April 25, 2024, 12:03:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394139 times)
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1500 on: October 21, 2008, 11:24:22 AM »

I am excited that there is more evidence to be analyzed!

The letter posted from Lawson said no public documents until discovery is granted to the defense. Anyone know when that will happen? Shouldn't they already have it once an indictment happens?

P.S. This is probably a very STUPID question and I will probably slap my forhead when someone tells me- but what does IMO mean?

In my opinion...Jmo-Just my opinion....Imho-In my honest opinion..Smile

Thank you! and Thanks Murt!
yep- I slapped my forehead Smile

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: October 21, 2008, 11:26:12 AM »

So, the State's Attorney has issued a statement. I am wondering if they will not make the records that Baez requested public when released to Baez. On another note, whoever the new attorney is in the lead chair, he might have different advice for Casey. When they know what the State has, they will figure out what to do. I really don't think there is anything for us to " Understand " at this point. No matter what her version of the facts are, she is going to do some serious time and it is her lawyers job to advise her what the best course of action ( the least amount of time ) would be.     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: October 21, 2008, 11:26:14 AM »

Righ Now I cannnot go through the pictures but the ANYTHING BUT CLOTHES party was for this guys b-day...

He has 30 pics of that night here

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=18767246&albumId=1902504

Oh and MORNING MONKEYS AND WELCOME TO LOTS OF NEW MONKEYS!!!

I have been lurking a lot lately!

Hi mis...thanks for the link....and please come out of lurk mode!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: October 21, 2008, 11:26:46 AM »

Righ Now I cannnot go through the pictures but the ANYTHING BUT CLOTHES party was for this guys b-day...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=18767246&albumId=1902504

Morning & Thanks Misi!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1504 on: October 21, 2008, 11:26:48 AM »

Wooo Hooo....just got off the phone with ORNL.....they are expecting to recieve TODAY...more material to do forensics on.....they said it is *new* stuff from the car.......Des....

Good grief Destiny!!! How much *new stuff* can they keep finding?Maybe they should of had that fine toothed comb handy the first time...Excited anyway...

Remember....LE forensics team dismantled the whole back end/trunck of the car...really pissed Koby off...but nooks and crannies...and undercarriage... hold all kinds of goodies.....Des

One thing you will not be able to say is that LE didn't do their job right! I can only imagine what they are finding, body fluids that leaked through to parts unknown, plant material stuck in places she didn't even know existed. I really admire how the Florida LE has done their job. With a high profile case as this, I always have flash backs of JonBenet Ramsey!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: October 21, 2008, 11:26:51 AM »

Nasty, nasty boys, don't mean a thing

Oh you nasty boys

Nasty, nasty boys, don't ever change

Oh you nasty boys

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: October 21, 2008, 11:28:06 AM »

Wooo Hooo....just got off the phone with ORNL.....they are expecting to recieve TODAY...more material to do forensics on.....they said it is *new* stuff from the car.......Des....

Mornin monkeys!!!
Des-thanks a bunch!! You are the best!! 

who is ORNL?

I believe it is the Oak Ridge National Lab

Thanks Mammy, i wanted to know that too, Seeme!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: October 21, 2008, 11:28:53 AM »

I am excited that there is more evidence to be analyzed!

The letter posted from Lawson said no public documents until discovery is granted to the defense. Anyone know when that will happen? Shouldn't they already have it once an indictment happens?

P.S. This is probably a very STUPID question and I will probably slap my forhead when someone tells me- but what does IMO mean?

In my opinion...Jmo-Just my opinion....Imho-In my honest opinion..Smile

Thank you! and Thanks Murt!
yep- I slapped my forehead Smile

No worries..The only stupid question is one that isn't asked!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: October 21, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »

IMO there will soon be a 'gag order' issued.

Oh I hope NOT!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1509 on: October 21, 2008, 11:31:08 AM »

Someone brought up again last night about Casey burning the body. IMO (now I can use it too! Smile ) I really don't think so. I think she wanted gas cans for the gas period. She may have wanted to buy another gas can once she lost George's cans because she is a thief and has probably stolen gas by siphoning it from other cars in the past. Well, I wouldn't put it past her anyway.

I don't think she intended to abandon that car. Maybe she even wanted to burn the car.

But It is not easy to burn a body according to this article, many people give up and bury it

http://www.officer.com/web/online/Investigation/Burning-Evidence/18$33683

Smile Kerry

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: October 21, 2008, 11:31:52 AM »

Lawson Lamar
State Attorney
Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida

415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida  32801
(407) 836-2400

PRESS RELEASE

Danielle Tavernier
Public Information Officer
(407) 836-xxxx

October 21, 2008

State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony

In light of the decision of the Grand Jury to indict defendant Casey Marie Anthony in connection with the death of her child and lying to the police, the State of Florida late yesterday afternoon filed a Nolle Prosequi in case number 48-2008-CF-10925-O that charged the defendant with the Neglect of her Child.

