April 28, 2024, 11:33:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394697 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: October 20, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »

Hi Sunny, like you I have a funny feeling about RG as well. I do NOT think he was involved in any way shape or form but my hinky meter registers high numbers when I see him!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

thanks CC....something just isn't right...I don't think they had anything to do with it either...but I do think they might NOW know something...perhaps not the truth....but something Casey wants people to believe.....as I said the last time he was on NG it was just weird!!

Sunny,

There was a post on a blog recent who directly addressed Jesse begging him to go to LE and tell them what he knows. I will try to find a link.

thanks...I'd love to see it....and I am so happy I am not alone in my thinking that something about the Grund's is just not right

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: October 20, 2008, 01:37:25 PM »

Cindy says she will NEVER work with Tim Miller again. George has moved to Wal Mart. 
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7681015&version=1&locale=EN-US

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: October 20, 2008, 01:39:22 PM »

I think the reason George called the police is he and Cindy were getting their ducks in a row to get custody of Caylee.  They knew it was Casey that took the cans.  They had already talked to a counselor and were ready to kick Casey out.  Too bad they hadnt done it earlier.

Do you think Casey knew that Cindy was going to try to get custody of Caylee?

Good Morning Sunny

Cindy's words to Casey can be heard in the background of the first 911 call.  Cindy was threatening to take Caylee away from Casey.  This is the reason that I am convince at the time of the first 911 call which took place in Cindy's vehicle ... after picking up Casey from Tony's apartment ... prior to arriving home ... THIS DESPERATE GRANDMOTHER DID NOT HAVE A CLUE THAT SHE WOULD NEVER SEE HER PRECIOUS GRANDAUGHTER AGAIN.

Janet

+++++++

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

Cindy Anthony: OK.

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:DchrHJnMhVoJ:www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail%3FcontentId%3D7065515+911+first+call+cindy+anthony&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=ca

AUDIO: First 911 call Cindy Anthony  made that was received by Orlando Police Department dispatchers

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7065255&version=1&locale=EN-US

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: October 20, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »

Does anyone have any thoughts on Casey's call to the auto dealership?  Was it to speak to a friend, replace something on her car, or rental car info?  There's something with that phone call that bothers me.

Mammy, I almost hesitate to write this because I'm having one of those "Did I dream that" moments.  I think I remember someone saying that George worked there before he got this security job.  I have absolutely no idea if that is true or not!

Must be age but honestly, I've read so much about this case that I'm having trouble figuring out what I've read and what I've had crazy dreams about!  I probably should just keep my mouth shut...lol 

Yes, George worked at the Lexus dealership.

Whew, thanks, Curious Cat!  Guess I'm not ready for that padded cell quite yet. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: October 20, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »

I think the reason George called the police is he and Cindy were getting their ducks in a row to get custody of Caylee.  They knew it was Casey that took the cans.  They had already talked to a counselor and were ready to kick Casey out.  Too bad they hadnt done it earlier.

I thought the night of fathers day when they had the big blow out it was mentioned Cindy threatened her with that.  Also on the 911 tapes she is talking about taking Casey to court so im sure there were arguments way before that about Caseys behavior and her not being a good mother to Caylee.  It was probably thrown in Caseys face alot.

This is a quote from the 1st 911 call Cindy made to police. She is talking to KC who is in the background....

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

that's another thing....seeing Cindy as we do, how in the hell did she go all that time without seeing Caylee, without talking to her on the phone....KNOWIG full well that Casey is a LIAR...what was she trying to prove or was she trying to get Casey to prove something to her? The whole family is damned disfuctional!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: October 20, 2008, 01:41:34 PM »

Cindy says she will NEVER work with Tim Miller again. George has moved to Wal Mart. 
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7681015&version=1&locale=EN-US

I guess that I'll have to send a message to Walmart regarding them letting the Anthonys' collect donations.  I can't believe the levels they will stoop to for self gain.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #546 on: October 20, 2008, 01:42:14 PM »

Hi Sunny, like you I have a funny feeling about RG as well. I do NOT think he was involved in any way shape or form but my hinky meter registers high numbers when I see him!

thanks CC....something just isn't right...I don't think they had anything to do with it either...but I do think they might NOW know something...perhaps not the truth....but something Casey wants people to believe.....as I said the last time he was on NG it was just weird!!

