April 27, 2024, 07:32:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394377 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: October 20, 2008, 10:59:10 AM »

Guess what my RM gave me for my birthday??????  A check taped to the back door with masking tape!!!!!   Ah romance.........

Happy Bityhday Always1..

Thanks Tater!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: October 20, 2008, 11:01:55 AM »

I wonder when KC bought all the groceries, if she put them in her trunk.  It would be awesome if the stores she was at could have got video of her in the parking lot with the trunk open and zoom in there.  I know I am reaching, but I would love for them to nail her ass and then be entertained by what her parents would say in her defense. 

Also with the smell being that bad, you would think the odor would have clung to her like cigarette smoke does.  I wonder if anyone ever said anything to her about "her" stinking.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: October 20, 2008, 11:04:09 AM »

Geraldo makes me sick the way he is so nice to Baez and introduces him as his friend.  Just shows what kind of lawyer Geraldo was.  I like the girl who was reporting with him tho.  She doesnt buy Caseys story one bit.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: October 20, 2008, 11:04:25 AM »

I wonder when KC bought all the groceries, if she put them in her trunk.  It would be awesome if the stores she was at could have got video of her in the parking lot with the trunk open and zoom in there.  I know I am reaching, but I would love for them to nail her ass and then be entertained by what her parents would say in her defense. 

Also with the smell being that bad, you would think the odor would have clung to her like cigarette smoke does.  I wonder if anyone ever said anything to her about "her" stinking.

It would be great if they had that info, we can only hope until the trial! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #424 on: October 20, 2008, 11:07:35 AM »

Geraldo makes me sick the way he is so nice to Baez and introduces him as his friend.  Just shows what kind of lawyer Geraldo was.  I like the girl who was reporting with him tho.  She doesnt buy Caseys story one bit.

The fact that Geraldo still has a job is astonishing to me. I can think of a few not-so-nice names for him but I'll be a good monkey and bite my lip.

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #425 on: October 20, 2008, 11:08:14 AM »

Quote from Baez on Geraldo.....

Geraldo says to Baez: "Well, isn't the prosecution making you put up or shut up? Meaning if Caylee is alive then you will have to show proof or produce her?"

Baez: "As I said from the beginning, proving Casey is alive or having Caylee show up would be the best defense. HOWEVER, in a court of law, it is the states responsibility to prove that Caylee is dead and we're in good shape there."

Kimberly G. Newsome said "And we heard that in the Scott Peterson case"

I think Baez OD'd on the A's kool aid!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: October 20, 2008, 11:08:49 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  Been in Daytona for Biketoberfest for a couple of days.  I just have a couple of comments to make, after catching up on some of your posts.  Regarding the cell pings....I know KC isn't the brightest star in the sky but people in this area know a lot about cell phone pings after following the Trenton Duckett case.  There was a lot of media attention given to that case and a lot of the info revolved around cell phone pings.  Frankly, that's when I learned what "pings" were and how they could be used by LE.  If KC was searching into missing children for a while, I'm sure she was well aware of cell phone pings and how they could be tracked.  Next....I have a good friend that's a retired detective and he has talked a lot over the years about people that become "emotionally detached."  These are often people that have been abused...sexually, physically or emotionally...and have managed to "detach" themselves from feeling the same emotions that normal people feel.  He says this is the reason they don't cry or show emotion in the face of tragedy.  I have often heard him tell the story of a woman that was able to take an ice pick and stab her husband hundreds of times without feeling a thing.  Maybe this was the mechanism that enabled KC to carry a body in her trunk for days without being bothered???  While riding to Daytona, I also observed just how easy it would be to hide a body in some of these Florida wooded areas.  I spoke with a man over the weekend that believes KC took the body, dug a shallow grave, placed Caylee in the grave and after pouring both cans of gasoline over her, lit a match.  After burning the body, she then covered the grave and the ashes.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: October 20, 2008, 11:09:29 AM »

ISve asked this once before but don't know if I got an answer - do we know that Casey really said "She's close, Dad"  or is that what George told us????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: October 20, 2008, 11:09:50 AM »

Morning everyone!!!  When LE got Caseys car was the spare tire missing?  I dont think Caylee would fit under the circle if the spare tire was there.  And remember Casey called friends because she had 2 flat tires at once.   I am hoping LE has bomb shells when this case goes to trial.

Maybe they found a spare tire in that dumpster.

LP seemed to hint that something of importance was found in a dumpster.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: October 20, 2008, 11:10:29 AM »

It would be great if they had that info, we can only hope until the trial! 

I hope to God LE has enough.
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #430 on: October 20, 2008, 11:11:03 AM »

considering that I have been correct about the locations of several disposed bodies and most recently Brooke Bennett - I have been think that "we" have it all wrong. I had Brooke with in the 2 mile radius she was found.

When we think about the disposal of the body we are usually thinking of areas that the known suspect has frequented. I had Zenaida pinned and the Sawgrass apartments as the disposal site. To blame Zenaida, you need the body near an area where Zenaida frequents.

In Casey's case, we are looking at the abnormal[/b]. We are seeing the atypical.

