March 28, 2024, 04:20:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391130 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: October 21, 2008, 03:03:06 PM »

Terence M. Lenamon,"AV" rated, Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer. All State and Federal Criminal Matters. Death Qualified, Florida Supreme Court. Lenamon & Walsh, P.A., 2307 S. Douglas Road, Suite 401, Miami, FL 33145; (305)444-7700; www.Lenamonandwalsh.com.

His wife, Gloria Moschella, is a prosecutor for the State of Florida and has been for 12 years. Both graduated from Nova University in Ft. Lauderdale.  Nova is an ok school, but I think most attorneys might agree that it's not a top notch school.

I am always suspicious that justice for the victim could be compromised when the defence has political, personal and professional connections with the prosecution ... district attorney's office.

If Michael Walsh is the attorney who will be representing Casey Anthony in the first degree murder charge and ... he is in partnership with the husband of prosecutor for the State of Florida ...

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Murder Case Developments
Aired October 16, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, here`s the situation. When I was back there, there was nobody there qualified to try a murder case of this magnitude. And that`s why they had brought in Mr. Walsh (ph) -- I believe his name is Mike Walsh -- from Miami because, you know, three years -- most states require five years, as Florida does. And that was discussed on several occasions. This sounds like another mistake by Todd Black or Todd Bunch or whatever his name is.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

'Verdict with Dan Abrams' for Wednesday, July 30
Read the transcript to the Wednesday show
updated 9:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., July. 31, 2008

Guest: Chrystia Freeland, Roy Sekoff, Michael Walsh, Pam Bondi, Clint Van Zandt, Kim Serafin, Tucker Carlson

MICHAEL WALSH, CASEY ANTHONY‘S ATTORNEY: ....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25950531/

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Photos Show Missing Toddler's Mom Partying After She Disappears
Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MICHAEL WALSH, CO-COUNSEL FOR CASEY ANTHONY: ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,394286,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1801 on: October 21, 2008, 03:03:18 PM »

Terence M. Lenamon,"AV" rated, Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer. All State and Federal Criminal Matters. Death Qualified, Florida Supreme Court. Lenamon & Walsh, P.A., 2307 S. Douglas Road, Suite 401, Miami, FL 33145; (305)444-7700; www.Lenamonandwalsh.com.

His wife, Gloria Moschella, is a prosecutor for the State of Florida and has been for 12 years. Both graduated from Nova University in Ft. Lauderdale.  Nova is an ok school, but I think most attorneys might agree that it's not a top notch school.
Would this not be a conflict of interests?  Even if she is not on the case she could still obtain information by snooping.
THis is actually common with couples who are attys. The bar association has strict ethics rules. I would think that she would not want to blow the case by snooping around and he would not want to blow it either by giving out information that could get him disbarred or worse.

MURT
Even given that, maybe I am too sceptical of everything, I would be aposed to this if I was the prosecuting attorney for this case.  I get that their are rules, but I also understand that some people belive in "tit for tat" and "bending the rules"......
I guess we will see how this all plays out before the trial. I would think that if enough people brought this to the attention of Nancy Grace and the other media talking heads, that it would get looked into. At the least, the wife would be given a stern warning by her higher ups.

MURT

Maybe we monkeys should bring this to Nancy's attention?
I would suggest that not only monkeys, but members of ALL the other discussion sites. Those who are members of WS and the other sites should try and contact NG and the other talking heads to press them on this.

MURT
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1802 on: October 21, 2008, 03:04:11 PM »

OK, That's a blunt in his belly button, right? RIGHT? That is exactly what it looks like to me. I wonder, when they smoked it, if everyone realized he had just uncorked it from his nasty bellybutton?
Yuck!  I sure hope he got a discount on his "Orlando" tatoo!  Not a very good "r" IMO!

uum, that is not in his belly button, the metal (ring??) is lower. Unless he has 2 belly buttons. A-hem.