The neglect charges were premised on the theory that her child, Caylee Marie, was still alive.  As the investigation progressed and it became clear that the evidence proved that the child was deceased, the State sought an indictment on the legally appropriate charges.

We remain prepared to proceed to trial on the charges in the indictment. 

While the State understands the importance of this information to the community, this office does not want to create the type of publicity that would lead to a change of venue.  Therefore, we will not comment further on the case itself. No calculation has or will be made on potential sentences if these charges result in convictions.

Remember, these charges are only allegations and do not constitute a proof of guilt. Ms. Anthony has the right to a trial by jury and is cloaked with the presumption of innocence.

Until legal discovery is disclosed to the defense, there are no public records.

seemeatthebeach ... this press release is a keeper.

Would you please provide the link to this press release.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: October 21, 2008, 11:33:02 AM »

IMO there will soon be a 'gag order' issued.

Oh I hope NOT!!!   

Like a gag order will ever stop this group of monkeys....

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: October 21, 2008, 11:33:22 AM »

So, the State's Attorney has issued a statement. I am wondering if they will not make the records that Baez requested public when released to Baez. On another note, whoever the new attorney is in the lead chair, he might have different advice for Casey. When they know what the State has, they will figure out what to do. I really don't think there is anything for us to " Understand " at this point. No matter what her version of the facts are, she is going to do some serious time and it is her lawyers job to advise her what the best course of action ( the least amount of time ) would be.     
Any discovery released to Baez would be released to the public unless the court felt it necessary to seal certain portions in order to preserve the integraty of the case.

MURT
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: October 21, 2008, 11:36:17 AM »

Someone brought up again last night about Casey burning the body. IMO (now I can use it too! Smile ) I really don't think so. I think she wanted gas cans for the gas period. She may have wanted to buy another gas can once she lost George's cans because she is a thief and has probably stolen gas by siphoning it from other cars in the past. Well, I wouldn't put it past her anyway.

I don't think she intended to abandon that car. Maybe she even wanted to burn the car.

But It is not easy to burn a body according to this article, many people give up and bury it

Well remember the marine that burned the pregnant marine and all they found left was the childs little hand? He did it in his own backyard too.There wasn't much left at all as I recall...

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: October 21, 2008, 11:36:27 AM »

Thank you.

Janet

Janet email Murt and he will email you the letter
M2kfl@aol.com

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1515 on: October 21, 2008, 11:37:10 AM »

PS some of you may have to copy the whole http string and paste in your browser due to the $ sign in this link.

Smile Kerry

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: October 21, 2008, 11:37:21 AM »

Anyone know who this guy is?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1517 on: October 21, 2008, 11:38:02 AM »

Lawson Lamar
State Attorney
Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida

415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida  32801
(407) 836-2400

PRESS RELEASE

Danielle Tavernier
Public Information Officer
(407) 836-xxxx

October 21, 2008

State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony

In light of the decision of the Grand Jury to indict defendant Casey Marie Anthony in connection with the death of her child and lying to the police, the State of Florida late yesterday afternoon filed a Nolle Prosequi in case number 48-2008-CF-10925-O that charged the defendant with the Neglect of her Child.

The neglect charges were premised on the theory that her child, Caylee Marie, was still alive.  As the investigation progressed and it became clear that the evidence proved that the child was deceased, the State sought an indictment on the legally appropriate charges.

We remain prepared to proceed to trial on the charges in the indictment. 

While the State understands the importance of this information to the community, this office does not want to create the type of publicity that would lead to a change of venue.  Therefore, we will not comment further on the case itself. No calculation has or will be made on potential sentences if these charges result in convictions.

Remember, these charges are only allegations and do not constitute a proof of guilt. Ms. Anthony has the right to a trial by jury and is cloaked with the presumption of innocence.

Until legal discovery is disclosed to the defense, there are no public records.

Thank you.

Janet

The press release was sent to me in an e-mail from their press office.

MURT
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: October 21, 2008, 11:41:58 AM »

]
From reading the text messages,it does sound to me like she had some type of job.In the text messages,someone was texting asking others(and Casey?)about their availibility,telling them what to wear,telling them when to show up.I have no idea but it sounds like one main person directing the others on where the"job"is at any given time.

Great Catch!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: October 21, 2008, 11:42:17 AM »

[/color]
I guess I'm crazy. noone else thinks she looks like Annie D's Friend? Look at those cheeks!

To me it looks like an image of Amy Winehouse and her jailed boyfriend,kissing.Casey probably had this pic on one of her photo sites.
I don't think that is Amy Whinehouse. Her nose is really bigger than that. The girl in the picture on the left does seem to have the same nose and hair. Also the guy is alot better looking even at the side than Amy's hubby/boyfriend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.