April 27, 2024, 01:56:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394462 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: October 20, 2008, 02:22:33 PM »

Hi Sunny, like you I have a funny feeling about RG as well. I do NOT think he was involved in any way shape or form but my hinky meter registers high numbers when I see him!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

thanks CC....something just isn't right...I don't think they had anything to do with it either...but I do think they might NOW know something...perhaps not the truth....but something Casey wants people to believe.....as I said the last time he was on NG it was just weird!!

Sunny,

There was a post on a blog recent who directly addressed Jesse begging him to go to LE and tell them what he knows. I will try to find a link.

thanks...I'd love to see it....and I am so happy I am not alone in my thinking that something about the Grund's is just not right

Definitly correct.I have had many misgivings about both of them from day one...You are soooooo not alone in your thoughts Sunny.There is something very wrong concerning these two.Jmo of course..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: October 20, 2008, 02:22:39 PM »

Good points are being raised.  IMO, and that is all it is, it seems that Cindy and Casey were just playing another game.  Cindy, I believe, enjoys being the martyr from time to time, as her online post about "My Caylee is Missing" clearly shows.  She thought that Casey was withholding Caylee to punish her after their big blowup.  Even though Cindy was worried and concerned, she never thought that Caylee was dead, at least, not in the beginning.  As the weeks unfolded, she thought that Casey was just being mean and spiteful and playing their little game, this time with Caylee away from the house.  I think it is so interesting that Casey tells her that Caylee is "with the sitter" and Cindy apparently never tries to locate the sitter.  If I were that worried about my granddaughter, and that anxious to see her, I would have stopped begging Casey and started looking for the sitter who supposedly kept Caylee every day.  But Cindy did not do that, as far as we know.  She could have gotten the police involved, perhaps, by saying that she feared for her granddaughter's safety and found both Casey and the sitter, if the sitter existed. 

But Cindy did not get the police involved nor did she go to find the sitter.  She called Amy and went looking for Casey.  To me, this shows that she never believed the story about Casey working or Casey having a sitter named Zanny.  What would you have done in the same situation?  Just think about it...weeks are going by and you have not seen or talked to your granddaughter and your daughter keeps putting you off.  What are your options?  Do you just believe and accept everything the daughter tells you?  Or do you start to check on things?

1.  You can call the place that your daughter supposedly works to make sure she is there every day.  Did Cindy do that?  Not as far as we know.  She could have found out quickly if Casey were employed and if she had beens sent on an assignment.

2.  You can try to find the nanny who keeps the child.  If Cindy believed Casey was working, Caylee had to be with the nanny, at least part of the time.  I know that Casey claimed to be out of town, in Jacksonville, for a while with Jeff Hopkins.  She could have called Hopkins or his family to find out where they were staying, etc.  Did she do that?  Not as far as we know.

3.  She could have phoned police to find out where her car was (after all the car was in her name or George's) and that would have led to Casey herself.  Or she could have told the police of her concerns and had them verify that Caylee was safe somewhere.  She did not do either of these things until it was too late.

4.  Remember this is a woman who had expressed extreme concern about her granddaughter's welfare in a post online.  I do not think she expected Casey to kill or otherwise harm the child, but clearly she thought Casey might not be willing or able to provide a secure environment for Caylee.  Yet until she located Casey herself, she did not take any real action to find the child.

Maybe you and I would have done the same thing in that situation.  Maybe she was hoping for the best.  Maybe she thought the game would eventually be over and they would come home. 

Cindy must feel tremendous guilt from time to time if she really thinks about the way events unfolded, and LP hit it the nail on the head when he said Casey wanted away from her mother.  Caylee was the link to her mother forever, in her mind, I am sure.  As long as Caylee existed, her mother would always be interfering in her life.  It is sad, but Cindy is the catalyst that caused this murder, I think, though she surely did not want to be.  It all just went too far.  Casey got backed into a corner and I think she lashed out at Caylee, who probably was begging to go home to see Grandma.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: October 20, 2008, 02:26:24 PM »

If Casey had just left Caylee at home with Cindy,my bet is she'd be alive and happy this very day..

