June 14, 2024, 07:25:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #526 9/23 - 9/26/2006  (Read 118363 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: September 26, 2006, 05:02:59 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Did Natalee Fall, Or Not?

1. "Joran and the girl both left the car on the right back side. After they closed the door of the car they hugged and walked into the direction of the beach at the Marriot Hotel. We drove home."

This is Satish's "truthful" version of events describing car exit by Natalee and jvds.  According to him, she seems fine

2.  "I woke up around 12.00 noon. My brother woke up around 1 p.m. I asked him how Joran did get home during the night. He told me Joran had called him while walking in the direction to his home. He told me Joran told him he walked bare feet because he left the shoes at the beach. Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing. He told me Joran told him he left the girl behind at the beach."

On 5/30/05, both kalpoe brothers sleep in.  The first thing Satish asks his brother when deepak awakes is "how did jvds get home?"  That's an interesting question to ask.  AND then he asks deepak "HOW THE GIRL WAS DOING."

Now that's interesting and suspicious.  I guess after yet another nite of abduction and rape, it's always a top-of-mind thing to ask how the girl is doing, because after all...  But to me, this sounds wrong, and it strongly suggests knowledge of Natalee's diminished condition which required asking a question like this.  Further, wasn't it common knowledge among pimp crew that Natalee's plane was departing that morning?  "How's she doing!?!"  Isn't she supposed to be airborne enroute to the USA?  Does Satish "know" she missed her flight -- and why?

3. "After 15 or 30 minutes my brother called me again on my mobile phone. He told me there was a possibility the girl was missing and that we had to invent a lie. My brother told me he and Joran decided to tell the police they dropped the girl at the HI. My brother asked me if it would be possible for me to tell this same story. I told me brother I would tell the police as well we left the girl behind at the HI. My brother told me he and Joran decided to tell that they went to the HI and that the girl opened the door of the car and fell out of it and that Joran helped her to get up. My brother told me then he would call me back later..."

This passage occurs during a series of 3 phone calls -- all initiated by deepak and received by Satish -- during early morning 5/31.  Each call demonstrates embellishment of the HI drop off story to include the additions of Natalee falling, and the pass off to the security guard.  It's impossible to tell if the contents of these calls are relayed truthfully and/or accurately, but the HI drop off tale is done in way that keeps Paulus away from any knowledge of what transpired, and in Satish's version, whatever happened to Natalee, happened while she was alone w/ jvds.

The falling down car exit, as so many have deduced, must be introduced to cover for an injury Natalee suffered.  And Satish's statement clearly has it that jvds was the one alone w/ Natalee --

BUT, does anyone recall IF EITHER DEEPAK OR SATISH STATED OR KNEW THAT IT WAS NATALEE"S LAST NITE ON ARUBA...?  The "how's she doing" suggests that if they knew it was her last nite (and jvds did) then at least Satish (and obviously jvds too) knows what happened to Natalee.

IIRC, Natalee was sitting in the back, behind the driver, and Joran in the back passenger side.  Now, Satish says they both got out on the right side, hugged, but it is possible that Joran pulled or carried her out that side of the car, even though he said the 'walked'.  Which could lead to the how's the girl doing.....also noticed that the answer isn't really an answer 'He told me Joran told him he left the girl behind at the beach'.....what was her condition getting out of the car...what was her condition on the beach before and after Joran left barefooted....

Still not sold on one of them hitting Natalee with the car, mrs. red...but considering what we have to work with, cannot rule it out....'how's the girl doing?' fits there, too.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: September 26, 2006, 05:05:40 PM »

Klaas --

Thanks for bringing deepak e-mail forward on that question I posed.

You do a great job.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: September 26, 2006, 05:10:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Why was this so important to add??

My brother told me he and Joran decided to tell that they went to the HI and that the girl opened the door of the car and fell out of it and that Joran helped her to get up.

Because physical trauma happened. Important to note that "Natalee falling" is not just some tacked on detail to embellish the lie. It is part of the base story from which other lies grew.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: September 26, 2006, 05:10:50 PM »

Val Was Logged On At The Same Time As Joran Cause Val Received The Video Of What Transpired.......................

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: September 26, 2006, 05:12:00 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

My brother told me he and Joran decided to tell that they went to the HI and that the girl opened the door of the car and fell out of it and that Joran helped her to get up.

Because physical trauma happened. Important to note that "Natalee falling" is not just some tacked on detail to embellish the lie. It is part of the base story from which other lies grew.

If She Was Found FOR SURE There Would Have Been Head Trauma ...............

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: September 26, 2006, 05:15:25 PM »

ONCE A  LIAR ALWAYS A LIAR ....................

YOU CAN TRUST A THIEF MORE THAN A LIAR ..............

COULD BE ALL OF SATISH'S STATEMENTS ARE HORSE SHIT .............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: September 26, 2006, 05:16:17 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
I ASKED MY BROTHER ( THE NEXT DAY ) HOW THE GIRL WAS DOING .....

DOING WHAT ?????

HOW SHE WAS DOING FROM HER HEAD INJURY????

AT THIS TIME OF THE DAY NATALEE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON HER PLANE HOME.....

OUT OF A PACK OF LIES ALWAYS COMES A GLIMMER OF TRUTH.

Rolling Eyes

That was the first thing that came to mind when he said How The Girl Was Doing.  That is a strange question by Satish to ask his brother.  Especially when they go out every weekend to target American tourists. He knows exactly what happened to Natalee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: September 26, 2006, 05:16:55 PM »

Deepak's "ALIBI" e-mail NAILS IT !!

This is real close, real close.  The attribution is the only question, ie, that this could have been told to deepak afterwards BUT WOW!  

