May 28, 2024, 09:34:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 399386 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1160 on: October 20, 2008, 11:23:31 PM »

I just wanted to wish always1 a very happy birthday and I hope all your dreams and wishes come true - just don't poke 'em with a broom.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1161 on: October 20, 2008, 11:24:50 PM »

That is definitely not Casey in that picture.   Just my opinion, of course, but the only similarity is the brown hair (and enjoyment of nudity, apparently).

To me, the whole "sex party" stuff is just a bunch of peripheral fluff that keeps some people interested in the case.  I just don't think it's all that relevant.

If I hear on NG one more time that Casey was living the "Sex and the City" lifestyle, I'm going to puke.   Did the characters on that show all live with their parents, have fake jobs and a child?  I never watched a single episode and I know the answer to that question.  Sorry, Nance, it's not making the case look any more glamorous.   

Just had to get that off my chest, lol.
All valid points, Flossy.
Sorry last post...Sex and the City should NEVER be classified even remotely close to Casey...

Insulting SJP is SSSOOOO NOT ok!!  (YOU HEAR ME NANCY!!!!) 

Thank you Flossy for bringing that up.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: October 20, 2008, 11:25:31 PM »

I just wanted to wish always1 a very happy birthday and I hope all your dreams and wishes come true - just don't poke 'em with a broom.
Well, thank you Rob, that is very sweet of you!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: October 20, 2008, 11:28:00 PM »

I wish you a Happy one too!  May you have many more!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: October 20, 2008, 11:28:30 PM »

I wish you a Happy one too!  May you have many more!!
Thank you!

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: October 20, 2008, 11:33:21 PM »

I EDITED...IF IT IS STILL UNAPROPRIATE PLEASE REMOVE MOD'S. 
SORRY, BUT I WOULD NEVER POST MY BUM ON THE INTERNET..........

Instead of a "happy face" you should have used the "skull and crossbones posion" label!!

Or a large crotch cricket! 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: October 20, 2008, 11:33:55 PM »

I'm wondering if there were overhead camera's at Target while Casey was shopping?  I'd like to see what else she might have been shopping for.  Doubt she went down any toy aisles.  We all know nothing was purchased for Caylee.  Even though my kids are out of the house now, I still wander the stores looking for things for them! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: October 20, 2008, 11:35:26 PM »

I EDITED...IF IT IS STILL UNAPROPRIATE PLEASE REMOVE MOD'S. 
SORRY, BUT I WOULD NEVER POST MY BUM ON THE INTERNET..........

Instead of a "happy face" you should have used the "skull and crossbones posion" label!!

Or a large crotch cricket! 
    (you could have at least corrected my spelling of "poison")

kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: October 20, 2008, 11:35:48 PM »

The pic is not Casey, nor Amy Whinehouse...Amy is much skinnier and has more tatts.  If you wanna know who the chick is I will find it, the male in the pic is the key.  He is wearing a Burberry hat, something that one of the guys Casey hung out with would never wear given the attire I have seen them in thus far. IMO
Good eye Dolce, I was just thinking the same thing!!!
Thanks!  The hat is designer...one that her friends does not wear in accordance to the photo's we have seen thus far.
MHHHm a hat like that would probably be $275.00 - right Dolce????
Burberry hats run anywhere from $195 upwards...that style and given its male would push it into the $200's range Miss Kitty. 
The smaller plaid pattern also looks close to Ralph Lauren...still up in price and not in the designers to which her friends dress.

I'm no Tim Gunn but looks like a plain old plaid vintage Fedora hat to me. The thrift stores are full of em here in Florida and Florida is full of thrift stores. This crew was always seeming like they were involved in some sort of costume party or costume-less party.

In any event-
I'll be very curious to find out who the heck it is.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1169 on: October 20, 2008, 11:36:22 PM »

I'm wondering if there were overhead camera's at Target while Casey was shopping?  I'd like to see what else she might have been shopping for.  Doubt she went down any toy aisles.  We all know nothing was purchased for Caylee.  Even though my kids are out of the house now, I still wander the stores looking for things for them! 

Good point, I can't go into walmart without going through the baby aisle even when I don't need anything for my daughter, I just have to go down the aisle and look!

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: October 20, 2008, 11:40:11 PM »

You know I have to laugh when there are comments attributed to another site without a link, I can almost guarantee it was posted at Websleuths, LOL.

Anyway, I read through the thread and they don't know any more than we do.  FWIW, why would Dante know, we've been told that Dante didn't even know Casey well and didn't like her.

It's probably not Casey but I'd still like to know why that station used that photo in their video.

I
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: October 20, 2008, 11:41:45 PM »

Good point, I can't go into walmart without going through the baby aisle even when I don't need anything for my daughter, I just have to go down the aisle and look!
  You'll find you'll do that forever!  Beautiful daughter too!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1172 on: October 20, 2008, 11:42:30 PM »

Nighty night, Dolce!  Sleep well.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1173 on: October 20, 2008, 11:44:34 PM »

I second that A-1. Happy Birthday, it's not 12:00 am here, yet.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1174 on: October 20, 2008, 11:44:50 PM »

Thanks! I don't have to do it for my 12yr old son, he does it for me and then runs back to me wanting every action figure in the store lol

I think it's very telling that she never once purchased anything for Caylee during the "31 days".. I really can't wait to see what is on those JCPenney statements!

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: October 20, 2008, 11:46:48 PM »

You know I have to laugh when there are comments attributed to another site without a link, I can almost guarantee it was posted at Websleuths, LOL.

Anyway, I read through the thread and they don't know any more than we do.  FWIW, why would Dante know, we've been told that Dante didn't even know Casey well and didn't like her.

It's probably not Casey but I'd still like to know why that station used that photo in their video.
Sorry Klaas, I am new and did post a link to the statement after the fact. I felt like adding to your website. Sorry if I didn't post the link and yes it was posted on WS. Correct Dante doesn't know anything but there was other talk about the picture that related to the post here of that. I don't feel very welcomed. Back to lurking...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: October 20, 2008, 11:46:49 PM »

I second that A-1. Happy Birthday, it's not 12:00 am here, yet.
Thank you!!!

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: October 20, 2008, 11:46:54 PM »

Thanks! I don't have to do it for my 12yr old son, he does it for me and then runs back to me wanting every action figure in the store lol

I think it's very telling that she never once purchased anything for Caylee during the "31 days".. I really can't wait to see what is on those JCPenney statements!
  Something's on them or Cindy would have shown a copy to the media, don't you think?
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: October 20, 2008, 11:48:05 PM »

Sorry Klaas, I am new and did post a link to the statement after the fact. I felt like adding to your website. Sorry if I didn't post the link and yes it was posted on WS. Correct Dante doesn't know anything but there was other talk about the picture that related to the post here of that. I don't feel very welcomed. Back to lurking...

Don't go back to lurking, that's no fun! I'm pretty new to posting as well after lurking for forever. I for one am glad you jumped in. Don't let tonight ruin your experience.

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: October 20, 2008, 11:49:36 PM »

Something's on them or Cindy would have shown a copy to the media, don't you think?

Yes I do! She was too quick to only want to offer up her receipts rather than the statements themselves.
Rob Dick posted on their forum that there is something incriminating that Casey purchased on those statements that has great significance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.