Sunny,

There was a post on a blog recent who directly addressed Jesse begging him to go to LE and tell them what he knows. I will try to find a link.

thanks...I'd love to see it....and I am so happy I am not alone in my thinking that something about the Grund's is just not right

Sunny, unfortunately, I don't think I bookmarked the bloggers comments to Jesse but it went on to say that Jesse took 2 Poly tests and he FAILED the second one.  I have no idea if this is true.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: October 20, 2008, 01:43:05 PM »

Does anyone have any thoughts on Casey's call to the auto dealership?  Was it to speak to a friend, replace something on her car, or rental car info?  There's something with that phone call that bothers me.

Mammy, I almost hesitate to write this because I'm having one of those "Did I dream that" moments.  I think I remember someone saying that George worked there before he got this security job.  I have absolutely no idea if that is true or not!

Must be age but honestly, I've read so much about this case that I'm having trouble figuring out what I've read and what I've had crazy dreams about!  I probably should just keep my mouth shut...lol 

Yes, George worked at the Lexus dealership.

Thank you.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: October 20, 2008, 01:43:12 PM »

RICHARD GRUND, FATHER OF JESSE GRUND, CASEY ANTHONY`S EX-FIANCE: Well, Nancy, thank you for having me on. You know we saw where this was going. We`ve watched the evidence. We`ve watched the trail. We knew it had to -- as long as Casey never said where Caylee is or who has her, this is the only direction it could go in, but we`re -- you know if anybody thinks that we`re happy or we`re celebrating, we`re not.

GRACE: You have said that if Caylee`s actually dead you believe it was the result of an accident? Do you still believe that?

GRUND: I absolutely believe that. I have never changed from that. I do not believe at any time that Casey Anthony would do deliberate harm to her daughter and almost anybody that knows Casey from friends to family say the same things. So I have not -- I have not backed off of that.

GRACE: In your wildest imaginings, how can you explain chloroform in her car trunk and her computer searches for chloroform?

GRUND: I think -- and Rob Dick can give you a better explanation of this, I believe -- and you know, let me state that since Caylee went missing I have done nothing but talked to Leonard, talked to anybody I can to try to find her. I have neglected in my life.   what does he mean he thinks Rob Dick can give a better explanation?  And I wonder if Destiny has confirmed this statement with LP????
GRACE: Scenario. You say it`s an accident, how can that be with this evidence?

GRUND: OK, because I believe that Casey was working on a way to get away from her mother and I think that she had an exit strategy and something went wrong.  Yea..what what makes HIM THINK THIS????

GRACE: OK. Well, that`s so vague I don`t even know what you`re talking about.

GRUND: What I mean is, I think -- and Rob can explain this better -- I think Casey was going to find a way to get away from her mother and it might have included faking a kidnapping. Again...he puts this off on Rob Dick?????

GRACE: OK. Well, then that`s not an accident. You do a kidnapping and you use chloroform, that`s an aggravated assault and when they get her.

GRUND: If she used the chloroform.

GRACE: . (INAUDIBLE) murder.

GRUND: You know, Nancy, what we`re dealing with right now is a whole lot of speculation. We don`t know what happened.

GRACE: That is certainly true.

GRUND: If they find Caylee and there`s no evidence of chloroform all that goes out the window.

GRACE: Well, there is evidence of chloroform. But you`re right.

GRUND: In the car.

GRACE: . we don`t where Caylee is. That is absolutely correct.

Something is not right about all these statments...we need to get Rob Dick to clarify this!!

Sunny it sounds like RG will be a witness for the defence at this point.

I agree....100% 

Rest in Peace Caylee

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #549 on: October 20, 2008, 01:44:02 PM »

I thought the night of fathers day when they had the big blow out it was mentioned Cindy threatened her with that.  Also on the 911 tapes she is talking about taking Casey to court so im sure there were arguments way before that about Caseys behavior and her not being a good mother to Caylee.  It was probably thrown in Caseys face alot.

This is a quote from the 1st 911 call Cindy made to police. She is talking to KC who is in the background....

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

that's another thing....seeing Cindy as we do, how in the hell did she go all that time without seeing Caylee, without talking to her on the phone....KNOWIG full well that Casey is a LIAR...what was she trying to prove or was she trying to get Casey to prove something to her? The whole family is damned disfuctional!!!

