March 28, 2024, 11:58:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 391202 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: October 21, 2008, 03:37:20 PM »

Im sorry I pulled everyone into O/t with me this morning.  Joking is my coping mechinasim.  When I read about children being eaten alive by alligators, babies being burned and just a tiny hand being left in the ashes, speculation that Caylee could have been wrapped around in a tire holder, I take it to heart.  These are not mere words on a plastic screen to me, I visulize everything you all say.  But, I am sorry when I get others in trouble, I will keep my O/T in check.....D
Aw..I love you and your kind heart Miss Kitty.  Glad to see you back, and I do not think you derailed anyone, we all are capable to make our own choices.   

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1841 on: October 21, 2008, 03:38:00 PM »

I would suggest that not only monkeys, but members of ALL the other discussion sites. Those who are members of WS and the other sites should try and contact NG and the other talking heads to press them on this.

MURT

Do your thing fellow Monkeys....I have already sent mine in.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/newstips.html

Thankyou Dolce and Murt! Done...

Thank you for contacting CNN. This email is to notify you that your news tip has been received and will be reviewed in a timely manner.  You will be contacted if the news tip is valid and we need further information and verification.

We appreciate your news tip and thank you for choosing CNN as your breaking news source.   

Sincerely,

CNN Viewer Communications Management
"CNN, The Most Trusted Name In News"

I got that too...I hope the really do listen and look into it.

I sent one in too. But as a true skeptic, I am not really concerned about this for the folowing reasons.  They work out of separate offices.  Not everyone in the SAO will have access to this info.  They are type A personalities, the competetion would be on.  They would both be disbarred, I doubt Casey is important enough to destroy their livelyhood and careers.  They have several other cases to deal with and this will not be their first case regarding the death of a child - unfortunately.

My real question is how does a SA and criminal defense attorney even stayed married!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: October 21, 2008, 03:39:29 PM »

Lee's phone probably rings 24/7. Crank calls. Yelling calls. Stupid ppl calls.
Accusation calls.
He is probably feeling stalked and harassed. I would be angry too. 
Doubt if he gets any " nice  " calls any more on that number.
.. Justice will happen regardless. The State of Florida has to prove their case and I really hope they have that strong case and they don't violate her rights where some technical thing happens. She is in jail, isn't going anywhere. Except to court. 

Kat-Gram...then why didn't he just cancel that #
?....easy enough to do...no...Lee *chose* to keep that # active....why?.....Des

Des - maybe so monkeys could call every 5 min's and we will have his pings if he tries to move the body! 
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1843 on: October 21, 2008, 03:39:43 PM »

POLICE COMB FIELDS FOR 5-YEAR-OLD GIRL SUSPECT SAYS HE LEFT N. DADE CHILD ALIVE

Jennifer Mathieu and Maria A. Morales
The Miami Herald
November 9, 1998

With dozens of police and tracking dogs on the ground and a helicopter with infrared sensors in the air, authorities searched Sunday for missing 5-year-old Quatisha Maycock in a desolate area of sugar-cane fields in Palm Beach County.

They didn't find her, but they held out hope that she may still be alive.

Harrel Franklin Braddy led police to the site - a few miles north of the Broward County line and east of U.S. 27 - where he told police he dumped Quatisha alive Saturday morning.

Hours earlier, he allegedly abducted the North Dade girl and her mother - whom he also allegedly beat, choked and dumped for dead near the sugar-cane fields where the search unfolded Sunday. Braddy, 49, was charged with kidnapping and attempted murder.

A swollen and still dazed 22-year-old Shandelle Maycock remained in stable condition at Glades General Hospital in Belle Glade in western Palm Beach County. The search for her daughter will resume at 6 a.m. today.

"If [Quatisha] is out there, she's probably scared, she's probably hiding,'' said Cmdr. Gary Frechette of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. "We hope that we find her alive, but the longer it takes, the harder it is.''

Area of wet fields

"Out there'' is a one-square-mile muddy field crisscrossed by many canals. In the vicinity are an orange crane and a water treatment plant under construction.