The body of Caylee is not near HER (Casey's) known locales. This, in itself, is odd. That's why Caylee has not been found.

When Casey said she could not make the trip to Jacksonville due to lack of a sitter, it clues me to the fact that the body of Caylee is somewhere on the road to Jacksonville.

To find Caylee, you might need to look beyond the normal associated areas where a killer would dump a body.

Casey planned this murder. And to make sure she and her family gets away with it, you need to go beyond Orlando.

I'm starting to look north.

hello rob, I'm new and i was wondering if you were a cop you dont have to tell me but, i was wondering??? and i do agree with the body being up north,but i also think she could be near the grandparents in mt Dora please tell me what you think???also on the ping she was in Kissee i though, and doesn't zeniada live down that way??? Lisa (Queen's)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: October 20, 2008, 11:12:02 AM »

Glad LP is coming back to Or-laund-o to help Tim search for Caylee. Those two make a really dynamic pair, as giving up is something that's not in their vocabulary!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #432 on: October 20, 2008, 11:16:48 AM »

ISve asked this once before but don't know if I got an answer - do we know that Casey really said "She's close, Dad"  or is that what George told us????

I'm not sure A-1. I'm thinking the recording of the visit with dear old dad has not been released yet.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: October 20, 2008, 11:17:16 AM »

Always1 - not sure if it was to her dad but I believe in one of her jailhouse interviews she told one of them "my gut tells me she's close"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: October 20, 2008, 11:17:27 AM »

considering that I have been correct about the locations of several disposed bodies and most recently Brooke Bennett - I have been think that "we" have it all wrong. I had Brooke with in the 2 mile radius she was found.

When we think about the disposal of the body we are usually thinking of areas that the known suspect has frequented. I had Zenaida pinned and the Sawgrass apartments as the disposal site. To blame Zenaida, you need the body near an area where Zenaida frequents.

In Casey's case, we are looking at the abnormal[/b]. We are seeing the atypical.

The body of Caylee is not near HER (Casey's) known locales. This, in itself, is odd. That's why Caylee has not been found.

When Casey said she could not make the trip to Jacksonville due to lack of a sitter, it clues me to the fact that the body of Caylee is somewhere on the road to Jacksonville.

To find Caylee, you might need to look beyond the normal associated areas where a killer would dump a body.

Casey planned this murder. And to make sure she and her family gets away with it, you need to go beyond Orlando.

I'm starting to look north.

hello rob, I'm new and i was wondering if you were a cop you dont have to tell me but, i was wondering??? and i do agree with the body being up north,but i also think she could be near the grandparents in mt Dora please tell me what you think???also on the ping she was in Kissee i though, and doesn't zeniada live down that way??? Lisa (Queen's)

It was mentioned recently on NG, the possibilty of this becoming a Federal case if Caylee was taken across state lines. I wonder if this is a possibilty for LE? Does anyone remember that show?? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #435 on: October 20, 2008, 11:18:23 AM »

hello blaze, that is a great point and they do have cameras down here in the parking lots wonder if they though about that or she could have used some one else's car???from what i gatherd she was using her friends car at that time???who knows with her
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: October 20, 2008, 11:18:42 AM »

Quote from Baez on Geraldo.....

Geraldo says to Baez: "Well, isn't the prosecution making you put up or shut up? Meaning if Caylee is alive then you will have to show proof or produce her?"

Baez: "As I said from the beginning, proving Casey is alive or having Caylee show up would be the best defense. HOWEVER, in a court of law, it is the states responsibility to prove that Caylee is dead and we're in good shape there."

Kimberly G. Newsome said "And we heard that in the Scott Peterson case"

I think Baez OD'd on the A's kool aid!

Baez makes me sick.  He has to know that little baby is dead.  Money and fame must really drive someone to want to defend a murderer.  He will never prosper.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: October 20, 2008, 11:19:20 AM »

Always1 - not sure if it was to her dad but I believe in one of her jailhouse interviews she told one of them "my gut tells me she's close"

I think she was talking to Lee( i read that transcript recently). But she could've said the same to her Dad, too.

Phaedrus
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #438 on: October 20, 2008, 11:20:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I wish someone would tell Baez to put up or shut-up!

He says people will see Casey's innocent when they tell her side of things. "Once we are able to show her version of the facts I think the entire world will sit back and say 'Now I understand.'"

Baez, we have seen "her" version and it isn't good!

Lisa

Is he forgetting that we've ALREADY HEARD HER VERSION(S)?? 

What a dweeb.

Who knows, maybe they'll come up with another one.  He's probably banking on the third time being a charm.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: October 20, 2008, 11:20:31 AM »

Morning everyone!!!  When LE got Caseys car was the spare tire missing?  I dont think Caylee would fit under the circle if the spare tire was there.  And remember Casey called friends because she had 2 flat tires at once.   I am hoping LE has bomb shells when this case goes to trial.

Maybe they found a spare tire in that dumpster.

LP seemed to hint that something of importance was found in a dumpster.

I thought LE was going to release pics of a dumpster but we never saw them!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.