April 16, 2024, 05:17:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 393288 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1780 on: October 21, 2008, 02:52:02 PM »

OK, That's a blunt in his belly button, right? RIGHT? That is exactly what it looks like to me. I wonder, when they smoked it, if everyone realized he had just uncorked it from his nasty bellybutton?
Yuck!  I sure hope he got a discount on his "Orlando" tatoo!  Not a very good "r" IMO!

uum, that is not in his belly button, the metal (ring??) is lower. Unless he has 2 belly buttons. A-hem.

It looks like some kind of joke, eh hemmm , not sure how to phrase this......like a fake male member(?) hanging over the box. Maybe I just have a dirty mind 

Joke is a good word for it. I am an advocate for clothes. Clothes clothes for everyone. Yes, even , George Clooney. Clothes are our friends. Ah, I love clothes.

I remember you, Caylee.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: October 21, 2008, 02:52:04 PM »

OK, That's a blunt in his belly button, right? RIGHT? That is exactly what it looks like to me. I wonder, when they smoked it, if everyone realized he had just uncorked it from his nasty bellybutton?
Yuck!  I sure hope he got a discount on his "Orlando" tatoo!  Not a very good "r" IMO!

uum, that is not in his belly button, the metal (ring??) is lower. Unless he has 2 belly buttons. A-hem.

It looks like some kind of joke, eh hemmm , not sure how to phrase this......like a fake male member(?) hanging over the box. Maybe I just have a dirty mind 
  TMI!  LOL!
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: October 21, 2008, 02:52:19 PM »

I'm back Dolce!  Had to take quick shower!  Have errands to run too but I'm a SM addict now!  LOL!!
Great to hear!!  I love reading everyones posts, especially the really new monkeys as they always seem to bring a fresh perspective to the board!
With so many people working on this case JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE is a reality for sure!
  Maybe you can help me?  I'm interested in Dante and wondering what's up with him?  Is there any link to an interview with him?  Seems like nothing has been said about him and I'm wondering if I missed something along the way?  TIA

He answered a bunch of questions on WS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71741

I'm pretty sure he did say he was interviewed.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: October 21, 2008, 02:53:38 PM »

It just erks me to no end!In my opinion,there is not one good looking man in any of these pictures yet all these girls are hanging all over them and only God knows what else.It's unbelievable to me!I wonder how many of these people's parents are also getting a clue as to what their offspring does on weekends..Choir practice? I don't think so!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1784 on: October 21, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »

My guess is he took a wooden drumstick and cut it. The ring is attached to the carton and not to his body, to keep it and the drumstick in place.

MURT
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1785 on: October 21, 2008, 02:54:15 PM »

Lee's phone probably rings 24/7. Crank calls. Yelling calls. Stupid ppl calls.
Accusation calls.
He is probably feeling stalked and harassed. I would be angry too. 
Doubt if he gets any " nice  " calls any more on that number.
.. Justice will happen regardless. The State of Florida has to prove their case and I really hope they have that strong case and they don't violate her rights where some technical thing happens. She is in jail, isn't going anywhere. Except to court. 

Personally I think he enjoys the attention.  If he wanted to he could have the phone company impliment the "Privacy ID" onto his phone where all callers must identify themselves and be aproved prior to the call going through.  He could also ask for a change of number, not posted the number to begin with, take the phone off the hook, or maybe just not being a dumbass would have worked too....either way I think Lee is just as bad as the rest of them.  Only in it for the money to purchase little Vadar "action figures"..dolls.

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: October 21, 2008, 02:54:32 PM »

Anyone know when they're going to search that area where the guy said he saw car like Casey's with woman in straw hat and sunglasses?  Maybe Murt could find out?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: October 21, 2008, 02:54:58 PM »

Harrel Franklin Braddy  - The death penality is too good for this monster.

I think they should throw him to the alligators...bastard!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: October 21, 2008, 02:55:58 PM »

So is seems that KC would have killed her daughter on her own and then, if she needed help in disposing, the one person most likely she would call to help her would be her brother.  Any body track his time from the 16th to the 27th?  Anyone know what he does for a living?  Did he graduate or go to college?  Have a degree?
Wonder if LE has his credit card statements/receipts.
TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: October 21, 2008, 02:56:09 PM »

I must have been a very sheltered child cause back in my day we did have parties like that...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1790 on: October 21, 2008, 02:56:46 PM »

WOW 

Is no one else concerned that he is wearing a BudLight box as briefs and is drinking a Miller?? 

Just another conflict of interest.........

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1791 on: October 21, 2008, 02:57:24 PM »

Terence M. Lenamon,"AV" rated, Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer. All State and Federal Criminal Matters. Death Qualified, Florida Supreme Court. Lenamon & Walsh, P.A., 2307 S. Douglas Road, Suite 401, Miami, FL 33145; (305)444-7700; www.Lenamonandwalsh.com.