Though searchers said there are alligators in the area, they noted that the biggest threat to Quatisha may be the wet fields.

"When the fields are wet, it can be like quicksand,'' Frechette said.

The kidnapping occurred at midnight Friday, when Braddy - a former convict released early after serving 13 years for attempting to kill a former girlfriend - reportedly became upset because Maycock told him she didn't want a romantic relationship with him. The two met six months ago at a church group.

Report of abduction

Braddy allegedly forced Maycock and her 5-year-old from their home at 19600 NW Fifth Pl. in North Dade and into his rented Lincoln Town Car and drove north.

When the mother tried to escape, he beat her and locked her in the trunk before dumping her and taking off with Quatisha, a kindergartner at Parkway Elementary, police said.

"He's indicating he dropped [Quatisha] off alive in that same area Saturday morning,'' Miami-Dade Police spokesman Ed Munn said. "He said she was alive.''

Braddy returned to his Opa-locka home, where police arrested him as he was leaving in the rented car, Munn added.

A man who answered the phone at the Braddy Opa-locka home said his family did not want to comment.

"We can't talk about this right now, I'm sorry,'' he said.

Family hopeful

Quatisha's family, meanwhile, spent the day shuttling between the search site and Glades General Hospital.

"I'm hoping she's living,'' said Alma Caswell, Quatisha's great-grandmother. "I ain't giving up hope, I ain't giving up hope.''

Next to her, Quatisha's grandmother and aunt clung to one another and wept.

Stacey Maycock said Sunday her cousin, Shandelle Maycock, was covered with mosquito bites and drifted in and out of consciousness all day.

"I don't know if she is fully aware of what's going on,'' Stacey Maycock said. "Quatisha is a beautiful, smart, nice little kid. I'm devastated and I just want her to come home safe.''
Dogs aid search

In the distance, more than 75 law-enforcement officers from Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties combed the one-square-mile area, dividing it into grids. They brought in 10 dogs to help in the search.

Earlier in the day, they called out Quatisha's name, using bullhorns. The little girl did not answer.

By midafternoon, they set the dogs loose. Still, nothing.

After sundown, a helicopter went up. It found only darkness.

When police resume their search today, Quatisha's face will be seen on missing-child fliers across South Florida. The 4,000 fliers were distributed Sunday by the Jimmy Ryce Center and the law firm of Greenberg Traurig.

"We want her face to be all over the state,'' said Don Ryce, who along with his wife, Claudine, founded the center after their 9-year-old son Jimmy was abducted and killed in September 1995.

"I'm keeping my fingers crossed.''
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1844 on: October 21, 2008, 03:39:43 PM »

]
From reading the text messages,it does sound to me like she had some type of job.In the text messages,someone was texting asking others(and Casey?)about their availibility,telling them what to wear,telling them when to show up.I have no idea but it sounds like one main person directing the others on where the"job"is at any given time.

Great Catch!!!

IIRC, that info was not in a text message but in an e-mail that Casey supposedly FAKED to make it look like she worked at Universal. Very elaborate lie.
Hi GoodNMad
It's in the text messages,the last doc dump IIRC.

Hi, Karma. This is the -email I was referring to. Don't know of any text messages that were similar. This was faked by Casey I believe.
Hi GoodNMad
Is that the email Lee gave to LE,that he got off of Casey's computer?
Also in the text messages,there is talk of working,people being"assigned"to do jobs.
OMG...your new little monkey avatar makes me want to cry,he's so sad.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: October 21, 2008, 03:40:49 PM »

Im sorry I pulled everyone into O/t with me this morning.  Joking is my coping mechinasim.  When I read about children being eaten alive by alligators, babies being burned and just a tiny hand being left in the ashes, speculation that Caylee could have been wrapped around in a tire holder, I take it to heart.  These are not mere words on a plastic screen to me, I visulize everything you all say.  But, I am sorry when I get others in trouble, I will keep my O/T in check.....D

I feel the same way A-1 there is a child here thats has been at the hands of a monster and it does get hard to take it all in!!!

