March 29, 2024, 06:48:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 316393 times)
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2008, 07:39:23 PM »

They can't do anything if you don't say anything on the message.  I'm going to call later, and if even I am questioned, I will say it was the wrong number, that my fingers did the walking in a backwards kind of way!   
[/quote]

That's funny!!  I called and listened - kinda creepy.  I called on my cell phone and did not block my number.  Two minutes later, my phone rang...it freaked me out, thinking it might be LA.  LOL.  Thankfully, it was a friend.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »

MARY X MAKES A DIFFERENCE

Over the last two years I have been blessed to meet some amazing people. People who put aside their own lives in the hopes of helping others.

When Natalee Holloway became a CRIME VICTIM on Aruba many people used their technology skills to help the Holloway's and the Twitty's. Most of us had little knowledge of just how vast the internet is and learned those skills on the fly. We collectively gathered the information on the suspects and found a tremendous amount of info in her case.

Few people are as skilled as Grande and Chicago_510. In fact, their 'KUNG-FU' is very powerful.

Did you know there is another way to use this technology?

TECHNOCRIMINOLOGY 201.

MARY X OPENS PANDORA'S BOX IN THE HOPES OF HELPING GRIEVING FAMILIES.

MARY X'S STORY.

I am a mom and my youngest graduates this year. A few years back he wanted a computer and I asked him to show me the basics and he did. I managed to get around from site to site and landed on a few missing persons sites and some of the story's struck me because it must be so hard for the people who have a missing child or loved one just to get up each day. I don't think I could do it.

So I decided to try and match some of the unidentified people in morgues to those missing people because I also believe that when people are born they are given names by someone who loves them and when the person dies it should be that they die with the same names given them at birth and be put to rest by their family's and not listed as a John or Jane Doe in a freezer someplace-So that would be the WHY part. Now on to the HOW part.

I bop around from morgue to morgue on the internet and some will list clothing worn at the time or list physical markings. Others will show actual photos and that is the HOW I do it part.

I have contacted a few coroners in different parts of the country and have also contacted some police departments and made a few friends, but I have run into a few also that I don't think could find themselves or some that I believe wear there uniforms to bed because they love their badge so much. I have met a few that are
thankful for the help and are willing to listen to a theory regardless of how far fetched it may sound, those are the ones that get solved.

WHAT MOTIVATES ME?

The fact there are so many people missing loved ones that have no answers as to why this happened and where there loved ones are.

These families of "the missing" wake up every day and go to bed each night with those same questions on there minds and from the tv shows I have watched and the many articles I have read each day is the same over and over again because with out answers they can not move on.

One mother put it this way, it's like each day is a repeat of the day it happened she also added that not knowing is the hardest part because you can't even think of closure until you have an answer. It is family's and parents that motivate me to
find these people.

I look in the areas that they don't want to think about - morgues. I try to see if I can match clothing, dates, birthmarks, prior surgeries, prior broken bones, breast enlargements. Anything that may single out a victim of crime or accident victim to those of the people reported missing.

I do it to help these families find closure so they can begin the healing process and not have to wake up each day wondering will today be the day police get a lead? Will today be the day he or she comes home? Each night they go to bed wondering will tomorrow be the day I get answers?

Some people last saw there loved one so long ago they have given up hope of any closure at all and just go on existing in the world. They have had birthdays and holidays go by that are only enjoyed by a memory they have of the last one spent together at a happier time when they were not in this nightmare and unfortunately that is the way some will continue to live.

I believe in miracles and the fact that some have come home alive and healthy after years of being missing is proof that miracles do exist, but sadly not everyone gets one. But still, knowing that miracles do happen should help them to continue to pray and hope that maybe it will happen for them to. I was raised to love people-all people, not just the ones of my same skin color or faith. I was raised to treat people the way I would like to be treated. I was raised to believe that God not only judges you for your sins but he also judges you for what you do for others. It is those values that make finding missing people my PASSION.

If you have or know someone that is missing a loved one it is very important that dental records are made available and that DNA (preferably from parents) is entered into Codis.

To help you understand the importance of these 2 facts I am including a link explaining the use of dental information in missing persons and unidentified body cases. ABFO Guidelines for the Use of Dental Information in Missing Person and Unidentified Body Cases

For more information on helping to find the missing or identifying unidentified remains see THE DOE NEWTORK This is an excellent site with many resources.

Mary, thank you so much for helping the Families of those MISSING to get the conclusion they all seek. It is people like you that make the world go round. Thank you also for sharing your Passion and giving us all a new understanding of how the Internet can be a tool of HELP.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2008, 07:40:45 PM »

I just called LeeAAnthony..... what a joke.... LMAO he sounds like he is reading from a script (prolly one that Casey wrote out for him seeing how she is all into the LAW books now, 

As far as losing Monkeys due to lack of info in the case... This site is where I get my info. I do not even bother looking at the news channels online anymore because so many great monkeys post them here for me. You all rock.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2008, 07:41:31 PM »

They can't do anything if you don't say anything on the message.  I'm going to call later, and if even I am questioned, I will say it was the wrong number, that my fingers did the walking in a backwards kind of way!   

