April 16, 2024, 01:08:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393340 times)
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1760 on: October 21, 2008, 02:33:21 PM »

OK, That's a blunt in his belly button, right? RIGHT? That is exactly what it looks like to me. I wonder, when they smoked it, if everyone realized he had just uncorked it from his nasty bellybutton?

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1761 on: October 21, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »

Just called LP and passed the LA phone # and mssg on to him...he;s chacking it out...also doesn't know where Lee is.....Des

Good job Des!  Did LP give you an update on how many of his Bounty Hunters would be joining the TES search in FL?  Also give him a big thank you for his address to viewers on NG last night in regards to TES donations.  What a sweet man. 

Sorry didn't ask...everyone is trying to find Lee at this point....Des

I understand completely. 

Wow..incriminating photo of Lee...what a rat!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1762 on: October 21, 2008, 02:35:35 PM »

I'm back Dolce!  Had to take quick shower!  Have errands to run too but I'm a SM addict now!  LOL!!
Great to hear!!  I love reading everyones posts, especially the really new monkeys as they always seem to bring a fresh perspective to the board!
With so many people working on this case JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE is a reality for sure!
  Maybe you can help me?  I'm interested in Dante and wondering what's up with him?  Is there any link to an interview with him?  Seems like nothing has been said about him and I'm wondering if I missed something along the way?  TIA

nothing from LE interview with Dante yet. May be included in trial. ???

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: October 21, 2008, 02:36:43 PM »

I'm back Dolce!  Had to take quick shower!  Have errands to run too but I'm a SM addict now!  LOL!!
Great to hear!!  I love reading everyones posts, especially the really new monkeys as they always seem to bring a fresh perspective to the board!
With so many people working on this case JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE is a reality for sure!
  Maybe you can help me?  I'm interested in Dante and wondering what's up with him?  Is there any link to an interview with him?  Seems like nothing has been said about him and I'm wondering if I missed something along the way?  TIA
I do not recall Dante having an interview that was released.  Not saying his interview was with held as I am not sure if he was ever questioned.  WESH Orlando and Channel 9 Orlando have kept all the documents within a designated "Caylee Anthony" area.  I would look there or on Docstoc.com as many Monkeys have saved transcripts to it under the search of "Caylee Anthony". 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: October 21, 2008, 02:37:59 PM »

Alligators rarely attack a human, unlike shown in movies, unless you have food such as McDonalds or a doggy, have endangered their offspring, or stepped on them (golfers do that allot in thick brush down here).  They are a curious animal but do react to quick movement.  I fell in a lake as a child that had alligators in it, I was kyacking with family.  My gut reaction was to kick and scream, but my father yelled out to me to stay completely still and allow my brother to pick me back up into the boat.  I followed his direction and an alligator that was less than 10 yards from the boat did not even move in my direction.
Interesting stuff about the gators.

It sure is!  No way would I be kayaking in a lake or any other body of water with alligators in it!!
Hey!  I was like 12..LOL  Any body of water in FL has the possibility of an alligator residing in it.  Even a pool!  LOL 
[/quote]
Here in NY, we only have them in the sewer's...j/k
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: October 21, 2008, 02:39:14 PM »

OK, That's a blunt in his belly button, right? RIGHT? That is exactly what it looks like to me. I wonder, when they smoked it, if everyone realized he had just uncorked it from his nasty bellybutton?
Yuck!  I sure hope he got a discount on his "Orlando" tatoo!  Not a very good "r" IMO!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1766 on: October 21, 2008, 02:40:04 PM »

Here in NY, we only have them in the sewer's...j/k
That gives a whole new meaning to the name "Buttmunch"

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: October 21, 2008, 02:41:20 PM »

I do not recall Dante having an interview that was released.  Not saying his interview was with held as I am not sure if he was ever questioned.  WESH Orlando and Channel 9 Orlando have kept all the documents within a designated "Caylee Anthony" area.  I would look there or on Docstoc.com as many Monkeys have saved transcripts to it under the search of "Caylee Anthony". 
  Tks!  May be held with Annie's interview for court preceedings.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1768 on: October 21, 2008, 02:42:22 PM »

Des...
has LP ever said anything on what the female body guard has to say regarding her stay with Casey?  Everything points to her knowing something (whether obtained illegally or not).  WOULD LP ever be able to comment on this?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: October 21, 2008, 02:42:34 PM »

Yuck!  I sure hope he got a discount on his "Orlando" tatoo!  Not a very good "r" IMO!

uum, that is not in his belly button, the metal (ring??) is lower. Unless he has 2 belly buttons. A-hem.

I remember you, Caylee.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1770 on: October 21, 2008, 02:43:06 PM »

Morning to you Dolce!
Hello!  Stop hiding Monkey!   