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #603 on: October 20, 2008, 02:26:24 PM »

I believe I had read somewhere that KC had no traces of drugs in her system?  I find that so hard to believe.

She has passed all her drug screen tests.
Incredible.  She killed her daughter and can't even blame it on any mood alternative substances to have driven her to this.

Unless she was on some sort of prescription mood-altering drug. Anti-depressant, anti-psychotic. I think most of us have heard of cases in which these types of drugs came into play in a murder defense. Not saying she was or is on any of these meds. Just that it is not that hard to go to one's general physician and get a prescription for an anti-depressant for example.

And NeJame said on NG that Cindy is on some medications that might affect a poygraph. I would not be surprised if Cindy has been on these types of meds for years. Wonder if Casey ever got into mom's medicine cabinet? And I'm not knocking these drugs. I am on an anti-depressant myself and consider it as necessary as one's heart medication would be.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: October 20, 2008, 02:27:21 PM »

Klaas...thanks for the Globe post!!  My husband is going to LOL when I bring that rag home!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: October 20, 2008, 02:28:01 PM »

KC has only been a "legal" adult for 4 years now.  Surely, some of her "problems" existed while she was a minor.  I can't help but wonder if her parents ever sought professional help for her?  If her problems were as severe as a teen as they apparently are now, I would think she would have been prescribed medications.  CA was/is a nurse, right? Surely she could have seen the problems her daughter was having coping with life.   We know that KC didn't finish high school.  If CA was an involved parent, how could she have allowed her daughter to drop out of high school? I  normally don't "fault" parents because of what teens do or do not do, but in this case it seems odd.  CA is a nurse, GA was a police officer. They just don't seem to be the type of people that would not stress the importance of an education....unless they knew the problems their daughter had.

Also...I do remember reading that GA's family owned a car dealership in Ohio.  Not sure if I remember anything about him working for a local dealership here in Florida.

And....Remember there were some questions as to the involvement of DCF (Dept of Children/Family Services) in this case?  Has always seemed a bit strange they would be involved in a child's welfare when the child was missing from the home.  I wonder if their involvement had begun before Caylee was missing.....possibly at CA's request.  Maybe this was part of her plan to gain custody of Caylee by having KC declared an unfit mother.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: October 20, 2008, 02:28:03 PM »

I wonder what the law is about bugging someones house.  If theres probable cause is it legal?  And if the Anthonys found the devices and removed them could they get in trouble?

It has not been confirmed by LE but. all involved, Padilla, etc.  have said their house is bugged for certain.

CuriousCat ... when did Padilla imply that the Anthony's home had been bugged.  I missed that juicy tidbid along the way.

Thanks

Janet

lol - I picture the nuts sitting around the table, writing notes back n forth to each other. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: October 20, 2008, 02:29:40 PM »

CA would only get Caylee if KC was really screwed up and if it could be proved in family court.  I would love to hear CA defense as to why she feels she should be granted guardanship over KC. 

My guess would be they have plenty but I doubt it will ever be heard now...at least from anyone in the family...unless they tell the trith on the stand and don't lie

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: October 20, 2008, 02:29:52 PM »

One thing I keep wondering about....the detective asking Tony if he knew of Casey having any STDs, sexually transmitted diseases.  I don't know where or how that would play into this story, but it is an interesting question. 
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: October 20, 2008, 02:30:45 PM »

Like others, I have sent an email to Walmart corporate headquarters, asking them to ban the Anthony family from soliciting donations on their property. 
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: October 20, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »

Morning everyone!!!  When LE got Caseys car was the spare tire missing?  I dont think Caylee would fit under the circle if the spare tire was there.  And remember Casey called friends because she had 2 flat tires at once.  I am hoping LE has bomb shells when this case goes to trial.

Hmmmm, good point kat!  I do remember Casey writing/texting about flat tires.  Wonder if this was part of the premeditated plan - say she had flat tires so the absence of the spare tire wouldn't be questioned?  Thus, room for Caylee's body.  sigh. 

hmmm...I was wondering why LE kept bringing that past issue up of the flat tires, but now perhaps it is a piece of the puzzle.  Good catch!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 20, 2008, 02:31:06 PM »

CA would only get Caylee if KC was really screwed up and if it could be proved in family court.  I would love to hear CA defense as to why she feels she should be granted guardanship over KC. 

