March 29, 2024, 09:07:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 316398 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1000 on: October 22, 2008, 04:36:05 PM »

Alright Monkeys, I know we have gone over this before, but seriously I thought myself to sleep with this last night...

What does JCP have that Target does not?

Reading back I see someone posted maybe an item to replace on from the home, which would be the reason for the call to find availability.

Sorry, I can not let this go as I think its so very crucial to the case.  My hubs thinks I am nuts as I requested to go to JCP this weekend, and he knows I despise malls and their stores. 

IIRC, she called the number associated with credit accounts. She didn't call a local number seeing if the carried a certain item.

June 27th at 11:09 Casey called JC P’s credit card services number. 800-54x-0800.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: October 22, 2008, 04:36:14 PM »

It seems that JCP, at least in their stores, have pretty limited stock.  More can be gotten through the catalog, but Casey went to the store as far as we know and needed the item then.  I, too, did a lot of thinking about it after our brainstorming last night.  Some of the things mentioned could not be gotten at a Penney's store but some could. 

Profilers say you have to put yourself in the position of the victim first to find out what happened.  In this case, there is nothing about Caylee, being a child, that would put her at risk on her own.  So we have to then put ourselves in the position of the perp, and ask what the perp was thinking and where she was coming from, what did she need or want. 

If she had a dead body in the trunk of her car, her need was to get rid of that body without being seen and dispose of it in a way or place where it would not be found at all or not be found quickly.  If she intended to dispose of it in the woods, I thought that some camouflage item such as a curtain, comforter, or sleeping bag might be effective in covering the body or the bag the body was in so that people walking past might not see it.  If enough time went by, the smell would go away too.  And the body might go unnoticed forever if nobody searches there or goes hunting or hiking there.

My husband suggested a small refrigerator, which would keep the smell inside it and not allow animals to get in, but that would be hard for Casey to handle alone.

As to your question, maybe Target would have what she needed.  Maybe she just feared going back to Target to charge more or write another check.  Or maybe she thought she was near the Target limit already, so she went to Penneys.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: October 22, 2008, 04:37:53 PM »

I think when she called that number, she may have been able to find out how much was left on the credit card limit.  In fact, can't you do that without talking to a live person these days?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1003 on: October 22, 2008, 04:38:37 PM »

Alright Monkeys, I know we have gone over this before, but seriously I thought myself to sleep with this last night...

Reading back I see someone posted maybe an item to replace on from the home, which would be the reason for the call to find availability.

Sorry, I can not let this go as I think its so very crucial to the case.  My hubs thinks I am nuts as I requested to go to JCP this weekend, and he knows I despise malls and their stores. 

I posted a few pages back that I think she called JCP to see if her order came in and I think it was the blue dress and black boots.
Cindy didn't wait to show the receipts because of the date on them. They keep saying the pictures were taken before Caylee was missing but if the JCP receipts show that she did order the blue dress and black boots after then the picture would have been taken after Caylee went missing.

Is that fashion disaster of an outfit sold at JCP or in the catalogue?  See this is why I avoid those commercial stores..ICK!!

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: October 22, 2008, 04:38:51 PM »

or maybe a particular outfit which may have been purchased from JCP that is currently missing from Caylee's closet ....

Can you remind me of the dates she made the call(s) to JCP?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1005 on: October 22, 2008, 04:39:22 PM »

I posted a few pages back that I think she called JCP to see if her order came in and I think it was the blue dress and black boots.
Cindy didn't wait to show the receipts because of the date on them. They keep saying the pictures were taken before Caylee was missing but if the JCP receipts show that she did order the blue dress and black boots after then the picture would have been taken after Caylee went missing.

She called credit services. Not a catalog number.

Also, that blue dress was wore on the 20th according to the pictures. The call in question to Penny's was made on the 27th.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1006 on: October 22, 2008, 04:39:47 PM »

IIRC, she called the number associated with credit accounts. She didn't call a local number seeing if the carried a certain item.

