.

To me, the case is more complex than Brooke's case due to the shear fact that Casey is certainly more diabolical than Jacques. Killers come in all shapes and sizes and to under- estimate Casey does a huge dis-justice to Caylee.

the clues are there. And that is why McMurt and TES have not found her.

Caylee is somewhere... but the locale has not been identified.

she's close - no she is not.

Weren't there a few hours there were no calls to her cell?  Or what if she left her phone somewhere so it did ping establishing an alibi. 

I don't think she's that bright.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #324 on: October 20, 2008, 08:52:57 AM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/audio-from-case.html

discovery blog talks of Patrick

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: October 20, 2008, 08:54:08 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I have been gone for a few days.  I just started reading the last few pages about cell phones, pings, cheap disposable phones.

A few months ago my girlfriend dropped her cell phone in the pool so i told her i would pop into verizon and pick her up a disposable phone so she would have a phone for a few days til she got a new one.
The guy at the verizon store told me there is no such thing as a disposable or cheap phone in the U.S.  He said they are sold overseas, but not here, maybe because of 9/11. 
Sooooo, i don't think Casey bought a "disposable" phone.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: October 20, 2008, 08:56:04 AM »

Some posts from Topix about PB

Has anyone visited Patricks myspace page.. it looks somewhat normal, just that he wants casey and caylee home, and that maybe he is newly a Christian allow he has lots of drinking pics etc...well i clicked on one of his friends...New beginning to a new life.. www.myspace.com/ninachica62401 she worked at universal.... kodak to be exact which is who casey worked for

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
from another thread...
jennifer wrote:
If you google Patrick Bourgeois, you see that he was a guy who was convicted of killing his kid and was able to get a lesser sentence somehow. He served only 3 years.
<quoted text>

I'm about 15 pages behind here...  but WOW! 

Is this the same Patrick Bourgeois who beat up some guy with a friend, and left the person for dead?   

How many Patrick Bourgeois are there? I know Patrick is a common name, but I don't know about Bourgeois?  Ok.. going back to reading now.   

There are a few older...Only one 22 years old from Orlando.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: October 20, 2008, 08:56:05 AM »

G'morning Monkeys -
I guess I'm just having trouble with the idea of Casey being smart enough to plan out cell phone pings. 

Casey herself tells you she knows about cell pings when she talks about the SIM card.

That only tells me that she knows about a SIM card.. and most of us that have a GSM phone (phone requiring a SIM), know about the SIM cards, what they are for, etc. I consider myself tech savvy and I own probably 6 cell phones, my latest being an iphone (love it!!) but yet I only have 1 SIM card. I switch them out anytime I feel the need for a different phone, like if I'm going to the beach, I'm not going to risk getting sand in my iphone. So most of the younger generation or those of us addicted to cellphones, know about a SIM, what's saved to them such as contacts and what's not, such as texts, pics, etc. It doesn't take a genius, and a genius she is not. IMO

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: October 20, 2008, 08:57:38 AM »

Has anyone visited Patricks myspace page.. it looks somewhat normal, just that he wants casey and caylee home, and that maybe he is newly a Christian allow he has lots of drinking pics etc...well i clicked on one of his friends...New beginning to a new life.. www.myspace.com/ninachica62401 she worked at universal.... kodak to be exact which is who casey worked for

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
from another thread...
jennifer wrote:
If you google Patrick Bourgeois, you see that he was a guy who was convicted of killing his kid and was able to get a lesser sentence somehow. He served only 3 years.
<quoted text>

Is this the same Patrick Bourgeois who beat up some guy with a friend, and left the person for dead?   

How many Patrick Bourgeois are there? I know Patrick is a common name, but I don't know about Bourgeois?  Ok.. going back to reading now.   

He misled you. Phone stores such as Verizon, Tmobile, ATT, etc do not sell them. But you can purchase a prepaid phone at any convenient store for about 19.99

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: October 20, 2008, 08:59:24 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3111.msg401675

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #330 on: October 20, 2008, 08:59:56 AM »

Hey Rob-
Interesting theory. George has to fit into this picture somehow-i just don't know how!~  He admitted that the chased her-probly knowing that his phone would ping close to hers.  I wouldn't be surprised if Caylee was found close to Jesse's or very close to where Nicole Ganzugga's body was found.   

thanks littleone! Good morning!

