April 19, 2024, 10:17:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: API vs Michelle vs API--Barack adopted?  (Read 6679 times)
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 03:47:04 PM »

i am going to be very surprised if something real comes out of this API blog.
they have been milking this for weeks now and haven't produced anything.

same as this whitey-tape and supposedly fake birth certificate.
a lot of noise, but it leads absolutely nowhere.

everytime there is a lot of interest in a news event (in this case the U.S. election) there are some who think they can make a few bucks out of it or use it to get some attention.

The delay can be seen as "milking it."  The delay could be examination and verification.  All we know is the story continues.  I figure they have until about 11/3.  By that time, no proof . . . it's a hoax.

I've seen reference to the "whitey tape" but don't know the story on it.

Fake birth certificate:  It's interesting that there are indications Obama is blocking and maneuvering.  Don't know why.  So far, the court cases have reaped a response of "no standing."  That part bothers me.  What if . . . Obama is technically not a natural born American Citizen?

I am concerned about it; but, also, concerned about "foreign student status" for entry to colleges and/or universities.  It is possible.  Information is being hidden.

How can you request our votes for the highest office in the land, and refuse to provide information/documentation?

I've heard the words . . . "Trust ME" and it's usually before the CON-JOB.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 03:49:11 PM »

Another voice -

(snip)

This is clearly a nonsense argument under our Constitution which says every citizen is "equal in the eyes of the law." How can anyone oppose a request for the production of legal documents in such a case? One who is not a natural born citizen is not qualified to serve as our President under the Constitution.

Between 2 and 3 AM, Saturday, October 25 on KGO San Francisco, Democrat operative and talk show host John Rothmann casually dropped, "this suit has been dismissed" when the official announcement was not made public for another 14 hours!

Apparently Judge Surrick conspired to torpedo this action and announced it to party apparatchiks. This must be at least a felony and win, lose or draw should be prosecuted to maintain the integrity of our elections.

Adrian Vance
Lakeport

http://**/ci_10841224

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 03:53:13 PM »

...Berg is going to appeal the case to the US Supreme Court. This issue is not going away as the Senator would like. Six additional lawsuits have been filed in other states seeking the release of his original birth certificate. Fueling some of the internet rumors is that Berg claims to have recordings of Obama’s grandmother claiming that she witnessed her grandson’s birth in Kenya. Berg has theorized that Obama’s mother was in Kenya and was too pregnant to fly back to Hawaii so she gave birth in Kenya. He further surmises that after the birth the Obama’s quickly returned to Hawaii to have the birth registered. This might explain why Obama’s sister has mentioned two different hospitals when answering questions about her brother’s place of birth. Berg has additional theories that Obama was adopted by his step-father and became an Indonesian citizen. He then returned to the United States becoming a naturalized citizen making him ineligible to be POTUS. What the actual truth is, we may never know.

Even if Obama is elected on Nov. 4th, he’s still going to have to deal with this. I suspect that eventually, if this makes it to the Supreme Court, they will require Obama to finally produce his birth certificate. If there are any irregularities or doubts about his citizenship, it will cause a constitutional crisis like we’ve never seen before. I’m sure many will call me a right wing conspiracy theorist, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. There are many theories that have been running rampant on the web, but I chose not to give any of them legitimacy without proof. I am giving Obama the benefit of the doubt. He can do us all a favor and produce this document in order to put the issue to rest. What does he have to lose, unless he’s hiding something? As always, I leave you with a quote:

Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. -Abraham Lincoln

read the rest here -
http://www.youdecide2008.com/2008/10/28/obama%E2%80%99s-born-identity/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 03:53:36 PM »

WhiskeyGirl, the Democrats pressured and bullied to get Sarah Palin's Medical Records.  I understand that it's personal, and she might not wish everyone to snoop; but, she did it.  She released the records.

Arrogant, isn't it?  Obama's one page of Medical information compared to badgering for Palin's records.

There is far more we don't know about Obama, than we do know.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 03:56:06 PM »

I forgot to add that the above site has pictures of the Obama birth certificate and another Hawaii certificate of the same era.  The other certificate has much greater detail...

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 04:04:51 PM »

WhiskeyGirl, the Democrats pressured and bullied to get Sarah Palin's Medical Records.  I understand that it's personal, and she might not wish everyone to snoop; but, she did it.  She released the records.

Arrogant, isn't it?  Obama's one page of Medical information compared to badgering for Palin's records.

There is far more we don't know about Obama, than we do know.

What I am reminded of is the constitutional changes made for another man to enable him to rule and change forever the country of HIS choice.  Adolph Hitler started life as an Austrian citizen.  Safeguards in place to prevent a non-German ruler in Germany, were thrown under the bus, for one man named Adolph Hitler.  The rest is history.  jmho

Perhaps there is another less for future generations.  Good people can do something, and history will forget.  Steamrollers happen for a reason, and we many never know why.

The question "Who is Barack Obama?" remains.  imho 

The truth may remain silent.  Lies must be spoken, acted on, or given life in some manner.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 04:57:29 PM »

i am going to be very surprised if something real comes out of this API blog.
they have been milking this for weeks now and haven't produced anything.

same as this whitey-tape and supposedly fake birth certificate.
a lot of noise, but it leads absolutely nowhere.

everytime there is a lot of interest in a news event (in this case the U.S. election) there are some who think they can make a few bucks out of it or use it to get some attention.

Fake birth certificate:  It's interesting that there are indications Obama is blocking and maneuvering.  Don't know why.  So far, the court cases have reaped a response of "no standing."  That part bothers me.  What if . . . Obama is technically not a natural born American Citizen?

How can you request our votes for the highest office in the land, and refuse to provide information/documentation?

I've heard the words . . . "Trust ME" and it's usually before the CON-JOB.

he provided his 'certificate of live birth', issued by the Hawaii State Department.
that ends any doubts for me.
anyone who wants to appear on a ballot for any office needs to hand in such information.
if he wasn't illegible i am 100% sure the Governor of Hawaii would have objected.

this Phil Berg guy is a fraud with his frivolous lawsuits.
a few months ago he would have been ridiculed by the right - remember he also wanted to have Bush and Cheney prosecuted for 9/11 - he thinks they are behind that.

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 05:48:11 PM »

It's not about Berg . . . it's about Barack.  There are other suits.  No one has "standing." 

When Democrats want to know everything about Palin, Barack won't provide something that is available to every single American, in the counties, in the States.

All this, AND, he's making pre-emptive strikes.

Hmm

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.