Sunny, I hadnt read the 911 transcripts in some time but boy did they jump out at me today! If you read the transcripts in order 1 - 3 the stories just don't make ANY sense.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: October 20, 2008, 01:45:08 PM »

I can't imagine putting Caylee where the tire belonged in the trunk, you would have to bend her around - man!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: October 20, 2008, 01:45:37 PM »

I really believe now that Caylee was killed because she was getting in the way of Caseys social life and to spite Cindy. I dont think the Anthonys had anything to do with Caylees death or that they helped dispose of the body but they are now lying to keep their daughter from being executed.

kat....I think Casey killed her in a fit or rage ......and I am in 100% agreement that they are now lying to keep Casey from being executed....actually from even going to prison!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: October 20, 2008, 01:45:51 PM »

I guess that I'll have to send a message to Walmart regarding them letting the Anthonys' collect donations.  I can't believe the levels they will stoop to for self gain.

I am going to do the same!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #553 on: October 20, 2008, 01:46:30 PM »

Cindy and Casey both are drama queens.  Some people do not like controntations, emotional scenes, and uncertainty, but others thrive on those things.  Their lives sound like soap operas and they like it that way.  Strangely it seems that when they are in a chaotic situation, they feel most in control.  The normal hum of daily life does not satisfy them the way it does many people.  They are compelled to stir things up.  I truly believe that Cindy and Casey had this weird relationship in which they constantly bickered with each other, tried to control or manipulate each other and used Caylee as a pawn.  I think things blew up between them on a regular basis, and finally it all went too far too fast.

While a sociopath may want her freedom, she wants attention and "fame" just as much.  And having everyone looking to her for answers is a kind of ultimate control.  Over and over, people say that Casey holds the key to all of this, and she likes having that power and seeing others struggle to figure things out, from the police to her own friends and neighbors to the pundits and those of us on forums.  She has us all focused on her and her actions and only she has the answer to our biggest questions: where is Caylee, what happened to Caylee, what about Caylee?  As dire as things may be for her in the legal sense, Casey feels that she is in the catbird seat now.  She lives in the present anyway, and for now things are not so bad for her.  She may be in an orange jumpsuit awaiting trial for murder, but she is also famous (infamous) and she has all kinds of people doing her bidding, from her parents to her lawyers. 

When will it all become "reality" to her.  Maybe never.  Just as Scott Peterson sits in his cell on death row, surrounded by pictures of Laci, and contemplates the fact that he is in "one of the most historic buildings in the country," Casey will define her own reality and make it play to her liking.  Her fantasy life will take over completely.  Just as she "had a job" and "went to college," she will spin stories in which she is a victim, a martyr and a saint once she is in prison.  That is the way her mind operates.  Oh, it will be difficult for her, but she will "bloom where she is planted" in the sense that she will have so many people, including her domineering mother, catering to her.  If Caylee is not found, she will cling to the story that wicked Zanny the Nanny took the child.  If Caylee's body is found, she will say that Zanny the Nanny killed Caylee and framed her for murder. 

Casey lived a life of lies and deception before this happened and she will live a life of lies and deception after she is in prison.  The parents who have always enabled her and who have traces, perhaps more than traces, of the same capacity to shape reality to their own liking will continue to defend her, but as the years roll by, fewer and fewer people will listen or care.

Hudsunn, I always enjoy reading your post and the above which is placed in Bold is exactly how I see her. She is in control and loving it, and as long as she has that power, she will never talk about it (when,where,how and why)

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: October 20, 2008, 01:47:28 PM »

GLOBE 10/27/08

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: October 20, 2008, 01:47:55 PM »

Cindy and Casey both are drama queens.  Some people do not like controntations, emotional scenes, and uncertainty, but others thrive on those things.  Their lives sound like soap operas and they like it that way.  Strangely it seems that when they are in a chaotic situation, they feel most in control.   The normal hum of daily life does not satisfy them the way it does many people.  They are compelled to stir things up.  I truly believe that Cindy and Casey had this weird relationship in which they constantly bickered with each other, tried to control or manipulate each other and used Caylee as a pawn.  I think things blew up between them on a regular basis, and finally it all went too far too fast.
While a sociopath may want her freedom, she wants attention and "fame" just as much.   And having everyone looking to her for answers is a kind of ultimate control.  Over and over, people say that Casey holds the key to all of this, and she likes having that power and seeing others struggle to figure things out, from the police to her own friends and neighbors to the pundits and those of us on forums.  She has us all focused on her and her actions and only she has the answer to our biggest questions: where is Caylee, what happened to Caylee, what about Caylee?  As dire as things may be for her in the legal sense, Casey feels that she is in the catbird seat now.  She lives in the present anyway, and for now things are not so bad for her.  She may be in an orange jumpsuit awaiting trial for murder, but she is also famous (infamous) and she has all kinds of people doing her bidding, from her parents to her lawyers. 