It looks like some kind of joke, eh hemmm , not sure how to phrase this......like a fake male member(?) hanging over the box. Maybe I just have a dirty mind 

It's his keys folks!!! No place else to put them!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1803 on: October 21, 2008, 03:04:27 PM »

Anyone know when they're going to search that area where the guy said he saw car like Casey's with woman in straw hat and sunglasses?  Maybe Murt could find out?
As soon as I get a call from a cliant, I am going down to the Manheim auction to pick up some cars. While I am there, I am going to find out which auction the witness works at and attempt to contact him. I also know personnel in Manheim management and will try and find out how and when they are going to search. SOS has already done a search of that area.

I have photos at my photobucket site as well as video on my Ustream site regarding on the search that has already been done.

MURT

Murt - did I read somewhere that searchers have declared that area "cleared"?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: October 21, 2008, 03:06:21 PM »

With all these sexual pictures/conduct of KC and the crowd she hangs with and is attracted to, makes me think if they use protection.  Geez, we know that KC obviously had a miscarriage with one, had a baby with another(no wonder why they don't know who the father is = orgy's). She was probably pregnant more than once/twice because life apparently doesn't mean to much to her.  She can say all she wants, words are great, but watch the actions.  It's no wonder LE were questing STD's.  HIV??
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1805 on: October 21, 2008, 03:07:37 PM »

I would suggest that not only monkeys, but members of ALL the other discussion sites. Those who are members of WS and the other sites should try and contact NG and the other talking heads to press them on this.

MURT

Do your thing fellow Monkeys....I have already sent mine in.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/newstips.html

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1806 on: October 21, 2008, 03:09:17 PM »

With all these sexual pictures/conduct of KC and the crowd she hangs with and is attracted to, makes me think if they use protection.  Geez, we know that KC obviously had a miscarriage with one, had a baby with another(no wonder why they don't know who the father is = orgy's). She was probably pregnant more than once/twice because life apparently doesn't mean to much to her.  She can say all she wants, words are great, but watch the actions.  It's no wonder LE were questing STD's.  HIV??

I'm betting she had to visit the Gyn quite a bit, seeing as how she did not like condoms and had multiple partners!

Lisa
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1807 on: October 21, 2008, 03:09:46 PM »

Anyone know when they're going to search that area where the guy said he saw car like Casey's with woman in straw hat and sunglasses?  Maybe Murt could find out?
As soon as I get a call from a cliant, I am going down to the Manheim auction to pick up some cars. While I am there, I am going to find out which auction the witness works at and attempt to contact him. I also know personnel in Manheim management and will try and find out how and when they are going to search. SOS has already done a search of that area.

I have photos at my photobucket site as well as video on my Ustream site regarding on the search that has already been done.

MURT

Murt - did I read somewhere that searchers have declared that area "cleared"?
I have not seen anything that stated TES searched or cleared the site. Kilgator and the volunteer from SOS searched the area for half the morning and did not turn up anything noteworthy. It would have been an obvious place for TES and LE to check out due to it being close to the airport and convenient for Casey to do whatever she did with Caylee.

MURT
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: October 21, 2008, 03:12:15 PM »

Tater,

I might need to get my reading glasses changed, but I swear I don't see a person on that couch. 

I don't either.  I thought it was my eyes.

I see someone's calf and feet.  Looks like they are laying face down.  Sorry to jump in, I am trying to catch up. Smile
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: October 21, 2008, 03:13:06 PM »

MURT

Do your thing fellow Monkeys....I have already sent mine in.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/newstips.html

Thankyou Dolce and Murt! Done...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1810 on: October 21, 2008, 03:13:18 PM »

DID Mine.....
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1811 on: October 21, 2008, 03:13:24 PM »

Lee's phone probably rings 24/7. Crank calls. Yelling calls. Stupid ppl calls.
Accusation calls.
He is probably feeling stalked and harassed. I would be angry too. 
Doubt if he gets any " nice  " calls any more on that number.
.. Justice will happen regardless. The State of Florida has to prove their case and I really hope they have that strong case and they don't violate her rights where some technical thing happens. She is in jail, isn't going anywhere. Except to court. 

Kat-Gram...then why didn't he just cancel that #
?....easy enough to do...no...Lee *chose* to keep that # active....why?.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ILoveTeaching85
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1812 on: October 21, 2008, 03:14:49 PM »

I'm betting she had to visit the Gyn quite a bit, seeing as how she did not like condoms and had multiple partners!