That's funny!!  I called and listened - kinda creepy.  I called on my cell phone and did not block my number.  Two minutes later, my phone rang...it freaked me out, thinking it might be LA.  LOL.  Thankfully, it was a friend.
[/quote]

I would of thrown the phone across the room!...lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2008, 07:42:30 PM »

Soemone call and leave some monkeys sounds...lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2008, 07:43:15 PM »

You monkeys go ahead and call Lee...I did earlier....we can all request our cells be on the same block when he sues us and we have to serve time... j/k of course. 

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2008, 07:44:04 PM »

I would of thrown the phone across the room!...lol!
[/quote]

I almost did!!!    Surprised
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2008, 07:47:35 PM »

OK, I just called my house phone from my cell and dialed *67 and it showed up blocked call. Do dont be scared   Now I wonder why the heck Alltel gave me those other codes...

So is there a link to a list of things they sell in the jail? I am searching but no definate luck. I had no idea they could buy bras in jail as someone mentioned. I do think it is funny she could buy herself a sympathy card.

I tried to find a listing for the commissary at Orange County jail, but the site didn't have it.  The one I peaked at thru a google search was in another state.

www.galliasheriff.org/jail_commissary.htm
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »

Thanks for posting that Rob.  What an amasing woman!

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »

OK, I just called my house phone from my cell and dialed *67 and it showed up blocked call. Do dont be scared   Now I wonder why the heck Alltel gave me those other codes...

So is there a link to a list of things they sell in the jail? I am searching but no definate luck. I had no idea they could buy bras in jail as someone mentioned. I do think it is funny she could buy herself a sympathy card.

I tried to find a listing for the commissary at Orange County jail, but the site didn't have it.  The one I peaked at thru a google search was in another state.

www.galliasheriff.org/jail_commissary.htm

thank you shasta... it gives me a general idea. wow things are not so cheap in jail are they. I think that is funny a golf pencil for .22 cents LOL those pencils are tiny.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

You monkeys go ahead and call Lee...I did earlier....we can all request our cells be on the same block when he sues us and we have to serve time... j/k of course. 

Please by all means put me in, right next to Casey.  I have a few words of "encouragement" for her. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2008, 07:53:46 PM »

Goodnight sweet monkeys....Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2008, 07:54:28 PM »

Goodnight sweet monkeys....Smile
Goodnight sweet Tater. 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2008, 07:55:33 PM »

Thanks for posting that Rob.  What an amasing woman!

She is a special person!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2008, 07:57:42 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2008, 07:59:31 PM »

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/InvestigativeDivisions/Homicide/tabid/551/Default.aspx

Orange Countys' homicides devision

The agency's Homicide Squad remains one of the most critical and in demand components of the the Criminal Investigations Division. The unit has seen a 60 percent increase in reported homicides in the county during the past three years.  Despite the impact on their workload the squad continues to maintain a case clearance rate that exceeds the national average.  In addition to homicide investigations detectives assigned to the unit are responsible for handling every death that occurs in the county that is not attributed to natural causes.  Their mammoth case load entails suicides, drug overdoses, drowning,  industrial accidents, and deaths relating to natural or man made disasters.
      Despite the demands of the job members of the squad still find time to instruct at various educational institutions and private functions across the country.  This affords the squad the opportunity to interact with the public while, at the same time, provides valuable teaching to future law enforcement officers and the general public.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2008, 08:00:06 PM »

This is a link to Tiffany Sessions, a case I have followed for almost 20 years. she has been missing since Feb 1989.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/07/16/Floridian/Waiting_for_Tiff.shtml

My theory here was always alligator swamp. Sorry to say.
Oh my.  How very tragic.  I was just a child during that time, how blissfully unaware I was of the world...

Dolce, I have met some really terrific people over the last few years. I have a friend, Mary X, that goes to online morgues and finds unidentified body and compares those bodies and what they were wearing and piercings (etc) to known unknowns.

Last year she found a case where a head was found in a can of paint (a very old can of paint). She got the head DNA tested against Tiffany's DNA, and I don't think it turned out to be her.

But she has found the identities of several missing people in states no one thought to look.

I know you were talking to Dolce, but I had to say.. that is really amazing. And it's a wonderful thing she's doing for loved ones of these victims.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2008, 08:00:49 PM »

Please by all means put me in, right next to Casey.  I have a few words of "encouragement" for her. 

yeah, maybe we could talk them into letting a new monkey on each side until she finally confesses...don't see that happening...evil b!otch.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »

The link that is posted here is for a totally unrelated case, but there was a Freedom Information Act request in Florida for this guy, and it shows what types of items he purchased and the price at the FL commissary.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1001083epstein1.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2008, 08:03:47 PM »

If there is "another side of the story" that will deem Casey Anthony innocent ... why has it yet to be presented.

Janet
+++++++

Child Neglect Charges Dropped Against Mother of Missing Florida Toddler Caylee Anthony
Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Casey Anthony's defense lawyer Jose Baez said in an interview on Sunday on FOX News' "Geraldo At Large" that his team is excited to present their side of the story because he believes his client will be proven innocent.

"Once we are able to show her version of the facts, I think the entire world is going to be able to sit back and say, 'Now I understand,' " Baez said

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,442121,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.