I have thought about many possibilities... but I'm pretty sure that Caylee is not near where Nicole was located... someone would have found her by now.

That park has been searched multiple times.

Caylee is out there somewhere, and even though the State's Attorney is holding all the cards, they are not holding the key to the death penalty. They DO know that. So, it's just a bargaining chip. And you really can't bargain with something you do not actually have. So, you have a stale mate.

Casey has no motive to talk. The worst fate she is looking at is life with no parole... that in itself would get most people talking, but not Casey.

I never expected Casey to speak when she was indicted and on her way back to jail. She simply has no motive.

Casey believes that she will somehow get off on the "circumstantial" / forensics evidence.

That will show Caylee is dead - but how? Casey is unshakable. To shake Casey the State needs the body and Casey seems very confidant that Caylee will not be found. Her confidence occurred BECAUSE LEONARD PADILLA GOT HER OUT OF JAIL AND SHE WAS ABLE TO SHE EVERYTHING ON TV EVERY NIGHT.

Casey knew exactly what was happening. LP did no one any favors.

Had Casey remained in jail - she would certainly have less knowledge of what was taking place.

As the searchers have failed to find Caylee - Casey becomes more confidant. She KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE LOOKING. She sees it on TV and on the internet.

She knows if they are near the body or not.

Or she is totally clueless and George / Lee is the person with all the knowledge.

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: October 20, 2008, 09:05:51 AM »

Coincidence ...most likely, but the PJ story happened in Ohio
Columbus, Ohio, on February 27, 1996
http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showthread.php?t=287458

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #332 on: October 20, 2008, 09:06:01 AM »

As the searchers have failed to find Caylee - Casey becomes more confidant. She KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE LOOKING. She sees it on TV and on the internet.

She knows if they are near the body or not.

Or she is totally clueless and George / Lee is the person with all the knowledge.

Rob I agree with some of what you are saying, however, I do not think Casey is becoming more confident, and in fact I think that the reason she got Baez to ask for permission for her to search "places of interest in private" is indeed because she knows the heat is on and that Caylee is going to be found.  I believe she wanted to move that body !!
JMO.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: October 20, 2008, 09:06:31 AM »

OMG! Altruist! Thank you for reading my post, I'm honored!! 

You be a talented little monkey, Monken.  Read it, I went back & copied it.  I see a lot of merit there in your post & the details are wonderfully stated, this wanna be is such a vain evil thing, she would have it inked on her body laughing at the stupidity (in her mind) of everybody for not making the correlation, kind of like those criminals that have the tear(s) inked on their faces to indicate a KILL they have performed.  She's a follower, not any way a leader, she copies.

I think there is a 5% chance she pulled this off herself, alone.  OCSO is probably thinking along those lines as well.  OCSO has to know that Divine Intervention has already aided them in that the decomp car was brought to the forefront mistakenly by the chief architect.  Are you kidding me CA's intention was to bring KC to the station to make the report, not have them come out to Hopespring.  CA has GA go to work after retrieving the Pontiac. 

I checked myself yesterday & my opinion that the group of the A's have known about Caylee being deceased for a far longer period than that day of 7/15/08.  After reading again document dump #1,  the 2 911 transcripts, the written statements given by KC, CA, GA & LA, the typed initial OCSO incident report order of OCSO actions there is but ONE sentence about the horrendous odor contained within the Pontiac, which of course was contained within the 2nd 911 transcript.  The first 911 transcript has the POSSIBLE MISSING CHILD statement by CA. 

In the written statements by KC, CA, GA & LA there is not one reference to the horrendous odor contained within the Pontiac, BUT the Pontiac being stored at the towyard & being picked up that day was mentioned in the written statements & the face to face with OCSO 7/15, that's IT.  Not one mention of the decomposition odor.

The Pontiac being in the garage is written off, GA finding CA in the garage when he arrived back at Hopespring from working his shift,  GA's call to LA asking him to check on his Mom,  yep all those details were contained in the written statements, but an odor that is explained by all who have ever personally experienced that particular odor's presence describing it as never being able to be forgotten & never mistaking what it's presence means, nope that is not addressed by any of the A clan being so concerned about an almost 3 yr old child whose whereabouts are alledgedly unknown.

