April 26, 2024, 05:58:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 394286 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1820 on: October 21, 2008, 03:23:14 PM »

Besides her family.  I honestly can't picture anyone/friend, consoling KC.  Even the things she had admitted to, why would you want to be friends with someone like that?  yuck.  How do you say, oh poor kc don't listen to the world.  You know your innocent, ignore them facts.  Facts = circumstantial events.... I guess I'll have to keep that in mind. NOT... lol
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1821 on: October 21, 2008, 03:24:10 PM »

Did anyone else find it amazingly uncanny that the Harrel Franklin Braddy case had so many similarities to the KC case???  Mom was stuffed in the trunk of the car and the child was left for the alligators.  What the judge had to say when sentencing made me chill, as it sounds so much like this case.....'The defendant . . . caused this 5-year-old to die, alone in the wilderness, and to be mutilated by monsters of the swamp,'' Circuit Judge Leonard E. Glick wrote in his sentencing order. ``Adults are supposed to protect children from monsters; they are not supposed to be the monsters themselves.''
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1822 on: October 21, 2008, 03:24:23 PM »

Wooo Hooo....just got off the phone with ORNL.....they are expecting to recieve TODAY...more material to do forensics on.....they said it is *new* stuff from the car.......Des....

Good grief Destiny!!! How much *new stuff* can they keep finding?Maybe they should of had that fine toothed comb handy the first time...Excited anyway...
OT for a quick second...Tater,I just want you to know how much I enjoy all these little gif images and....that I stole every one of them from you lol

Glad you like them.That's how I get them too..>>

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: October 21, 2008, 03:24:53 PM »

I would suggest that not only monkeys, but members of ALL the other discussion sites. Those who are members of WS and the other sites should try and contact NG and the other talking heads to press them on this.

MURT

Do your thing fellow Monkeys....I have already sent mine in.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/newstips.html

Thankyou Dolce and Murt! Done...

Thank you for contacting CNN. This email is to notify you that your news tip has been received and will be reviewed in a timely manner.  You will be contacted if the news tip is valid and we need further information and verification.

We appreciate your news tip and thank you for choosing CNN as your breaking news source.   

Sincerely,

CNN Viewer Communications Management
"CNN, The Most Trusted Name In News"

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: October 21, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »

Who do you think KC was closest to in her life? And why that person?

Blaze

I do not know if the word would be "close" but ... I believe that Casey Anthony was very dependent on her parents and her brother in "every" way.  Casey could not be trusted.  She lied to her family and ... she stole from them yet ... they continued to love her unconditionly ... they continued to shield her from taking personally responsibility.

Think about it.  No friend or extended member of the family have step forward in Casey's support.  Obviously ... she has burned bridges with her deceptive ways but has alway had the assurance her family would not forsake her.

If George, Cindy and Lee ... out of "tough love"  ... would disassociate themselves from Casey until the truth regarding Caylee is revealed ... I believe Casey may break.

Out of love for Caylee Marie ... out of love for Casey ... the shielding and abetting of this family has to come to an end!!!

IMO

Janet
Janet... very well put.  Thank you for your response. Smile
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1825 on: October 21, 2008, 03:26:48 PM »

Wouldn't it be something if KC had also searched some of the cases this attorney did and have gotten the idea about the trunk, alligators...etc from this case?  Maybe she gave this attorney's name to JB???
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: October 21, 2008, 03:27:43 PM »

Wooo Hooo....just got off the phone with ORNL.....they are expecting to recieve TODAY...more material to do forensics on.....they said it is *new* stuff from the car.......Des....

Good grief Destiny!!! How much *new stuff* can they keep finding?Maybe they should of had that fine toothed comb handy the first time...Excited anyway...
OT for a quick second...Tater,I just want you to know how much I enjoy all these little gif images and....that I stole every one of them from you lol

Glad you like them.That's how I get them too..>>

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: October 21, 2008, 03:27:50 PM »

Righ Now I cannnot go through the pictures but the ANYTHING BUT CLOTHES party was for this guys b-day...

He has 30 pics of that night here

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=18767246&albumId=1902504

Oh and MORNING MONKEYS AND WELCOME TO LOTS OF NEW MONKEYS!!!

I have been lurking a lot lately!

Hi MisiTx,

Thank you for the link with the 30 pic at Lake Vag.  This may have already been discussed but do these 2 straw hat pictures bear any credence to the possible sighting (NG last evening.  No link as I don't get NG here.  I just read the transcript)of KC?
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/20/ng.01.html
I've also included a shamrock picture.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: October 21, 2008, 03:27:57 PM »

Im sorry I pulled everyone into O/t with me this morning.  Joking is my coping mechinasim.  When I read about children being eaten alive by alligators, babies being burned and just a tiny hand being left in the ashes, speculation that Caylee could have been wrapped around in a tire holder, I take it to heart.  These are not mere words on a plastic screen to me, I visulize everything you all say.  But, I am sorry when I get others in trouble, I will keep my O/T in check.....D

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1829 on: October 21, 2008, 03:28:14 PM »

I would suggest that not only monkeys, but members of ALL the other discussion sites. Those who are members of WS and the other sites should try and contact NG and the other talking heads to press them on this.