Morning Dolce - how do you post a gif file from your computer onto this board without a line showing up under it ?  See here's what happens when I post one:

I am unfamiliar with a "gif", that would be more of a Klaas question...or one of our many savvy computer professionals.  OF taught me how to post net images.  Other than that I am lucky my posts even post!   
Gif stands for Graphic Interface Format. It is used for animations and icons. It is one of the oldest graphic formats around.

MURT
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1771 on: October 21, 2008, 02:43:47 PM »

Tks!  May be held with Annie's interview for court preceedings.
Very strong possibility.  GnM hinted at that too... (GnM = GoodnMad)

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1772 on: October 21, 2008, 02:44:50 PM »

uum, that is not in his belly button, the metal (ring??) is lower. Unless he has 2 belly buttons. A-hem.

I am so blind!

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: October 21, 2008, 02:45:46 PM »

Her one friend Krista (I think was her name.) from the first call from jail.... she must be a normal, nice girl with no hang up's or issues like the rest of KC's friends.  The reason why I say that is... I haven't seen one picture of her.  She seems like a "respectable" young lady.  All the so called friends in the pictures are all interested in one thing... being low life losers, having mommy and daddy pay for everything.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: October 21, 2008, 02:46:01 PM »

Terence M. Lenamon,"AV" rated, Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer. All State and Federal Criminal Matters. Death Qualified, Florida Supreme Court. Lenamon & Walsh, P.A., 2307 S. Douglas Road, Suite 401, Miami, FL 33145; (305)444-7700; www.Lenamonandwalsh.com.

His wife, Gloria Moschella, is a prosecutor for the State of Florida and has been for 12 years. Both graduated from Nova University in Ft. Lauderdale.  Nova is an ok school, but I think most attorneys might agree that it's not a top notch school.
Would this not be a conflict of interests?  Even if she is not on the case she could still obtain information by snooping.
THis is actually common with couples who are attys. The bar association has strict ethics rules. I would think that she would not want to blow the case by snooping around and he would not want to blow it either by giving out information that could get him disbarred or worse.

MURT
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: October 21, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »

I am so blind!

Probably from staring at this guy's belly button. Ick.

I remember you, Caylee.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1776 on: October 21, 2008, 02:47:13 PM »

]
From reading the text messages,it does sound to me like she had some type of job.In the text messages,someone was texting asking others(and Casey?)about their availibility,telling them what to wear,telling them when to show up.I have no idea but it sounds like one main person directing the others on where the"job"is at any given time.

Great Catch!!!

IIRC, that info was not in a text message but in an e-mail that Casey supposedly FAKED to make it look like she worked at Universal. Very elaborate lie.

just clarifying by showing the notorious faked e-mail from here http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf pg 299

Thanks goodnmad.

Janet
They also talked about this in text messages.If I could figure out how to get the text messages where this is talked about on here,I will post it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: October 21, 2008, 02:48:04 PM »

It looks like some kind of joke, eh hemmm , not sure how to phrase this......like a fake male member(?) hanging over the box. Maybe I just have a dirty mind 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: October 21, 2008, 02:50:46 PM »

Lee's phone probably rings 24/7. Crank calls. Yelling calls. Stupid ppl calls.
Accusation calls.
He is probably feeling stalked and harassed. I would be angry too. 
Doubt if he gets any " nice  " calls any more on that number.
.. Justice will happen regardless. The State of Florida has to prove their case and I really hope they have that strong case and they don't violate her rights where some technical thing happens. She is in jail, isn't going anywhere. Except to court. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1779 on: October 21, 2008, 02:51:22 PM »

Terence M. Lenamon,"AV" rated, Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer. All State and Federal Criminal Matters. Death Qualified, Florida Supreme Court. Lenamon & Walsh, P.A., 2307 S. Douglas Road, Suite 401, Miami, FL 33145; (305)444-7700; www.Lenamonandwalsh.com.

His wife, Gloria Moschella, is a prosecutor for the State of Florida and has been for 12 years. Both graduated from Nova University in Ft. Lauderdale.  Nova is an ok school, but I think most attorneys might agree that it's not a top notch school.
Would this not be a conflict of interests?  Even if she is not on the case she could still obtain information by snooping.
THis is actually common with couples who are attys. The bar association has strict ethics rules. I would think that she would not want to blow the case by snooping around and he would not want to blow it either by giving out information that could get him disbarred or worse.

MURT
Even given that, maybe I am too sceptical of everything, I would be aposed to this if I was the prosecuting attorney for this case.  I get that their are rules, but I also understand that some people belive in "tit for tat" and "bending the rules"......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.