There is no way that I find that understandable never mind logical.  I remain convinced that the sole purpose of the 911 calls were to report a totally false kidnapping story that was anticipated by it's creator's to become the sensational story of 2008 & put all their financial concerns in the past history file along with any loyalty to a sweet innocent child - file it "we'd be fools to pass this opportunity up to cash in on the family member victim lottery!!!!  Warped & depraved, imo.

Again, mho.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: October 20, 2008, 09:06:52 AM »

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
from another thread...
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>

He misled you. Phone stores such as Verizon, Tmobile, ATT, etc do not sell them. But you can purchase a prepaid phone at any convenient store for about 19.99

Posts got messed up, but yes...

Regarding disposable phones...

My niece got one last year when she was visiting from Australia, and she could buy minutes at a grocery store.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: October 20, 2008, 09:07:04 AM »

Good morning,
 Rob,I believe you are correct..I have always believed Casey was in cahoots with many LE people and I feel sure at one time or another,she asked certain questions to them about getting rid of a body in a way as to not raise any flags.I know the trip I took two weeks ago to Pananma City Beach in Florida convinced me of this.The small back roads,pine trees,desolate areas,bodies of swamp waters,and the miles and miles of nowhere land so to speak.I couldn't help but to think to myself."I could so get rid of a body" and I don't even have a criminal mind...I personally don't think Caylee will ever be found but I do believe Casey will be convicted of her demise.We had a big trial here in Tn.I was called for jury duty but thankfully was not chosen.The guy was convicted and got 56 years.It was really a big deal.The trial was in Nashville but they came here to Chattanooga to get the jury.The amount of people they called was massive.I waited 7 hours only to have them finally come in and dismiss us saying they had enough.Here is a link.
http://www.courttv.com/trials/march/
Casey is going to spend a very long time in jail and will be a very old woman if she ever gets out.Her life as she knew it is over.I'm comforted knowing that..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: October 20, 2008, 09:07:15 AM »

G'morning Monkeys -

That only tells me that she knows about a SIM card.. and most of us that have a GSM phone (phone requiring a SIM), know about the SIM cards, what they are for, etc. I consider myself tech savvy and I own probably 6 cell phones, my latest being an iphone (love it!!) but yet I only have 1 SIM card. I switch them out anytime I feel the need for a different phone, like if I'm going to the beach, I'm not going to risk getting sand in my iphone. So most of the younger generation or those of us addicted to cellphones, know about a SIM, what's saved to them such as contacts and what's not, such as texts, pics, etc. It doesn't take a genius, and a genius she is not. IMO

My daughter is also in the younger generation & she is always glued to her phone & always texting. I don't know ANYTHING about cellphones, I have one but I don't even carry it. My husband always has his with him & I'm usually with him when we're out. I have trouble turning mine on & off much less texting, etc.  it was mentioned by Mike Brooks on NG recently that LE was looking into other calls that matched Casey's pings by experts but he would'nt give specifics. I hope that's so, & would love to know if they've considered the Sand Lake area, Mt Dora, & routes to Jacksonville!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: October 20, 2008, 09:07:37 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  I have to agree...I don't see her being smart enough to plan out so much.  I think she is too impulsive and thinks she is too "untouchable" to get caught.  I can see there being something symbolic with where she left Caylee - such as the bella vita, and her intentionally killing Caylee, but not planning out all the cell phone pings.  But she is difficult to figure out - sure wish we could and find Caylee!!!

I thought she was a dummy too. But she has more then a family of liars protecting her. She had 30-31 days to plan whatever happened to Caylee's body... just about everyone here could plan something in that time frame.

Avoiding the death penalty is a terrific motivating factor for anyone.

I'm not saying Casey is a rocket scientist - just motivated.

+++

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: October 20, 2008, 09:07:51 AM »

Does anyone know whos testimony/interview with LE that hasn't been released besides Annie?

Jenna P - Fusion Shot Girl - danced with Casey in June 20 photos.  Several calls between them.

Annie D. - friend - worked at a car dealership -

Those are two I can think of.  QUESTION - when a lie detector test is given, does the person being 'detected' have a drug screen test immediately beforehand to test for any medications that could hinder the machine?
~Guideposts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: October 20, 2008, 09:11:04 AM »

Casey claimed that CSI was one of her favorite shows. I think they talk about cell pings on that show every episode.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.