When will it all become "reality" to her.  Maybe never.  Just as Scott Peterson sits in his cell on death row, surrounded by pictures of Laci, and contemplates the fact that he is in "one of the most historic buildings in the country," Casey will define her own reality and make it play to her liking.  Her fantasy life will take over completely.  Just as she "had a job" and "went to college," she will spin stories in which she is a victim, a martyr and a saint once she is in prison.  That is the way her mind operates.  Oh, it will be difficult for her, but she will "bloom where she is planted" in the sense that she will have so many people, including her domineering mother, catering to her.  If Caylee is not found, she will cling to the story that wicked Zanny the Nanny took the child.  If Caylee's body is found, she will say that Zanny the Nanny killed Caylee and framed her for murder. 

Casey lived a life of lies and deception before this happened and she will live a life of lies and deception after she is in prison.  The parents who have always enabled her and who have traces, perhaps more than traces, of the same capacity to shape reality to their own liking will continue to defend her, but as the years roll by, fewer and fewer people will listen or care.

Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: October 20, 2008, 01:48:59 PM »

If I shut up everytime I had a senility moment, I'd never talk..   

You may be right about George working there.  It just seemed out of place with the other calls, IMO.

You are so right about senility moments and never talking!  Some days my brain is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: October 20, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »

UPDATES:

Anthony family holds another vigil for Caylee 
Last Edited: Monday, 20 Oct 2008, 8:49 AM EDT 
Created: Monday, 20 Oct 2008, 8:49 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Anthony family held another prayer vigil for Caylee Sunday night. George and Cindy Anthony say more than a hundred people showed up to pray for their missing granddaughter.

While the search for her continues, George Anthony says he is moving his information center from a Publix near their neighborhood to a Wal-Mart near Goldenrod and Hoffner. He says Publix's corporate office drove him out.

FBI testing dress

Federal investigators are testing a new piece of evidence in the case. The FBI is testing a dress for DNA. A Tampa based rescue group found the dress last week in a wooded area. Some say it couldn't be Caylee's dress because it's too new and the wrong size.

Caylee's grandmother Cindy Anthony says she found the dress in question in a closet and showed it during a national interview.

Baez on Geraldo

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez says his team is excited to try and prove his client didn't murder her daughter Caylee. Baez appeared on FOX News channel's Geraldo at Large Sunday night.

He says people will see Casey's innocent when they tell her side of things. "Once we are able to show her version of the facts I think the entire world will sit back and say 'Now I understand.'"

Baez wouldn't say whether he'd put Casey on the witness stand during her trial.

Padilla returning to Orlando

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is headed back to Florida. He is expected to help in the search for Caylee Anthony when the Texas firm Equusearch is also expected to return.

Padilla had previously helped arrange for $500,000. Bail for to get Caylee's mother Casey out of jail. Casey's family and defense team continue to say Caylee is alive

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7680808&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
_____

VIDEO: Baez on Geraldo
Courtesy: Geraldo at Large

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7680993&version=1&locale=EN-US

VIDEO: Anthony family holds another vigil for Caylee

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: October 20, 2008, 01:49:42 PM »

I think she did - I think it was brought up on June 15th in "the big fight" and that's what sent Casey over the edge.......

I have had that thought too...and Casey knew Cindy could probably get her.....

CA would only get Caylee if KC was really screwed up and if it could be proved in family court.  I would love to hear CA defense as to why she feels she should be granted guardanship over KC. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: October 20, 2008, 01:50:10 PM »

Why in the world would Rev Grund make statements that give the apearance he is taking up for Casey? Why when Cindy has pointed the finger at his own son? Why when Casey is a liar and we can all so clearly see this was not an accident? Why would an accident ever end up in this fashion? IMO a pure accident would not.

Without breaking any posting rules...let me just say....forgiveness is devine

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.