You still my favorite puddy cat!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: October 21, 2008, 03:41:24 PM »

I would suggest that not only monkeys, but members of ALL the other discussion sites. Those who are members of WS and the other sites should try and contact NG and the other talking heads to press them on this.

MURT

Thank you for contacting CNN. This email is to notify you that your news tip has been received and will be reviewed in a timely manner.  You will be contacted if the news tip is valid and we need further information and verification.

We appreciate your news tip and thank you for choosing CNN as your breaking news source.   

Sincerely,

I got that too...I hope the really do listen and look into it.

I sent one in too. But as a true skeptic, I am not really concerned about this for the folowing reasons.  They work out of separate offices.  Not everyone in the SAO will have access to this info.  They are type A personalities, the competetion would be on.  They would both be disbarred, I doubt Casey is important enough to destroy their livelyhood and careers.  They have several other cases to deal with and this will not be their first case regarding the death of a child - unfortunately.

My real question is how does a SA and criminal defense attorney even stayed married!!

Maybe so but we monkeys have always got to look out for little Caylee...I wondered about that too.Imagine their pillow talk...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1847 on: October 21, 2008, 03:44:51 PM »

Someone....anyone....please talk to me!!!! I'm getting a really strange feeling the more I read about this other case.  Does anyone remember my post yesterday about my very intuitive friend that emailed info to Tim??? She mentioned a water treatment plant in her email to Tim.  Could KC have read about this case and have gone to the same place????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: October 21, 2008, 03:44:59 PM »

WHERE IS THE ANTHONY'S GETTING THE BUCKS TO RETAIN THIS HIGH PROFILE LAW FIRM?

These legal eagles tend to always have political, professional and personal connections to the prosecutor's office ... the district attorney's office and ... the judiciary.

I contend that there is already a deal in the works to reduce the charges and ... let Casey Anthony off with a slap on the wrist.  There is no motivation for this young lady to implicate herself ... she has assurance the the outcome will be to her advantage ... she is being well shielded from the consequences of her actions.

Flashbacks to another little girl name Jonbenet who never received justice!!!  Flashbacks to the high profile, well connected defence who were referred to as "Team Ramsey"!!!

Later, Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE
Search for Caylee Back On
Aired October 20, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I want to find out about this new defense team. What can you tell me, Kathi Belich?

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, Baez`s PR person put out a release today saying they`re still getting that together They`re not making any comments. But there`s a new attorney, a south Florida attorney, who is death-qualified, who visited Casey over the weekend in jail Saturday night. His name is Terence Michael Lenamon, and he has handled a couple of high-profile cases in south Florida. Again, Baez won`t say whether he`s part of the team yet or not.

GRACE: Let`s take a look at who he has represented in the past. Here`s Delhall. That was about the murder of a witness in a case involving a victim. There you see that person. He got the death penalty. Cesar Mena, convicted of murder and attempted second degree murder. Next case. Oh, yes, that was a teenage couple, that he raped the young lady and killed both her and the boyfriend. And here is Braddy. He murdered the mom and left a 5-year-old little girl on Alligator Alley. The little girl, the 5- year-old, was eaten and killed by alligators.

Now, these are the people this guy has represented. Agree, disagree, Mark Williams?

WILLIAMS: ... the baddest of the bad, I`ll tell you that. I was looking over those cases, and they`re just horrendous cases. That`s what happens in south Florida. And he has an interesting case right here, if he decides to take the -- take the case, because she has not talked. There`s a problem with credibility. And this thing has had a lot of media play, Nancy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/20/ng.01.html

Family Holds Prayer Vigil for Missing Caylee, Lawyer Says Mom Is Innocent
Monday, October 20, 2008

"Once we are able to show her version of the facts, I think the entire world is going to be able to sit back and say, 'Now I understand,"" Baez said.

He did not say if Casey Anthony would testify at her trial.

Baez said at a press conference last Thursday that he doesn't believe the child is dead.