June 27th at 11:09 Casey called JC P’s credit card services number. 800-54x-0800.
Have we tried this number to see where it takes us?  I am sure they have different lines for credit limit info and order status.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1007 on: October 22, 2008, 04:42:20 PM »

It seems that JCP, at least in their stores, have pretty limited stock.  More can be gotten through the catalog, but Casey went to the store as far as we know and needed the item then.  I, too, did a lot of thinking about it after our brainstorming last night.  Some of the things mentioned could not be gotten at a Penney's store but some could. 

Profilers say you have to put yourself in the position of the victim first to find out what happened.  In this case, there is nothing about Caylee, being a child, that would put her at risk on her own.  So we have to then put ourselves in the position of the perp, and ask what the perp was thinking and where she was coming from, what did she need or want. 

If she had a dead body in the trunk of her car, her need was to get rid of that body without being seen and dispose of it in a way or place where it would not be found at all or not be found quickly.  If she intended to dispose of it in the woods, I thought that some camouflage item such as a curtain, comforter, or sleeping bag might be effective in covering the body or the bag the body was in so that people walking past might not see it.  If enough time went by, the smell would go away too.  And the body might go unnoticed forever if nobody searches there or goes hunting or hiking there.

My husband suggested a small refrigerator, which would keep the smell inside it and not allow animals to get in, but that would be hard for Casey to handle alone.

As to your question, maybe Target would have what she needed.  Maybe she just feared going back to Target to charge more or write another check.  Or maybe she thought she was near the Target limit already, so she went to Penneys.

The call was on June 27th. She went to Penny's because she had Cindy's card and it was "free money".

She didn't go to Target or spend money at Target until she had Amy's money. Which was after July 1st.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: October 22, 2008, 04:43:05 PM »

I'm still thinking perhaps the call to JCP was in regards to a "return" as opposed to a purchase ... maybe to see if the credit had been posted to the account ... it may have been something that was ordered for Caylees birthday and she stopped the purchase to have it credited back ... knowing Caylee would not be needing it ... just my thoughts tho ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1009 on: October 22, 2008, 04:43:45 PM »

Tater said :  I tried so hard in the beginning to give Casey the benefit of doubt but I just can't anymore.She was given the opportunity to just say it was an accident and that she got scared but she balked and clammed up except to tell more lies. Personally for me,I now believe it was premeditated and the reason she did not want Caylee found is that she knows it could be pr oven that indeed it was murder.I've been all over the place as to what happened starting with a pool accident and then now to  murder..We've already heard that if Caylee is found now,proving the cause of death will be almost impossible if at all...I figure Casey knew this which is why she isn't talking.In her eyes,the longer Caylee is missing,the better her chances are....

Tater, You make very valid points........I guess its just too horrible to think that a child who was obviously well loved and thriving is deliberately killed as soon as her mother removes her from that environment.
It would appear that Casey only pretended to bond with her daughter.   Now that she's been indicted, I doubt the Police will release more incriminating stuff to the public, specially about visiting missing children sites, and they must now know if she did indeed purchase chloroform.  If they believe it was indeed premeditated then I'd suspect they'll want to go for the death penalty..........subject to Caylee's remains being found.

Ive said it on another forum that I think Casey Anthony will go into the Text books.   She certainly is a freak of nature, a true sociopath, devoid of any empathy for others and if allowed her freedom I believe her lying and thieving  behaviour would escalate, a potential black widow type.   

eta I personally don't believe in the death penalty, but if it was premeditated murder she should die in prison.

Thanks to all peeps who welcomed me here tonight.  salut

Hi Shoperoo,

Yoour posts are excellent.  I'm already looking forward to more.  I have to say though...Here in the States (Wisconsin CST) it's only 3:18PM.

PJ flower

I was just about to ask the same thing, what time is it over in Scotland! I'm on CT too! 

Hi PJ and Monken ........Its 9.35pm (right this minute) which makes it hard for me to get some posters who are awake when I am.........I already love this forum and thank you for your warm welcome and kind words.

eta clocks go back 1 hour next week
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1010 on: October 22, 2008, 04:44:04 PM »

She called credit services. Not a catalog number.