1.  FROM DEEPAK ALIBI E-MAIL

"...afterwards my friend had to go and she said that ''today is my last day i will be in carlos n' charlies will you be there'' and my friend said well i have school tomorrow i don't think so . well she begged him and he still said yes i'll be there..."

2.  FROM SATISH JUNE 13 STATEMENT

"...My mother was then going to wake me up at 10.30 a.m. She though overslept and did not wake me up. I woke up around 12.00 noon. My brother woke up around 1 p.m. I asked him how Joran did get home during the night. He told me Joran had called him while walking in the direction to his home. He told me Joran told him he walked bare feet because he left the shoes at the beach. Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing. He told me Joran told him he left the girl behind at the beach..."

"How's she doing?"  The correct answer is: "She's on a plane back to the US and it was wheels up about 2-3 hours ago, where've you been?  Asleep?"

They knew it was her last nite.  She was supposed to be on a plane -- but deepak (and Satish?) seems to know she's not.

I 100% believe that when Joran called Deepak to see if he wanted to go to CnC that night he told Deepak there were a group of girls going and it was their last night.  They have done this before...remember Bailey Ann?
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: September 26, 2006, 05:19:51 PM »

Deepak's "ALIBI" e-mail NAILS IT !!

This is real close, real close.  The attribution is the only question, ie, that this could have been told to deepak afterwards BUT WOW!  

1.  FROM DEEPAK ALIBI E-MAIL

"...afterwards my friend had to go and she said that ''today is my last day i will be in carlos n' charlies will you be there'' and my friend said well i have school tomorrow i don't think so . well she begged him and he still said yes i'll be there..."

2.  FROM SATISH JUNE 13 STATEMENT

"...My mother was then going to wake me up at 10.30 a.m. She though overslept and did not wake me up. I woke up around 12.00 noon. My brother woke up around 1 p.m. I asked him how Joran did get home during the night. He told me Joran had called him while walking in the direction to his home. He told me Joran told him he walked bare feet because he left the shoes at the beach. Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing. He told me Joran told him he left the girl behind at the beach..."

"How's she doing?"  The correct answer is: "She's on a plane back to the US and it was wheels up about 2-3 hours ago, where've you been?  Asleep?"

They knew it was her last nite.  She was supposed to be on a plane -- but deepak (and Satish?) seems to know she's not.

I 100% believe that when Joran called Deepak to see if he wanted to go to CnC that night he told Deepak there were a group of girls going and it was their last night.  They have done this before...remember Bailey Ann?

Bailey Ann That Name Sounds Familiar .................

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: September 26, 2006, 05:20:03 PM »

Klaas --

Thanks for bringing deepak e-mail forward on that question I posed.

You do a great job.

Thanks Hammer!  I thought I remembered something like that mentioned and thought we still had the Deepak emails posted here.  Had to find and repost them.  Interresting to go back and read them now.  I'm trying to figure out exactly what day Wonderwoman posted them.  I'm thinking it had to be between when the forum opened, June 9th and prior to the HI story falling apart.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: September 26, 2006, 05:21:56 PM »

I wonder if this incident happened pretty much as described- Natalee falling down getting out of the car, pushing Joran away- except that it happened at the Marriott/beach not at the HI.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: September 26, 2006, 05:23:13 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

I wonder if this incident happened pretty much as described- Natalee falling down getting out of the car, pushing Joran away- except that it happened at the Marriott/beach not at the HI.

And Than They Ran Her Over With The Car ..............

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: September 26, 2006, 05:25:45 PM »

IN All The Perps Statements There Are Sentences Of Truth But

Paragraphs Of Lies .................

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: September 26, 2006, 05:27:57 PM »

YOU WANT THE TRUTH

YOU CANT TAKE THE TRUTH

HOOK JORAN UP TO THE BACK OF A PICKUP ...............

AND DRAG HIS SORRY ASS OVER THE WONDERFUL CACTUS ON ARUBA .

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: September 26, 2006, 05:28:31 PM »

Ok. Monkeys...
I hope this makes some since..

"Fell and hit her head or hit her head on a rock"  why mention it if Natalee could not be located at that time?

And who stated this 1st.. Joarn? in front of the house ?
Just wondering

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: September 26, 2006, 05:29:31 PM »

I can't get the "Rocks" out of my mind.  I still believe if Natalee hit her head it was in the area of the Rocks.  Maybe she tried to run away from them once they got to the Lighthouse area and she figured out what they had in mind?  They caught up to her near the rocks.  She faught them off and hit her head.  

What happened to the blood all over Deepak's car?  

I'm also not sure if I believe the Marriott beach at all.  Nobody saw them there.  I find it more believable that Deepak and Satish made Joran and an injured Natalee get out of the vehicle nearer Arashi Beach.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: September 26, 2006, 05:31:54 PM »

Anyone remember when the transcript of the J2K confrontation in the police car was posted?  I'm having trouble finding it in archives.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #877 on: September 26, 2006, 05:32:19 PM »

I can't get the "Rocks" out of my mind.  I still believe if Natalee hit her head it was in the area of the Rocks.  Maybe she tried to run away from them once they got to the Lighthouse area and she figured out what they had in mind?  They caught up to her near the rocks.  She faught them off and hit her head.  

What happened to the blood all over Deepak's car?  

I also not sure if I believe the Marriott beach at all.  Nobody saw them there.  I find it more believable that Deepak and Satish made Joran and an injured Natalee get out of the vehicle nearer Arashi Beach.

I'm Sure They Did'nt Kill Her In The Car..........

But Did Transport Her Body In The Car .........

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: September 26, 2006, 05:34:49 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Anyone remember when the transcript of the J2K confrontation in the police car was posted?  I'm having trouble finding it in archives.

It's in the Important Case Document forum at the very bottom  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: September 26, 2006, 05:36:34 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

It's in the Case Document forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.