His wife, Gloria Moschella, is a prosecutor for the State of Florida and has been for 12 years. Both graduated from Nova University in Ft. Lauderdale.  Nova is an ok school, but I think most attorneys might agree that it's not a top notch school.
Would this not be a conflict of interests?  Even if she is not on the case she could still obtain information by snooping.
THis is actually common with couples who are attys. The bar association has strict ethics rules. I would think that she would not want to blow the case by snooping around and he would not want to blow it either by giving out information that could get him disbarred or worse.

MURT
Even given that, maybe I am too sceptical of everything, I would be aposed to this if I was the prosecuting attorney for this case.  I get that their are rules, but I also understand that some people belive in "tit for tat" and "bending the rules"......
I guess we will see how this all plays out before the trial. I would think that if enough people brought this to the attention of Nancy Grace and the other media talking heads, that it would get looked into. At the least, the wife would be given a stern warning by her higher ups.

MURT
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: October 21, 2008, 02:57:46 PM »

Just called LP and passed the LA phone # and mssg on to him...he;s chacking it out...also doesn't know where Lee is.....Des

Good job Des!  Did LP give you an update on how many of his Bounty Hunters would be joining the TES search in FL?  Also give him a big thank you for his address to viewers on NG last night in regards to TES donations.  What a sweet man. 

Sorry didn't ask...everyone is trying to find Lee at this point....Des

what does that mean?  EVERYONE?  Who is everyone?? Are you implying that LE doesn't know where he is??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1793 on: October 21, 2008, 02:59:01 PM »

I called the number and listened to the message.  Lee is such a drama queen dou***bag! 
Ohhhh, I'm skeered he's gonna file a civil suit against me for calling!

Lisa
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: October 21, 2008, 03:00:10 PM »

He$$ no! he needs the carbs!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: October 21, 2008, 03:00:17 PM »

Terence M. Lenamon,"AV" rated, Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer. All State and Federal Criminal Matters. Death Qualified, Florida Supreme Court. Lenamon & Walsh, P.A., 2307 S. Douglas Road, Suite 401, Miami, FL 33145; (305)444-7700; www.Lenamonandwalsh.com.

His wife, Gloria Moschella, is a prosecutor for the State of Florida and has been for 12 years. Both graduated from Nova University in Ft. Lauderdale.  Nova is an ok school, but I think most attorneys might agree that it's not a top notch school.
Would this not be a conflict of interests?  Even if she is not on the case she could still obtain information by snooping.
THis is actually common with couples who are attys. The bar association has strict ethics rules. I would think that she would not want to blow the case by snooping around and he would not want to blow it either by giving out information that could get him disbarred or worse.

MURT
Even given that, maybe I am too sceptical of everything, I would be aposed to this if I was the prosecuting attorney for this case.  I get that their are rules, but I also understand that some people belive in "tit for tat" and "bending the rules"......
I guess we will see how this all plays out before the trial. I would think that if enough people brought this to the attention of Nancy Grace and the other media talking heads, that it would get looked into. At the least, the wife would be given a stern warning by her higher ups.

MURT

Maybe we monkeys should bring this to Nancy's attention?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: October 21, 2008, 03:00:27 PM »

Anyone know when they're going to search that area where the guy said he saw car like Casey's with woman in straw hat and sunglasses?  Maybe Murt could find out?
As soon as I get a call from a cliant, I am going down to the Manheim auction to pick up some cars. While I am there, I am going to find out which auction the witness works at and attempt to contact him. I also know personnel in Manheim management and will try and find out how and when they are going to search. SOS has already done a search of that area.

I have photos at my photobucket site as well as video on my Ustream site regarding on the search that has already been done.

MURT
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1797 on: October 21, 2008, 03:00:46 PM »

WOW 

Is no one else concerned that he is wearing a BudLight box as briefs and is drinking a Miller?? 

Oh banana's I messed the post up!!  Should look like this...sorry guys!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1798 on: October 21, 2008, 03:02:27 PM »

Lee's phone probably rings 24/7. Crank calls. Yelling calls. Stupid ppl calls.
Accusation calls.
He is probably feeling stalked and harassed. I would be angry too. 
Doubt if he gets any " nice  " calls any more on that number.
.. Justice will happen regardless. The State of Florida has to prove their case and I really hope they have that strong case and they don't violate her rights where some technical thing happens. She is in jail, isn't going anywhere. Except to court. 

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. He's staying away from the circus and still getting harassed for it. I don't agree with some of the things Lee has done ie DNA and polygraph, but he's also not buying in with his parents either. You all remember the mob mentality that went on outside his parents home and in the forums too. We have mods to help control things, but there are some real nut cases out there that would probably consider themselves the Hand of God by doing harm to him and his parents. If I were in his shoes, I'd be staying out of the lime light too and hiding! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: October 21, 2008, 03:02:28 PM »

WOW 

Oh banana's I messed the post up!!  Should look like this...sorry guys!

I messed it up too, I said He$$ NO! He needs the carbs....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.