MURT

Thank you for contacting CNN. This email is to notify you that your news tip has been received and will be reviewed in a timely manner.  You will be contacted if the news tip is valid and we need further information and verification.

We appreciate your news tip and thank you for choosing CNN as your breaking news source.   

Sincerely,

I got that too...I hope the really do listen and look into it.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: October 21, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »

Wouldn't it be something if KC had also searched some of the cases this attorney did and have gotten the idea about the trunk, alligators...etc from this case?  Maybe she gave this attorney's name to JB???

She may have gotten ideas but his record of winning death penalty cases wouldn't be worth passing on..jmo

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1831 on: October 21, 2008, 03:30:20 PM »

]
From reading the text messages,it does sound to me like she had some type of job.In the text messages,someone was texting asking others(and Casey?)about their availibility,telling them what to wear,telling them when to show up.I have no idea but it sounds like one main person directing the others on where the"job"is at any given time.

Great Catch!!!

IIRC, that info was not in a text message but in an e-mail that Casey supposedly FAKED to make it look like she worked at Universal. Very elaborate lie.

just clarifying by showing the notorious faked e-mail from here http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf pg 299
how do you make a fake email like that?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1832 on: October 21, 2008, 03:31:05 PM »

Im sorry I pulled everyone into O/t with me this morning.  Joking is my coping mechinasim.  When I read about children being eaten alive by alligators, babies being burned and just a tiny hand being left in the ashes, speculation that Caylee could have been wrapped around in a tire holder, I take it to heart.  These are not mere words on a plastic screen to me, I visulize everything you all say.  But, I am sorry when I get others in trouble, I will keep my O/T in check.....D

I understand and have the same issues with getting others in trouble too.  I still love you still.  I will stand in the corner with you.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1833 on: October 21, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »

Aw..I love you and your kind heart Miss Kitty.  Glad to see you back, and I do not think you derailed anyone, we all are capable to make our own choices.   

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1834 on: October 21, 2008, 03:31:38 PM »

Just wondering if Quatisha Maycock was ever listed as a missing child??? Remember that KC searched for info re: missing children.  Maybe she followed some of the cases and got some ideas???
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: October 21, 2008, 03:32:06 PM »

MURT

Sincerely,

I got that too...I hope the really do listen and look into it.

DITTO just got the same response

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: October 21, 2008, 03:34:02 PM »

Righ Now I cannnot go through the pictures but the ANYTHING BUT CLOTHES party was for this guys b-day...

He has 30 pics of that night here

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=18767246&albumId=1902504

Oh and MORNING MONKEYS AND WELCOME TO LOTS OF NEW MONKEYS!!!

I have been lurking a lot lately!

Hi MisiTx,

Thank you for the link with the 30 pic at Lake Vag.  This may have already been discussed but do these 2 straw hat pictures bear any credence to the possible sighting (NG last evening.  No link as I don't get NG here.  I just read the transcript)of KC?
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/20/ng.01.html
I've also included a shamrock picture.

PJ flower

Second picture,guy in the camo vest?Oh my gosh!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1837 on: October 21, 2008, 03:34:43 PM »

Just wondering if Quatisha Maycock was ever listed as a missing child??? Remember that KC searched for info re: missing children.  Maybe she followed some of the cases and got some ideas???

I did a quick Google of it and this was the first thing to pop up

http://www.findmissingkids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=599

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: October 21, 2008, 03:36:05 PM »

Lee's phone probably rings 24/7. Crank calls. Yelling calls. Stupid ppl calls.
Accusation calls.
He is probably feeling stalked and harassed. I would be angry too. 
Doubt if he gets any " nice  " calls any more on that number.
.. Justice will happen regardless. The State of Florida has to prove their case and I really hope they have that strong case and they don't violate her rights where some technical thing happens. She is in jail, isn't going anywhere. Except to court. 

Kat-Gram...then why didn't he just cancel that #
?....easy enough to do...no...Lee *chose* to keep that # active....why?.....Des

He might have had that number out there for " tips " . Or, he wants to go after ppl. I am thinking of the Duckett case where the family was given the go ahead in their lawsuit against Nancy Grace / CNN. If I lived in Orlando, I sure wouldn't be cruising around anyone's house who is involved in this or going to a protest outside the home. Pretty sure of that. There was a lady murdered here where I live, I didn't go out of my way to find out the gory details in person before they made an arrest.  Didn't feel very good for a while.   
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1839 on: October 21, 2008, 03:36:14 PM »

This little girl was on www.findmissingkids.com

Some coincidence, huh????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.