My guess would be they have plenty but I doubt it will ever be heard now...at least from anyone in the family...unless they tell the truth on the stand and don't lie

I CAN spell just can't type...and forget to use spell check....changed trith to truth

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: October 20, 2008, 02:32:46 PM »

Klaas - you've got mail! 
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: October 20, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »

It will be nice when the elections are over and Greta can do some segments on this case.  She really seems to be very good at asking the right questions.  Looking forward to that!!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: October 20, 2008, 02:34:06 PM »

I believe I had read somewhere that KC had no traces of drugs in her system?  I find that so hard to believe.

She has passed all her drug screen tests.
Incredible.  She killed her daughter and can't even blame it on any mood alternative substances to have driven her to this.

Unless she was on some sort of prescription mood-altering drug. Anti-depressant, anti-psychotic. I think most of us have heard of cases in which these types of drugs came into play in a murder defense. Not saying she was or is on any of these meds. Just that it is not that hard to go to one's general physician and get a prescription for an anti-depressant for example.

And NeJame said on NG that Cindy is on some medications that might affect a poygraph. I would not be surprised if Cindy has been on these types of meds for years. Wonder if Casey ever got into mom's medicine cabinet? And I'm not knocking these drugs. I am on an anti-depressant myself and consider it as necessary as one's heart medication would be.
Very good feedback.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: October 20, 2008, 02:34:59 PM »

We should do lunch sometime!BT,I lost your email addy.Tried to send it to my regular email and it never showed up,Deleted it from the other before I knew this of course..Sad The three of us should definitly do lunch though..Smile

Still O/T - Sorry Again.

Klaas is used to me posting my email everywhere and has washed her hands of me I think, so here it is again: 

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

Let's get together for lunch!

(Okay, I'm going to try to be good now.)

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: October 20, 2008, 02:35:30 PM »

Why in the world would Rev Grund make statements that give the apearance he is taking up for Casey? Why when Cindy has pointed the finger at his own son? Why when Casey is a liar and we can all so clearly see this was not an accident? Why would an accident ever end up in this fashion? IMO a pure accident would not.

Without breaking any posting rules...let me just say....forgiveness is divine

For me personally, I'd want to at least know what she did before I offered my forgiveness. Unless, he does know??? Or is he just offering blanket forgiveness?

There is forgiveness and then there is justice. I say people can forgive Casey all they want; justice must still be served.
[/quote

good.....I agree with what you are saying.....but I am not sure RG would....I think he is offering blanket forgiveness figuring Justice will come from a power higher than him.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: October 20, 2008, 02:35:46 PM »

Klaas...thanks for the Globe post!!  My husband is going to LOL when I bring that rag home!!!
Yes, Klaas great post regarding the Globe.  My heart was pounding as I was reading it. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #618 on: October 20, 2008, 02:36:21 PM »

Hudsuun -- your posts make me think of Casey and Cindy engaged in a sick game. A game in which one hurts the other; they both revel in their spite and little stabs in each other's back. And in time they come back together and revel in each other's attention and love. In other words, say there is a little girl and her mother slaps her, then soon after the mother begs the daughter for forgiveness and showers her with love. (This can also be seen in abusive spousal relations.) The abuse then becomes a channel to receive the love the abused person desires. I know it sounds sick, but I can see this kind of give and take in the relationship b/t Casey and Cindy. And the ultimate move in this game was made by Casey the day she chose to end Caylee's life. But sadly the game has not ended.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: October 20, 2008, 02:36:56 PM »

We should do lunch sometime!BT,I lost your email addy.Tried to send it to my regular email and it never showed up,Deleted it from the other before I knew this of course..Sad The three of us should definitly do lunch though..Smile

Still O/T - Sorry Again.

Klaas is used to me posting my email everywhere and has washed her hands of me I think, so here it is again: 

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

Let's get together for lunch!

(Okay, I'm going to try to be good now.)

Going to fire off a test one now..Thanks! Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.