"We believe Caylee is alive," he told the news conference. "I said that from Day 1; I continue to say that. For reports to be out there to suggest otherwise are completely false."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,441401,00.html

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

'Verdict with Dan Abrams' for Wednesday, July 30
Read the transcript to the Wednesday show
updated 9:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., July. 31, 2008

MICHAEL WALSH, CASEY ANTHONY‘S ATTORNEY:  ... there is a larger picture to this and the exact date that little Caylee ended up missing.  We‘re simply going to disclose that only to law enforcement efforts.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25950531/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1849 on: October 21, 2008, 03:47:03 PM »

KLASS...PLEASE REMOVE ME...PERMANTLY FROM THE SM FORUM.

DESTINY

What the heck is going on???? Is something wrong with this forum? Did we do something wrong?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: October 21, 2008, 03:47:31 PM »

Des,   We need you and love you!  Please don't leave.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1851 on: October 21, 2008, 03:48:40 PM »

DESTINY

WHAT?  HELL NO!!!!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: October 21, 2008, 03:49:30 PM »

DESTINY

What the heck is going on???? Is something wrong with this forum? Did we do something wrong?

BooMonkey ~  I don't think there is anything wrong with the forum.  And I don't think we've done anything wrong.  If there is a problem, Destiny should email Klaas.  It's a good way to sort things out.  This is still a missing persons thread...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: October 21, 2008, 03:49:44 PM »

Someone....anyone....please talk to me!!!! I'm getting a really strange feeling the more I read about this other case.  Does anyone remember my post yesterday about my very intuitive friend that emailed info to Tim??? She mentioned a water treatment plant in her email to Tim.  Could KC have read about this case and have gone to the same place????

Ann ... I may not be responding directly to your posts but ... I AM LISTENING.

it was your words regarding the connection between Casey Anthony's high profile defence and ... the prosecutor's office that has my blood boiling.

Thank you very much for your input.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: October 21, 2008, 03:51:01 PM »

WOW 

Is no one else concerned that he is wearing a BudLight box as briefs and is drinking a Miller?? 

Just another conflict of interest.........

Oh banana's I messed the post up!!  Should look like this...sorry guys!
  Should we call him "The Little Drummer Boy"?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: October 21, 2008, 03:51:31 PM »

DESTINY

Destiny - why???????  I think I was the last one who replied to you about monkeys calling every 5 minutes.  That was a joke.  Oh dear, I hope it is not me. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: October 21, 2008, 03:51:32 PM »

DESTINY

Not Klaas, but wondering why you would want that if you don't mind my asking?  Posters aren't "removed".  They usually just stop posting.  Which I hope you don't do.  You would be missed 

Edited to add:  Des ~  Why not email Klaas and talk to here about it? 

This is my choice....Des

Des ~  Okay, I understand Des.  But could you please email Klaas or take this over to musings please?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: October 21, 2008, 03:53:58 PM »

DESTINY

Not Klaas, but wondering why you would want that if you don't mind my asking?  Posters aren't "removed".  They usually just stop posting.  Which I hope you don't do.  You would be missed 

Edited to add:  Des ~  Why not email Klaas and talk to here about it? 

This is my choice....Des

Des ~  Okay, I understand Des.  But could you please email Klaas or take this over to musings please?

Edited to add:  Klaas is not in this this thread and may not see the request for a bit.  I understand you may be upset Des, but Caylee's thread is not the place for this.

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: October 21, 2008, 03:54:46 PM »

Anyone know when they're going to search that area where the guy said he saw car like Casey's with woman in straw hat and sunglasses?  Maybe Murt could find out?
As soon as I get a call from a cliant, I am going down to the Manheim auction to pick up some cars. While I am there, I am going to find out which auction the witness works at and attempt to contact him. I also know personnel in Manheim management and will try and find out how and when they are going to search. SOS has already done a search of that area.

I have photos at my photobucket site as well as video on my Ustream site regarding on the search that has already been done.

MURT
  Thanks Murt.  Keep us posted!
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: October 21, 2008, 03:54:55 PM »

MURT

Sincerely,

hi all i dont post much but is something new going on that everyone is emailing NG thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.