Also, that blue dress was wore on the 20th according to the pictures. The call in question to Penny's was made on the 27th.

Well darn then that can't be it HMMMMMMM

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: October 22, 2008, 04:45:29 PM »

Now they are on Inside Edition 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1012 on: October 22, 2008, 04:47:44 PM »

Does JCP have any type of life insurance with the card??????

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: October 22, 2008, 04:48:10 PM »

Cindy looked less medicated and George is playing stupid

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1014 on: October 22, 2008, 04:48:16 PM »

Have we tried this number to see where it takes us?  I am sure they have different lines for credit limit info and order status.

I called it. It's for the credit card. To check your balance or call and report a card stolen etc. It's the 1800 number listed on the back of a card.

If you still have questions after reviewing the information on this page, please contact JCPenney Credit Card Customer Service.

For U.S. cardholders, call 1-800-527-4403 for Internet Support (or 001-800-527-4403 for residents of Mexico) and 1-800-542-0800 for general inquiries, during the following hours of operation:

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1015 on: October 22, 2008, 04:49:24 PM »

Inside Edition pays just like a tabloid.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: October 22, 2008, 04:50:07 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks! And welcome new monks!!

I can't bear to watch them twice in one day

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: October 22, 2008, 04:52:34 PM »

OK, Pink Angel.  I am not good with dates.  Cindy did say "most" of the pictures were taken before Caylee went missing, but she did not say all of them, and she cannot refute the shopping pix, which were clearly after Caylee went missing by Casey's own account.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: October 22, 2008, 04:55:15 PM »

Tater said :  I tried so hard in the beginning to give Casey the benefit of doubt but I just can't anymore.She was given the opportunity to just say it was an accident and that she got scared but she balked and clammed up except to tell more lies. Personally for me,I now believe it was premeditated and the reason she did not want Caylee found is that she knows it could be pr oven that indeed it was murder.I've been all over the place as to what happened starting with a pool accident and then now to  murder..We've already heard that if Caylee is found now,proving the cause of death will be almost impossible if at all...I figure Casey knew this which is why she isn't talking.In her eyes,the longer Caylee is missing,the better her chances are....

Tater, You make very valid points........I guess its just too horrible to think that a child who was obviously well loved and thriving is deliberately killed as soon as her mother removes her from that environment.
It would appear that Casey only pretended to bond with her daughter.   Now that she's been indicted, I doubt the Police will release more incriminating stuff to the public, specially about visiting missing children sites, and they must now know if she did indeed purchase chloroform.  If they believe it was indeed premeditated then I'd suspect they'll want to go for the death penalty..........subject to Caylee's remains being found.

Ive said it on another forum that I think Casey Anthony will go into the Text books.   She certainly is a freak of nature, a true sociopath, devoid of any empathy for others and if allowed her freedom I believe her lying and thieving  behaviour would escalate, a potential black widow type.   

eta I personally don't believe in the death penalty, but if it was premeditated murder she should die in prison.

Thanks to all peeps who welcomed me here tonight.  salut

Hi Shoperoo,

Yoour posts are excellent.  I'm already looking forward to more.  I have to say though...Here in the States (Wisconsin CST) it's only 3:18PM.

PJ flower

I was just about to ask the same thing, what time is it over in Scotland! I'm on CT too! 

Hi PJ and Monken ........Its 9.35pm (right this minute) which makes it hard for me to get some posters who are awake when I am.........I already love this forum and thank you for your warm welcome and kind words.

eta clocks go back 1 hour next week

Hey, Shoperoo, so glad you're here!!! I love Scotland! You're 6 hrs. later than us, so we'll keep you informed!!! And you've already had some great posts! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1019 on: October 22, 2008, 04:56:01 PM »

I'm still thinking perhaps the call to JCP was in regards to a "return" as opposed to a purchase ... maybe to see if the credit had been posted to the account ... it may have been something that was ordered for Caylees birthday and she stopped the purchase to have it credited back ... knowing Caylee would not be needing it ... just my thoughts tho ...

Hiya hon! Smile

Rob Dick posted this at his and LP's board regarding Pennys.

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 20:23:27

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.