Lisa

In my opinion, KC didn't visit the Gyn. KC has an invincible mentality. She probably thought she could have sex without a condom  and not get pregnant or obtain a STD. Just like she thought she could kill her child and not get caught.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: October 21, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »

Tater,

I might need to get my reading glasses changed, but I swear I don't see a person on that couch. 

I don't either.  I thought it was my eyes.

I see someone's calf and feet.  Looks like they are laying face down.  Sorry to jump in, I am trying to catch up. Smile

Yikes!!It was a boo boo Shasta....Skip the next page,lol..It was my bad...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: October 21, 2008, 03:15:56 PM »

Your post brings to my mind the possibility of Casey having obtained the chloroform from an acquaintance or friend who possibly uses it to perform illegal abortions? I know this is an outside chance but came to mind when you mentioned the loose behavior.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: October 21, 2008, 03:16:24 PM »

So is seems that KC would have killed her daughter on her own and then, if she needed help in disposing, the one person most likely she would call to help her would be her brother.  Any body track his time from the 16th to the 27th?  Anyone know what he does for a living?  Did he graduate or go to college?  Have a degree?
Wonder if LE has his credit card statements/receipts.

I agree and ... that is why I suspect that Lee Anthonys refusal to take a DNA and a lie detector test has everything to do with his participation in the disposal of his niece's remains.

Janet

_______

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: October 21, 2008, 03:16:47 PM »

I went over to WS and snipped this
from a David who lives at Sawgrass :

I do not know Casey nor do I ever recall seeing her here at Sawgrass. I have lived here for just under one year and am close enough that I see 210 every day when I walk outside.

The one thing I can say about the vibe and this is just my opinion. It seems no one ever looked here even once she was reported missing. Now I know the police did the proper follow up with the property manager and other on site personell, but there was no effort by the family. It took one week before the first Caylee is missing poster was seen in our complex. It was a large volunteer group that eventually came out and posted the flyers everywhere. There has been no additional effort made since that time.
What was most striking about this to me is that if someone loses a pet here, there is an immediate effort to find that pet. I was just surprised especially with living as close as I do to 210 that someone would have put forth more of an effort from the family to find this child.
Originally Posted by DavidK
Interesting. As Casey was in jail right away, it's not as if Geo and Cindy had to stay home and guard her. " Knock on every door ", who said that ?
Lee probably has a private cell phone number to keep in touch with the ppl he wants to talk to. Or, he is making arrangements to sell his childhood photos and memories to a network.   
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: October 21, 2008, 03:17:38 PM »

Lee's phone probably rings 24/7. Crank calls. Yelling calls. Stupid ppl calls.
Accusation calls.
He is probably feeling stalked and harassed. I would be angry too. 
Doubt if he gets any " nice  " calls any more on that number.
.. Justice will happen regardless. The State of Florida has to prove their case and I really hope they have that strong case and they don't violate her rights where some technical thing happens. She is in jail, isn't going anywhere. Except to court. 

Kat-Gram...then why didn't he just cancel that #
?....easy enough to do...no...Lee *chose* to keep that # active....why?.....Des

The outside chance someone would send him a buck?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: October 21, 2008, 03:17:45 PM »

Would this not be a conflict of interests?  Even if she is not on the case she could still obtain information by snooping.
THis is actually common with couples who are attys. The bar association has strict ethics rules. I would think that she would not want to blow the case by snooping around and he would not want to blow it either by giving out information that could get him disbarred or worse.

MURT

I'm not sure how common the name Moschella is in the US.  I just emailed someone that I know and her maiden name is Moschella.  I'm waiting to hear back from her.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1819 on: October 21, 2008, 03:18:12 PM »

Lisa

In my opinion, KC didn't visit the Gyn. KC has an invincible mentality. She probably thought she could have sex without a condom  and not get pregnant or obtain a STD. Just like she thought she could kill her child and not get caught.
I am like Casey..had virgin conception... 

I do not see her going to a gyno as it would cost money and it might give Cindy the clue that she was "getting around".  Cindy's brother Rick had to clue her in that Casey was preggo...what a family!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.